Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Guest stevie8

@uknowahah - thanks. @mdsy can't reupload cos the clip has been blocked.
@poonie22 - well, I always find myself "lost" in gall.dcinside.com 'cos am not sure how to navigate my way around on the site.  Will try to see if I can find the clip there. Thanks for the info.

stevie8 said: can"t agree with you more. Yes she is looking more stunning since her marriage to Ji Sung. Hahahaha.... no wonder they say "love is the moisturizer" (translated from Chinese). Ji Sung must be working hard hehehehehe..... I don't think its hand moisturizer but eye cream if I am not mistaken. Think she said that she used that cream for her face too....she's paid to say that lol, maybe that's why they forgot about her hands

Guest stevie8

poonie22 said: stevie8 said: can"t agree with you more. Yes she is looking more stunning since her marriage to Ji Sung. Hahahaha.... no wonder they say "love is the moisturizer" (translated from Chinese). Ji Sung must be working hard hehehehehe.....

November 23, 2013
Lee Byung Hun, Won Bin, Kim Hye Soo and Others Gather for Special Photoshoot
CJ E&M enewsWorld Kwon Soo Bin  Translation Credit: Yeawon Jung

Some of the country’s most talented and popular stars, namely Ahn Sung Ki, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Hye Soo, Won Bin, Lee Bo Young and Kim Rae Won, have gathered in one spot for a special photo shoot.
Commemorating the 20th year since the birth of Korean Committee for UNICEF, six stars who have been appointed as the special UNICEF representatives, have decided to attend a photo shoot to be included in the December issue of InStyle. 
51347002.jpg

With a packed schedule as always, Lee Byung Hun traveled from the country side, where he was filming the movie Memories of the Sword, while Lee Bo Young came directly from volunteering in Congo. This will also be Won Bin’s first time doing a group photo shoot. 
Ahn Sung Ki, who has been working with UNICEF for the past twenty years, expressed his appreciation saying, “I am very glad to work with the other actors and actresses representing UNICEF. I’m also thankful and proud of each one of them for working hard for the good cause.”

kpopstarz

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 19.359375px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.06em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young Airport Style | MAMA 2013 in Hong Kong - Nov 21, 2013 [PHOTOS]

Photo by KMEDIA | November 23, 2013 05:18 PM EST

lee-bo-young.jpg?w=600

check more photos here: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/67130/20131123/lee-bo-young-airport-style-mama-2013-hong-kong-nov.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

http://koreanwaveindo.com/kuawards2013/vote/#pd_a_7571931%23pd_a_7571931%23pd_a_7571931#pd_a_7571931

Voting Period

You can start voting unlimitedly for your bias from 19th November 2013 to 10 December 2013. If your bias is not in the list, it means they are not being nominated or it is not in 2013. The list is complied from the nominations period where we pick 5 to 10 best nominees.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"Lee Bo Young @ HK airport id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"

cristurbat said:

http://koreanwaveindo.com/kuawards2013/vote/#pd_a_7571931%23pd_a_7571931%23pd_a_7571931#pd_a_7571931

Voting Period

You can start voting unlimitedly for your bias from 19th November 2013 to 10 December 2013. If your bias is not in the list, it means they are not being nominated or it is not in 2013. The list is complied from the nominations period where we pick 5 to 10 best nominees.