Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

translation, thanks to bluebear847 @ mdsy soompi forumLBY interview translation:
Skipping the intro from the Reporter and starting from the interview...
MC:  We here to Seoron because we heard that LBY likes to travel, but the wind is blowing really hard and it's cold, and they say that a yellow dust storm is coming...but we met the beautiful LBY.
LBY:  Hello.
MC:  Why, why did you say you like traveling, making it difficult for me.  Do you like trips that much?
LBY:  I like it because I'm able to see nature.
MC:  They heard LBY came...wow...Hello!  How is it to see LBYshi?
Lady:  Lately it's been the season for octopus (LoL so random kk)
MC:  I asked her how is it to see LBY and she said it's the season for octopus.  So on this day we especially went into the market to pick out something for LBY to eat.
MC:  Wow!!!!  (Voiceover himself:  The octopus was incredibly fresh)  I told LBY to hold the octopus herself and she grabbed it, and this octopus really liked her and was sticking tightly onto her.
LBY:  OMG, OMG, wait a minute, wait a minute
MC:  Say, there are a lot of fresh octopus in Seodongpo so a lot of people should come visit...Start!
LBY:  There are a lot of fresh octopus at Seodongpo so a lot of people come visit...but this one keeps sticking to me...
MC:  Aigoo, why don't you have a lot of strength what are we going to do.
LBY: No it's not like that, you hold it, you try holding it once.
MC:  How are going to do housework/chores if you can't do that....LBYshi said she like raw fish so we shopped for that.  35,000won?  LBYshi, this is 34,000won say we don't have 1,000won.
LBY:  Please knock off 1,000won
Seller Lady:  Because you're pretty I will give it to you for 1,000won less
MC:  After talking and spending more time with her she is very different from the image that I though of her.  She was a very nice/innocent actress.  Also, as we walked more in the market her popularity was great...and my popularity was good too.
LBYshi this is the fish we got earlier.  You have to eat a lot.
LBY:  The shrimps head is the delicious part
MC:  You eat shrimp heads?
LBY:  For shrimp the head is delicious.  It's really tasty.  Do you not eat it?
MC:  Because I lived in a house that had good-means (money)...
LBY:  Me too, but we eat the shrimp head...
MC:  Hold this with your glove then after...
LBY:  Isn't this not cooked all the way?  I don't think it's cooked yet...
MC:  Your personality is very picky, you should just eat anything, making a fuss over that.
LBY:  I thought she was going to get angry but I was curious about her real self.
MC:  How is LBYshi doing?....It's fun?...LBYshi is?
LBY:  I think that I am funny in my own way.
MC:  Your funny?
LBY:  In my own way...
MC:  Ooooh!
LBY:  I think if you get my humor than I'm funny
MC:  Then try to say something funny.
LBY:  I'm not that funny.
MC:  She was noticed from viewers from her start because of her innocent image.  She said that from the start her dream was not to be an actor.
LBY:  Rather than thinking that I wanted to be or do something, I think that I just lived moment by moment.  When I was young how I came to take the announcer and stewardess test was I was just watching TV and all of a sudden they showed that they were having an announcer test so I registered and the stewardess test I was just browsing the Internet and saw that there wasn't a lot of time left before registration ended, kind of like little things like that I thought I should try to do it. 
MC:  Everyone do you know that LBY went out for the Miss Korea contest.
LBY:  I really don't like talking about that.
MC:  I was really surprised.
LBY: Ah, I really....
MC:  Why are you so embarrassed?
LBY:  No, but I wasn't a Miss Korea contestant I was a nominee, since I went to the semi-finals but lost.  So I was just a nominee and it's not like that, but they keep...
MC:  If you were representing Choungnam why weren't you able to receive the award?  (I think this is a place in Korea, I'm not sure the lingo with Miss Korea contest stuff...sorry)
LBY:  They said I was the first.
MC:  This is a really hard to find representation of Choungnam everyone.  LBY the representative of Choungnam in the semi-finals that wasn't able to receive an award.
LBY:  I kind of felt really sorry about that...
MC:  But then what made you think that the person LBY should become an actor.
LBY:  Somehow I came to film my first drama.  
MC:  Your first drama was.
LBY:  It was an SBS drama Escape from Unemployment
MC:  She coincidentally started acting and fell deeper into the charms of acting, and the viewers have started to enjoy her acting.  What was your happiest moment from acting?
LBY:  A happy moment was...The happiest moment was when my family watched with great interest a drama that I was in, when they said that it was good.  
MC:  Families always say everything you're in is the best.
LBY:  My family's not like that.  
MC:  Really?
LBY:  Yes, if they don't like it they will watch a competing drama and not watch mine.  But, they were doing that, and then one time when I was doing the drama Mr. Goodbye my younger brother was downloading the whole thing and watching it all night.  But he didn't make it obvious in front of me, but I opened his room door and saw him watching it.  I really liked that, but then on top of that I said it's good, it's good, it's good isn't it, right in front of the computer.  But at that time I felt really good.
MC:  This time she has returned as the main lead of a melodramatic movie.  With Lee Bum Soo and Kwon Sang Woo they are planning to show a melodramatic movie that is 'A Story Sadder than Sadness.'...This time you filmed a really sad movie, you didn't have a hard time filming the movie?
LBY:  It wasn't hard, let's see it is a sad movie but we tried to film it confidently and normally, so I think filming it was enjoyable.  I have never filmed a melo-movie before.  So I had a bit of desire to do a melo-movie.  
MC:  For me I think it's best when LBY sings sexily in a movie.
LBY:  That...was it sexy?
MC:  After watching Once Upon A Time I became a fan....You said yourself that you wanted to get married you turned 30, why haven't you gone?
LBY:  I didn't think that 30 would come so quickly.  I thought that I was a person that it was far from, I didn't think it would come this quickly.  
MC:  When did you say this?
LBY:  I think this was when I was 27?...I said this after I finished Ballad of Seo-Dong.  After I said that it became big news.
MC:  Do you want to get married?
LBY:  Marriage...well...there are times when I think that I want to...and...but now...I keep going back and forth.  
MC:  What is your dream going forward?
LBY:  Just, I wish to live just like I'm living now.  I mean that by I will be able to do projects that I am continuing to do projects I want to do...yes...
MC:  Are you not going to do a drama?

