[drama 2005] Best Theater: Taereung National Village 태릉선수촌

Guest thunderbolt

Guest thunderbolt

I'm done with the first 4 episodes and boy, i love this show. I love how i'm completely drawn to it in a very logical manner, not the usual endorphin-high plots (like Dal Ja's Spring :w00t: ) that leaves me half-crazed fan right after.

Hehe, actually I know of three people who are MORE than 'half-crazed' fans of TNV. They have watched and rewatched Episodes 1-4 multiple times as they translated, timed and edited/QC-ed. :lol: And they can't stop singing the praises of this gem of a drama.

It's absolutely a joy to work on TNV. Thanks to our wonderful coordinator, Ann (SeReNiTy) and BON FunSubs for initiating the project and creidesca for her continuous support.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chunu

just stopping by to cheer on our BON TEAM !!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank YOU BON STAFF for ALL your help and hardwork !!! :wub: wub: :wub:

Thank YOU SeReNiTy babe :wub: for picking this up as BON project. :D

• 2 weeks later...

B.O.N F u n S u b s PRESENTS

[MBC] Taereung National Village (태릉선수촌)

taereungwg5.jpg

Banner credits: mangosteen

NOTE: Only soft subs will be released.

HQ episodes are distributed via clubbox and DA torrents.

Episode 5

Translator: Dahee Fanel

Timer: Jannah

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinator: SeReNiTy

CB Downloads Available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/samshiki and http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Thanks so much to the three Minkiteers and B.O.N staff for making this project possible~! :wub:

Enjoy~! :D

Shoutouts to dearies chunu, Dahee, thunderbolt, creidesca, BON team, and Min Ki fans~!!! :wub:

ohh esp 5 subtitles are up ! thanks for the great work ! i should really speed up on viewing this drama ~ i only fin esp 2 ~ but i just love the couple ^^ Dong Kyung and Soo Ah...the chemstiry between them is so natural and comfy ~

Guest thunderbolt

i only fin esp 2 ~ but i just love the couple ^^ Dong Kyung and Soo Ah...the chemstiry between them is so natural and comfy ~

Shirley, hugs, hugs, you're finally watching TNV!! Yes, Dong-kyung and Soo-ah have such a comfy chemistry between them. Sigh, it's hard for me since I'm a Minkiteer and Minki owns my heart but I also like Dong-kyung very, very much. He's so cool and I like his relationship with Minki too. Ah, I just love all four characters! :wub:

Three more episodes to be subbed. Minkiteers and BON Funsubs, FIGHTING!!

Guest Dahee Fanel

^I totally get what you're saying, Thunder. Minki owns my heart, but Dong-kyung is wonderful, too...He really is very COOL. And I love the subtle camaraderie between Minki and Dong-kyung...If you watch closely in episode four, during those playing in the rain and cafeteria scenes, then you'll see Minki and Dong-kyung tackling each other (and Minki hitting Dong-kyung's face with a mop!) a lot.

As for episode five...Who's finished it, besides us loony Minkiteers and Ann? :sweatingbullets:

Don't you love the irony of the whole UFC thing coming up, after episode three, where the lower coach guy was disciplining Minki for hitting Dong-kyung with the soccer ball, and asks Minki if he thinks he's in the UFC? What great foreshadowing!

And now Soo-ah has confronted her feelings for Minki (after being so cruel to him, telling him not to bother her, not to try to win her over)...I'm happy for Minki, but so sad for Dong-kyung...

:(

I saw episode 5 and like I really want to support Min Ki/Soo Ah but I really like Dong Kyung too much. I am not a fan of how episode 5 ended <_< I take it that Soo Ah is older than Min Ki?

Let's see what the last 3 episodes have in store for us.

Guest Dahee Fanel

^Actually, according to the character profiles, Soo-Ah and Min-Ki are the same age: 25. Dong-Kyung is 27. Ma-Roo is...sixteen, I believe? Yeah. -_-

I know, poor Dong-Kyung. My heart bleeds for him in episode five. I feel like crying every single time I see him walking away from his dorm room, dragging his suitcase behind him...:tears:

Guest thunderbolt

Ma-Roo is...sixteen, I believe? Yeah. -_-

I love Ma-Roo's character. She didn't appear much in Ep 5 but in the little time she did, she just made me love her, and also miss her when she's not around. It's hard to describe it but she acts exactly like her age - this young girl who's feisty, impetuous, passionate, temperamental, loyal... I love, love her bantering with Min-ki; they're like two puppies when they're together.

It's weird... but every time I think of TNV I feel this surge of love for the drama and its characters. It's a simple little drama but it warms me like hot chocolate on a cold day. So satisfying.

^Actually, according to the character profiles, Soo-Ah and Min-Ki are the same age: 25. Dong-Kyung is 27. Ma-Roo is...sixteen, I believe? Yeah. -_-

I know, poor Dong-Kyung. My heart bleeds for him in episode five. I feel like crying every single time I see him walking away from his dorm room, dragging his suitcase behind him... :tears:

Whoa! Min Ki is such an immature 25 year old... I thought he was like 19. Still like his character, though.

