W H A T . D I D . Y O U . B U Y . T O D A Y ? [B&F Related Items ONLY!]

Guest choconut

Hello hello! I haven't been here in a while!! So recently I did a bit of a haul on beauty items but the one I want to focus on today are the Kylie Lipkits from KylieCosmetic. 

I went ahead and purchased all the shades available at that time (7 shades), but one of them sold out quickly and only just yesterday was I able to get my hands on the missing shade and their new shade too! I also just received my first purchase yesterday which is why I wanted to share it with my soompi family :D

Also if you wish to know how to successfully shop and buy on the official website I have put together a guide/tutorial with pictures on how to do so, because I know it can feel like the hunger games as the adrenaline rushes over you to purchase these lip kits!  You can read it here >> http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/kyliecosmetic-part-1-guide-to-shopping.html

2016-03-29%2B15.18.56_%25E5%2589%25AF%25

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benefit Fine One One (hate it!!!!)

10647029-1352726012-551029.jpg

Benefit The Porefessional Pro Balm

Benefit_The_POREfessional_PRO_Balm_Prime

Benefit Chacha Tint (ordered this one online because it's sold out in Benefit stores here. Can't wait for it to arrive!!)

BENEFIT-Cha-Cha-Tint.jpg

And a pair of slip-on platform shoes from H&M

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2015-11-03 at 4:07 PM, rosetic said:

Most BB cushions have a dewy finish like this one. I guess it depends whether you prefer a dewy finish or a matte finish. I have really oily skin so I use powder after applying this :) but if you prefer the korean like dewy skin then you may skip the powder :)

<Or anyone else who could answer this question> Do cushions most often have the dewy skin effect? It's not about any preference of mine but I'd like to know since I naturally have dry skin. Do you, or anyone else, know of any good cushion that preferably doesn't cost a fortune and is fit for dry skin?

EDIT: I just realised I quoted almost a year old post :D I'll quote YOU @suzyyxoxo too, seeing you have bough one yourself right there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2016 at 8:09 PM, juliacaesar said:

<Or anyone else who could answer this question> Do cushions most often have the dewy skin effect? It's not about any preference of mine but I'd like to know since I naturally have dry skin. Do you, or anyone else, know of any good cushion that preferably doesn't cost a fortune and is fit for dry skin?

EDIT: I just realised I quoted almost a year old post :D I'll quote YOU @suzyyxoxo too, seeing you have bough one yourself right there.

Most cushions have the dewy effect since a lot of Koreans like to have that effect. Hera, IOPE, Laneige, and Banila Co. make really good cushion compacts :) but if you're looking for something more affordable, I heard the cushions from Innisfree are also worth trying. :)

On 17.09.2016 at 8:51 AM, angela11 said:

Today I bought some new Mac lipsticks to try-  Madmoiselle , Re-collection and High drama.

Can't wait to try them!

I understand you, I bought some new lipsticks today too! :) The ones has a bright red colour which I adore and the other one is violet, both of them look so cool on my lips! ^_^ And the silver mascara for eyes too, it's amazing! ^_^
And also I bought some products for my curly hair, similiar to the ones in this list http://machohairstyles.com/best-curly-hair-products/ :) I adore professional organic products for the hair, their effect is super ^_^

Curl-Keeper-Hair-Solutions.jpg

Shampoo-Organic-For-Curly-Hair.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived