3 hours ago, anggun11 said:

While waiting for sub version, come to see full version of making scene "Paragonimiasis Effect"

SBS Catch

Haha I wonder why they always have 2 versions lol...yes we are working on the subs for the first one that was released.

@samaf curious what GHS said about HJ, asking some korean experts to help with that!:phew: 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Clay art of Seo Jung & Dong Joo in Doldam Hospital

@angel2013It's so different? I can't open it by naver so just wait for sbs catch version.

Aww that pic is so cute, yes its different, usually both versions have slight variations. So we usually have to watch both :sweatingbullets: but we don't subbed both though.

• Like 3

Gu Hye Sun "Seo Hyunjin You Are My Actress"

Actress Gu Hyesun expressed her love for her friend Seo Hyunjin.

The movie I made wasn't good but I discovered her,didn't I?Seo Hyunjin is my actress(haha).I feel like she is my friend,my actress not my opponent.Hyunjin-ah,you are mine!!(are you doing the next project with her?) I didn't make an appointment but you are my actress!(laughs)

I just did a part of it.Gu Hyesun fans will probably do the whole but this was so funny :phew:

P.S comment in brackets were in the original article.

@anggun11 That is the cutest thing I've seen today:wub:.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

The movie I made wasn't good but I discovered her,didn't I?Seo Hyunjin is my actress(haha).I feel like she is my friend,my actress not my opponent.Hyunjin-ah,you are mine!!(are you doing the next project with her?) I didn't make an appointment but you are my actress!(laughs)

Seems interesting if they one project again, shj become her actress and ghs as director, a short film maybe? She must be very proud with shj, the way she claims shj is her actress...haha

Yes, too cute...hope can have one:)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jenn96 said:

I just did a part of it.Gu Hyesun fans will probably do the whole but this was so funny :phew:

P.S comment in brackets were in the original article.

Aww thanks for this, didn't want to trouble you bec you are studying(you are studying right?!) I was so curious what she wrote, haha yeah she's the one who discovered HJ talent way back by casting her in all her movies!:wub: I'm sure HJ will find time to go and see her exhibition even though she is busy filming now.

Kyaa was so excited to see the trans I forgot this,

Apparently TW TV just picked up SHJ old drama KDSBH for broadcasting in Feb, guess it is due to her popularity in TW now, hope it will also get good reviews(its a good drama btw only Saeguk that I went thru 108eps for) and increase her fans even more kkk:phew:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Btw so I put your trans up in image form so we can keep it for records later on

@jenn96 @supergal99 @kopifan

The source is wrong though:sweatingbullets:I saw the interview during my break and translated the part when I came back home.This the article.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000532773

Did you do that??I should work on these too.Improve my artistic skills...accountant-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 4

Ku Hye Sun Gives A Shoutout To Her Friend And Fellow Actress Seo Hyun Jin

Recently Ku Hye Sun opened up about her friend, actress Seo Hyun Jin, and how she feels about Seo Hyun Jin’s recent successes.

The two actresses have known each other since Seo Hyun Jin’s days in the girl group M.I.L.K. Seo Hyun Jin has also starred in films that Ku Hye Sun directed, such as 2009’s short film “The Madonna” and 2010’s feature-length “Magic.”

In an interview commemorating the opening of her art exhibition “dark YELLOW,” Ku Hye Sun said, “I met with Seo Hyun Jin recently. I’m glad she’s doing well.”

She added jokingly, “The films that I directed didn’t do well. But I feel like I was proved right in ‘discovering’ her. Seo Hyun Jin is my actor. Instead of seeing her as a rival, I think of her as my actor and my friend. Hyun Jin, you’re my actor!”

She also opened up about how her feelings have changed about success. “In the past I wanted my movies and albums to do really well,” she said. “Now I think it’s better if they don’t do well. I take the time to reflect on myself and empty my mind.” She added that she enjoys the experience of spending time with the cast and staff, although she continues to feel the pressure as the numbers come in once her project premieres.

“dark YELLOW” is open at the Hangaram Art Museum from January 5 to 29.

ARTICLE FROM SOOMPI

Another version article (i like the tittle): 

Goo Hye Sun cutely claims friend Seo Hyun Jin is her actress

• Like 4

5 hours ago, jenn96 said:

The source is wrong though:sweatingbullets:I saw the interview during my break and translated the part when I came back home.This the article.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000532773

Did you do that??I should work on these too.Improve my artistic skills...accountant-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ok, noted, thanks, will do the amendment, cos samaf posted that article before your translate so I just assume you took that one :sweatingbullets:

Yes I did it, not very nice as you can see, I'm trying to improve too :sweatingbullets: usually I would do the short/quickie ones while I will pass the longer interviews/articles to the experts hehe

@anggun11 haha looks like we are faster than them this time, the one Jenn did is the same as what the other two articles wrote. Go @jenn96 you beat them this time kekeke :phew:

• Like 4

PVKmsJ1.jpg

Wow even the Korean Nursing Association sent coffee truck support to RDTK! So happy for HJ that this drama is really TOPS in everything! I think it would be a really great encouragement to the whole team!:wub:

QfZp77n.jpg

Cr:on pic. Ok we can only see her back here, but done memory lane, how happy she was filming AOHY and how she was re-discovered through AOHY. Where most of us first fell in love with ordinary Hae Young which HJ brought to us with such passion and devotion.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Wow even the Korean Nursing Association sent coffee truck support to RDTK! So happy for HJ that this drama is really TOPS in everything! I think it would be a really great encouragement to the whole team!:wub:

Cr:on pic. Ok we can only see her back here, but done memory lane, how happy she was filming AOHY and how she was re-discovered through AOHY. Where most of us first fell in love with ordinary Hae Young which HJ brought to us with such passion and devotion.

Woow...so proud... even medical association support them:w00t: fighting RDTK...!!!! especially seo jung sunbae:)

Certainly, where hyun jin is, there is cheerfulness.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, anggun11 said:

Woow...so proud... even medical association support them:w00t: fighting RDTK...!!!! especially seo jung sunbae:)

Certainly, where hyun jin is, there is cheerfulness.

Yes I know right? I chanced upon this awesome medicap on RDTK ep17, it really give you a much better understanding of the hard work that went in to shoot that realistic surgery scene, here's the link for anyone who might be interested.https://mydramalesslife.wordpress.com/2017/01/07/cardiac-medicap-romantic-doctor-teacher-kim-episode-17/

I can't believe there's only 3 episodes left, I hope HJ will get to go on the vacation reward trip, get a good break on your own whatever she decide to do, do some CF's so we still get to see her from time to time, and hopefully film a movie this year while waiting for another good drama to come her way.

Just found this on IG, from movie <Because I Love You> I think this part is not sung by her, she mention that the song in the movie is sung by someone else, while she sang the one in the MV. Does sound a bit different from her singing:sweatingbullets: what you all think?

• Like 3