Guest woodycakes

hey aalhl. its funny i didn't realize i also PMed you on multiply. sorry, i'm obviously new to the GY wagon.

it took me quite a few days to go over but it was nice to read and catch up.

i really do wish we hear from GY while he's in national service. i can't believe it's really for an entire 2 years.

anyway, thanks again!

goodmorning23-1.gif

YooGals!

sneaking in here from work for my daily dose of YOOinspiration! warm hugs and waves to lovelypoh, Miyavi-Fan, nanyuki, taketo, zeaice, Alex95, michai and to all YooGals online...

my quote of the day ...

" Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful! "

Hiya Yoogals.....lazy to do my replies today becoz of the constant IPS Driver Errors :ph34r:

hahaha, and after he said "Wohhh!", did you see the look in his eyes, angelie? like he had to break eye contact with YEH and look away quickly...coz he was so shy....lol.. :blush: and of course when YEH was presenting with "someone", and he asked her if she was happy with CP sajangnim and YEH replied "yes, very happy!" without skipping a beat, baby YOO was watching them with such a delighted expression on his face....haha, it's reminiscent of HK who is sooo in love with EC. KYIOOOTEE!! :D

why is it that we are like clairvoyants who could see what others can't? :lol:

yeah, it's good to know that MBC recognised GY's effort in OFD last year by giving him an award. in 2006, Fantasy Couple swept most of the popularity awards (although the Goong fans were the noisiest). if you think about it, it's a pity coz The Legend was supposed to be released way back in 2006 but was delayed. if Legend was released as scheduled, then our CP couple would have won the Best Couple award this year...

and why didn't MBC give this award to 2 couples? KBS and SBS do that....hmmph. silly of MBC to miss this opportunity to promote CP, as it's going to be aired overseas - having it win Best Drama Couple is surely good publicity to sell the show as a romantic trendy drama. yes, i'm still a bit miffed that our CP couple were ROBBED of the award by senseless online voting. <_< surely they can come up with something better next year like 50% online voting, 50% industry insiders votes or something. ok, end of rant. :rolleyes:

come to think of it, MBC 2007 awards didn't have much entertaiment..compared to last year where they did that Best Couple montage clips...it would have been fun to see the CP fans whoop and cheer for YOO and YEH every time their lovey dovey scenes came on... :lol: but the opening segment where the two kids danced the tango was cute. :)

AMEN! maybe in the future- when hopefully, they have another project together they will change the mechanics of the competition. YEHbaby.... let's not forget he won't be in contention next year .... and the next...... :(

no problem, kayelee... I LOVE YOO too! :) yeah, YEH must have been so excited and flustered hearing Yoo's name announced that she forgot all about the flowers! Haha!!

YEH was so busy thinking of YOO at that time :lol:

baby Yoo's intense stare at YEH as she was giving her acceptance speech....whoa, that look needs no description other than "HOT"! :sweatingbullets: they should film a sweeping epic romance movie like the English Patient or Atonement..lol! :wub:

funny that everyday when i hear Atonement being advertised on my fave radio station i think of GYYEH because GY is leaving for his MS :lol:

YEH : I love you; Come back to me

GY: I will come find you; love you; marry you!

those are the lines that i know by heart coz i only think of YOO and YEH when i hear them :lol:

thanks for the pics..... gosh i gotta go back to work.....

later girls!

Guest tangtang

waaahhh.. No other way to finish backpages than doing the Queenie's type of post! LOL!

So WARNING: LONG REPLY! AS IN LOOOOONG!

HOWDY YOOGALS!!

Gah, been a busy Mr. Thursday!! Meetings and phone calls everyday. :crazy:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Queenie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!! have a blast oki? Huwat da? Mrs. Santa got YOO? OMO! How can i hunt her down, christmas is over.. and the Santa couple only appears during that season. :ph34r: But yeah, cant blame Mrs. Santa, YOO is irresistable.. but still its Mrs. Santa, she can have anything.. even YOO! Psssh... And the CP trailer! Dang, as much as my sister wanted to watch it, she was getting pissed by YOO's voice and she cant appreciate CP! The dubbing was horrible, really! And they have words like Dude, men, etc.. MHEN!!! HUWAT DA???!! I was looking forward to HK's singing, hope they wont dubbed it with Bec. of You. *scrathes head* Worst thing is, they have cuts!! *cries hard*

chippy kai is so pasaway.

she's not scared if i burn her wingy if she'll get BABY YOO away again.

OMO...kai the naughtiest and the perviest among all?bwahahaha *calling* kai...

yeah it will be super cute to see BABY YOO's siggy laugh again and again and again.

LOL! I was laughing hard reading this! Thanks for the com*cough*pli*cough*ment! @___@ If YOo can smile with our posts, i wont mind being pasaway over and over!

ariesw: as usual thank you for all the translation! *korean bow* We owe you a lot, kay?

lanechan: You are a Pinay too?

My Twinnie: Glad to hear your charity project went well! Say Congrats to all the Thai yoogals who participated too! I got envious with your Comic Book, i did purchase a copy too. :D Hahahaha! Your a MRS. BOSS now. be easy on Pee Nate, she might steal your M&M's when she got bored.. LOL! And, you have names too, Mrs. Boss, SpyGirl, OC dale.. Gah. Things YOOgals do to us, very lovely! Hahahaha! Thanks for the answers you had given, for all my Ms. Questions! :tongue2: Remembering your YOOniversay is so kewl! Im thinking now when did i started falling in love with YOO! :wub: I love a chubby yoo, too!

Pee Nate: LOL! is my twinnie giving you a hard time? Just tell me, and i will tell her to make things harder for you! :lol: *big hug* gah, miss our lessons! where is the Biscuit anyway? Already started with BTSC? agree with angel Unnie, it was a MUST (to the nth power) series, i find it weird at first.. but how can i resist GY being a HS boy? Nah! :lol: And no goodies from the moon, all stores are closed for the holiday! :lol: And i miss you two, how come the echo lasted for two minutes? LOL! Im taking lots of Yootamins to dodge on LBs, but still angel is catching me.. LOL!

Angel Unnie: Wont lock Yoo in the closet again, :lol: i was moved with his cy's bg with the boy looking afar... Gah, he must really be lonely during the holidays. Drown chippy no more, but if you all flood heavier than the last time.. OMO, dead chicken! LOL! Too late, but still Happy Anniversary! Your cal still wrapped in plastic? How come i opened the bagel crazily? LOL! See..no other way to keep YOO than the closet? :unsure:been lurking HGD thread, they are talking about ep 1 being silly, and rating for ep 2 went down. Hmm.. must see for ourselves. *roll eyes*

Unnie Euchan: How are you? Me back and where are you now? LOL! If GY can see our posts, he will die of laughter... us getting LBs, making him a Rudolf, a girl.. Gah, he must be smiling like crazy!

