[JAPAN DRAMA 2007] ホタルノヒカリ 1 / HOTARU NO HIKARI 1

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest innocia

I downloaded the first episode a few weeks ago and I only got my lazy richard simmons to watch it yesterday, and I'm hooked!

Just finished watching episode 4 ^-^. And uhmm well, things doesn't look too good for our (or at least mine ^^) favourite couple.

Chinese hardsubbed episodes are available here:

http://clubbox.co.kr/psy4ulove

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gouka_odoriko

welll this is a highly recommended even though I haven't read the whole synopsis yet hahahha!! But the story is interesting... hehehe so I'm gonna watch this besides Hana Kimi...

I just finished the first episode, and I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to watch future episodes. There's a huge dopey grin on my face right now because I'm so pleased, lol. I can't remember the last time I got this excited over a drama.

Guest asim-chan

^

I remember, that's Hanazakari no kimitachi e :P

Anyway this drama got my highly recommended :D give it a try and you will not regret

Guest bwitched

guys I'm new here and new to the drama. i'm so glad I gave it a try. I didn't expect to love it as much!!!!...so funny. Ayase is so natural in her character. Eps 1 was super funny and the second is good eventho less funny. I could't take it when she was so nervous over Makoto coming to her house in eps 2. First she turned into snake lady and then then clothe that she chose, hahahahaha. I laughed out until I cried.

Has anyone read the manga? I'm dying to know if Amemiya ends up with Makoto, lol. The manager is cool, but I just don't see them as a couple.

---

Edit: Never mind, I went over to the d-addicts thread, and my question has been answered. ^_^

Guest bwitched

Has anyone read the manga? I'm dying to know if Amemiya ends up with Makoto, lol. The manager is cool, but I just don't see them as a couple.

---

Edit: Never mind, I went over to the d-addicts thread, and my question has been answered. ^_^

what is the answer then??..but make sure u put a spoiler tag on it or u can pm me the answer??..hehe I'm as curious as u

Guest moochi2000

in d-addicts they said that the manga hasn't finished yet

in addiction, the drama doesn't really follow the manga (good thing!)

too bad there aren't enough people watching this drama, it's pretty good!

episode 4 was LOVE 52

^

I remember, that's Hanazakari no kimitachi e :P

Anyway this drama got my highly recommended :D give it a try and you will not regret

Hahaha, yeah, I'm happily watching Hana Kim too.

Yup, what moochi said. I'm actually really surprised that there aren't that many people watching this, although I did see a few people say that it was "too boring". *shrugs* I wish I could understand Japanese...I'm skimming through Episode 4 right now and I think something important just happened. :\

Guest Cherish_

Hahaha, yeah, I'm happily watching Hana Kim too.

Yup, what moochi said. I'm actually really surprised that there aren't that many people watching this, although I did see a few people say that it was "too boring". *shrugs* I wish I could understand Japanese...I'm watching skimming through Episode 4 right now and I think something important just happened. :\

Yeh... Episode 4 was pretty sad =( I hope things will go smooth again

Guest keczianthei

^my.. wonder what it is..

anyways, i really had a good laugh with episode 2.. with hotaru and her boss..

and the message she sent to makoto.. <33

cant wait to watch epi 3..

Guest keczianthei

^yes! i so am loving it..

but it just makes me sad that only a few people are watching this? this drama is good you know!! :D

Yup, I've been trying to spread the word about this drama... I think a lot of people might be overlooking it due to Hana Kimi and First Kiss. I know the only reason why I stumbled over this was because I was really bored, lol. I hadn't heard anything about it beforehand. But I'm really, really, glad that I decided to check it out. :D

Yup, I've been trying to spread the word about this drama... I think a lot of people might be overlooking it due to Hana Kimi and First Kiss. I know the only reason why I stumbled over this was because I was really bored, lol. I hadn't heard anything about it beforehand. But I'm really, really, glad that I decided to check it out. :D

same here, same here. :P

I really had no plans to give this one a try, eventho I like the main actress. the storyline didnt interest me; but i've ran out of dramas to check out so I decided to watch the 1st ep. heh! glad I did. i've only seen 2 eps of this, and I must say I'm loving it.

I've been reading the thread for this drama over at d-addicts. I think most people can't see the manager and Amemiya being "together". hmm... for me I can see it but we'll see how things progress. I can't warm up to Makoto's character. also, I'm excited that Kuninaka Ryoko is in this drama. I love her so much in Brother Beat.

Guest Kumikox3

I LOVE SHOJO MANGAS! i buy them all no matter what, well except for the ones with ugly chracters.

totally gonna check it out, where can I get ep 1 eng subbed?

EDIT: nvm found it a couple pages back. Hope its as good as you guys say it is.

EDIT: nvm found it a couple pages back. Hope its as good as you guys say it is.

Oh, it is, it is. :D

I'm watching Episode 3 right now...it's so cuuuute. And it's going to be even better when there are subs. AHHHHH. Sometimes I daydream about this drama at work, hahaha.

Archived