Hi fellow hyunjinnies.

I posted here because I read somewhere that the reward will be in Cebu, Philippines on the 20th. I still don't know if uri Seo Hyun Jin will be present but I really really wish she could come.

Regarding that, I am actually from Cebu, Philippines and I am planning to welcome here. Hehehehe. I already have a plan for tarpaulin and little gift. (I AM THAT EXCITED. BECAUSE IT'S S-E-O H-Y-U-N J-I-N) HAHAHHA.

Just want to ask here if anyone else id from Cebu or could come to Cebu. I will welcome you too with open arams. Let's fangirl together. This is my first time to do this. I will take a leave from work just to see some traces (if ever) of uri hyun jin. 

If anyone wants to join me, just PM me.

And yay to more happiness. Let's spread love. Hihihi.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, jullieleng said:

Hi fellow hyunjinnies.

I posted here because I read somewhere that the reward will be in Cebu, Philippines on the 20th. I still don't know if uri Seo Hyun Jin will be present but I really really wish she could come.

Regarding that, I am actually from Cebu, Philippines and I am planning to welcome here. Hehehehe. I already have a plan for tarpaulin and little gift. (I AM THAT EXCITED. BECAUSE IT'S S-E-O H-Y-U-N J-I-N) HAHAHHA.

Just want to ask here if anyone else id from Cebu or could come to Cebu. I will welcome you too with open arams. Let's fangirl together. This is my first time to do this. I will take a leave from work just to see some traces (if ever) of uri hyun jin. 

If anyone wants to join me, just PM me.

And yay to more happiness. Let's spread love. Hihihi.

Me!!!!

• Like 4

@jullieleng @aureamirasol you two lucky girls! I envy you! even though I went all the way to Korea i couldn't even catch a glimpse of HJ! Good luck to you two! I hope she can go, JUMP please adjust her schedule so she can go. And I hope you two can get to see her in person! Wow how cool! Then send us your fan pics and fan cam! kkkk :w00t::wub:

@anggun11 kyaaa a duet with YYS sounds like a great idea! or SBS could just ask them to do an OST together but meh SBS its already Ep17 so I guess not.

@supergal99 you are always very witty with those gifs, I like your sense of humour :w00t:

And HyunJinies I just realised that today is 4th which means its the premiere of HJ's movie <Because I Love You>! I hope it does well at the box office!

• Like 5

According to Contents Panda (NEW's International Business division), Because I Love You will be released in 10 countries outside Korea. BILY will be released in US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Hongkong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan. in US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand later on this month and in Vietnam, Hongkong, Macau next month. For Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan & other Asian countries sold under favourable review but there's still no confirmation about the exact date .

-The above info is from <because I love You? thread in Soompi.

If you are in any of the countries listed above, you are in luck, you can get to watch HyunJinie on your BIG screen! (me too hehehe I'm excited)

• Like 5

GaIFGsn.jpg

5uIAb3y.jpg

The latest trans brought to you by the team. It is a good write up on HyunJin, analysing her characters, her acting skills, her road to success in 2016. I like the last paragraph very much.

"The wider the acting scope also means the higher the versatility of the actress and Seo Hyun Jin redefines her own value in 2016. And as an actress that one can look forward to in future, she firmly stood her ground, without a doubt. It is therefore appropriate to call her the actress of the year 2016."

Wholeheartedly agree, actress of the year.:wub:

• Like 7