* Format: Renzoku

* Genre: Romance

* Episodes:

* Viewership ratings:

* Broadcast network: NTV

* Broadcast period: 2007-Jul-? to 2007-Sep

* Air time: Wednesday 22:00

Synopsis

This drama is based on the popular shojo manga of the same name by Hiura Satoru. Hotaru Amemiya is an office lady who would rather sleep at home than pursue love. However, due to unexpected circumstances, she begins to live with her boss and finds herself in love with a younger man named Makoto.

Cast

* Ayase Haruka as Amemiya Hotaru

* Fujiki Naohito

* Kuninaka Ryoko

* Takeda Shinji

* Itaya Yuka

* Yasuda Ken

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wonderland

^ Finally!! I'm watching ProDai and as much as I <3 Yamapi...I keep wishing Fujiki had more screen time. I hope this is good...I'm sort of disappointed with some current dramas that sounded so good at first. =(

Can't wait!

Guest jade_frost

Ah, Fujiki gets the lead again! :)

I don't think Fujiki exactly plays the lead here. He's probably going to be Hotaru's boss. He's been playing second fiddle quite a bit these days. Ever since Slow Dance, I think.

Guest Paku

ohhhh... haven't read the manga but it sounds interesting. Can't wait to see it ^^ thanks for posting it up!

Guest novemberbaby

Hmmm interesting. You'd think she'd fall for her boss since she lives with him. But a younger man? Hm.

Thanks for the info <3

• 1 month later...
Guest asianrice

Uwa~ this show is fun, anyone else watching? Ayase Haruka's ridiculously adorable. The guy she has interest in is unexpectedly good looking, since he didn't seem so much in pictures.

First week's rating is 17.3%.

Guest sylver

I'm planning to DL EP01 after finish DLing Hana Kimi EP02. ^_^ However, I don't know if I could DL it since the DD is Mediafire... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Maia-chan

Uwa~ this show is fun, anyone else watching? Ayase Haruka's ridiculously adorable. The guy she has interest in is unexpectedly good looking, since he didn't seem so much in pictures.

First week's rating is 17.3%.

Another first episode front-runner. This drama is currently at no.3, even beating Hana Kimi!

1. First Kiss

2. Yamada Taro Mongatari

3. Hotaru no Hikari

4. Hana Kimi

Must be because of the Fujiki factor! Ayase hasn't had a big hit since Sekai no Chuushin though...

Guest lucky_moon

Another first episode front-runner. This drama is currently at no.3, even beating Hana Kimi!

1. First Kiss

2. Yamada Taro Mongatari

3. Hotaru no Hikari

4. Hana Kimi

Must be because of the Fujiki factor! Ayase hasn't had a big hit since Sekai no Chuushin though...

Actually those drama I watched & the best from this season so far.. :D

Guest sylver

Ida, do u not download anymore from clubboxes? you can get if from mknkshm :)

Can't. Since I moved to a new house, clubbox hates me. Wouldn't move an inch. :tears: Anybody knows where I can find MU links to the 1st epi? :sweatingbullets:

Archived