Baby Ellie: Hahaha, your pervier? Good. Good. LOL! Just dont show it much, or we will be in trouble. LB hurts big time. LOL! enjoy on your upcoming vacation, eh! though i can sense you will still have a Jan 14 fever that time, at least have fun, kay! And why do you want my wings burning? I have a rubber body, so no burning. :D did you found your heart? saw it roaming around a while ago, it was turning into YOO's face every second, get it before another YOOgal hunt it and put it in a frame! LOL! Hahahaha, Sailor Moon now? gah, want to wear their sexy costumes, if i had the couarge. OMO, Yoo being Tuxedo Mask, hotness! Everyone will be turning into Moon Mistress then. Please hands off my calendar, or i will hunt BYJ, crack his head and make it as your wall painting! Ohhh.. Violence! :lol:me afraid of Barney too, he looks kinda pervert! Mr. Excellence and Taiwan hair is almost the same, so its hotness!

Any: ohhh.. you mentioned tangtang, chippy and kai. LOL! Gah, should check on a psychologists, i might be suffering from split personality. LOL! Love your artworks btw! Go YOOYEH! And please, if you want to learn Tagalog, avoid CP! LOL! Hehehehe!

Jinkzz:Your icons and banners are getting lovelier everyday. This is a bit late, but hope you are feeling much better now. Stay healty, kay? And thanks for the DA texture, waahh.. so love the goodies! The MBC links are awesome!

Biscuit Val: How are you? Btw, i didnt know your a yoowife. Next semester? Oki, i will be ready for it. And i miss you!

Yehbaby: Ohhh.. i am always amazed with your analysis between YOOYEH! Elf Suit, yeah totally hot. Every suit is i think fits YOO, except the reddish/orange/highlights hair he had in his younger years. Ohh.. thanks for clearing up JJH and YEH last year, i thought it was the Best Couple. BYJ he can have 2007-09.. YOO's comeback will totally eat him out! :lol: And i realized, given BYJ number of fans.. internet voting is still unrealiabe, so.. im not bitter anymore with the Best Couple Award. :tongue2:

Yoobee: Your CP mugs are so hawt! gah, how come there are no kinds of CP promotion like that here at the Phils.

Bebe Sam: Get me to the firing squad! And please make sure im on the first row, LOL! the dubbing is making a bad impression at CP. Plezzzz! But still, cant miss an episode! Hihihihi!

CK: How are you? Your from UP too right? Will you be getting the UP Centennial planner? gah.. it was so makabayan! LOL! though i got tons of planner now, cant help getting this one.

Nana/Lyn: There will be a PB!! Yesasia (though im still planning on sueing you) please make it avail this time! thanks for all the updates i needed! *big hug*

luvbbyoo: CP in Singapore a disaster too? maybe the dubbers from the Phils and Sing are the same! Aigooo.. major headache! But still, its CP so we cant help watching it! And HK's name in CP Phil is Arthur? OMO! :tears:

Ms. Gong: Goodluck on your 1000 posts! Just continue spazzing and you'll reach it fast! :D Well my twinnie did the computation already! LOL! Sorry for not informing you about my vacation, been a busy holiday! And yeah a big bang welcome back gift... Being Mr. Excellence! And Goodluck on Your PS contest, hope to join but still my knowledge at PS is still 1% over the experts! :mellow:

chinkymars: Happy Belated Birthday, must be a lucky day for you and Me. Excellence!

kaye: im always ghosting. whats new? LOL! I dunno, too lazy to change my log-in settings. Hehehehe! No PS contest for me, still lost at PS! Love the picture in my siggy too, though almost all yoo pictures are my favorites, it is on the top. Major droolness with that smile!

Ate Neng: waahh, i missed you! Me serious about the CP tarp. Havent seen it, but i hope we can take pictures beside giant YOO.

Thanks for the usual updates; LF, amaryllis, Liron, 윤은혜. carribeane (for the translation),

Welcome to YOOhouse msjang, sunnie_chy, ghjs17, tempohearts, lucky#1 (you are one sure a lucky one, having the same bday as YOO. :D). lilycole2, jastinel, klenk73, chooade, shaliachu, garfielddik, pinkjiawen, ad_fa, cup (thanks for the cute MV), fayhan, crazie_ola, annazuafrun (no bad timing, you can always check on past yoo goodies *wink*) woodycakes (join the fun, eh?)

Welcome back angela93, knuts (thanks for the MV link), goldensun (thanks for the japanese article translation), hershy kissez (thanks for updating the first page), jaja, nok, hotpepper, happytoy, lili, joicy, .sn0w., tuesdhei, love.peace.happiness.

JAN 6: Fan club Meeting: Waaah.. So envious, they can see YOO for the last time. But so excited and happy for the YOOgals who will be attending. SPAM PIC COMING!!! @___@ And it was 3 more days to go... NO cams/pics? OMO? But still im positive there will be some leaks. if only i can attend.. LOL!

PHOTOBOOK: How come it was only going to be realeased in Japan? Huhuhuhu! That was going to be a YOO overdose, 200 pages and a dvd? *jumps around* Hope it can be realeased to overseas fans, soon!

BOXING DAY!: another boo boo of mine, thought it was like celebrating boxers and the sports! LOL! So i had my boxing day before christmas! Hahahaha! Those who celebrated it, share your gifts, kay? LOL! :blush:

NEW CANTATA PICS: Dang, bottles! <_<

YOOYEH: What to do to make you real? :lol: All the stories behind MBC, amazed me! Though you dont get the Best Couple, you are still the best for us! "im changed CY skin" is so kewlness! i wonder what YOO gave to Yeh, if there is. *grins*

GY ACCEPTANCE SPEECH: Very lovely! Very Yoo-ish! I will never never never forget YOO! No wavering, and we will wait for your release becoming hotter and hotter! Mentioning his parents is so sweet! I wonder how his parents are doing before entering MS. And the major sweetness of all, checking out his fans! gah, im proud to be a YOOGAL! Who other actors done that? In the middle of the pictorial, and checking his fans.. so lovely!

waves to tika, vicente, anne, DOST, naomz, del32, texashot, pach, Lily Unnie and those i missed! :sweatingbullets:

sorry for keeping you bored, if you read this. :sweatingbullets: almost 40 backpages... but at least im DONEE!!! *jumping around crazily*

off for now.. *runs over the mansion* Yoonight everyone!

Guest natedao

Good afternoon all Yoogals! Today is my first working day. Hope everyone is in the good mood for our first day

Wad-dee ja gibbna, hope you had a wonderful vacation. Yes we can enjoy CP on Sat-Sun (prime time) and we will have a lot of Baby Yoo fans join us here more!

Btw, your name is Gibb, right? May we call you we call you ‘Gibb’?

