[drama 2005] Green Rose 그린로즈

Guest thanhdda

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanhdda

why did you post Lee Dae Hee with some1 else in here? when this is Green Rose for Ko Soo and Lee Dae Hee only? should post it in Lee Dae Hee's thread

why did you post Lee Dae Hee in here with some else? when this is Green Rose Ko Soo and Lee Dae Hee? should post it in Lee Dae Hee's thread

sory.. for that.. .i deleted it for u... hhee....

ks and ldh foreveer!!!.. i forgot that this is exclusive for ldh and kS

helo everyone!!

i want to help my friend, shes making a thesis about translation thing from korean to english etc

so shes asking if u have an english script of green rose!! does anyone knows where we cud find it??? plss reply

ic4k7a.jpg

pleasee. .someone can someone pleaseeeee upload epsidoes 19 and 20 on clubboox???? it will be GREATTTT help!! i have been askinga ll over for over a month.. those are the only two episodes I needdddd

I am helping hello by download those episodes from touya clubbox and send them to her/him.....it might take a while because those are HQ files and I can not find LQ files anywhere....anyone know where are LQ files of GR?

Guest aQuALyN

hs2tnc.jpg

GR SPECIAL!!! HE IS SOOO CUTE!!!

does any1 has the link?!?could u plz share it?!?!

i want to say thanks to Bao3 for the Green Rose direct link, thanks to u i can finished watch this drama in 2 days ^^ can i asked something?!?!? on 1st ep, in lift Dong Wook said "who is that late? I can feel something happened that night. " what's that mean?!?!?

and could any1 plz translate what Lee Da Hae and Ko Soo said on SBS 050425?!?!

the last one is, is there any NG links for this drama?!?!?

does any1 has the link?!?could u plz share it?!?!

i want to say thanks to Bao3 for the Green Rose direct link, thanks to u i can finished watch this drama in 2 days ^^ can i asked something?!?!? on 1st ep, in lift Dong Wook said "who is that late? I can feel something happened that night. " what's that mean?!?!?

and could any1 plz translate what Lee Da Hae and Ko Soo said on SBS 050425?!?!

the last one is, is there any NG links for this drama?!?!?

all the NG scenes are showed in the special program that where the above pictures come from. That is agreat show and KS and LDH are really cute. I remember see the link for download somewhere, if I can find it, I will post it on this thread

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OP9Y7F2W

hi all GR fans, here is the translation I got from one fan I just know for this clip. Enjoy

LDH – Did I really do that much??? (this is not something that you could directly translate.. because it sounds different when you say it in Korean.. like she is being modest saying that gosoo did like much more…) I think that Gosoo oppa went through a lot to do this.

Reporter is just summarizing what he had to do for the Chinese eating acting.. and when he burps they were like ooooo000ooo because he made it look so reall… etc…

Reporter – How did you feel when you met her again after a long time…

Gosoo – Basically he was saying that in his position, it was hard for him

LDH – She was saying that because he wasn’t a person she loved, because he was someone different, etc… there is this word that I don’t know what it means… sorry… but it doesn’t sound too important so its okay

Reporter is now saying that since gosoo came back as like a different person, the meeting of the two people is very uncomfortable for their relationship

Reporter is talkinga bout that scene with ldh in a red dress and how gosoo said that he would get in touch with her.. .etc….

And now they are talking about how handsome and manly and just sooo cool it was when he said it so the reporter wants him to say it to her

So gosoo says it to the reporter…

And then the reporter says that can I live with you too?

And now the reporter is asking them if they “match” with each other.

LDH says that she likes it because it is very easy to work with Gosoo and when she looks into gosoo’s eyes, she can get into her acting mood, etc.

The question says that how it is like to work with LDH and gosoo says that the first thing is that ldh is pretty and that she doesn’t have many NG’s

And the reporter says that ooo because she’s good at acting???

And then ldh says to gosoo… do you like me because I don’t make many ng’s???

And then gosoo says like… yea.. she’s really good at acting…

Reporter then asks, how is the story going turn out to? Like what will the drama end like???

Gosoo says… I don’t know really, personally. Find out everyone by watching the rest and support us, etc.

LDH says…Please love our hard work…

THANK YOUU etc…

Reporter – Please keep in tune with the interesting love that is going between the characters in Green Rose.

Archived