Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Guest ernanianggraeni

TVREPORT released in end of september."1st caracters award 99"Lee bo young is in nomber 16 as lee so young for My daughter seo yeong andnomber 21 as jang hye sung for I hear your voice 
deccb71bgw1e95ti2n4a1j20sg5ljhdt.jpg

cr to @withjongsuklee weibo

Guest annakin

LBY and Ji sung wedding was hosted by Lee Min HO and Hong Seok Cheon. Gu hye Seon,Kim Beon Soo and Lee GI Chan offered songs. Watch: http://www.viki.com/videos/1016778v-ji-sung-lee-bo-young-hope-to-have-a-baby-girl

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young was so nervous that her legs turned to jelly before her wedding32490-190952.jpg

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young recently held their wedding at WalkerHill’s Aston House, and they had a press conference a few hours before their wedding ceremony.

Ji Sung said at the press conference, “I was already very excited since yesterday, and I don’t know how I should express it. I slept well last night, and can finally get married to a beautiful bride, I feel really happy and blissful.”

Lee Bo Young meanwhile said, “I have never been so nervous even at my drama’s press conferences. I am so nervous that my legs have turned to jelly. I really thank those who have given us their best wishes.”

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young first met each other while filming for SBS TV drama ‘Save The Last Dance For Me’ back in 2004. But they only began seeing each other in 2007, and have been in a stable relationship for the past 6 years before deciding to tie the knot this year.

On the second day after Lee Bo Young wrapped up filming for her SBS TV drama ‘I Hear Your Voice’, the couple broke the news about their wedding through their respective fan cafes on August 2nd.

The couple did not leave for their honeymoon after their wedding as Lee Bo Young will be leaving for Congo on October 10th for volunteer work with UNICEF, while Ji Sung is currently busy filming for his KBS 2TV drama ‘Secret’.

sourcehttp://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/lee-bo-young-was-so-nervous-that-her-062800585.html

stuartjmz

said:

Because I'm still new to K Dramas, only 5 months and 37 series watched, I'd never heard of Lee Bo Young until she married "that guy from Protect the Boss

" as I still think of him. I decided to watch

I Hear Your Voice

and really liked it. I thought she did very well and made her character's journey credible and interesting. I'm now trying to decide what else of hers to watch. It seems Dramafever only has

Birth of the Rich

- is it worth watching?

stuartjmz

said:

Because I'm still new to K Dramas, only 5 months and 37 series watched, I'd never heard of Lee Bo Young until she married "that guy from Protect the Boss

" as I still think of him. I decided to watch

I Hear Your Voice

and really liked it. I thought she did very well and made her character's journey credible and interesting. I'm now trying to decide what else of hers to watch. It seems Dramafever only has

Birth of the Rich

- is it worth watching?

Guest stevie8

stuartjmz said: Because I'm still new to K Dramas, only 5 months and 37 series watched, I'd never heard of Lee Bo Young until she married "that guy from Protect the Boss" as I still think of him. I decided to watch I Hear Your Voice and really liked it. I thought she did very well and made her character's journey credible and interesting. I'm now trying to decide what else of hers to watch. It seems Dramafever only has Birth of the Rich - is it worth watching?