Good morning YooGals! :D

hello texashot. Oh no.. you are crying? I hope you are not flooding the house.. he.he... we already had a whole on the roof! lol!! yep.. you are right, we can't just describe baby YOO with words.. he will always be the perfect package in our eyes.. :)

hi Liron. hmmm.. I'm not too sure if this pic is recent.. but it does look recent, kinda.. can't really tell with him wearing beanie. and I saw him wearing that blue beanie with the same pair of spec during Oh Ji Ho fans meet last year. yep.. looks like they are dining at some sort of coffee shop place... hmm.. baby YOO is not a person who go to fancy restaurant afterall even though he's a celebrity..

hello euchan.. so mommy made you laugh huh? haha.. well, Soompi did eat my post.. I cannot be wrong because I saw my reply after I submitted.. and the next morning, it's no where to be seen... :mellow:

here you go again,cabbage and apple

I would like GY to be the apple so I can have a daily dose of him

hehe... YooGals seem attracted to my cabbage and apple eh? lol!!

its good to know that yoo have a back-up for all your GY goodies
yep.. and I'll be re-offering it slowly.. :D

but I’m really curious about the secrets can mommy share a little bit of it to her spoiled child?please
sorry dearie.. mommy's lips are sealed now.. :P

my faye.. looks like you are back with all those glittering greetings.. I miss them.. :) It feels like I've not seen them for a very long time... :P Well, have a good day shopping and don't forget to buy us some presents too.. he.he.. :D

hello OC.. so nice of you to drop by before work...

-- it's a ordinary time my angel ,in end of the year "SALES SALES SALES" like that 555 i think your country're promoting for touristlism right, i saw@ my TV chanel !! Oh yep...i love that month the most ^^

what's month? Aug. or something~ he like a child..oh la la~Mr.Yellow M&M ^^

well, at least you have beautiful Christmas decor there at your place.. here more sales than christmas decor.. haha. yes.. we promote tourism.. I think every year is visit Malaysia year.. haha.. Mr. Yellow M&M is September. he.he.. August is him with the little kid.. :D

-- Huhhh...(Extra)Ordinary baby YOO~ love his casual pic like this. :wub:
yeah.. me too!

hello and a warm welcome to you Do something. errrmmm.. do you have a shorter nick? ++Edit: ahh I just saw Val call you dost. :P Congratulations for finding the house.. We hope you will enjoy your stay here. :) Drool and spazz out all you want.. he.he.. So you are dreaming of baby YOO too? wow.. care to share? he.he.. :)

Good morning natedao. You are early too. :)

Unnie, I cant definitely take my off that kiss too…OMG that sets my pulse racing! :wacko:
haha.. no matter what kiss or who baby YOO is kissing, I couldn't take my eyes off them.. his lips are so yummy. lol!! :wacko:

(I have no long weekend likes others in my place coz I m in the hospitality business! ‘long weekend means lots of work for me!)
don't worry natedao.. I'm sure you will be able to handle it with YOOpower.. :)

thanks for sharing again.. :)

hey Val.. seems like you love to give nicknames to YooGals with long username.. so next time anyone comes here with long names, we will summon for you okie? h.ehe..

hello nana. hmm... I don't think it's the same article though. or maybe they re-write it in their own way. any idea what mag is it from?

oh Val and euchan.. I'm so lost what you girls were refering to as homework coz I see my name being mention.. lol!! *hugs* to both of you too.

Yes, Val.. I'm planning to drop him another message around Christmas time.. maybe another one around new year.. he.he.. and speaking of new year, I hope he will be doing a video new year message for his fans next year.

hahah.. I actually watched School 4 after I watch OFD last year.. that's how I notice MJ is his noona in School 4.. they are adorable aren't there? all those bickers and fight.. chasing all over the house.. lol!! and you are watching Tae Yong during dinner time? wah...

That would be great if you can reupload Ryu link. I love to see him there. Btw unnie, do that movie have Eng sub? Coz if not, it's Japanese or?
ahh.. no problem.. give me some time ok? :) oh yea.. I still owe you a OFD MV right? well, see if I will get inspiration from watching the drama this month.. .he.e.. Ryu doesn't have English sub.. It's Japanese, except for baby YOO's part since he seems to speak Korean.. so that part is with Japanese subs. I believe there's Chinese sub being released.

Sure YOO can swim.

Angel unnie even dream to be Noh Jem-Ma in BTSC !!! Hmmmmmm

lol!!! Did I say I dream to be her? I don't even remember.. haha :lol: but I remember that scene very well.. who would forget baby YOO in swim wear! *faint*

Queeny,Jinkzz,Neng,Asian and sorry i forgot the others(i have memory gap) but i love all you fanarts at the mansion

Welcome home Anne...YOO're not alone with that problem...i have the same problem..hehehe...YOO/YooYEHshops open 24hrs/7days a week at the mansion...hope more shops will open soon.

hi jinkzz, anne, angelie & stalkerstan,calypso, anthingasian,lanechan yehbaby,oc,KAI, kayelee and to all the yoogals soon be online

hello Nana...where have YOO been hiding to? miss YOO.

hi jinkzz.... yep.. MBC could be doing things differently this year.. so I hope the outcome will be good... haha.. I don't even know what such application is called... lol! ohhhh... cabbag and kimchi... so much of Kimchi fried rice eh?

yep.. I didn't believe he was a lousy kisser when he said that until I watch 20 Years.. hahah! I was like "hmmm.. he's right.. he was a lousy kisser back then." lol!! but only one out of sooooooo many kisses.. so who cares.. haha.. you also jealous over Cantata bottles? well, not only Cantata got kiss but he also kissed Ohui's bottle. :D

i hope so, too...we'll just ahve to watch and see, i guess.

Whahaha...not only Kimchi fried rice but we eat Kimchi with almosr every meal....heheh

We'll...i think KSA gave really good kissing lessons...just look at him kiss onscreen now...wheww :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ...and darn those Ohui's and Cantata bottles...they got a taste of Baby Yoo's kiss...hmmpp

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS :)

faye... jinkz was just being humble like our BABY yOO...hohoho :rolleyes:

jinkz can i be your assistant?

whahaha...Queenie, i was just stating the truth..wasnt being humble...lolz

you will not be an assistant Queenie...i need YOO as an investor...hehehe

i think we have a new recruit as a yoogal... well it's my mom

Hello naomz...welcome back...Baby Yoo is so smexy even mommies love him...hehehe

Hello Texashot and Caly

Good morning chinkymars.. So you are taking a day off today just because of us? :rolleyes:

now that you mention it, I want to know who baby YOO practices his kiss with too.. but as I've always say, I suspect he got lessons from KSA during S-diary.. coz after that his kissing skills are superb!! haha.. I remember an NG from She's on Duty, KSA was scolding him for not kissing her properly.. lol!!!

was about to mention this but getting shy to ask already as you have given me so much goodies already, but whenever you can...hehe! I very much anticipate his bad-boy images in his projects.
don't be shy chinkymars.. I was just too lazy to re-upload that's all because I'm not sure if YooGals still wants it.. but if there are requests, I would definitely do it.. but it will take me some time.. it's like 1.4 GB for the whole movie.. :P

and val...i was sifting thru veoh.com and found 5 scenes cut from the Ryu movie, it has eng subs but I think they're all .flv files, so the quality isn't all that great and it's a on a small screen too.
oh? which account is that?

oh btw, does our babyYoo know how to dance? cause I just saw Innocent Steps with Moon Geun Young and I'm very much into different kinds of ballroom dancing...I just wondered if he knows how since he's very versatile already...
never seen him danced professionally.. but judge from his appearance in variety show, I think he can dance, but not on the expert level.. but I can say he seems to be good in shaking his bootie. lol!! He did a bit of dancing in one of the School 4 eppi.. but with a group of people.

Bwahhh unnie, HyoJoo call Seo-Gun an ostrich, burst out laughing. Yes, the close up of his facial feature: eyes, nose, mouth. Omo, really yummilicous.
yeah.. ostrich! that was the funniest scene in OFD for me.. everytime I rewatch that scene crack me up.. and she even say how ugly his toes were! lol!!

Oh, they have that at VEOH? Thanks Chinky, btw, I see Angelie unnie here, we'll see if her videos have Eng. sub or not.
I did cut 5 of baby YOO's scene out but no I don't have subs.. maybe someone downloaded my cut scenes and sub it? :unsure:

Talking about OFD, for those who have not seen it, here's an interview clip with English subs.

2006 Arirang - OFD BTS and Interview with Gong Yoo, Sung Yuri and Lee Yeon Hee

Download: http://www.zshare.net/download/5527512706c909/

*** Credit: dcGY CB ***

viewimagemj6.gif

*** Credit as printed@dcGY ***

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenmek3.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ daum GY ***

Whahaha...not only Kimchi fried rice but we eat Kimchi with almosr every meal....heheh
hmm.. I tried kimchi many many years ago, and I didn't like the taste.. and it's too spicy for me... but I'm tempted to try them again... :P

We'll...i think KSA gave really good kissing lessons...just look at him kiss onscreen now...wheww :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ...and darn those Ohui's and Cantata bottles...they got a taste of Baby Yoo's kiss...hmmpp
haha.. that's only a wild guess since his kissing skills suddenly improved... lol! ohh... you are getting more and more jealous of those bottles there.. :lol:

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS

thanx again jinkzz

whatever jinkzz that fan-art is superb

me don’t mind and will never get tired of GYEH fan-art

YOO're welcome my chan...thanks for the compliment...ne, too...will never get tired of GYEH...long live the cult!!!

SunnyDayGifsGOODAFTERNOON.gif

YooGals!

Hello neighbor Faye...guess YOO're still taking a nap right now.

you funny ^^ Santa Clause gonna blame me!! btw, you YOOYH art work...Aweee Lovely ^.^

why would Santa blame YOO? thanks ...glad yoo like them.

Good morning Everyone!

Its my pleasure to do it for all YooGals,unnie jinkzz :D(you’re now my older sis as mentioned in our mansion!!!) glad u like my banner,btw

sure i'll be YOOr unnie...lolz

welcome to the thread and enjoy all the GY goddies

since i got my own dose of GY goodies and treaties it time for me to say goodnight

good night my chan....may YOO dream of YOO

Jinkz, we must hurry up with our YOOstrategy right now, you should count me and Chippy as your shareholder. Chippy already design money with YOOface on it :w00t:. Oh, please remember YOOmotto "In YOO we trust" there.

We need a lot of investors for our YOO business venture...hehehe

Thx ya'll 4 warmest welcome :rolleyes: . And I like that nick which you guys gave me:D. It's shorter 'n' easier:D

Thx 4 forgivin' me, typed "Price" instead 4 "Prince", so ashame. :wacko:

I think i better stick with website rather than clickin' around coz i cant understand Korean. So sad...:(( I wish i could understand Korean.:((

Welcome to YOOhouse Do smtg...enjoy YOOr stay and come by often, k?

Is that Jinkz who choose CP a cabbage becoz she love Kimchi? Hehe, I like CP as an apple. Whe? Bwahh, apple and love.

Hi Val...i don't eat apple that often but i eat Kimchi almost every meal...and i'm sure Baby Yoo does , too...that's why i chose Kimchi...hehehehe

gyokjm1.jpg

YOO-YEH.jpg

Guest iluvyoo2

Good morning all Yoogals...just drop by here and haven't start my backread yet.. :phew:

something for you to have good laugh ...haha

820d97082fd96f3de824887ge5.jpg

7b2b593de9afbfca9f3d62fuc9.th.jpg

credit as labeled and DCGY

Okay, see ya...

Good morning iluvyoo2.. lol!! thanks for girly YOO again. the bikini YOO was posted by nana before I think..