We'll be his side and his fans until he can come back after MS. Fighting Fighting BABY YOO

yes we will wait for him till that day!

Happy New Year Yoogals! :D Our Man of Excellence is still bringing us so much joy into 2008 even though he's going into MS soon!

my translations are not that great, so sorry!

but i hope they were of help!

hehehe

happy new year!

yehbaby, thank you for translation that's the most important part i need to know what he said on the stage!

Pee Nate, are you sure? I want to put myself on a box and be a present? LOL!

Why not Kai? I can do that for you if you think you can stay in the box that long coz I must have a long talk with him!!! Don’t call for H2O, OK?

LOL!!! PEE, how come you called 9-1-1? It was not even a day.. got excited of someone to hunt me down? LOL! Good thing i was not in the north pole when you called.. i was in Korea, checking on someone! Aigooo! :lol:

bcoz I really worry abt YOO!!! gosh…. I did the right thing! That’s why BaBy Yoo could attend MBC award is it bcoz of my 911 calling to find you! *hugs* hahaha..

LOL! gah.. can i fry your belly instead? me love fried pork belly. LOL! I know PEE is PEE that is why i love you PEE! :lol:

Kai oh you love fried pork belly? but mine is quite like cow!!! you eat meat??? hahaha ok...I love to be your Pee anyway!

Friday Morning ^^ Quick Reply ~

-- Hello... baby Ellis...Ohhh yep!! thank for more baby YOO's nik :blink:Errrr...im a singel !!!my dear...waiting for 2 year lol And if you means Mrs. Boss Gong... :crazy:

My pleasure >__<

OMG…I can’t believe this how dare you said that golden fish!!!

-- Hello My Angel...yeppp....and i wish his tranning'll be safe not like Won Bin!! btw, Last night,

i saw many times for Clips that he go the stage (his back side ...his greensuit very tightly)and i think baby YOO very chubby !! :wub:

Well... i saw some news from popseoul this morning (some celebs go to the camp yersterday!!) if baby YOO cut his hair shorter than now ..... >__< ....

Hahaha…OC, chubby means wealthy!!!

Anyway, don’t you realize he still looks Hot even a bit urr…r fatter! Or Love makes me blind again?!?

Unnie mommy, thanks for fanmade calendar!

Btw, OC just got Baby yoo calendar, the big one she opened it with our friend in THA thread and then they screamed out! on the street!!! Tha Yoogals is quite Crazy!

Good night YooGalsss

Guest atsigrace

part 4:

btw Atsigrace.. can we call you Grace? You know.. YEH's English name is Grace xDD

totally random I know..

Hi MissMellis, please do call me Grace. The atsi just got stuck to my name since i am the eldest grandchild on both sides of the family so everybody in the clan calls me atsigrace. Can i call you Mel? :)

Thanks for the info regarding YEH's English name. I now feel more connected to GY. lol :D

Guest natedao

Good evening! :D *wave* to Tika.. I see you.. :)

good evening nate.. you are having your break? great!! just what you have been waiting for right? enjoy dating Tae In if you are watching.. ;) You will definitely fall for this heart-warming, cute and sensitive kid! :wub:

unnie....e isn't depest love i fall for him??? omo...i have to fall in love with Park Tae In one more time.

How can i love any other guy???

haha.. yeah.. we are falling deaper and deaper in LOVE... I don't think we will able to find the answer why we are in love with Mr. Excellent any more.. Unexplainable.. lol!! and no problem with everything.. he.he.. I will spoil Yoogals as much as I can. :P

sometimes... i think that aalhl or our angel,is she spy for Sidus or Baby Yoo or Korean Gov .... try to make us more and more falling for someone likes GY by spoiling us like this??? who cares coz .... I love him! hahaha.. anyway thanks infinity for spoil us!

2) and we knew that baby YOO very sensitive. so if he get to discharge earlier. he'll think "Why i cant completely serves my country like other guys !! or many things can blame on himself !! btw,,, i wish he'll enjoys 720 days as much as he want to be a completely Mr. Military Guy Fighting!! :wub:

Mr.Military?!? one more nik!

urrr,,OC i think till BaBy Yoo comes back in next 720 days you will create his name totally up to a Million!!! Sis! hope you can remember all!

-- ummm...Like A Dragon !!! and baby YOO's face& Cheek in like A Dim sum **yummy**

wot!!!!!!!!!!! you just said his cheek likes a Dim Sum :w00t: you always crack me up tooo!

-- very blur blur mode today :wacko: sissy know well...wanna go to mansion just a little now~ and then gonna go to bed. Zzzz

a golden fish!

ps) Queenie Unnie ... Dont forget ours party@ the mansion !!! Waiting for you ^^

HBD unnie Queenie!

unnie Euchan, unnie Neng, Lily unnie, Biscuit Val, just miss you!

Guest carribeane

hi i have been visiting the GY,YEH & JJH sites these few days and it has been pretty amusing reading all the comments abt the interactions between them all at the awards... like how everyone dissects every lil thing said and all that & insists their favourite pairing is the real one ...

i prefer not to speculate cos for one: whatever *ahem* said to her during the Newcomer presentation was meant to be a joke for the audience's benefit and it's jus the regular kind of smalltalk pple make b4 giving out awards. second, all of them are aware that the world is looking at them so they wont really display their true feelings so obviously...

haha but i do admit that the stuff gg on between GY & YEH is quite promising but hey till there's real confirmation, let's not speculate too far lest there's disappointment. and don't forget KJK too =) don't hit me i'm jus stating the facts.

Guest calypso78

prefer not to speculate cos for one: whatever *ahem* said to her during the Newcomer presentation was meant to be a joke for the audience's benefit and it's jus the regular kind of smalltalk pple make b4 giving out awards. second, all of them are aware that the world is looking at them so they wont really display their true feelings so obviously...

I think none of them are "real couple" however if you look closely at YEH's reaction to that certain someone after she thought the camera was zooming in on the nominees on the big screen and not on them both, you can see the incredulous look she was giving "him". That look to me said with out any doubt that she had no idea he was about the say what he just said and that it kinda of irked her that he said it for the whole world to hear and see it. so no, i don't think it was the regular smalltalk one might have with his co-host but that certainly doesn't mean she really is happy with coffee manager GY or vise versa- it just means she has to be cute and laugh about it during the segment and let it slide.

Just saw a short clip of YEH's press conference in Taiwan and she was saying something about "GY ssi" and "popo" (kiss) and " i don't know what to say" - that is basically what i understood from what she was saying. Oh and she looked very flustered and shy while saying that...so I'm really curious right now. if anyone wants to translate that part i would be grateful!

EUN HYE IN TAIWAN - PRESS CONFERENCE CLIPS

Credit:www.im.tv/myvlog/coffeeprince

Interview Part 1: http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/7159/taiwan1zk8.flv

Interview Part 2: http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/1812/taiwan2ti7.flv

Source: Soompi's YEH thread.

Omo, Angelie dear i was glossing over the white parts as usual and thus not seeing that you and your hubby had an anniversary recently. So I wanted to congratulated you both (better late than never right?) and wish you a loving and blissful marriage with lots of mutual respect ,happiness and understanding. :)

Good morning YooGals.

Hi Tika.. Good to see you home.. Countdown to GY's leaving? neh.. we will countdown for his comeback.. haha.. you shaking waiting for the award result? I was shaking waiting for your update.. lol!!

Morning OC. Ahhh... so School 4 makes you jump one day in advance.. wow!! :lol:

ohh.. I see that you trying to think like baby YOO.. hehe.. those are valid reasons.. so I hope he will complete his 720 days of service happily and safely. I read just an article about Chun Jung Myeong's leave. It says that he was given the choice of performing duties as "ordinary" solder or "entertainment" soldier, but he chose to be the first one.. so I guess baby YOO also chose first one then? And there is another guy from Brown Eyed Soul - Na Ul, he will be "public interest service personnel". I assume that's the entertainment side?

oh.. baby YOO got a new nick now? Mr. Military Guy? cute.. I'm imagining his look like in Spy Girl already.. hehe.. All the best to our Mr. Military.. :) fighting!! :wub:

-- >____< baby YOO'll enjoy eating Everything he wanna eat before training or he'll cutie shout

"Mommy, I want to eat ~"everytimes when he's hungry !!

ahhh.. yeah... he must have been camping at his parents house most of the time eh? hehe.. and call out to mommy whenever he's hungry.. lol!!! ohh.. baby YOO's face like a dim sum? More like the "pau" (hmm.. not sure if Thai call those steamed buns stuffed with meat as "pau") right? LOL!!!

Morning Yehbaby.. :)yeah.. I'll be having my own PC soon... hubby planning to get his PC this weekend.. :D

hahaha, and after he said "Wohhh!", did you see the look in his eyes, angelie? like he had to break eye contact with YEH and look away quickly...coz he was so shy....lol.. :blush: and of course when YEH was presenting with "someone", and he asked her if she was happy with CP sajangnim and YEH replied "yes, very happy!" without skipping a beat, baby YOO was watching them with such a delighted expression on his face....haha, it's reminiscent of HK who is sooo in love with EC. KYIOOOTEE!! :D
lol!! he was filled with excitement and shy the same time... haha.. our baby YOO is so cute. as for the other part, I think he was blushing when she said that.. he.he.. hmm.. I wonder if those dialogue are random or there is some "script" that they had to follow.

yeah, it's good to know that MBC recognised GY's effort in OFD last year by giving him an award. in 2006, Fantasy Couple swept most of the popularity awards (although the Goong fans were the noisiest). if you think about it, it's a pity coz The Legend was supposed to be released way back in 2006 but was delayed. if Legend was released as scheduled, then our CP couple would have won the Best Couple award this year...
yeah.. I'm happy that GY's effort was recognised last year already.. too bad I didn't know it until now.. I must dig out last years' event and find the part where GY's name was mentioned.. lol!! but for sure, if Legend wasn't in for 2007, CP couple would have won.. they are the first runner up afterall.. but popularity award, GY still lost to LJK.

and why didn't MBC give this award to 2 couples? KBS and SBS do that....hmmph. silly of MBC to miss this opportunity to promote CP, as it's going to be aired overseas - having it win Best Drama Couple is surely good publicity to sell the show as a romantic trendy drama. yes, i'm still a bit miffed that our CP couple were ROBBED of the award by senseless online voting. <_< surely they can come up with something better next year like 50% online voting, 50% industry insiders votes or something. ok, end of rant. :rolleyes:
I heard KBS give out to 6 couples in 2006?! :blink: anyway, I also feel that combination of votes are necessary in order to determine best couple. I mean it's not totally based on "popular couple" only but rather looking into their chemistry as well which industry judges will be able to decide.

come to think of it, MBC 2007 awards didn't have much entertaiment..compared to last year where they did that Best Couple montage clips...it would have been fun to see the CP fans whoop and cheer for YOO and YEH every time their lovey dovey scenes came on... :lol: but the opening segment where the two kids danced the tango was cute. :)
I haven't watch last year's event, so I don't know if it was more fun last year.. but to me, I think it's more fun this year, because we get to see a glimpse of baby YOO throughout the show.. lol!!! yeahh.. those 2 kids are adorable... :)

lastly, thanks for the upload of baby Yoo's latest fanmeet, angelie! *muahh* :D i know we can always depend on you, coz you're so resourceful, lol. now i'm anxiously waiting for his fanmeet this Sunday..hope we'll get some picspams....sigh. it'll be his last until 2009. :tears:
haha.. no problem Yehbaby.. but I don't think I'm 100% resourceful though.. So get ready if you ask for something that I don't have to give you.. :P waiting for his upcoming fans meet too.. well, hope when he gets a leave from his duty, he will have some sort of private fans meet like KJK (?) and recently Kim Jong Min.

hi woodycakes. ohh.. you were one of those who PM-ed me in multiply? what was your id? anyway, for baby YOO's service, it's not really 2 years.. 720 days is about 10 days short.. lol!! so we get to see him again 10 days in advance.. :D

:sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: very long post indeed chippy.. :D I was moved by his cyworld boy pic too.. it seems like what he will feel when he gets into the camp later on.. flood? I hope we will not flood the house too much or else the house might be swipe away by flood too. and thanks for the belated wish. haha.. yeah.. my cal still wrapped up.. if I open the bagel, my kids might get their hands on it.. so to be safe, I keep it wrapped.. lol!! anyway, once I get my own PC and space, I might considering taking it out, but I have to put somewhere where my kids can't grab it.. lol! yea.. I was lurking at HGD thread too... anyway, eppi 1 is on my download list, but I haven't get there yet.. sometimes I do like silly stuff especially when it makes me laugh.. I don't really mind at all.. and I saw a "duck" cap.. that looks so cute.. reminds me of "Ice Age". lol!

hi nate..

Anyway, don’t you realize he still looks Hot even a bit urr…r fatter! Or Love makes me blind again?!?

Unnie mommy, thanks for fanmade calendar!

Btw, OC just got Baby yoo calendar, the big one she opened it with our friend in THA thread and then they screamed out! on the street!!! Tha Yoogals is quite Crazy!

lol!!! OC is now "gold fish"? :lol: haha.. You girls are really funny with your "bicker". hehe.. oh.. nate.. now you are the one who make the "public announcement" for OC.. :)

unnie....e isn't depest love i fall for him??? omo...i have to fall in love with Park Tae In one more time. How can i love any other guy???
aww nate, I think we are hopelessly in love with baby YOO that it's hard for us to love another guy.. :P

sometimes... i think that aalhl or our angel,is she spy for Sidus or Baby Yoo or Korean Gov .... try to make us more and more falling for someone likes GY by spoiling us like this??? who cares coz .... I love him! hahaha.. anyway thanks infinity for spoil us!
haha!! so now I'm "the spy"? lol!! well, I don't need to spoil YooGals to make you all fall for him since he's charming you all.. I just spoil you all to know/understand him better.. he.he..

hi carribeane.. I second your thought. no matter what, we will always talk about our favourite preferences one way or another.. I've been to "ahem" thread too, and for them, him and YEH presenting on stage was like heaven eventhough we might be seeing something else. I don't like to speculate too much on anything as well because the couple involved might be hurt one way or another or feel like being pressured and put on stage about something which are not even true. But I will voice out certain gestures I see which are awkward or weird that may look promising, but doesn't mean that they really have to be that way... Until there is some sort of confirmation, it's better to leave it to themselves whether there is something or nothing going on.. sometimes our minds can be working too hard on things that we are engrossed in and causing us to see stuffs that we want to see only and ignore/deny those that we don't want, and in the end, it hurts.. yeah.. KJK will be coming back soon..

Omo, Angelie dear i was glossing over the white parts as usual and thus not seeing that you and your hubby had an anniversary recently. So I wanted to congratulated you both (better late than never right?) and wish you a loving and blissful marriage with lots of mutual respect ,happiness and understanding. :)
hi Liron.. Thank you for the belated wishes. :)

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE

Gosh how come I have so many pages to backread

1st Part

quote name='natedao' date='Jan 1 2008, 01:40 PM' post='8074160']

hahaha...Faye, dear who knows? they might join party together!

aww but i want something official.... something real..... not imagined by my cultist mind :lol:

don't worry my chan i'll let you know as soon as it's finalized :)

btw... i saw ellie online...how come she never post or anything.... ellie- are you ok? :o

yup hoping also that they join party together after the ceremony

ha ha Faye yoo always trigger my addiction but we have to relax a bit before we get another warning for shipping :lol:, we should really organize a new place and time outside the house so we can spazz out all we want without harming the thread, if yoo don’t mind we can use YM and I can pm yoo my details so we can start it as soon as possible, yay looking forward for our not-stop worshipping

oh I’ll be waiting for that Faye,now im already getting excited with it

-- Hello Euchan Unnie my pleasure ^^ to help. you owe me ^^?? not at all. Unnie i always remember Gong YOO= Sharing Together

-- Ohhh...this is very interesting for me today !! i little wonder that if that day...baby YOO'll surprise us by wear "Golden Boy" T-Shirt of baby Ellis and speak something like that Goshhhh...Because in YEH's party,her fan in many countries can send BD's gift to her agency and bring them on the stage right?? :rolleyes:

thank yoo again OC

oh that will be great seeing GY wearing the Golden Boy shirt

Hello to All Yoogals

Hi My Chan...glad you liked my fanart...i'll get there eventually :)

To my neighbor Faye and all who wishes to d/l the whole MBC drama awards, here's the d/l links...don't forget to use HJ split to connect all parts

MBC drama awards Part 1:

MBC drama awards Part 2:

thank yoo for the links Jinkzz and who wouldn’t like your fan-art?

Just keep them coming and continue flooding the house with your work

Good morning everyone..

hello euchan. How was your holiday?

yeah.. if he really have a relationship now, I think it would be better for him to keep it away from the media...

you want the full MBC award show euchan? sure.. I'll try to upload it when I can.. it will take some time. did you try the download links in MBC drama award thread. There are some megaupload links there, but I'm not sure how complete there are. and you talking about GY cut reminded me I've not uploaded the Excellent award clip for download.. :P

yeah.. looking forward to more pics and vids spam that day.. I don't think there is a live broadcast for that. not sure if there will be any guest being invited for that day. maybe he just want to spend some time with his fans only, who knows? It would be great if he had a friend-meeting party too.. hehe.. :D

I couldn't help but share this clip of cute little Park Ji Bin (Yi San, OFD) and Seo Shin Ae (Thank You) during that night. Of course we get to see baby YOO smiling at them too.. ;)

30-Dec-2007 MBC Drama Awards - Opening

my holiday is ok but very tiring last new years eve celebration our guest left before 4am,so as yoo can imagine I am like a walking zombie because exhaustion

yup I agree with yoo, so all we have to do is to wait for him to announce it personally, and right now I’ll be contented with guessing and speculating with his action to feed my addiction :D

if yoo can I would love to watch it in YT or Veoh,coz I already downloaded the whole ceremony but I got the LQ one,can’t download on clubox don’t know why that’s why up to now haven’t watch School 4 I think I have the same problem with LF coz im using wireless router also

one on one with his fans that would be really sweet, like what he did after the ceremony checking his fans if they are ok, gosh this man is so lovable, and yeah that would be great if he had a friend-meeting as well especially if we can have a glimpse of it he he

oh no wonder why he looks so familiar to me, coz he’s the little GY in OFD

btw the female MC on the ceremony looks familiar as well isn’t she one of the teacher in BTSC?

I don't think our love and admiration for baby YOO will fade if we truly love him.. wah.. listening to baby YOO's voice is best YOOnergy charger.. :D

yeah.. too bad I cannot edit off LJK's part because baby YOO will get cut off too.. :tongue2:

from what I heard from a friend of mine, she told me fans saw GY hand flowers to YEH but it was not captured on camera.. probably because GHJ was making her speech that time.. I was wondering.. if MC saw Nam Sang Mi gave flowers to LJK, then ask YEH to give to GY.. how come he didn't see Jang Hyuk gave flowers to GHJ and ask GY to do the same? Did he missed it coz I saw JH pass the bouquet to GHJ. lol!!!

++Edit:

ohhh.. before I forgot again.. Just finished uploading this..

2007 MBC Drama Award - Announcing Excellent Actor (HQ)

Download: http://sharebee.com/da7f0905

correct a certified Yoogal wouldn’t allow her love to fade

I hope one day GY would release an album or even a single would do

I watch that for so many times now and I just forward it so I can see GY again naughty me huh

That’s what I thought coz seeing EH holding 2 bouquet when she make her speech and I notice GHJ is kinda distracted when the fans scream when shes’s about to make her speech probably that’s the time GY went up to the stage to hand the flowers to EH and maybe that’s why the MC didn’t ask GY because he already saw him coming up on the stage to give flowers ,I’m so loving that MC that night he is so obvious in match-making GYEH

Thanx for the upload

take your time to rest until yoo fully recover

thanx for these lovely fan-art

g'MORNING YOOGALS[

wait up for me BEBESAM and all those who want to be included in the firing squad...the GMA dubbers are such a pain in the ears...although i do not understand what they are saying...its a good venue for me to learn tagalog...my real fear now is the singing scene...i hope they retain his original voice...which i seriously doubt...arrggg...but nevertheless i'm quite happy that our house kasambahay are enjoying the series and they kept on telling me that they will continue watching it so they can fully understand why i am so addicted to YOO and YEH

waves to: Angel unnie aalhl - queenie - LF -twinnie=kai=chicken= chip chip - OC Dale - mendyoo Neng -fayeGONG- vicente - eganlyen -nanamienzo - jinkzzmec - bebe_sam -iluvyoo2-juhjuh - Ellie baby - Euchan - texashot -copperkey_kulet - anythingasian- rasppery - calypso - Feelings - sally0821 - tangtang - movall - lily - greensunflower - tangtang - gibbna - yehbaby - kayelee - ariesw - min_montell - chinkymars - natedao - luvbbyoo - nok - lanechan - happytoy - copied it from someone's post...and to every single YOOgal i forgot to include (sorry)...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

B)

crack me up AA but at least your kasambahay as yoo said are enjoying the series, well the singing part is really worrying me also if they gonna used the dubbers voice it will truly ruin GY’s reputation and Happy New Year to yoo

BEST COUPLE AWARD FANART CONTEST

This JUST FOR FUN contest is open to all PS-savvy YooGals. Each entry will be pm'd to me and should be 80% graphics and 20% writing or sentiment. No specific resolution requirement as long as you can save it to your Photobucket account. Deadline for submission is January 10. All the entries will be judged in private by LF aka iluvyoo2, My Angel aka aalhl and me. All the entries will be unveiled or posted at the on the evening of January 10 wherein the winner will also be announced. A special token or gift will be given by me.

Thank you and good luck to all contestants!

so the fan-art should be GYEH?

Good luck on this contest of yours Faye

2ndt Part

-- Hello Liron ^^ thank you so much for baby YOO's speech & CP table interview..You so cool !! Goshh...i just use online translated now in the beginning of his speech..i knew the answer why he is Mr. Bottle-Green on 30th because he told that he wear military green!! and in the end of his speech something like this

In the army, which is With the last time we met in the screen before the next year on January 14, will enter training suffered On Hill Training, I will to serve the army to full vigor! I joined the army in the period, please do not forget me! '

-- i cant wait for completely Translation !!! :wub:

thank yoo for this OC but your siggy is making me sad

me wanna cry already

hello YOOGals it has been a while since i lasted posted..i just wanted to stop by to share my congratulations and my happiness to Gong Yoo for winning the excellence award he surly deserves to win and what a great way to end the year and a good sent off present for him...i know i'll miss him for the next 20 months...but at the same time i know that when he comes back he'll be a better person and actor...btw i was reading a page or so back and someone said that GY has a gf??? is that true?...i would backtrack but i have no time and i've missed so many posts hahah thanks...and i hope everyone have a great new year, a fresh and new beginning...

welcomeback love.peace.happiness(can I call yoo lph?)

I think we are only citing some instances if GY already have a gf but no up to now he hasn’t announce if he have one at the moment

ok... YOOgals waiting for this? Say thank you to ariesw. :)

GY's acceptance speech.

Today my outfit is in military green colour, I think in future I will be mainly wearing this colour. Since I first started acting, maybe because I am a bit arrogant, I never thought of winning an award like this but now that I am holding this award in reality, I am really happy. My parents are also watching this awards ceremony at home, my mom who still looks like a young girl, actually after CP, my dad who gave me a lot of autographed editions (NB: literal translation - not sure what this is saying), my CP family, my fans club who has always been supporting me all along, also all those who love me, thank you to all of you! I love you all! I hope everyone can continue to be healthy and happy! PD actually hoped that Yeh and I will win the best couple award, I feel disappointed that we did not win ... Befroe I enter MS, this is the last time I will appear before your TV screen, on January 14 next year I will enter the army training service for military training. I will enter the military with full spirit! When I am in MS, please do not forget me!

thanx mommy and ariesw for the translation

its good to know that he is now prepared to enter MS base on his speech at least its a relief for us and of course oppa we won’t forget yoo,why would yoo think we will?

Happy New Year Yoogals! :D Our Man of Excellence is still bringing us so much joy into 2008 even though he's going into MS soon!

Ok, some goodies for ya'll, haha! Translation of Gong Yoo's acceptance speech below, as i asked a fellow YEH fan to do. Thanks SO MUCH to mishybear from YEH's warriors camp! *does a korean bow*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sure, i will translate for you!

i am also a fan of gong yoo so i dont mind.. hehe

MC: Nam Sang Mi is giving him a flower bouquet.

Yoon Eun Hye looks like she doesn't know what to do because Nam Sang Mi went to go give flowers!

GY: It's okay, it's okay! You don't have to come!

MC: She's coming up!

MC: She's here with flowers.

Congratulations!

Why don't we hear a speech from you, Gong Yoo ssi?

GY: I was dressing up, and I wore this khaki-coloured suit. It's a colour I'm going to be wearing a lot now.

MC: Gong Yoo ssi! A lot of fans must be sad right now. Can you give some words to your loving fans as well as Yoon Eun Hye and the Coffee Prince team?

GY: Yes. Our director really wanted Eun Hye and I to win the Best Couple award, so it's a bit disappointing. And I don't know where she is right now, but I didn't get to say thank you... so thank you to our director.

Um, I've never won an award before, so I'm kind of shaking from nervousness.

Anyway, I'll be going to the military and coming back very healthy. Please don't forget me, and please remember me.

Be healthy and happy!

my translations are not that great, so sorry!

but i hope they were of help!

hehehe

happy new year!

thanx heaps Yehbaby and mishybear

GY is really sweet always thinking of his fans, and his parents are very lucky to have him and they should be really proud because they brought up a very nice and respectable man

Knowing GY was disappointed about the result of the best couple award makes me sadder about it, maybe they already imagine themselves up on the stage receiving that award

yeah, and i have to quote a friend of mine who is a YEH warrior first, a JYC second, and then GYEH. *waves at friend* :lol:

here is what she says...and it means a lot coming from someone like her. B)

To give encouragement to GY for his MS, YEH actually mentioned her younger brother (who she is REALLY close to judging from pictures and CYworld entries) who is currently doing his MS and that she is confident he will return safely. And then she said 'Fighting!'. And GY really seemed encouraged by it. His clapping was so intense. Like 'YAHHHHHHH... THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT. WAIT FOR ME!!' HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh no. I'm setting my GYEH-ness loose. Hahahaha...

more quotes from my fellow YEH warrior friend....hehehe!

thanx for bringing this over Yehbaby

at least we are not just the one who notice it, and we cannot just blame our addiction with this two in speculating this things

I love GY’s reaction when EH is making her speech, his reaction is very similar to CP ep 17 when EC surprise HK on her return from Italy, an expression of relief, satisfaction and too much joy where words isn’t enough to express it. The only difference is that in CP HK is like saying im so happy to have yoo back,while during EH speech GY’s reaction is like telling us that is my girl on stage and im so proud of her yay (oh gosh I need to remind myself that I have to behave properly in the thread,no shipping meant)

And one more please forgive me one last time and no shipping intended

Don’t know if im only imagining things but after they announce the nominees for male EA the camera caught CP table and I notice EH held her hands together tightly as if she’s praying for GY like she’s saying ”please Lord let my oppa win “ and love the way she runs over to the stage just to give flowers to GY

Unnie euchan, but the next xmas.. it will be Yoogals alone, no more YOO!! Huhuhuhu! But still.. happy happy joy joy to us, cause YOO said that he will be happy and healthy at the camp. :)

And did you got the cloned YOO last xmas eve? Sorry it looks like Santa.. i got messed up cloning YOO and Santa. :lol:

yup next year our Yoo is already in the camp, me also happy if he is healthy but kinda worried coz I remember your post in the mansion about those girlush in the camp what if they take advantage of our Yoo and please make sure his stylist won’t enlist himself this year or that he won’t be in the same barracks as our baby Yoo waahh

oh that’s the reason why I got the fat man in the red suit instead of GY lol

I hope next year I will get the right clone

Is it wrong for me to think exactly the same thing?! For me it was very obvious that holding hands with Mr. Hong was as if a child is holding her father's hand but holding hands with GY was a different kind of support. It might be just friendly support and it might be more than that, only time will tell. Furthermore the flower incident to me spoke volumes. As far as i can understand Eun Hye knew that she had to give him flowers if he would to win the award- she even saw (well apparently not really) Nam Sang- mi giving the flowers to LJK however she was so happy and excited for our Yoo that she totally forgot that she has a little job to do- that is to give him the flowers. Now if that doesn't tell us that she likes him I don't know what does. Oh and no shipping intended gals. :phew:

Oh man, i was LOLing at that award presenting segment. Have you seen the evil eye YEH gave JJH after he asked her whether she is happy with her coffee manager? i tought she was about to eat him alive...LOL. it was very obvious that she doesn't feel comfy around JJH and i would go as far as to say ...she doesn't really like him at this point. when he asked her how was she doing she didn't even bother to ask him the same question back...how rude?! :phew:<_<:P

oh I don’t think so Liron coz most of us think the same as yoo do, but like what yoo have said time can only tell

yup saw that ,but I read it as if she’s trying to warn him not to spill something because the guy seems to know a secret and he is obviously enjoying teasing EH on GY, apparently this guy is also close to Lee Eon

Hi, Good night everyone

haha, OC, you recognize these 3 Korean words? 윤은혜 = Yoon Eun Hye :P :P :P

Goodies for today..:)

2007 MBC Drama Awards Part 1 (Chinese sub) - First hour, about 282MB

Emule download: http://www.yyets.net/viewthread.php?tid=62119&sid=GhDBzX

Direct download: http://www.yyets.net/viewthread.php?tid=62...;extra=page%3D1 (Expire on 9th Jan)

Or watch online

1. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/e6k6AjuXlEE/

2. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uFUywIMCKfA/

3. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZOBi-p5rFwk/

** Credit www.yyets.net and 翻译:水晶爱琴@yyets.net**

GYEH PS-ed pics

Credit as labeled

Jan 2008 Calendar

윤은혜 = Yoon Eun Hye is it? Coz I notice she’s the first one to post pic of GY in the other thread and the first to comment that GYEH looks good together, while others are all spazzing with the other guy EH with, and she just registered on the 29th DEC and it seems she understand Korean or she’s Korean?

thanx for these links and goodies LF

okies here's the translation... haha finding Chinese actually useful after i left school man i used to dislike it a lot but now i thank God i had the privilege to learn it =)

in this year's <Coffee Prince>.

thanx for the translation

hi mommy i can see yoo,your early today

Hello and good afternoon Yoogals

aww... i guess it changes when one gets married.... i don't think i like it :lol: at least YOO won an award so that should make up for some of your disappointments... my angel....pardon my ignorance but who is CJM? :lol:

CJM- Chun Jung Myung is from What's up fox and fashion 70's.

hi jinkzz...

thank you. and more icons from you? good to see that you are almost back to normal now.. Rest more until you are fully recovered ok? Like you, I don't like to leave the house even for a day.. coz when I come back, it's a nightmare having to read through everything. :blink::ph34r:

Hi Angelie...i'm getting there...today is a much better day for me...still resting a lot though.

I finally caught up on all the Coffee Prince hype and I think I am a fan of Gong Yoo now.

Hello Anna ( may i call you that?) welcome to yoohouse...enjoy your stay.

hello jinkz, thanks for the links and icons! I LOVE YOO!

Hi Kaye...check your inbox , i left you something there...youre welcome ...i love yoo, too.

hello YOOgals and YOObies...

what a way to start the year... hope i can do too... long posts i mean.

Hi Neng...your computer better now? welcome back to yoohouse

Jinkz unnie, thanks for upload links :lol:

Hi Nate...no problem.

i just finished watching CP and i'm so in love with GY.

Hi Woodycakes...welcome to yoohouse and enjoy your stay.

Jinkzz:Your icons and banners are getting lovelier everyday. This is a bit late, but hope you are feeling much better now. Stay healty, kay? And thanks for the DA texture, waahh.. so love the goodies! The MBC links are awesome!

Hi Kai...thanks for the compliment and for wishing me well...i'm getting there...slowly but surely...you're welcome...isn't DA great? so many great textures...love them.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE

thank yoo for the links Jinkzz and who wouldn’t like your fan-art?

Just keep them coming and continue flooding the house with your work

Queenie and Chinkymars...check your inboxes, i left you something there...

youre welcome my chan...here's more fanart for everybody.

