Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Guest Tribute12

avidneri1003 said: HIIIIII :-h I just watched IHYV last week and after finishing it I spent the rest of my days watching BTS of her and Lee Jung Suk or anything related to IHYV couple... I love them so much :x :x IHYV is the first work I have seen from LBY. I love her eyes! She got the best eyes from all the actresses I have followed. Based from what I have seen so far from her, she is also full of lovable charisma. i love Jang Byun's personality and like she wants to hear "Jang Byun you did well!" :x :x :x Other YEH fans already recommended me God's Gift, is it good like IHYV? :D

Guest Tribute12

Anybody please help me. My head wants to burst here by digging and finding the song that being used on the last episode of MDSY. ep 50 during the end credit scene. Owh.. The song is familiar but I don't know.. Please please please for anybody that knew it?

Guest stevie8

Tribute12

said: Anybody please help me. My head wants to burst here by digging and finding the song that being used on the last episode of MDSY. ep 50 during the end credit scene. Owh.. The song is familiar but I don't know.. Please please please for anybody that knew it?

Guest Tribute12

@stevie8 is not watching GG14D  @cocomhe .  She was recapping only as I remembered..  Because she has some sorts of amnesia during that show...Glad now she is in re-healing process  :)) . Mianhae chinggu. JK. Edit:  Stevie used to be one of the regular in GG14D thread..Tried to help LBY and JSW to find the culprit.. If you love LBY you should watch GG14D as she is not cheerleader there like her previous roles before the existence of MDSY.

@Stevie8  Yup that one..but I just found the instrumental.. do you have found the song one..Or it just instrumental followed by little humming at the middle? even the title I don't  know..arghhhhh......    ~X(

Guest stevie8

Tribute12 said: @stevie8 is not watching GG14D  @cocomhe .  She was recapping only as I remembered..  Because she has some sorts of amnesia during that show...Glad now she is in re-healing process  :)) . Mianhae chinggu. JK.  Yup that one..but I just found the instrumental.. do you have found the song one..Or it just instrumental followed by little humming at the middle? even the title I don't  know..

Guest Tribute12

stevie8 said: Aigoo @Tribute12 - you still remember my amnesia?

I suffered amnesia as a result of my brain cells dying from playing detectives along with LBY and JSW!! Now, am finally healed and watching LSY's drama......no more detective work, just crying along LOL :\">

:)>-

Tribute12 said: @stevie8 is not watching GG14D  @cocomhe .  She was recapping only as I remembered..  Because she has some sorts of amnesia during that show...Glad now she is in re-healing process  :)) . Mianhae chinggu. JK. Edit:  Stevie used to be one of the regular in GG14D thread..Tried to help LBY and JSW to find the culprit.. If you love LBY you should watch GG14D as she is not cheerleader there like her previous roles before the existence of MDSY.

@Stevie8  Yup that one..but I just found the instrumental.. do you have found the song one..Or it just instrumental followed by little humming at the middle? even the title I don't  know..arghhhhh......    ~X(

@MDSY and @Tribute12 - THANK YOU SO MUCH >:D<

SHE'S SO PRETTYYYYYY! Why I didn't notice her before! :-/ @-) and basing alone from her friendship with Lee Jong Suk, I believe she has the personality I love.... Very natural and genuine.... Lucky Jisung! ;) I hope she'll have another movie very soon [-O<