LBY:  Uhm, yes, if there is a good project then I will do it.
MC:  Yes, thank you LBY.  LBY do you have a desire for awards?
LBY:  Why doesn't this interview end?...even before....
MC:  Because I really didn't want it to end.  So I especially requested this.  She gave us a present.  She has an innocent image but she has goofy charms, that woman who has lovely charms, that was a fun trip to Seodongpo with LBY.
END.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young, Park Bo Young and More Participate in ELLE’s Charity CampaignI.said.hi November 26, 2013 
Lee Bo Young, Park Bo Young and More Participate in ELLE’s Charity Campaign

Top female celebrities have partnered with ELLE magazine to promote the magazine’s “Share Happiness” campaign.

Actresses Lee Bo YoungHan Chae Young, Park Bo YoungHan Ji Hye, and Kim Yoo Jung displayed five different personalities in their photoshoot for ELLE magazine’s “Share Happiness” campaign. The pictorial features the actresses’ beauty and elegance as the photos portray different, classy, personalities.

ELLE

The “Share Happiness” campaign includes 50 star supporters and 48 brand supporters coming together for a great cause. In total, the campaign has raised 2 million won, about 188,804 USD. ELLE magazine’s “Share Happiness” campaign aims to help support women and children struggling through hardship by donating all proceeds of the campaign.

Despite their busy schedules, the actresses’ abilities to come together for a great cause once again validate their beauty inside and out. 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/26/lee-bo-young-park-bo-young-and-more-participate-in-elles-charity-campaign/#.UpTLGsQW2rE

Couch Kimchi - We Binge On Asian Dramas

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; background-image: url( section-header.png); text-align: center; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;"LEE BO YOUNG FOR MARIE CLAIRE KOREA’S DECEMBER 2013 ISSUE

Each time Ji Sung looks at his new wife, actress Lee Bo Young, he must think he’s the luckiest man on earth.

Here she is, being stunning in the December issue of Marie Claire Korea.
1_zps176a5b8a.jpg~original
2_zps99dabe98.jpg~original
3_zpsb91c306f.jpg~original
4_zps3b19ec31.jpg~original
5_zps2ec73131.jpg~original
Source  |  Marie Claire Korea
http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/11/27/lee-bo-young-for-marie-claire-koreas-december-2013-issue/