oh my god! i am so deliriously happy for Yoo! and the flowers from YEH is the bonus! congratulations....you deserve it!

and we have a full house this am

33 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 9 Anonymous Users)

24 Members: MissMellis, nok, munchee, greensunflower, k_addict69, siticantik3011, sen3, aMane, jenerang, Archmage, turbo92fan, aalhl, 1a2b3c, jchan, tipawan007, Pat_Yoo, wongwong, FAYE19, movall, panmy, nanamienzo, min_montel, Happytoy, Faa

Guest natedao

Congratulations for BabY Yoo!

i think he must be HAPPY with this award!

We Love Yoo,Gong Yoo!

(i dont know what to say now??? BLANK ...... at the moment)

huggggggggg All Yoogals!

Guest min_montel

I am so happy now...finally they recognized GY works...now waiting for YEH turn...Hopefully she win too. She smiling and laughing while GY gave his winning speech.

Waiting...now is the result... :sweatingbullets:

HURRAY!!! YEH WON TOO !!!!!!

i'm crying of happiness. this is just a great night and a wonderful year for our guy.

we all love YOO!!!!

thank you yoogals for camping here today/tonight as we excitedly waited for the results of the awards show. though it's not yet finished i think i can sleep now with a smile on my face.

happy YOO year to all lovely Yoogals from A to Z....

to those online:

liss, sen3, aMane, jenerang, Archmage, munchee, MissMellis, turbo92fan, hx23, aalhl, 1a2b3c, jchan, tipawan007, Pat_Yoo, siticantik3011, greensunflower, wongwong, FAYE19, movall, panmy, nanamienzo, min_montel, Happytoy, Faa, k_addict69 and 9 YOOghosts....

it's time for me to log off.. byebye!!! :)

♥♥♥

c_k

Guest Yehbaby

Yes, happy for both YOO and YEH!!!! *pops champagne* :D

they are the BEST COUPLE in our hearts, and we know that they are the COUPLE of the YEAR too!! Congrats to both lovelies!!! :D:wub::lol::wub:

Guest lanechan

:w00t: *dances for joy* Congratulations to GONG YOO for winning the Excellence Award!!!

& also for YEH for Top Excellence award!!! waaaaaaaaaah!!!! GYEH the best! :wub:

Yes, happy for both YOO and YEH!!!! *pops champagne* :D

they are the BEST COUPLE in our hearts, and we know that they are the COUPLE of the YEAR too!! Congrats to both lovelies!!! :D:wub::lol::wub:

AMEN to that miki..... they will always be the best couple in our hearts! feels weird to be crying early in the morning but i'm not ashamed to admit it..... tears of joy for the two's victory!

HUGS TO EVERYONE ONLINE!

32 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 10 Anonymous Users)

22 Members: FAYE19, lanechan, copperkey_kulet, jodi_aries, mixou, tipawan007, Acceber, chooade, red_cherry, hellozkittypink, joeyclaire, firstmart, taketo, nanamienzo, turbo92fan, k_addict69, vintage, Pat_Yoo, kyrev, chips7, Happytoy, kayelee