[drama 2007] In-soon Is Pretty 인순이는 예쁘다

Guest cutegurl87

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazybanana

Just wanted to say thank you for the episodes - finished watching the first two episodes and it seems like it's going to be a really interesting series.

Guest plumangel3

Hey there Pook! :D glad to see you here ^^

i'm so excited to see him too. i wonder if he will be more accepting of Insooni's past then SW.

but SW's reaction was realistic. in finding out that a good friend of his was involved in a killing incident.

being a reporter he must have seen some bad things regarding criminals so he prolly has a biased view.

Insooni's life right now can really make you cry. i'm glad she has ppl like her teacher.

hello everyone!

I finished watching episode 1&2 about two minutes ago~I must say they were awesome!

In-Soon's character is very heart-warming and I'm very excited to see how her character will develop!

Lee wan will show up in episode 3~~^_^~~

Guest f0reveralways

i don't know if anyone wants this...

but i made a Medium Quality file by reencoding the Mickeybaby version of Episode 1:

part 1: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=151...aa4ed20bb6aa27f

Part 2: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=43a...d075a1d8a6c03fb

it's 309 mb. I meant to make it 300 mb so I could upload it as one file at Filesend but i messed up :(

well you guys know the drill. Join the .001 & .002 parts with HJSplit.

Finally a Korean drama that I look forward to watching each week! The first two episodes had me crying because it really is a reflection of society. People generally don't care about how someone ends up in correctional facilities or the circumstances behind it; all they see is that he/she is an 'ex-con.'

I'm really curious how everything will play out....and of course, I want to know about the love triangle :)

Guest puppyiz

i don't know if anyone wants this...

but i made a Medium Quality file by reencoding the Mickeybaby version of Episode 1:

WHOOPIEEE ! I want ... I so want MQs !! Many thanx for the effort !!

Gaah ~ my PC's acting up again !! ( Had some prblms DL-ing from MU !! :sweatingbullets: )

Ah, seems like i am late... Still downloading the 1st episode.

well, I had waited for Pyo PD new touch for ages, luckily i

came across this thread. Its a double treat when I saw there's

Kim Hyun Joo... but since i cant understand Korean, I shall wait until

i can get hold of the subs... :sigh:

well, thanks everyone for the spoilers. by only reading, its seems like

the drama is a good one. and when i saw shirley and ovette around, i

think this really will be a nice drama to watch. ;)

-Far-

hi! im happy that you also like the dramas i watch! lol.

i hope this gets better with each episodes. i sure loved the first two!

hyunjoo's character is very different from Ms.Kim and MAM, In Soon is a heartwarming character :D

Guest jaejoongie <3

I watche episode 1 and 2 and wow. my eyes were all red and bloated from crying so much -0-!

Kim hyun joo is really an awesome actress. She never ceases to amaze me.

Always popping up in interesting characters and portraying them so amazingly.

But when people think murder case, don't they usually wonder "how did it happen?"

instead of, she's a crazy person! or maybe not.

It was cute when

kim min joo seemed jealous of insoo's teacher. and dissappointed that Insoo didn't feel attracted to him. ^^;;

I like how this drama is fast paced yet developes character and everything really well.

For example, in ep 2

insoo already met her mother!

usually it takes at least eight episodes before they find out about each other in usual dramas :)

wahh, I'm looking forward to how this drama will start to develope

Guest plumangel3

^^ i know. it seemed like everyone just jumped to conclusions about insooni. that can't be helped for ppl who don't know her well

but SW was a really good friend. he should at least wonder if she actually killed someone or not.

lol yah you would think that they would take awhile for Insooni to meet or know that her mom is alive. but i'm glad they decided to change it up.

now i'm curious about how their relationship is gonna turn out. especially when her mom founds out about her past.

but SW was a really good friend. he should at least wonder if she actually killed someone or not.

Well they obviously hung out a lot as kids, but that was a long time ago. And he doesn't really have a chance to wonder about whether she killed someone.

She comes out and tells him she did, in so many words.

The real problem is that from that point onwards he goes on the (self-)defensive. Up to then, in both their meetings,

he's been asking and asking, so eager to find out things about her that at first she was driven to lying. Now, when she's gathered the courage to tell him, first that she's not a teacher, then that she was in prison, and finallly that it was for killing someone, she must be really hoping he'll carry on wanting to know more and give her a chance to explain. But he denies her that chance. He starts to back off so he can go back to his desk and dig around on the net. Then he tries to disengage from her altogether.

The suggestion seems to be that this isn't so much callousness as cowardice. But we'll see....

Guest plumangel3

Well they obviously hung out a lot as kids, but that was a long time ago. And he doesn't really have a chance to wonder about whether she killed someone.

She comes out and tells him she did, in so many words.

