47 minutes ago, casey1409 said:

Cute? All I can think of is that freaking hot kiss scene....! I replayed it so much and (I'm sorry if it's too much.... But I just wanna be honest T_T..) I really started having naughty thoughts of GY because of that scene.... >_<

Isnt he so cute in that movie?. With his super perfect 5:3 hair partition, bangs perfectly stick to his forehead, OCD, cute.

GY "Just burp, it is not good to keep it",

ISJ "*burp",

GY "*wind down the window"....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

____

ISJ: "you are purposely make us late right!! All men are same!"

Ticket counter staff "excuse me, there is ticket every half and hour, how many ticket you want miss?"

GY "you are purposely make us late right!! All men are same!"--copy and paste.

____

GY "I want to tell you, that you are my first!!"--bump at the stair rails.

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. My goodness..GONGYOOOO... LOLs

20 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

Good thing you want to see him play villain role too , i don't know why but i always fall for villain character more than the hero:D especially if he has mental disorder i'm sure GY 'll portrayed it so well . And GY himself said he wants to play a villain in many interview

I LOVE THIS IDEA. Who purpose this?. Send to Soop pls. Thank you.

56 minutes ago, casey1409 said:

Oh no... I just read (in the Taiwan notice) that they are not allowed to bring any camera / video recording gadgets into the hall.. All photo taking and video recordings are forbidden and they will be asked to leave if they do... Does that mean we wouldn't get to see the event at all?!?!?!?

Just bring it, but dont make it too obvious. --hahahaha I teach how to be evil. Heh.

18 minutes ago, nuryl said:

Anyway guys, I would like to sincerely thank you guys for all the good replies... Being just a mere fan, and without any other friends who likes GY, I was so lonely and none of my friends actually support me for being a die-hard fan. There's only one good friend who never laughed at my craziness and he always told me that there is no wrong in becoming one. With all of you guys here, I can finally become myself and I can show my love to him as much as I cam without being judged. Thank you so much guys! I will not visit this thread for the next few weeks coz my finals is getting nearer. See you right after my exam! Love, Nuryl. 

GOOD LUCK!!!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

Isnt he so cute in that movie?. With his super perfect 5:3 hair partition, bangs perfectly stick to his forehead, OCD, cute.

ISJ "*burp",

____

Ticket counter staff "excuse me, there is ticket every half and hour, how many ticket you want miss?"

____

which movie is this ? sorry i think i am not thorough enough being a GY fan. i live in a life with packed schedules and ironically being able to check forums on phone lol !!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, angjay said:

which movie is this ? sorry i think i am not thorough enough being a GY fan. i live in a life with packed schedules and ironically being able to check forums on phone lol !!

Finding Mr. Destiny. =)). Naah, it is ok, dont need to be sorry. =))

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

ISJ "*burp",

____

____

Just bring it, but dont make it too obvious. --hahahaha I teach how to be evil. Heh.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Yes it was cute... >_< Get to see the nerdy GY was refreshing..! But it was the kiss that really got me... Don't you guys ever like. imagine how it will be like to be kiss not only by him...but with his godly kissing technics??? 

• Like 2

My browser hangs everything I try to include more than one quote... so here goes part 2: : 

@nuryl: Good luck for your exams! 

@kentangbakar
You perve! J/K. But I see you have a good vocabulary for body description... GOOD JOB!  I am going to say that GY is very versatile too. He has more the most interesting portfolio of images around. A lot of good looking/charming actors only limited repertoire. 

@casey1409
Yes, I imagine it also comes with 30 other crew with lights, camera and dunno-what-else. ;)
I wonder how he feels about kissing his gf/wife after 10 kissing NGs?   

@everyone who repilied. Thank you all for sharing your  on the various movies/drama. Here's mine...

GOBLIN 
I'm actually okay with the ending. I think it goes to highlight his long and lonely life because he said something like - my lover, friend and sister have all left me but I am still here.  ET's death is consistent with her kind nature. Remember the scene when she was kidnapped? She forbid KT to kill them, even though they tried to harm her or how she was kind to her aunty's soul.  The most memorable scene for me was when ET remembered KT and she cried out, " I missed you" in Canada and how KT pulled her to him and kissed her.  I also feel a lot of sympathy for Sunny because she pretended not to remember when she actually remembered both lives, which lead her to being depressed. I feel that all 4 of them were when they are not connected.  Like most, I enjoyed the bromance between GR, KT and SJ most of all.   My fav Osts are 'I miss you', 'Wish' and 'First Love'. 

AGE OF SHADOWS
The plot is quite typical of nationalistic/historical genre films. But I do love the renaissance era and adore the costumes in this movie. The characters of both leads are well-developed but I can't say for the rest. They are like props. (sorry!) Yes, Han Ji Min's character is really Kim Woo Jin's wife.  So many people missed it.  In the interview, they joked that GY kept asking the director to add a bed scene with HJM. Her identity was discovered because of the photo KWJ took in his studio - the only picture of her which eventually lead to her capture/death. This was fleshed out when they tortured him....and the regret was written all over his face. It also make me if he bit off his tongue to release his pain?  Or did he just do it so that he wouldn't leak out the secrets?  I thought it interesting...that the movie opens with SKH but end with GY. I was also somewhat disappointed with LBH's cameo. The last scene with KWJ lying on the cell, with a half smile... is a surprising twist for me. I was expecting some (bittersweet) tears. On hindsight, I think it is because he expected himself to die (and join) his partners soon, felt that they have accomplished their mission and there is someone to continue his work aka SKH's character. 