YOO under the rain... :P or should it be MickeyYOO.. h.ehe..

viewimagerv9.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

(aalhl)

no Ellie.. actually we are not supposed to do shipping.. if someone alert the moderator we are in big trouble.. and we are "safe" so far is because we do not have other shippers residing in the house going against us... well, maybe they are other GY shippers here, I don't know.. if we are like YEH thread with already existing 2 ACTIVE shippers, we will be in trouble too.. It's because usually when shipping happens, people tends to argue with each other and make the thread tense.. so yeah, soompi doesn't like that to happen, so they forbid shipping. So still we have to be careful not to step into other people's place or we will get ourselves into a mess...

So keep our eyes open and be extremely careful not to overdo the shipping/worshipping.

i think we can also attribute it to "respect" that we have for each other aside from the love and friendship that we are so proud of. but you are right my angel- we should be careful and not do anything in excess. after all even the Garden of Eden was infliltrated by the Devil :lol::lol:

what happened to my post???????????????

neighbor.....been trying to do my lovenotes but soompi's acting up!!!!!

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9761/viewimagedj3.jpg

going off to prepare dinner.. I have a date with the smexy hot Seo Gun in about 40 mins time...

ohhhh that scene shows han kyul no longer enjoys the kimchi fried rice coz eun chan's not there with him and it was so funny in a way coz he was trying to mimic eun chan and her big spoonfuls of fried rice as if trying to relive the memory of it all. poor han kyul feels empty without eun chan :(

and how did the date with Seo Gun go? :)

(OC)

hi..Fay Gong! you seem very busy with a kitchen all the time. 555 enjoy cooking right? i think it's good for you if Baby YOO is Enjoy eating person. Perfect Cult^^

i dunno how i could muster the strength to at least turn the stove on to cook for him after fainting at the sight of him :lol: but seriously? i would serve him my specialties and since this is but wishful thinking - let's add YEH to the guest list and the YooGals to complete the cast! :lol:

i'm gonna take a break coz' the gods of soompi are conspiring against my posts ....i think..... i've been here trying to finish and lost a lot of my posts.... : :tears: break....break....break....

hello to all YooGals online and offline!

richard simmons happened to my post???????????????

neighbor.....been trying to do my lovenotes but soompi's acting up!!!!!

ohhh.. soompi ate your post today? hmm.. it must be really hungry these few days.. lol!!!

and how did the date with Seo Gun go? :)
good.. very good.. :) I'm dating him again this evening same time.. haha!!

Guest kayelee

hmmm...maybe i should really venture in that type of business...whahaha

I can be YOOr business partner Jinkz!!! I will sell my parents property just to invest in him. hahaha!

waves to all YOOgals!! :)

good am to all,

pachie, u updated RB? i guess your not bc anymore, miss u girl!

just sharing this... maybe related to what angeli posted earlier

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...w-48scn8q6d.jpg

credit DAUM

hi jinkzz, anne, angelie & stalkerstan,calypso, anthingasian,lanechan yehbaby,oc,KAI, kayelee and to all the yoogals soon be online

heidi, ur able to post now?

hello nanamienzo, thanks for the mag scan good thing it's now in English. :)

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9491/viewimageja3.th.jpg

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2563/viewimagery8.jpg

The guy sitting in front of baby YOO looks like LSG.. haha.

*** Credit: dcGY ***

hmm...isn't that his manager? but he looks like LSG too.. wander what they're talking about. :rolleyes:

hahaha! stalkerstan I love yoor skit.

ohhh.. soompi ate your post today? hmm.. it must be really hungry these few days.. lol!!!

my angel- i think i'm going to deviate from my usual style and just do my replies one at a time.....

hmmmm a second date with the same person can only mean one thing right? :lol:

(aalhl aka my angel)

my faye.. looks like you are back with all those glittering greetings.. I miss them.. It feels like I've not seen them for a very long time... Well, have a good day shopping and don't forget to buy us some presents too.. he.he..

:lol: i think there a number of things that i haven't been doing coz' i'm so excited sometimes to start my replies especially when they're so many and then i remember them somehow and tell myself i'd do this and that next time but do i ever? even my pic of the day, quote of the day, my christmas countdown.... :(

don't worry- santa will deliver your gifts come christmas day :lol:

oh how cute.... where was that taken my angel? that gif of yoo making faces?