The real problem is that from that point onwards he goes on the (self-)defensive. Up to then, in both their meetings,

he's been asking and asking, so eager to find out things about her that at first she was driven to lying. Now, when she's gathered the courage to tell him, first that she's not a teacher, then that she was in prison, and finallly that it was for killing someone, she must be really hoping he'll carry on wanting to know more and give her a chance to explain. But he denies her that chance. He starts to back off so he can go back to his desk and dig around on the net. Then he tries to disengage from her altogether.

The suggestion seems to be that this isn't so much callousness as cowardice. But we'll see....

hi :)

its true that they only hung out when they were young but i'm hoping that form their time together SW will want to know more about Insooni's story cuz she really isnt that kind of person. he's still pretty shocked right now so i agree that time will tell. and maybe that's what he realyl needs. some time to really think about it and whether its actually true or not. ^^

Guest cutegurl87

Hi guys! I've updated the first post to include all the download links. Thank-you to everyone who has contributed, especially

• janiiekiim for the summaries
  • ripgal, annchong, yeohweping, cococrust, and f0reveralways for the episode download links
  • dramaok for the translation about the ratings
  • Amaryllis for the KBS Entertainment Relay download link
  • puela and lovemod for the OST download links
  • puela for organizing the OST and episode download links
  • plumangel3 for the episode 1 screencaps

Thank-you for all your help and please forgive me if I have forgotten anyone. My classes this quarter are killing me so I will not be able to update often. I will try to do it atleast once a week on the weekends.

Happy watching, everyone!!! =D

Watching ep 1 for the third time just now, something struck me in the subway scene. That voice.

The one that calls out her name, quite loudly and sternly, pulling her back as she's about to jump. It doesn't sound to me like Sang Woo! (Not that we know what Sang Woo sounds like at that moment, until she steps back, turns to see him and he speaks again). And when he does speak to her, it's as though he hasn't even noticed what she was about to do. He doesn't say "Why for God's sake were you standing with your eyes closed and your feet sticking right out over the edge of the platform and with your stuff way begind you neatly left on the bench?", he just says : "Can it really be...? You are Park Insoon, aren't you? as though he'd spotted her in a much more normal situation, say at a neighboring table in a cafe, and not in any sort of danger or distress. So I rewound and replayed, and it sounded to me like that was Teacher Seo's voice. The voice of her substitute father, the person who believes in her when wants to give up on herself, but who always sternly insists that she mustn't give up on herself. Not that I thought he was supposed to be there, of course, except in her head, in her heart and that part of her that doesn't want to "leave", as she puts it. I was so taken by this notion that I went over to the KBS site and looked at the script. Huh, how wrong could I be

:( Couldn't be plainer:

열차가 들어오는 소리. 화들짝 놀라는 인순. 그 대로 얼른 뒤로 물러서고 마는데, 그 순간

상우 ; 인순아!

So is was Sang Woo. Script says so. And yet when I went on to my third viewing of Ep2, at the moment where Insoon runs away from outside Teacher Seo's apartment, and he calls out after her -- that was so much more like the voice on the platform...

But maybe I just have funny ears. Or I need a new sound card...

i just have one quick question:

Will Lee Wan's character fall in love with In-Soon? Like he likes her but In-Soon loves someone else kind of deal?

Because I've read Lee Wan's character description and that's the conclusion I've come up... :D

Guest plumangel3

i just have one quick question:

Will Lee Wan's character fall in love with In-Soon? Like he likes her but In-Soon loves someone else kind of deal?

Because I've read Lee Wan's character description and that's the conclusion I've come up... :D

i'm curious about that too.

his love maybe one sided. but it does say that he likes her.

and i'm also guessing that Lee In Hye's character will end up liking either GS (Lee Wan) or SW?

can't wait for tomorrow. Lee Wan is finally gonna appear!! XD

Hi guys! I've updated the first post to include all the download links. Thank-you to everyone who has contributed, especially
  • janiiekiim for the summaries
  • ripgal, annchong, yeohweping, cococrust, and f0reveralways for the episode download links
  • dramaok for the translation about the ratings
  • Amaryllis for the KBS Entertainment Relay download link
  • puela and lovemod for the OST download links
  • puela for organizing the OST and episode download links
  • plumangel3 for the episode 1 screencaps

Thank-you for all your help and please forgive me if I have forgotten anyone. My classes this quarter are killing me so I will not be able to update often. I will try to do it atleast once a week on the weekends.

Happy watching, everyone!!! =D

thanks for the update on the first post. but you made a tiny mistake..Kim Hyun Joo plays Park In-Soon, not Lee In-Soon :)

Guest puppyiz

^ Oh ?? Thot I've already hi-lited it rgd KHJ's character name.

... '인순이는 예쁘다' [ In Soon I Neun Ye Bbeu Da ]

서효림 = Seo Hyo Rim is included in the casting as Park In Soon's (KimHyunJoo) Dong Saeng .....

Archived