*****best Facial Cleansers?*****

Guest kylie91

Guest nanshi

I think it's an entire regimen, NOT just a cleanser.

I have normal-to-slightly-oily skin. It gets oily when it's hot out and I sweat a lot. Primarily in my t-zone (especially my forehead near my hairline) and I get some crazy hormonal acne spotting my chin and jawline. Hate it.

Right now I'm on a regimen that seems to be working rather well:

Basis Sensitive Skin Bar to clean

Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner/astringent

Clean and Clear Advantage Oil-Free Acne Clearing Moisturizer [OR] Clean and Clear Oil Free Dual Action moisturizer -- both contain 0.5% salicylic acid and it helps keep my skin clear throughout the day.

>> Scrub on occaision (recently, I've been doing it once a day because of the humid weather) with an aspirin mask (mixed with green tea and witch hazel). It seems to be working great so far... For the first time in ages, my skin actually looks clear in pictures -- usually it looks horrific in pictures and even worse in real life -- without any makeup at all!

St. Ives Apricot Scrub is really good. I also use Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. For all-natural/organic stuff, I like Kiss My Face products. If you want to splurge, I use Fresh Soy Cleanser ($38 at Sephora)-- also doubles as a make-up remover (safe for eyes too), extra gentle for sensitive skin.

I have combination skin. Get pimples once in a while but nothing too bothersome.

Here's my current skincare routine:

-Fresh Soy Cleanser

-Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2

-Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (i like the gel form better)

Not much, but works for me.

Guest zweet

L'oreal's pure zone line.

i have a pretty clear face apart from occassional zits

but this really makes my skin 'glow'.

Guest Lothringen

I use Dove's Facial wash (forgot the actual name) but yeah... I'm a big fan of Dove.

My face feels so soft afterwards :D

I also use Egg white -laughs-

Guest psychoger

i heard alot of really good and positive comments on St. Ives products, it is really tat good?, i basically hav combination skin, which St Ives products do i suit?

Guest Rainie_Days

I've tried a lot of different face washes...currently love Olay's deep pore cleanser [with witch hazel]. It's creamy and leaves ur skin feeling soft and clean. There are little tiny beads too but it's not rough on your skin at all.

My old favourite is also Nivea Visage facial wash but I haven't used that in years...can't seem to find it anymore?

Guest lilpinkhearts

Nivea's new product, I can't remember the name though!

I use Clean and Clear's product as well! SOmething like "pore cleaning", and 'removes blackheads' and 'has microbeads'. They're awesome products (:

Honestly though, if you want to get rid of forehead acne, you could try using pimple creams first like oxy 5.

I'm not too fond of Cetaphil because it doesnt take all the oils off, but if you're skin is normal/dry, I'd recommend that.

i don't like cetaphil either. i know the point of it is that it doesn't strip all the oils off your face, but after i use it, i feel like my skin isn't even clean afterward. i'd maybe recommend it if your skin is really dry.

i like the basic neutrogena bar because i have sensitive skin. then my skin is also a bit oily, so i also like a cheap witch hazel toner about midday, when the oil builds up.

Guest alice_huyen

I m using Vichy for oily skin, I once use St.Ives Apricot Scrub but it seemed not work for my skin, so now i use it as body scrub

Archived