Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

enews World

Lee Bo Young to Talk about Life on ‘Healing Camp’

CJ E&M enewsWorld

2014-01-13 18:00

55841002.jpg

For the first time since getting married, Lee Bo Young will be appearing on SBS’ Healing Camp

She will be filming for the talk show on January 29. 

On January 13, Newsen spoke with Lee Bo Young’s agency affiliate, who stated, “Lee Bo Young will be appearing in her first talk show after getting married. She’ll be talking about various topic.”

In 2013, Lee Bo Young appeared on I Hear Your Voice, eventually receiving the grand prize at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards. Not only did she succeed in her drama, Lee Bo Young has a lot to tell after getting married to Ji Sung. 

Meanwhile, Lee Bo Young has been confirmed for the drama God’s Gift – 14 Days (Tentative English Title), set to air in February. 

http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=55841 

bichngoc93 said: LEE BO YOUNG WILL APPEAR IN TALK SHOW HEALING CAMP

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/01/13/2014011303484.html

Her agency said Healing camp will be the first talk show after her marriage. After a very successful year, people are very exciting to hear all her stories, especially her 6-year-relationship with Ji Sung

I'm exciting too, can't wait to know what story she will talk about her husband and their sweet newlywed life, the MCs please ask as many questions about Ji Sung as possible lol

And there's rumor that Jo Seung Woo will be the lead male of God's gift. Please make it happen, 2 Daesang winners in 1 drama, it's like Boom DAEBAK :))

They're really cutting it close. LBY's new drama is supposed to start airing on Feb 17th right? That's only 5 more weeks...shouldn't they hurry a little bit with the casting and start filming...lol

I don't think it sounds like LJK's drama 2 Weeks, he didn't timetravel, he only had to stay alive for 2 weeks. lol

I hope her new drama will be awesome anyways. I miss watching LBY every week...

:o3

LBY with all her talent in my opinion doesnt need any more of the safe good girl roles she needs something so far away from her real personality she is very emotional in real life so playing such roles wont be surprising  in the end it would be watching her playing herself I would rather see her play something real cruel and tough and even evil it would be awesome but with her angelic face  and the dumb stereotyping its not probable I think the fans in korea might not be happy with the fact she playing another family related role maybe they wanted something more trendy
anyway LBY fighting

Tango27 said: LBY with all her talent in my opinion doesnt need any more of the safe good girl roles she needs something so far away from her real personality she is very emotional in real life so playing such roles wont be surprising  in the end it would be watching her playing herself I would rather see her play something real cruel and tough and even evil it would be awesome but with her angelic face  and the dumb stereotyping its not probable I think the fans in korea might not be happy with the fact she playing another family related role maybe they wanted something more trendy
anyway LBY fighting

Thanks for the updates, guys! I'm personally quite fond of Seung Woo, especially in The Classic. I've also seen him in Tazza. He is absolutely a decent actor no doubt, and I'm really curious how the two will work out. On the other hand, he is a year younger than LBY. If I remembered correctly, she mentioned that IHYV will be her last time working with younger actors. I guess 1 year doesn't count :/

uknowahah said: Thanks for the updates, guys! I'm personally quite fond of Seung Woo, especially in The Classic. I've also seen him in Tazza. He is absolutely a decent actor no doubt, and I'm really curious how the two will work out. On the other hand, he is a year younger than LBY. If I remembered correctly, she mentioned that IHYV will be her last time working with younger actors. I guess 1 year doesn't count :/

class="titleNews"Mwave class="titleNews" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young to Talk about Life on ‘Healing Camp’ 2014.01.13 18:00  CJ E&M enewsWorld Kwon Soo Bin  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

For the first time since getting married, Lee Bo Young will be appearing on SBS’ Healing Camp

She will be filming for the talk show on January 29. 

Lee Bo Young to Talk about Life on ‘Healing Camp’

On January 13, Newsen spoke with Lee Bo Young’s agency affiliate, who stated, “Lee Bo Young will be appearing in her first talk show after getting married. She’ll be talking about various topic.”

In 2013, Lee Bo Young appeared on I Hear Your Voice, eventually receiving the grand prize at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards. Not only did she succeed in her drama, Lee Bo Young has a lot to tell after getting married to Ji Sung. 

Meanwhile, Lee Bo Young has been confirmed for the drama God’s Gift – 14 Days (Tentative English Title), set to air in February. 

Photo Credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/55841/leeboyoung-to-appear-on-talk-show 

seoyounglby said: Tango27 said: LBY with all her talent in my opinion doesnt need any more of the safe good girl roles she needs something so far away from her real personality she is very emotional in real life so playing such roles wont be surprising  in the end it would be watching her playing herself I would rather see her play something real cruel and tough and even evil it would be awesome but with her angelic face  and the dumb stereotyping its not probable I think the fans in korea might not be happy with the fact she playing another family related role maybe they wanted something more trendy
anyway LBY fighting

logo-akp-icon.png

Lee Bo Young to appear on 'Healing Camp'

January 13, 2014 @ 7:22 pm
lee-bo-young_1389631803_af_org.jpg

Lee Bo Young will be going on a talk show for the first time since her marriage with actor Ji Sung!

A rep from her agency confirmed, "It has been confirmed that Lee Bo Young will be on SBS's 'Healing Camp'. She'll take part in filming on the 29th."

SEE ALSO: Lee Bo Young confirmed for 'God's Gift -14 Days'

The actress is expected to dish about her love story with Ji Sung as well as reveal her thoughts on her upcoming drama 'God's Gift - 14 Days' as well as past ones like 'I Hear Your Voice'. If you're curious about any of these topics as well as interested in getting to know more about the actress, make sure you catch the episode when it airs next month!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/lee-bo-young-to-appear-on-healing-camp#axzz2qL4E03Va 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Lee Bo Young to Appear on “Healing Camp,” First Talk Show After the Weddingan0ya January 13, 2014 
Actress Lee Bo Young to Appear on “Healing Camp,” First Talk Show After the Wedding

Lee Bo Young will be making a guest appearance on SBS’ “Healing Camp.” 

On January 13, a representative of the show revealed to TV Report, “It has been confirmed that Lee Bo Young will be a guest on SBS’ ‘Healing Camp.’ After matching the schedules of both parties, we will go ahead with the filming.”

Last year, the beautiful actress starred in the highly successful “My Daughter Seo Young” and “I Can Hear Your Voice,” and ended her year by receiving the respected Grand Prize of the 2013 SBS Drama Awards. Thanks to her outstanding and charismatic performance in the two dramas, she has quickly become one of Korea’s most popular actresses. 

After six years of dating, Lee Bo Young and top actor Ji Sung tied the knot in last September. As the upcoming episode of “Healing Camp” will mark the actress’ first talk show appearance as a newlywed wife, the fans are more eager than ever to hear what topics she will open up about during the show.

In related news, Lee Bo Young will be playing her first role as a mother in the upcoming SBS drama “God’s Gift – 14 Days.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/13/actress-lee-bo-young-to-appear-on-healing-camp-first-talk-show-after-the-wedding/#.UtSq0PQW3Qs