[drama 2005] Green Rose 그린로즈

Guest thanhdda

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Evol Ecallaw

Looking at the pictures, bring back so many good and sad memories. I really like this drama. It touches your heart and won't let go, especially in the beginning.

Hi NAR!! now i know who you are in tsinoy :)

Green Rose is the best korean series i've watched!!!

Yeah .... it's me ! Sure sis GR is da best.

dawnanny ...... in what eps was that pic of GS+LDH hugging each other (GS in green shirt and LDH in pink gown) ? why I couldn't locate it ?

chubbyone ...... I agree with you, GR is the best drama ever, let's vote for it.

bao3 ....... my pleasure. It's nice to know that you found the lyric is of usefull. Thanks for the caps.

Guest dawnanny

Yeah .... it's me ! Sure sis GR is da best.

dawnanny ...... in what eps was that pic of GS+LDH hugging each other (GS in green shirt and LDH in pink gown) ? why I couldn't locate it ?

do you say this picture?

greenrose_1_20050315104205.jpg

there is no this scene in GR, it only a promo. :)

do you say this picture?

greenrose_1_20050315104205.jpg

there is no this scene in GR, it only a promo. :)

GS wears this shirt when he slipped into LDH's hotel room in China. Yes, this picture is not in the serie. I was expecting to see it too when I watch that episode but did not see it. It makes sense, otherwise, LDH should have none that he still alive at that time:)

This is a great drama. Very suspensed. Whenever I see those two, I feel the pain of their love, their actings are so good.

dawnanny ..... oh, I see. That's too bad. Thanks anyway for that nice caps. I really like it, very touching.

thyle2 ..... as you said, it's tragic. How love could be so hurting. It is certainly the director to be blamed. How could he be so heartless, so merciless to the two leading characters, and the viewers as well ... hehehe ... He really has been testing our patience.... uuuurgh !!

GZ0Q4859.JPG

for me KO SOO AND LEE DA HAE IS THE BEST COUPLE ON SCREEN

THEYRE REALLY A PERFECT MATCH!!!!

GR'S SUCCESS NOT ONLY LIES ON THE SCRIPT AND THE ACTING PROWRESS OF THE CAST BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY THE UNDENYABLE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN LDH AND KS!!!

WHILE WATCHING IT,,, I AM OFTENTIMES CONVINCE THAT THEIR ROMANTIC SCENES ARE REAL!!

KO SOO AND LEE DA HAE FANATICS!! KEEP POSTING!!

I WISH ITS TRUE!!!1 ... HEEEEE....

dawnanny ..... oh, I see. That's too bad. Thanks anyway for that nice caps. I really like it, very touching.

thyle2 ..... as you said, it's tragic. How love could be so hurting. It is certainly the director to be blamed. How could he be so heartless, so merciless to the two leading characters, and the viewers as well ... hehehe ... He really has been testing our patience.... uuuurgh !!

This drama really make our hearts bounce up and down due to all the twists. I think the director wants to do so to keep us watching:) They truly did a good job of acting. I truly think many Korean actors/actress are very talent. Their acting very convincing with all those body movements and eye contacts...I don't see that much from HK or Chinese dramas...I think that is why Korean dramas attract many viewers these days.

some behind the scenes clips (mms links) :)

©SBS

The first greeting

rose_choarslittle1_20050223181208.jpg

Download

mms://storage3.sbs.co.kr/et/0661/et0661e0000100.asf

hellow bao3, thanks alot for the links..

i know too much to ask but can anyone help translate what are they talking about there? i'm just curious to what go soo said in the second clip

thanks alot

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

This drama really make our hearts bounce up and down due to all the twists. I think the director wants to do so to keep us watching:) They truly did a good job of acting. I truly think many Korean actors/actress are very talent. Their acting very convincing with all those body movements and eye contacts...I don't see that much from HK or Chinese dramas...I think that is why Korean dramas attract many viewers these days.

yah..Korean series are the best so far!! actually when K-series was launched here..i lost interest in watching Chinese/Taiwan drama..K-series have good stories and the actors were so great esp in expressing their emotions.

f02r21.jpg

f03di9.jpg

f03dqq.jpg

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

awhh these pictures are beautiful! i loved this show!!! it's soo underrated and LDH is really pretty ^o^ GS=HOT HOT HOT~ :D

i agree!!

20050530223240213.jpg

20050530223447292.jpg

20050530222024901.jpg

20050530222828657.jpg

200505302214510100_1.jpg

w_050530_62.jpg

w_050530_60.jpg

20050529_adob_232825.gif

How come I don't see GS anywhere in this party? Hi Bao3, have you ever checked out fan forum in Thailan, there is one fan from VNese with ID KS-4ever, is that you or different person? That person seems to be a die hard fan of KS also. He/she posted a lot of infor of KS on that forum just like you do in this forum.

Can not wait to see more of GS. I become his fan after GR. I saw the GR special program and it so funny. I wish I can understand what they were saying on that show. GS and LDH are purely adorable on that show.

How come I don't see GS anywhere in this party? Hi Bao3, have you ever checked out fan forum in Thailan, there is one fan from VNese with ID KS-4ever, is that you or different person? That person seems to be a die hard fan of KS also. He/she posted a lot of infor of KS on that forum just like you do in this forum.

Can not wait to see more of GS. I become his fan after GR. I saw the GR special program and it so funny. I wish I can understand what they were saying on that show. GS and LDH are purely adorable on that show.

GS fell sickness right after gr was over ...he had treatment in the hospital...that's why he couldn't take part in the party...

and...ks-4ever is me...^^

GS fell sickness right after gr was over ...he had treatment in the hospital...that's why he couldn't take part in the party...

and...ks-4ever is me...^^

I see. Most lead actor/actress fell exhausted after each drama they made because they work timelessly for straight 2-3 month. For GR, no doubt that GS get sick, he was in most of scenes and he has to potray a difficult character.

By the way bao3, do you have the clip of Yamamma show (I am not sure of the spelling) that has GS in it? I really want to see. Also, if that show any English translation somewhere or Engish sub?

yah..Korean series are the best so far!! actually when K-series was launched here..i lost interest in watching Chinese/Taiwan drama..K-series have good stories and the actors were so great esp in expressing their emotions.

Same here. Mee too, I was starting loosing interest in Chinese/Taiwan drama as soon as I knew K-series.

Archived