(jinkzzmec)

Hello neighbor Faye...guess YOO're still taking a nap right now.

been awake for quite sometime neighbor- trying to do my lovenotes but keeps losing them.

somehow this http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...201/YOO-YEH.jpg lessens the frustration....

Guest kayelee

Neng unnie, I'm sorry, it seem that Kaye were also wronged your pic by addressing my name :)) Do yoogals miss me so much? Hehe

ooh I'm sorry! It's from Neng unnie..I guess I miss yoo as much as I'm missing YOO! :rolleyes:

Just a quick drop by before tucking kids for a nap.

hmm...isn't that his manager? but he looks like LSG too.. wander what they're talking about. :rolleyes:
hi kaye... His manager do come across my mine, but he looks more like LSG to me.. :P

hmmmm a second date with the same person can only mean one thing right? :lol:
haha... and what do you have in mind my faye? he.he.. and what a coincidence.. I'm talking and thinking Seo Gun, and OFD's trailer appear on TV screen.. haha!!!

:lol: i think there a number of things that i haven't been doing coz' i'm so excited sometimes to start my replies especially when they're so many and then i remember them somehow and tell myself i'd do this and that next time but do i ever?
well, maybe you should allocate different days for different thing.. :D

that's from CP's scene.. If I'm not mistaken, if could be the scene where he asked the prince treat EC as girl or something like that.. can't remember. haha

And dropping another goodie.

2004 25th Blue Dragon Film Award - Message from Gong Yoo

Download: http://sharebee.com/29a15c32

Angelie...lucky Yoo, yoo get to date Baby Yoo every night..wow that's 3 YOOs in 1 sentence ...heheheh

I can be YOOr business partner Jinkz!!! I will sell my parents property just to invest in him. hahaha!

hahaha...need all the investors i can get for my YOO enterprise lolz

been awake for quite sometime neighbor- trying to do my lovenotes but keeps losing them.

somehow this (fanart) lessens the frustration....

glad you like that one neighbor...an innocent Yoo and a provocative YEH...hehehe

haha... and what do you have in mind my faye? he.he.. and what a coincidence.. I'm talking and thinking Seo Gun, and OFD's trailer appear on TV screen.. haha!!!

You are such a lucky girl Angelie...seeing Seo Gun every night...and on tv screen, not monitor.

here's another GY fanart.

blurred_yoo.jpg

Guest stalkerstan

eow po Yoogals!

miz jinkzz followed ur advce...

here are my fanarts...a GY, a yooyeh, and a little yoojoke of mine...

Whydobirdssuddenlyappear.jpg

miz jinkz, like the song? :lol: j/k

Myhearthasamindmindofitsown.jpg

dont know if someone already used the song. just heard it in radio and thought it was soooo fitting in the scene...esp. in HK's dialogue "i like you wether you're a man or an alien..." he totally didnt care anymore... :tears:

and speaking of aliens...this bunch of E.Ts who call themselves YOOALIENS are coming out of lurker mode...hehe :wacko:

Untitled-1Whydobirdssuddenlyappear.jpg

Guest stalkerstan

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS :)

time to do back reading and lovenotes... :phew:

GYEH will remain a reality for us cultish-cult if we hold on tightly to it.

we just don't love HIM for his looks alone... but something deep... those intangibles things carried by a few but we see in YOO => SO TRUE

BABY ellie-my reaction to his dorkiness??? wait let me dig the lyrics...

HERE it goes...

YOO make me wanna la la

in the kitchen on the floor...

YOO can throw me like a line-man

I like it better when it hurts...

YOO can throw me like a boomerang

I'll come back and beat you up...

YOO makes me wanna la la, la la la, la la, la la la la la la la la la.

echoing your words kai...GURLs the earth is full...GO HOME ...i dont care if you all are alien or what. bwahahaha

yes i still can hear BABY YOO reminding us to take good care bcoz of the weather...DO i love him for that? YES i DO!!! :w00t:

yes mizz quennie, GYEH's real if we believe hard enough :D

love thw song! lol! :w00t:

so aliens arent welcome huh? no wonder they've come down...:w00t:

...shippery doo-dah shippery day my oh my what a wonderful day.

YOOstalkerstan-yes i love your pervy fanfix bwahahaha.

i want some more of like this one also.

kamsamnida miz Quennie!

chinkymars miz and kayelee miiz, like d karate kid? miz aalhl's idea :D

i think we have a new recruit as a yoogal... well it's my mom :lol: i just got my copy of cp this morning and started watching it when i got home. but since i work graveyard i had to sleep at around 3:30pm. so i told my mom that i would turn the dvd off but she said to leave it on because she's going to watch it. i didn't know that she actually enjoyed it. when i woke up i was like, "you're not doing a marathon are you?" and you know what she said? "what can i do? the lead actor is really handsome!" she even added that GY he looks like my dad. but of course not! she just wanted to say that GY has really struck her! lol! and believe me, she has really fallen for GY! she has never done a marthon before and she hates reading subtitles. in fact there was only 2 other kdramas that she watched jewel in the palace and all about eve but she never had the patience to watch its orig version and would just wait for the tagalized (translated in tagalog/filipino) one. when i left for work she was still watching it and i'm sure when i get home later she won't let me watch it until she has finished it.

GongYoo is just really irresistable! btw, is OFD really nice? is it a drama? coz i prefer light dramas and funny ones.

eow miz naomz, mothers are like that...my mum 2. she kept saying Yoo's her boyfriend, yoo's her boyfriend...agen and agen and agen...i dare not contradict her or i'd go hungry so i told her, "'mum, you're totally his type" but in my mind i was like " you're a 40-y/o married woman, stop dreaming..." cant blame her though, Yoo's every woman's dream, married or not, witth or without teeth. :D

HELLO YOOGALS!

Yoogals made me cried... because of ya'll art works and yooems. It is sooo touching and sooo beautiful... When I come to yoohouse, I feel very happy and love becuz ya'll make my day... and I like that feeling...Thanks YOOGALS for sharing!!!!

About GY...well no word can describe. He's so good looking, gorgeous, smexy, HOT... He is just the perfect package....

Gosh.. if I meet him, i'll will faint till drop!..haha... :sweatingbullets:

I wish babyoo visit this thread and see the love yoogals have for him at yoohouse and yoomansion.

waves.. all YOOGALS online....off line... have a wonderful and productive week!!!!

same here texashot! and i'mm wishing the same 2! :)

Oh my gosh, I could say that 2day is my lucky day cos I’ve found this website. Load of GY pics ‘n’ infors.

Just finished watching “Prince coffee shop”. :rolleyes:

Im keep tellin’ myself that how stupid I was cos I know that film kindda few months now but didn’t put much attention 2 it. Then when I started watching it (since 3 days ago), I loved that film so much and especially GY.

He’s heartthrob guy. He takes my breath away. Gosh (im stop goshin’ now), Im crazy ’bout this guy… Cant get him out of my mind, keep thinking ’bout him every second, even when I sleep, he’s in my dreams. Damn, he’s so hot, so handsome and awesome. Love him, luv him. So addicted. So Crazy... :wacko:

Thx ya’ll 4 everythin'.

welcome do something! you'll totally love it here! :D

Good morning all Yoogals...just drop by here and haven't start my backread yet.. :phew:

something for you to have good laugh ...haha

yoo in bikini! lol! so funny i luvyoo2! :w00t:

later agen YOOGALS! kake!

Hi there.. one last love note before I get ready for my date.. ;)

Angelie...lucky Yoo, yoo get to date Baby Yoo every night..wow that's 3 YOOs in 1 sentence ...hehehehYou are such a lucky girl Angelie...seeing Seo Gun every night...and on tv screen, not monitor.
hehe.. you are jealous jinkzz? oh yeah... those are 3 YOOs you have there in your sentence.. well, I'm not so lucky.. only get to date Seo Gun Mon-Thurs only.. :D other than that, I'm lonely.. hahah!!

hi again stalkerstan. I thought you gonna go MIA for at least 3 days? :P great YOOshops you have there.. keep them coming too! and errrr... since when I came out with the karate kids idea? :blink: I thought I was talking about KSA giving YOO kissing lessons only? :D So your mum is having a crush on YOO too? wow!! baby YOO can really charm married women, young and old, with teeth or no teeth.. lol!!!!

ahh.. so this is how it looks like when we run after YOO... :sweatingbullets:

viewimagexz1.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

eow po Yoogals!

miz jinkzz followed ur advce...

here are my fanarts...a GY, a yooyeh, and a little yoojoke of mine...

miz jinkz, like the song? :lol: j/k

and speaking of aliens...this bunch of E.Ts who call themselves YOOALIENS are coming out of lurker mode...hehe :wacko:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff163/Y...denlyappear.jpg

Yoor artworks are pretty good....i like them.

whaaaa...are you kidding me? that song has been playing in my head over and over...since i read it in your fanfic...hahahaha

that alien fanart really cracked me up...hahahaha

Angelie...Mon-thurs ..that's still 4 out of 7 days the YOO get to see YOO :D

before i go to bed, here's a fanart for everyone to enjoy...bwahahaha

goodnight YOO all

gothic_yoo.jpg

same fanart as the first one with slight variation.

gothic_yoo3.jpg

Guest kayelee

ooh.. I love this scene! It's in Ep. 13. after the scene when EC went to HK to comfort him then told HK not to wear black but he still did... HK and Harim had a little argument on teaching EC about men stuff...hahaha! Then he's mad cause they put all their work to EC. And they treat EC like his wife. He did that to Harim when they came down...

Guest calypso78

Good day yoogals!

Taken from Soompi's 2007 Mbc Drama Awards thread:

yay!!!

NOMINEE LIST

TOP EXELLENCE (최우수상)

Actor 남자:

Kim Myung-min 김명민 (White Tower 하얀거탑)

Bae Yong-joon 배용준 (Legend 태왕사신기)

Lee Seo-jin 이서진 (Yi San 이산)

Choi Min-soo 최민수 (Legend 태왕사신기)

Actress 여자:

Go Hyun-jung 고현정 (H.I.T. 히트)

Gong Hyo-jin 공효진 (Thank You 고맙습니다)

Yoon Eun-hye 윤은혜 (The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점)

Choi Jin-sil 최진실 (Bad Woman Good Woman 나쁜여자 착한여자)

EXCELLENCE AWARD (우수상)

Actor 남자:

Gong Yoo 공유 (The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점)

Lee Sun-gyun 이선균 (The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점)

Lee Jun-ki 이준기 (Time Between Dog And Wolf 개와 늑대의 시간)

Jang Hyuk 장혁 (Thank You 고맙습니다)

Actress 여자:

Nam Sang-mi 남상미 (Time Between Dog And Wolf 개와 늑대의 시간)

Wang Hee-ji 왕희지 (Ah Hyun Dong's Madam 아현동 마님)

Chae Jung-ahn 채정안 (The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점)

Han Ji-min 한지민 (Yi San 이산)

Netizen Awards

Most Popular Award

Actor - Gong Yoo / Kim Myung Min / Bae Yong Jun / Lee Jun Ki / Jang Hyuk / Choi Min Soo

Actress - Go Hyun Jung / Gong Hyo Jin / Yoon Eun Hye / Lee Ji Ah / Choi Ji Woo / Choi Jin Sil / Han Ji Min

Best Couple Award

Gong Yoo & Yoon Eun Hye (Coffee Prince)

Bae Yong Jun & Lee Ji Ah (TWSSG)

Lee Seo Jin & Han Ji Min (Lee San)

Lee Sun Goon & Chae Jung Ahn (Coffee Prince)

Jang Hyuk & Gong Hyo Jin (Thank You)

Ji Hyun Woo & Lee Ha Na (Merry Mary)

Guest mendyoo

hello YOOgals and YOObies...

missed posting yesterday... and it feels like being away here too long. maybe i'm just used to posting regularly... credit it to the holiday season hulabaloo... been bc bc bc.

i envy you angelie... always have a date from monday to friday ;)

it's oki val... no harn done... it's not intended. at least it's brought to attention now.

welcome to DoSomething and naomz... have a happy stay girls.