GY_CP.jpg

GY_CP2.jpg

Good evening euchan.. hmm.. why do I always mistaken you for jinkzz whenever I see your avatar.. lol!!

if yoo can I would love to watch it in YT or Veoh,coz I already downloaded the whole ceremony but I got the LQ one,can’t download on clubox don’t know why that’s why up to now haven’t watch School 4 I think I have the same problem with LF coz im using wireless router also
how about the links that jinkzz posted? does it work? I believe those are HQs.. as I've mentioned before it's quite a hazzle for me to upload to YT or Veoh. but if the links that jinkzz posted doesn't work well for you either, I'll try to re-upload with sharebee so that you have more choices.. I know certain people have problem with MU. Well, you can always download School 4 from the links I posted at first page.. i'm splitting them into 3 parts of less than 100MB each eppi to make it more convenient for people who have slow net connection..

oh no wonder why he looks so familiar to me, coz he’s the little GY in OFD

btw the female MC on the ceremony looks familiar as well isn’t she one of the teacher in BTSC?

hehe.. yeah.. that boy is little GY in OFD.. you think he will grow up to be as smexy as YOO? :D yes.. the female MC is one of the teacher who dislike Bori in BTSC.

hi jinkzz. Good to see you back in action a bit.. please rest until you fully recover... wahh.. i can see more YOOhotness coming from you.. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

and hello to you too CK.. yeah.. it's getting hot it here I'm sweating eventhough it's raining.. haha

mbc0712302bp4.jpg

*** Credit as printed and SidusHQ ***

Guest chinkymars

I'll take this opportunity to learn more on him then.

Hello there! Welcome! I got into liking GongYoo late too and I've been backreading like crazy! It's quite exhausting and I think I might end up a little cross-eyed but it's worth it with all the pics you get to see of him. Hope you enjoy your stay!!!

thanks tangtang!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!! :P

Guest orangechocolate

(Real) Friday Morning :rolleyes: ....last night i caps Mr.Chubby Baby YOO whole night !! Re-watched a clip again-agian...Very cute ~ Zzzz sleepy

-- Hey..Twinnie...your post look like Article ^^// ha ha ha...i love it MRS.BOSSGongbtw,,

-- hey sissywhat da !!! i means except baby YOO's life and details my memory like golden fish!! and create his nik is my duty !! :phew:

-- Sissy !!! did you avenge me !!!!??? OMGoshhhh... :tongue2: so mean!! >_< if you were me, Dont tell me you should not scream out loud like that! baby YOO's calender full screen very closer to him !!! @Mc Donalds's Very hot inside not because the weather that because baby YOO's calender!! . i think very worth for order this one :sweatingbullets:

Mr.Military?!? one more nik!

urrr,,OC i think till BaBy Yoo comes back in next 720 days you will create his name totally up to a Million!!! Sis! hope you can remember all!

-- that's my job !!! and Plsss..dont call me Golden Fish...btw,,, Golden fish can live in a deep sea ^^??

ohh.. I see that you trying to think like baby YOO.. hehe.. those are valid reasons.. so I hope he will complete his 720 days of service happily and safely. I read just an article about Chun Jung Myeong's leave. It says that he was given the choice of performing duties as "ordinary" solder or "entertainment" soldier, but he chose to be the first one.. so I guess baby YOO also chose first one then? And there is another guy from Brown Eyed Soul - Na Ul, he will be "public interest service personnel". I assume that's the entertainment side?

-- Hello My Angel...thank for this answer i like it so much. and i feel good if baby YOO think like us !! btw,"entertainment" soldier...Gosh !! Journalist always create a new words for them !! try to catch up anytime. :fury:

and of cause, i bet sure baby YOO do everythings in training camp like ordinary guy!! no have something special more than other guy. Even if some jealous guys or gangster dont like baby YOO (i think there is exactly!! and i thought trainer very serious with his training too even if they're celeb in camp!!)and i think positive, baby YOO can solve this proble by his (genius)wisdom.

(Friendly and make friend wt. gangster :crazy: )

oh.. baby YOO got a new nick now? Mr. Military Guy? cute.. I'm imagining his look like in Spy Girl already.. hehe.. All the best to our Mr. Military.. :) fighting!! :wub:

-- I love this movie....re-watch that screen many times and now My spy girl was nonfunctional. im looking for a new one >_<~

ahhh.. yeah... he must have been camping at his parents house most of the time eh? hehe.. and call out to mommy whenever he's hungry.. lol!!! ohh.. baby YOO's face like a dim sum? More like the "pau" (hmm.. not sure if Thai call those steamed buns stuffed with meat as "pau") right? LOL!!!

-- Oh...you know another thai words. ^^ We call Sa La Pau

thank yoo for this OC but your siggy is making me sad

me wanna cry already

-- Hello Euchan Unnie...Ohhhh my siggy !! so sorry that made you sad..i just recall that baby YOO go to a New adventure. He gonna go for something new. Even if make me sad too (and yes...i cant promise myself that next week i wont cry)

Last week we have a great great memory together...and next week another time we'll go through together. Just sad&cry on 14th...

~ Go back for work now... Yeahhhh let's a party on Friday night@ the mansion ^O^

(Real) Friday Morning :rolleyes: ....last night i caps Mr.Chubby Baby YOO whole night !! Re-watched a clip again-agian...Very cute ~ Zzzz sleepy

Last week we have a great great memory together...and next week another time we'll go through together. Just sad&cry on 14th...

~ Go back for work now... Yeahhhh let's a party on Friday night@ the mansion ^O^

hello there OC it's friday evening my side....wohoooooooooo can hardly wait to finish work and go home so i can log on here...

i have an even better idea----why don't we all chat this weekend? i will post something at the mansion for you to see!

*waves* at crystallizedtear, chichchich, yanki222, Sunsetwy116, jerryaabb, chinkymars, vern529 and 3 anonymous users

this is what i like! this is what i like! *rapping mode*

it's getting hot in here. *singing mode*

HI C_K...with baby Yoo hot bod, the house will really be on fire...lolz

how about the links that jinkzz posted? does it work? I believe those are HQs.. as I've mentioned before it's quite a hazzle for me to upload to YT or Veoh. but if the links that jinkzz posted doesn't work well for you either, I'll try to re-upload with sharebee so that you have more choices.. I know certain people have problem with MU. Well, you can always download School 4 from the links I posted at first page.. i'm splitting them into 3 parts of less than 100MB each eppi to make it more convenient for people who have slow net connection..

hi jinkzz. Good to see you back in action a bit.. please rest until you fully recover... wahh.. i can see more YOOhotness coming from you.. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Mianhe to all who are not able to d/l from MU...lazy me should have uploaded it to sharebee but since i have a premium account with MU, it is more convenient for me to do it thru them plus their uploader helps a lot.

Hi Angelie...i'm getting as much rest as i can get....thanks and yes...i'm trying to slowly ease back into the Yoohouse action...can't stay away from the house too long lest i'm willing to deal with tons of backpaging to do...hehehehe...all yoohotness is giving me more energy :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Hi OC DALE...you're very inventive when it comes to giving Baby Yoo nicknames...how many does he have so far?

*waves* at crystallizedtear, chichchich, yanki222, Sunsetwy116, jerryaabb, chinkymars, vern529 and 3 anonymous users

Hi neighbor Faye...i'm one of the ghosts...hehehe

oh no! you just reminded me again. it's just ten days away. i'm starting to be sad..... again. :(