Thanks to Hyunjinnies to all updates tonight...

This my first time spend new year in social media, i'm feeling so happy to spend this moment with you all, and for the winning of SHJ and all cast RDTK that very precious for me.

Hope in new year SHJ will get better in her carrier, same as for us, hope we all become more better person in this year... this is like a beautiful present for my birthday...ups *ignore me*

Anyway good night... hope to see you all again in 2017:blush:

• Like 7

Highlights for me 

That cute moment! ♡♡♡she always have those cute moments that's why she's so lovable, so endearing♡♡♡

Spoiler

The moment her tears fell

I love how Yoo Yeon Seok took good care of her right from the moment they got down from the car to  the red carpet walk inside.  Thank you Yoo Yeon Seok!♡♡♡

Capping the night with many wins for Seo Hyun Jin ...

#top10star               #Excellence in Acting award

#Best Couple          # Best Kiss scene

and RDTK main leads winning major awards♡♡♡ You deserve the wins♡♡♡

Happy New Year everyone♡♡♡

• Like 5

1 hour ago, d2wach said:

Highlights for me 

That cute moment! ♡♡♡she always have those cute moments that's why she's so lovable, so endearing♡♡♡

I love how Yoo Yeon Seok took good care of her right from the moment they got down from the car to  the red carpet walk inside.  Thank you Yoo Yeon Seok!♡♡♡

That's i want to say... i like the way he hold SHJ's hand when go to the stage, and they way he smile when SHJ mention him.

• Like 6

On 31/12/2016 at 5:00 AM, samaf said:

i agree with you but in Korea now she is one of the best 

only international criticized her awards for  me i just want her to be the most beautiful tomorrow i don't care  about awards because  i know  she  don't care  

24 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

That's i want to say... i like the way he hold SHJ's hand when go to the stage, and they way he smile when SHJ mention him.

Which made me smile happily last night. Look her so happy. 2016, the year is really amazing!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, angel2013 said:

riulTvo.jpg

haha best kiss scene chosen by 100 idols-YYS and SHJ :wub::phew: prize is mouthwash :w00t: to kiss better ROFL

HAPPY NEW YEAR HYUNJINNIES! May this year be blissful year to everyone and of course to SeoHyunJin. May the outpouring of her blessings continue this year. Good health and a flowery path is my wish for her.

Congratulation to HyunJinnie for winning a total of four (4) awards in one night. More to go. I believe that more Award giving Bodies will recognize her in the future.

This is one of my fave pic of the night. Proof of their closeness. I think these two love to joke around with each other. I hope their friendship goes on even if the drama ended... Oh no, please not yet....:bawling:

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, hyunjingogogo said:

Was her chin touch his shoulder? I couldn't really see it, just curious to know. 

No,she just peep over his shoulder to see the answer :)

Yesterday night was the first time I sat through a whole award pesentation ceremony from the red carpet till the end. The main pull of course is HyunJinie plus RDTK cast. It was a wonderful experience spending my first new year's eve with all HyunJinies all over the world with one common purpose that is to see pretty HyunJinie walking the red carpet and winning those awards that she deserves! Where everyone share the same joy and happiness just because of one person. It was a great time sharing these precious moments together, thank you all HyunJinies!

I just want to share some thoughts about the whole event. Firstly, like @d2wach it is great to see YYS walk uri queen HJ on the red carpet, the way he holds her hands is the way one would hold a princess/queen's hands, and linking arms the rest of the way. He gets ++++ points from me for treating HJ so gentlemanly. It was one of my wish for someone to walk down the red carpet one day since previously she had always been walking alone and for TVN it was a group walk. So to see it come true before the year ends was truly wonderful.

Secondly I totally love our OTP interactions for the night, their friendliness and comfort with one another clearly shows and it was awesome to see HJ enjoying the awards ceremony so free and unrestricted. They openly tease and 'flirt' without worry of rumours surfacing, they are professionals and it clearly shows and people will know better than to spread some weird rumours.

Thirdly, HJ being the biggest winner with 4 awards(if you count the kiss expert scene awarded by idols kkk), her very first ever best couple award and 2 acting awards, best of all is Top10stars wtih big names like HSK!(although yeah I still think it should be TOP excellence actress rather than just excellence actress lol)

In this blog, someone provided translation of their speeches, I'm cutting and pasting HJ's award speech here: cr:https://unstoppablesun.com/2016/12/31/2016-sbs-drama-awards-recap-and-translation/ ( NOBODYBUTKYU )

(1) BEST Couple award

Yoo Yeonsuk-Seo Hyunjin’s interview:
MC: Did you see this coming? Or not?
SHJ: We didn’t expect it. I really wanted to though so I’m really happy.
[And then she exchanges a look with YYS. Swoon]

YYS: Ours is a medical drama so we really weren’t expecting anything. Having received this…we’re always at the hospital in gowns filming, but seeing Hyunjin-sshi in a dress, it feels like I’ll go into arrest. Sunbae, I think I need CPR!
[HAHA, she actually shows the audience her curled-up fingers due to how cheesy he’s being. Audience cheers.]

