[drama 2005] Green Rose 그린로즈

Guest thanhdda

Guest thanhdda
[sBS] Ko Soo, Lee Da Hae
GZ0Q4859.JPG SBS drama (2005) -22 episodes total For SBS homepage for this drama (in Korean), go to: tv.sbs.co.kr/greenrose/index.html Aired in Korea: March 19, 2005 - May 29, 2005 on SBS Saturday & Sunday nights at 9:45 (replaced Spring Days). Cast: Lee Jung-hyun/Jang Joong-won: Go Su/Ko soo Oh Soo-ah: Lee Da Hae Shin Hyun-tae: Lee Jong Hyuk Cha Yoo-ran: Kim Suh Hyung Suh Jun-moo (40): Sun Woo Jae Duk Kim Dong-wook (27): Jung Sang Jin Dae-in (45): Zhang Kang Er Lee Choon-bok (37-40): Park Sang Myun Chairman Oh (60): Han Jin Hee Hong So-ra (28-31): Suh Jin Ah Yoo Kwang-il (30): Lee Won Jae Jung Taek-soo (40): Sung Dong Il Investigator Jo (40): Kang Shin Il Prosecutor Oh (40): Choi Sang Hoon Prison Guard Ahn (50): Yoo Jung Ki Investigator Kim: Jang Hoon Chief Judge: Lee Seung Ho Prosecutor: Byun Hee Bong Han Myung-sook (Jung-hyun's mom): Jung Hye Sun Park Soon-nyeo (Jong-hyuk's mom): Kim Ji Young

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hated this drama and here are some of my reasons:

Spoilers ahead!!!

First of all in the end Lee Jung-Hyun did not get his whole revenge plot because none of the people who did him wrong went to jail. Simply to put it this way, that's is completely stupid because the whole drama 'seemed' to be building to that part. And the chemistry of Soo-Ah and him was really short. They had practically no scenes together in the beginning, so it doesn't feel right when it comes to "true love" in the end.

But don't get me wrong it was good in the beginning like the whole suspense and stuff.

Guest thanhdda

I dont agree with you here are my reasons....spoiler alert

1. the drive who is ended up in jail

2. Shin Huyn Tae commited suide

3. Mr Suh commited suide

he is too kind he decide to forgive them but they ended dead anyway.

what else are u looking for?

although there are not many mussie scences between the two leads but their love for each other is undeniable....they really have great chemistry...they really love each other..because of her danger he decided not to acknowleged he is lee Jung huym, and because to protect him she could not ran to him when she knew it was him.

I love this series.

Guest cococrust

Couldnt agree much more. This drama is definitely one of the best that has aired this year. Really make me like goo soo and lee dae hee a lot and I am definitely looking forward to their next collaborations/projects.

The Makers:

Kim Soo Ryong (Director)

Kim Jin Geun (Director)

Lee Chang Min (Assistant Director)

Yoo Hyeon Mi (Scriptwriter)

Kim Doo Sam (Scriptwriter)

Synopsis: Green roses only appear in Heaven. Do you know what a green rose stands for? It means eternal love -- one only possible in Heaven. Filled with suspense, 'Green Rose' draws the unfortunate happenings of a man, who ends up being framed for murder. After going through near-death crises like escaping from custody and jumping off a bridge, he narrowly escapes with his life to China. He leaves everything he loved and cherished behind -- his friends, family, and his lover, Soo-ah. Filled with vengeance, he vows to find the people who framed him and bring them to justice, starting with Cha Yoo Ran, who lied in court against him. From the directors of 'The South Side of the Sun', 'Green Rose' brings the character Lee Jeong Hyeon the ability to go back to Korea as Jang Joong Weon, the man who holds the fate of SR Electronics.

©Touya

Guest bebehh fez.

im watching this drama now,

its sad ;( i dont liek the main female role tho

maybe coz of her character in sweet 18.

It is my fifth round now watching this drama and still want more. I really love this drama, and I love Go Soo more than ever (his eyes, and the expression of his face ....... my gosh, he's such a hottie !).

Thanks guys for those lovely pics.

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

It is my fifth round now watching this drama and still want more. I really love this drama, and I love Go Soo more than ever (his eyes, and the expression of his face ....... my gosh, he's such a hottie !).

Thanks guys for those lovely pics.

i watched it thrice.. my most favorite series

hello all:

do you know where I can all the English subtitle files for this drama in SRT format? Those in d-addicts site are in RAR file and I don't know how to play these files. I already got soft sub from episode 1-9, I need 10-23. Thanks in advance for any instruction of how to play RAR file or direction where to get the soft sub in SRT format.

Thanks a million

Archived