TRAIN TO BUSAN
Kim Su An is an amazing talent. She will be another Moon Geun Young. The scene where she cried for her father was heart-wrecking and also, the part where she sings the song in honour of him. This movie is sharp and clean. It is fast-moving and beats the stereotype that zombies are slow-moving. My friends and I have an inside joke from this.  In Asia, everything moves faster even the dead! To me, it highlights one thing: In a crisis, you really see the true nature of people.  Some will sacrifice others to save themselves and vice-versa. I thought how the two idols actors become zombie are awkward. I have questions on who bit the villain and how did he end up at the train by himself and how he is can open doors via the door knob, while other zombies cannot? 

The Suspect 
It is amazing how little lines there is in this movie. I think I can even watch this as a black/white silent movie. A lot of it is communicated by body language and the eyes. I laughed when I saw GY's body in this movie. He looked like a Mexican, rather than a North Korean. Are they are trying to highlight his 'chocolate abs' hence the colour? The intensity of GY and Park Hee Soon's character is amazing. So manly!  They seem unlikely allies. Cold, well-trained, capable strategies on opposite side of the law. Yet, they choose to show compassion toward each other's predicament. I think both characters are kinda of cool and have integrity. I would credit PHS too - he is damned good 2nd lead. The last scene when DC found his daughter is quite striking. In the last few minutes, you see a myriad of expressions exploded across his face from unsure, recognition, confirmation and then turning again into a stoic and well-trained terminator. Without revealing what he will do, you automatically assumed the bad guys will all die. 

A MAN AND A WOMAN 
The plot is simple but so elegantly executed. It merely presents you the story so ever quietly. The characters are well developed and hence, I feel deeply for them - their loneliness, their desire for each other and the realities of life...this movie hurts a lot because you realised love don't overcome all obstacles. And the part thaty without even saying a word face-to-face in the place where it all started is so sad.  

Every time GY narrates the introduction, I'm a mess. :P AND I really like the soundtrack too! 

FINDING MR DESTINY
I had a good time with this film. GY as an OCD geek is seriously funny. The part where he as to dressed up as Bae Yong Joon's character in the 'Winter Sonata' also had me rolling in stitches among other things (as highlighted by @kentangbakar) I love they pick India to shoot this - it is so refreshing. :) 

SILENCED 
This is the first GY's film that I watched.  There weren't any eng subs then but it sent shivers down my spine. It was months later that I found the eng subs and finally watch it again. I think the actors that acted as the villains were really good too - I feel like killing them all!  My favourite line was, "If I don't do this, I don't have the confidence to be a good father to (name of his daughter)."  You sense the great injustice through the meekness of this man... how much it must have taken for him to get there.  In some ways, I also see a parallel between him and the children - how they were 'bullied'. Him having to pay to get the job. 

This film also piqued my interest in GY as actor/person.  Strangely him not being good-looking in the film give it credibility.  ha ha
Before then, he was just another popular actor from yet another run -in-the-mill 'rich boy met poor girl' melodrama.I didn't watch CP till much later, so don't stone me.

I just hope he does not get stuck into making sequels, in hope of replicating earlier success. I think a totally crazy psychopath would be interesting! Pure evil... like Hannibal? 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, casey1409 said:

Yes it was cute... >_< Get to see the nerdy GY was refreshing..! But it was the kiss that really got me... Don't you guys ever like. imagine how it will be like to be kiss not only by him...but with his godly kissing technics??? 

Lols, It will be lied if said not. Im the nerdy GY in the movie, when ISJ retold her encounter with the "Kim JongWook". Who did he imagine?, himself right?. That is me too. Lols. But the nerdy OCD GY make me rewatch this movie. Hehehehe. 

2 hours ago, gongi said:

I just hope he does not get stuck into making sequels, in hope of replicating earlier success. I think a totally crazy psychopath would be interesting! Pure evil... like Hannibal? 

Send to Soop pls. Thank you. I wan to see him as villain. 

2 hours ago, gongi said:

You perve! J/K. But I see you have a good vocabulary for body description... GOOD JOB!  I am going to say that GY is very versatile too. He has more the most interesting portfolio of images around. A lot of good looking/charming actors only limited repertoire.

He is HOT, he knew it and he use it!. Hhehehehe.

2 hours ago, gongi said:

I have questions on who bit the villain and how did he end up at the train by himself and how he is can open doors via the door knob, while other zombies cannot? 