MC: What? Arrest?
YYS: Arrest, a heart attack.
SHJ: A heart attack. I’m sorry. [Lol, she’s apologizing on his behalf]
MC: Oh it’s no problem. Congratulations [he means in terms of them having a real relationship.]
[She hits YYS’s back]

MC: You sure had a kiss scene. Was there a moment where you were actually feeling something?
SHJ [to YYS]: Was there?
[YYS looks at her and bursts out laughing.]
YYS: It’s rather embarrassing.
SHJ: Our PD who make such a good cut is right there! We give all honour to our PD.
MC: Congrats, anyway. Congrats on the kiss and Congrats on the arrest.

(2) TOP10star award

Seo Hyunjin’s speech: I didn’t think I’d be up here. I really want to thank all the sunbaenims. There are so many great people who’ve been working longer than me on the film set. I want to be the sort of sunbae that they have been to me. I’m filming with this mindset right now. So to all the sunbaenims here and to the PDs and the writer and Han Seok Kyu sunbaenim isn’t here yet because we’ve been filming all night. He’ll be here the moment he’s done. He’s on his way. So just want a bit longer. So the partner I love, Yoo Yeonsuk oppa, I’ll give this honour. Thank you.

MC: Looking at your acting, I kept thinking that you’re a lot like Deoksun. By any chance is that how you are?
SHJ: I lack a filter at times and just go with the flow.
MC: Really? You don’t look like that at all?
SHJ: That’s a relief!
MC: I’m a fan. Congratulations
SHJ: Thank you.

(3) Excellence award(Genre Drama)

Seo Hyunjin (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim)
I thought that was it when I won earlier, and said everything all ready. Thank you so much. This came out of the blue. When filming this drama, I wondered if there could be a better working environment than this. Like I said before, if I get to acting for a long time, I want to become just like the sunbaenims I’ve been acting with. I really respect you. 

The one’s I’m most thankful for-omma-yah [got confetti stuck in her mouth, lol] thank you to the viewers for loving this drama. Untli the last minute of 2017, I’ll do my very best.

Have a wonderful 2017 ahead all HyunJinies and especially for HyunJin-may 2017 be another bountiful and fruitful year for you. But take a well deserve rest after RDTK, we will always be waiting and supporting you!

• Like 14

Happy new year!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Happy for Seo Hyun Jin a bright & blessed year of success &  wonderful recognition. You have made us all proud. Keep up the good work!
& Congratulations to Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim for winning many awards. All the team' efforts were completely worth it!

----

Thanks for all your contributions & updates & support so far!!

DBTRxEa.jpg

• Like 8

Is there any chingu feel the same like me? I dun think the dress Jinnie wore last night beautiful :( It was the worse this year in my opinion. The best was the white one in TvN 10 years anniversary!! I think her stylists should work harder, in other way, should be more creative :(. With her height n her bodyline, she deserves many times more than this. 

• Like 1

Happy new year hyunjinnies! :) sorry for the late greetings :sweatingbullets: 

My heart is filled with joy for our hyunjin winning awards at saf and also to my beloved rdtk fam <3 hope 2017 will be another great year for her :wub:

and just look at how happy, giggly and beautiful she was at that night, my heart is going into arrest :phew: ㅋㅋㅋ

XSY9aJU.jpg

cr shj dcgall 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, khatelaloves said:

Happy new year hyunjinnies! :) sorry for the late greetings :sweatingbullets: 

My heart is filled with joy for our hyunjin winning awards at saf and also to my beloved rdtk fam <3 hope 2017 will be another great year for her :wub:

and just look at how happy, giggly and beautiful she was at that night, my heart is going into arrest :phew: ㅋㅋㅋ

XSY9aJU.jpg

cr shj dcgall 

Thanks for sharing this "SeoHyunJin's smiling gif compilation".

This is so cute, was able to capture happiness of our HyunJin that night. she is such a happy pill. So bubbly. 

I wish to see more of happy moments for our HyunJin this year.

• Like 4

@highchicgirl thanks for that awesome pic of HJ to greet the new year!

@anggun11 that post on YSJ parody is not avail?

@khatelaloves and @supergal99 gif masters! I love those gifs! yes HJ was so cheerful, fun and even playful during the awards, so happy to see her happy right?

@katerose. however I do not agree, its not her best but certainly not her worst. She still looks stunning in it for me, call me bias hahaha

Latest video from SBS for RDTK, a special making I call it, need VPN to watch it though

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1346092

• Like 4

15 hours ago, katerose. said:

Is there any chingu feel the same like me? I dun think the dress Jinnie wore last night beautiful :( It was the worse this year in my opinion. The best was the white one in TvN 10 years anniversary!! I think her stylists should work harder, in other way, should be more creative :(. With her height n her bodyline, she deserves many times more than this. 

Hey buddy, the black dress did make her kinda look like a nun actually haha but i don't think that this black dress is the worst tho. I think from all her dress this one is the most comfortable for her. The white one for tvn is sure really pretty, but to me it was look a bit loose and a little too big for her, made her a little fat haha. The waist part was a little too low, like she should wear a smaller size for that dress. While the black dress was fitted well with her body showing her body line well, she look confident in it. But idk, i'm not a fashion person, i might just blurt out nonsense haha.

And yes, her stylist need to work harder to make hj look pretty *even that she already is. And i hope jump do a better job. Ugh! Jump always makes me roll my eyes. Pull ur self together jump!

• Like 3