25 minutes ago, paradicez said:
Yay! All of the cast deserve the vacation trip :) I hope all of them are able to go! 

Yeah I hope so, HJ really needs a break! a holiday! and if its all paid the better! RDTK is an awesome drama! So I hope SBS gives them some place good, Jump, its time to let HJ goes on a well-deserved break, it's been non-stop one whole year for her, so yeah, and may the team bonding of RDTK continue even after the drama ends! Woohoo, wish I could go too :tears::sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

So happy with bonus vacation trip:w00t:

This is second trip from second her hit drama, or we can count this third if we calculate with let's eat went to europe. Congratulation unnie....!!! Hope you can get some refresh air. Although in RDTK dominated by man and sunbae, i think she'll mingle and enjoy it together.

I can say this is a excellent project:

- good drama, good script, good actor, good PD and staff.

- good environment and peoples.

- good result (an art and quality drama)

- good rating, good respon from media, actors, viewers, even real doctor praised them.

- good awards.

- wait for good reward...:blush:

This is something that very grateful.

• Like 4

hi, this my first time post in this forum

when i watch saf drama award and see how Seo Hyun jin get so close with Yoo Yeon Seok

and compare to TVN award when red carpet, SHJ didn't event stay close to Eric

and also when eric got award, she is not so happy like yoo yeon seok got award.

oww, what happen between SHJ and Eric?

21 minutes ago, ranze said:

when i watch saf drama award and see how Seo Hyun jin get so close with Yoo Yeon Seok

welcome 

they still respect each other , in TVN she was very happy she even dance , just now she is very very familiar with big event

so ERIC respect her and she respect him that all and good luck for every one 

• Like 4

seo Hyun-jin's agency said on October 3, "I was told that I am currently discussing the schedule with the production company. Seo Hyun-jin plans to take part in a reward vacation if the schedule is right.

Kim Sa-bae, a person in charge of the romantic doctor Kim, said, "The confirmation of the production company is a provisional decision." It is the stage in which the filming is busy and is being discussed.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1101811

about seo hyun jin could go 

" 

• Like 4

@ranze Hi, nice to see you, thanks for your post in this forum. We're happy to see SHJ get close with her co-star even made a new friend, because she always friendly to her partner include all staff. But, in this forum we aren't comparing her co-star with another one, it's not good for her career so too her co-star. We believe she still on good terms with all of them.

• Like 5

I'm so proud of you HyunJinies who are so rational, polite and protective of HyunJin.

@ranze nice to see you! We have only positive vibes here! We only do what's best for HyunJin! As @samaf and @anggun11 mention, HJ treats all her co-workers equally! She treasures every friendship she makes, she's a professional. We can never make a conclusive statement base on what we see or what we hear. All we know is she is happily filming her current hit drama RDTK. It's not healthy to compare between co-stars because every individual is different but one thing for sure is her chemistry with all her co-stars are superb! Let's stay on path for HJ's success. Enjoy her works and wish the best for her! :blush:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ranze said:

Hellow there! I don't think u were asking that question to the right person because honestly we are just a bunch of hyunjin fans here. We just share obvious facts rather than an assumption here. So i don't think u could find an answer to that question in this very forum :-)

what angel samaf and anggun said earlier is the closest answer to ur question. As far as we know she respect everyone equally and never state a comparison to her every works. She never compares, so why would we? ;)

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Woah...our queen is really pro .....plus eye power acting...hahaha...:sweatingbullets:

*clap*

haha knew she could do it, not bad for first major op after such a long time...I like how HJ act with every part of her body to maker her characters come alive and how she owns each role that she plays. You said it girl, she's a pro like no other. *applause*:wub:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Ngoc Hoang said:

YES! just woke up to this, it was all over the place! :heart: congrats! RDTK! congrats Seo HyunJin! another successful hit drama under her belt! Actually was quite apprehensive at the beginning when she accepted this there have been too many dramas about doctors in 2016, but I guess the thought of her working with HSK alone would be a great experience but now with great reviews, superb ratings, it just sweetens the deal so much more.

Now hope SBS won't be too stingy with the reward vacation(heard their reward wasn't much of a reward for 'Doctors') and hope HJ's agency JUMP would adjust her schedule so she can go for a well deserve holiday!

Hyunjinies Celebrate another resounding success for HyunJin! :blush:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ngoc Hoang said:

So happy, i just woke up and saw a good news:w00t:Congratulations for new record RDTK!!!! Since yesterday afternoon "yys-shj" became top naver, maybe there's so many viewers who didn't watch episode 16 in monday became curious about the story.

I found  barley tea couple from cut of SBS Hanbam 

• Like 6

@anggun11 these two at the awards are so funny, its fun to see them playing around. and that new making is so full of honey I can't stop pressing the replay button :w00t:

Was going through Jump's old twitter post and putting a like to every post of HJ and discover old pic of HJ so posting it here

nqBKFst.jpg

BceQ3MC.jpg

And suddenly I was missing crown princess Yoon-Seo so much, I wish HJ would do a Saeguk movie next :sweatingbullets:

iehHXDP.jpg

Another interesting point I noted was, all the post prior to AOHY was only liked by less than 10 people, it grew 10 fold to 40+ 50 now, some even more. This really shows how under rated and under recognised she was previously. Thankfully she is more acknowledged now especially as a dependable actress. Let's continue to support her all the way!

• Like 6

@angel2013 i feel you, YYS keep called seo jeong sunbae and asked CPR from her. I think the words "sunbae, saranghaeyo" will be remembered as barley tea couple's mascot.:w00t:

After saw and heard YYS sing in BTS, i want he make a duet with SHJ in next ost maybe. They both good at play musical instrument, i know YYS adept at play piano in his movie. SBS, please make a duet for them....:tears:

If SHJ do a saeguk, i prefer her appearance like solnan in su baek hyang, with parse and long hair.

It's so relieve she back to national tv with huge success. There's so many actors who success in cable tv but not for national tv, but i will not mention them here.

• Like 4