Keira & Scarlett posing naked o_O

X-TINE

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Born: 1985

Gah..look at Kiera's abs..niiiice :P

Anyway..I don't like their facial expressions..they looked like "catfish"

..high cheek bones..slim slim face..and I never found Scarlett to be attractive..blah

Ew, that's a bad picture. If they were to find a guy, why didn't they find one with lighter skin? It's a REALLY bad contrast.

And I'm glad Rachel McAdam's left after finding out it was nude. My respect for her goes up.

Not that I don't like the other two...It's just...why?

Guest Fiona =)

rachel mcadams was supposed to be the third girl on that VF cover, but when she arrived on set and found out it was a nude shoot, she left and they did it without her. it was supposed to be three girls only, but i guess they thought two girls only would have been a bit weird and that they needed tom ford for balance.

Actually, Rachel Mcdams knew that it was a nude shoot, but it's just that she wasnt feeling too comfortable with it in the end, so she decided herself to not to be included. Tom Ford didn't force her or anything.

I think the photos is nice. :)

wow... it would've looked better with a third female, but i could totally understand that Rachel McAdams pulled out...

i've always thought Scarlett's curvy figure was gorgeous, but she doesn't look all that great here... perhaps need to tone up some areas, and maybe get a tan. Keira's pose looks odd... that's definitely not the best photoshoot.

wow that is so gross. scarlette looks like a baby with too much baby powder on. that man is so hairy and gross. the positions are horrible. i dont mind nude art but thats just aweful

Guest XX3CHUNSA

yeah, it does kinda look vulgar because tom ford looks like he wants kiera, hahaha!! i heard another actress was going to do the shoot to, but backed out after the pictures because she was unnerved. so tom took her place.

Guest Wonderful_Kimchi

There are some times that I do believe thet nudity brings out a sense of serenity or beauty, but this picture is not at all beautiful. Scarlett's body is not exactly the best to be laying down and being the main focus of the picture. I do believe that if Keira layed down, then perhaps, the picture would look better. They don't look at all sexy. Especially Scarlett. Her face looks so BLUH.

Archived