W H A T . D I D . Y O U . B U Y . T O D A Y ? [B&F Related Items ONLY!]

Guest choconut

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1WAGKAp.jpg

Ordered this from a local home tv shopping network the other night and arrived yesterday morning. SUCH A STEAL! I got 1 laneige bb cushion pact + 2 refills (puffs included) + four 50 ml toners + three 50 ml emulsions :Dall for $47 (shipping included). Original price was about $67 maybe? But they were on 30% sale so I caved in and bought hahaha this is my first cushion too so I'm very excited to use it ^^

Only down side is it's only available in one shade (#21) :( but it's not really a problem to me because it's exactly my shade lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest teacoast

ok so i didnt buy it like today but i have to say that recently i bought the hera complete care cc cream and it is seriously magical . however it's more expensive than other bb/cc creams out there i've got to say . 

also i got the innisfree sebum control powder and I LOVE IT . I LOVE IT AND IT'S $6 . WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT WHAT ??? however i need to make sure to use it correctly or else it dries my skin like a motherchucker . XD"

1WAGKAp.jpg

I also would like to buy a bb cushion. Do you put a powder after applying a BB cushion ? 

Most BB cushions have a dewy finish like this one. I guess it depends whether you prefer a dewy finish or a matte finish. I have really oily skin so I use powder after applying this :) but if you prefer the korean like dewy skin then you may skip the powder :)

Most BB cushions have a dewy finish like this one. I guess it depends whether you prefer a dewy finish or a matte finish. I have really oily skin so I use powder after applying this :) but if you prefer the korean like dewy skin then you may skip the powder :)

Thanks ! I don't know which powder to put... I have rimmel stay matte powder, it has great reviews for a drugstore brand but the packaging keeps breaking that it is not travel friendly. I wanted to buy a bb cushion because of the benefits and travel friendly.

Archived