He? Which one? 1st zombie isnt is She? Who board the train without the ticket?. Went straight to the toilet, trying her best to block the blood flow by tying her tight with stoking.  Then she went out from the toilet and passed out in the middle between 2 cars?. Then is when she transform as zombie. She bite her 1st victim, the trains staff, a woman. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Lols, It will be lied if said not. Im the nerdy GY in the movie, when ISJ retold her encounter with the "Kim JongWook". Who did he imagine?, himself right?. That is me too. Lols. But the nerdy OCD GY make me rewatch this movie. Hehehehe. 

Send to Soop pls. Thank you. I wan to see him as villain. 

He is HOT, he knew it and he use it!. Hhehehehe.

He? Which one? 1st zombie isnt is She? Who board the train without the ticket?. Went straight to the toilet, trying her best to block the blood flow by tying her tight with stoking.  Then she went out from the toilet and passed out in the middle between 2 cars?. Then is when she transform as zombie. She bite her 1st victim, the trains staff, a woman. 

The one that bit GY in the end.  It is funny like how the rest...always can't open the train doors and then suddenly this one, can just turn on the door knob... wkaka 

GY can be such a teaser, right? But sometimes he behaves like he is embarrassed by all the attention he gets from his female fans which make me wonder too...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Yes, grope. No need to grope? Awww...But it's so fun to grope him and feel him...and squeeze him. Groping is fun. Plus he needs some groping, in my opinion. :):wink: I know you would grope him. We all would. Here and other places. Don'tdeny it...

I was wondering the same thing. If so, please share! Love them all together like that. gong yoo lookin' real tired here...and his hair is messy. Sexy! 

Grope? Lolz... good luck in getting past his security. Please teach me how to... ha ha 

11 hours ago, casey1409 said:

Oh no... I just read (in the Taiwan notice) that they are not allowed to bring any camera / video recording gadgets into the hall.. All photo taking and video recordings are forbidden and they will be asked to leave if they do... Does that mean we wouldn't get to see the event at all?!?!?!?

I can't find the email /link to send to 'send in entries'. Hmm it is me?  Was there updates on his charity sale, which suppose to be in April. 

@everyone
Has anyone written to his agency and received a reply from them? Not the official auto reply but more? Similarly, does he reply to fanmails? I am curious. 
I know that his Japan fan clubs charges...does the Korean one does too?  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, gongi said:

AGE OF SHADOWS
The plot is quite typical of nationalistic/historical genre films. But I do love the renaissance era and adore the costumes in this movie. The characters of both leads are well-developed but I can't say for the rest. They are like props. (sorry!) Yes, Han Ji Min's character is really Kim Woo Jin's wife.  So many people missed it.  In the interview, they joked that GY kept asking the director to add a bed scene with HJM. Her identity was discovered because of the photo KWJ took in his studio - the only picture of her which eventually lead to her capture/death. This was fleshed out when they tortured him....and the regret was written all over his face. It also make me if he bit off his tongue to release his pain?  Or did he just do it so that he wouldn't leak out the secrets?  I thought it interesting...that the movie opens with SKH but end with GY. I was also somewhat disappointed with LBH's cameo. The last scene with KWJ lying on the cell, with a half smile... is a surprising twist for me. I was expecting some (bittersweet) tears. On hindsight, I think it is because he expected himself to die (and join) his partners soon, felt that they have accomplished their mission and there is someone to continue his work aka SKH's character. 

I read he bit his tongue cuz he wouldn't leak out secret , and I loved the last smile on GY face , KWJ was happy that his mission finally successed even he's in prison , his wife or friend is dead , I love their passion towards their country more than themselves

I agree with u it'll be interesting if GY plays evil , villain character or psycho man

1 hour ago, angjay said:

this is bts for which one ? :tongue:

For Epigram , he shoot it in Jeju island 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, gongi said:

I can't find the email /link to send to 'send in entries'. Hmm it is me?  Was there updates on his charity sale, which suppose to be in April. 

@everyone
Has anyone written to his agency and received a reply from them? Not the official auto reply but more? Similarly, does he reply to fanmails? I am curious. 
I know that his Japan fan clubs charges...does the Korean one does too?  

No updates about charity bazaar till now but he'll do it in April cuz Korean media still mention it

I send messages to soop management in Facebook and their site but they didn't reply me:D

his fan club  in Korean and I can't understand anything so I can't join it , I wish anyone can help us

• Like 5

5 hours ago, gongi said:

The one that bit GY in the end.  It is funny like how the rest...always can't open the train doors and then suddenly this one, can just turn on the door knob... wkaka 

GY can be such a teaser, right? But sometimes he behaves like he is embarrassed by all the attention he gets from his female fans which make me wonder too...

Ahhh the ahjusshiiii........I believe he at that time not 100% zombie yet. Since he can talk, remember his mom. Like GY who still remember his moments with Sooan when she still a baby. So he decided to killed himself rather than being a zombie. That why the ahjusshi still can open the door. Cause his mind not currupted/installed the zombie format yet.

He is a teaser. Hehehehehe.

4 hours ago, gongi said:
LOLz....38 year old.

Thankyou for the set....Sooooo cute~~~

@princess nour90 thank you for the update =)))

• Like 2