Ganji Fashion.

Guest kimseo

Guest qquinto

lol 'ganji fashion' looks really horrible on most girls. i dress like this sometimes, but for comfort only. girls that can pull this off are ones that make anything look good imo... and would look even better in other styles. guys, however, can rock it.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bakaamenjee

i use to wear "ganji like" clothes almost everyday when i had long hair

but now since i hav short hair & it doesn't look rit >.<

Guest lilethkim

lmao. i once tried wearing ganji style and my auntie told me that I look like some gangstah girl that is ready for a fight or something. lmao. maybe this style is just not for me, and i don't also know how to put things together. so yeah.

but yeah, it is cool, just like that.

Guest regretlessly

cutee. D:

but not everyone can pull this off .

petite body vs. buff/curvy

i think petite body would work a lot better. ^_^

Did someone just make up "Ganji", isn't it just Americana? i.e. a nod towards old skater wear or streetwear... Kids anyone ?! Actually Americana can be split, the preppy side, Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren... and then the streetwear side, Supreme, Stussy, Dickies to Adidas originals, shell toes, RUN DMC influences etc. Ganji to me doesn't share the same connotations as Americana, which can relate to fashion, in my opinion anyway.

Guest scents

I think the style looks good to guys.

But only a few girls can pull off that kind of style.

The girl that could be wearing clothes like those

requires a little bit of attitude and confidence. ;)

Guest KiBUm_Love

i think skinny jeans are more ganji than baggy jeans.

like MANY wise people have said before, its just a term to say something is "in" and "stylish"

so therefore, its different for everyone.

and ganji isnt a term used to describe only clothes.

you can say that someone haircut is ganji, or ive heard a lot of random things like: ure phone background is ganji.

Guest lvff_

i think it looks good on skinny girls..if i wore oversized clothes id look like im wearing a potato sack >.>

woah ban yoonhee used to dress ganji? im used to seing such feminine and elegant style from her x]

Guest misshakissh

i think skinny jeans are more ganji than baggy jeans.

like MANY wise people have said before, its just a term to say something is "in" and "stylish"

so therefore, its different for everyone.

and ganji isnt a term used to describe only clothes.

you can say that someone haircut is ganji, or ive heard a lot of random things like: ure phone background is ganji.

yeah i think it looks cute with skinny jeans.. but ganji fashion started out with baggy jeans and then shifted cuz u know trend now adays is skinny jeans.

yeah ganji in krn slang means like " awesome, trendy.." but not many ppl use the term ganji anymore.. only rarely. its like a past,,,trend slang..lol

Archived