Guest Dahee Fanel

^Yeah, I was very, very surprised when I read that character profile, too. :rolleyes: But I always thought that Minki and Soo-ah were the same age. I dunno why. It was just this vibe I got from their interactions together.

Thunder, I love Ma-roo, too. If I weren't a Minkiteer, she would probably be my favourite character in TNV, although it's hard to choose, with such wonderful characters like these. :wub: But I'm probably biased, since it was episode seven that really made me fall in love with her.

*runs away before the temptation to give out spoilers becomes overwhelming*

Shirley, hugs, hugs, you're finally watching TNV!! Yes, Dong-kyung and Soo-ah have such a comfy chemistry between them. Sigh, it's hard for me since I'm a Minkiteer and Minki owns my heart but I also like Dong-kyung very, very much. He's so cool and I like his relationship with Minki too. Ah, I just love all four characters! :wub:

Three more episodes to be subbed. Minkiteers and BON Funsubs, FIGHTING!!

ah i totally enjoyed that *Competition of words between them when dong kyung found out about how min ki attempted to kiss soo-ah .. though i kinda of get caught off guard about why is dong kyung being abit *nasty * to min ki in terms of how he kinda of challege him but then when that fight min ki had with the other men ..showed another different side

^I totally get what you're saying, Thunder. Minki owns my heart, but Dong-kyung is wonderful, too...He really is very COOL. And I love the subtle camaraderie between Minki and Dong-kyung...If you watch closely in episode four, during those playing in the rain and cafeteria scenes, then you'll see Minki and Dong-kyung tackling each other (and Minki hitting Dong-kyung's face with a mop!) a lot.

As for episode five...Who's finished it, besides us loony Minkiteers and Ann? :sweatingbullets:

Don't you love the irony of the whole UFC thing coming up, after episode three, where the lower coach guy was disciplining Minki for hitting Dong-kyung with the soccer ball, and asks Minki if he thinks he's in the UFC? What great foreshadowing!

And now Soo-ah has confronted her feelings for Minki (after being so cruel to him, telling him not to bother her, not to try to win her over)...I'm happy for Minki, but so sad for Dong-kyung...

:(

*raise hand* lol i did finished esp 5 ~ the entre UFC incident lol....but i must admit i am disturbed by how sooah is feeling about min ki ..sigh .i just find so awfully miserable for dong kyung .especially his decision in esp 5 and what he had to witnessed .somehow i wondered why is sooah always not there when he need her . :unsure: .. i love that scene of his exit leaving with his bags and his previous glory keep repeating in the background . ..

when do you know know is time to step down . that takes also alot of courage to let go . i fully understand what he meant by .thinking .. you can just do a little more ..just a little more .how hard it is to let go of that ..little more .dream .

the writting here is really great .~ the different theme for each 30 min esp ..~

thanks for the subtitles . keep up the great work :)

• 2 weeks later...

B.O.N F u n S u b s PRESENTS

[MBC] Taereung National Village (태릉선수촌)

taereungwg5.jpg

Banner credits: mangosteen

NOTE: Only soft subs will be released.

HQ episodes are distributed via clubbox and DA torrents.

Episode 6

Translator: Dahee Fanel

Timer: SeReNiTy

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinator: SeReNiTy

CB Downloads Available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/samshiki and http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Thanks so much to the three Minkiteers and B.O.N staff for making this project possible~! :wub:

Enjoy everyone~! :D

WooHoo, only two more episodes left~! :D Min Ki is such a great actor and his character in Taereung is adorable. :wub:

Guest Dahee Fanel

Woo-hoo, episode six is released~! :w00t:

Thanks Ann, my fellow Minkiteers, and everyone at B.O.N. :wub:

And I have to agree, Minki is adorable here (well, he's always adorable, so...)! Especially in episode six. I just want to cuddle him!

Guest thunderbolt

And I have to agree, Minki is adorable here (well, he's always adorable, so...)! Especially in episode six. I just want to cuddle him!

Yes, he was utterly adorable in Ep 6. He made me laugh and cry.

Ep 6 is a great, great episode. It stirred up so many emotions in me. And I love Minki's monologue about the two kinds of wells. So simple and yet so profound. I just can't praise Taereung enough. I love this drama so much!! :wub:

Dahee Minkiteer, superb translation as always. *muark!!!*

TWO more episodes left. BON, FIGHTING!!

Guest pharmer

hello,

I'd like to start watching this drama but i'm having a hard time getting my hands on the videos.

I know this cb has it: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

but can't seem to find where it's under. Does anyone know how it's labeled in the cb. so i can type it into the search. Cuz the cb owner types it with lots of symbols (i guess for protection)

thanks!

Also thanks to B.O.N subbers even tho i haven't watched it yet.

Guest thunderbolt

Hi pharmer

In creidesca's clubbox, click Kdramas. Then below the SBS dramas, click Drama City + Best Theatre. Taereung National Village is on page 8 of that section. Or, to do a search, type: Best Theatre - Taerung Nat. Village.

You can also download through d-addicts. The links are in the first post of this thread.

HAPPY WATCHING!! :)

thunder

Archived