Guest tangtang

my faye.. lol!! that was so funny right? I just came across to your reply to her.. and she didn't even notice you address "gong yoo" as "her".. :lol:kai must be hiding her chippy face by now.. lol!! Sorry kai.. no hard feelings.. I just like teasing you so much.. :P

No worries, angel! Hahahaha! Had fun laughing too! chippy is crying over the corner.. Gah, she was with yoo now, and taking his hanky! LOL! Not the she but the he one! :lol:

I hope it's not... but saying his thanks to us through his cyworld is not a bad idea either..

This is so cool! Him saying YOOGAL is heaven.. :D

yeah definitely know where yoo are chip but look Faye is already hunting yoo down

Yeah euchan! Faye is so hunting me as if im the cantata bottle! LOL! But she can hear me chatter in the Pinay thread! :lol: so i guess she knows where im at...

continue this tom..

Night YOOGALS, have to go now!! *hugs hugs*

Good Morning Yoogals

awww jinkzz.. we are in the same wave length today.. haha... if pach decides to make it juicy, then we will all be out of breath then.. lol!

we sure are Angelie :D:D ..whaaa...she might give us a heart attack if she decides to include this latest development in her fanfic...hehehe

thank you for sharing the magazine scans with us.

Hello Vicente...lovely art works as always. :D

-- and this is a perfect time for praying...The Christmas spirit. Fighting!!

btw, i think im too old for beg this wish to Santa Claus. but if SantaYoO~ may be it become true ^_^

Hi OC DAle...i dont think anybody is too old to make a wish. :D

Hello Neng and Kai

here's my offering to the cult ...dont we all wish that they end up together and have a baby? hehehe

YooYEHnBaby.jpg

-- good news....for CPR promoting in Taiwan^^ waiting for see it
just posted.. :)

-- and this is a perfect time for praying...The Christmas spirit. Fighting!!

btw, i think im too old for beg this wish to Santa Claus. but if SantaYoO~ may be it become true ^_^

yes.. this is the perfect time for prayers and wishes.. it's Christmas.. well, we better behave so that Santa will put us in his list!! :D

-- Really ?? You made me surprised again!! how can i saw his msg.^^? ha ha ha++ he'll like ours climate.

His skin will be tan and wow...i cant image how sexy baby YoO in tan skin. -_-

OC, I actually cannot recall which msg/article. but if I come across it again, I'll let YooGals know. and I'm asking people to translate his messages to YOO&I now.. so we'll see.. :) ohh.. we already see the slightly tan baby YOO in OFD.. and he's oh lala... can't imagine more if he's at our climate... :sweatingbullets:

We are not beaing bias re his nomination right? Comparing BYJ's acting... id rather prefer YOO having a nomination. Yup, yup Super Winner, we wil just give him an award for being YOO in YOOgals's heart. Can we vote online re MBC? Or for Korean peeps only in who are in Korea?
bias? hmm.. should not be... :P I really thought baby YOO's acting is better than BYJ. vote online? For last year, yes, we can vote online as long as we have a iMBC account.

Really, he asked for Mom's agreement in his projects? I wonder too what was her reaction when he kissed EC (being a boy) :D
haha.. I have no idea if he asked for his mom's agreement, but at least I believe he do give her advance notice.. he.he.. :D

Im just living by HK's princple.. Whether your an alien or a women.. LOL! Its still gong yoo! LOL! :lol:

LOL, Faye! Gong yoo username told me she was pretending to be a girl.. so than you guys will not freak out when you discovered we are here all alone! Ahahahaha! :lol:

haha.. you can even twist it that way huh, kai?

No worries, angel! Hahahaha! Had fun laughing too! chippy is crying over the corner.. Gah, she was with yoo now, and taking his hanky! LOL! Not the she but the he one! :lol:
lol!! chippy crying and being naughty the same time huh? :tongue2: talking about chippy.. I was dining at KFC just now.. and my kids wanna have a look at the toys they have.. and I just realised that chippy is one of the character name for one of KFC's fries mascott.. and seeing that makes me laugh. lol!!

tonight is a happy night for me.. I got another gifts from 쫑's.. :P

viewimagevh9.gifviewimageqq3.gif

we sure are Angelie :D:D ..whaaa...she might give us a heart attack if she decides to include this latest development in her fanfic...hehehe
yeah.. she might... so we better get our heart ready just in case! lol!

thank you for sharing the magazine scans with us.
no problem jinkzz... now hoping that one good samaritan *wink wink* will help us translate again.. :P

OMG!! Another addition to the couple? :sweatingbullets::rolleyes: did you run their pic through a program and determine how their baby will look like? :P

Guest kayelee

GoodEvening YOOgals!!!

yes, kaye.. that's why I was feeling a bit lazy reuploading them too.. but anything for YooGals to sustain 2 years without YOO.. :) Well, if there is any clip in particular that you want, you can always buzz me. Now, I just pray and hope that my backup will be in good condition for years to come... :sweatingbullets:

yeah, thanks angelie! will buzz yoo in case I need to sustain my addiction! :lol:

ohhh.. kaye.. you are alone with the girly gong yoo too? lol!! kai don't get jealous ok?

hahaha! just seeing Gong Yoo's name beside mine, it's more than accomplishment. :rolleyes:

haha! I don't think there is such word as cold here in the house, kaye.. well, maybe it was cold last week, but with his royal hotness here, I don't think we will ever be freezing.. :D

of course angelie! not just his royal hotness that makes it hot but with the warm friendship we have here as well. :)

Guest vicente

Good Morning Yoogals

Hello Vicente...lovely art works as always. :D

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...YooYEHnBaby.jpg

Hi jinkzz ....I just love your artwork too. nice as well. :blush:

Good evening my dears....

Before that, the magazine scans I told YooGals about this afternoon.

Taiwan Boom Vol. 25 August 2007

[url="http://www.zshare.net/image/548808640bafe1/"]http://64.72.123.33/thumb/5488086/thumb.jpg[url="http://www.zshare.net/image/548808540bafe1/"]http://apollo.zshare.net/thumb/5488085/thumb.jpg [url="http://www.zshare.net/image/548809844dc658/"]http://zeus.zshare.net/thumb/5488098/thumb.jpg

yeah.. was kinda lucky I guess... he.he.. :) but I wish it was baby YOO's face on the cover.. :rolleyes: anyway, I've posted the scans.. :) ohhhh... and you just make Yoohouse hot again with that topless pic of baby YOO.. :D

angel...Thank you for scan and upload nice pictures. Taiwan really update korea series.

To envy Taiwan fanclub. Hahahah I really shy to tell you.... I just love his body on topless.hahahaha :blush:

hello YOOgals and YOObies...

night time here in manila and it's still a sunday... HAPPY SUNDAY!

vicente- oh oh my my... SEXY HK! like your to drool for wallies hehehe hello to you.

Hi neng...yeah sexy wally , Hahaha I should not slip when seeing original pictures. :P

card97-4.jpg

yeah, thanks angelie! will buzz yoo in case I need to sustain my addiction! :lol:
will be here waiting for your buzz, kaye... :)

hahaha! just seeing Gong Yoo's name beside mine, it's more than accomplishment. :rolleyes:
yeah.. I bet it is... he.he.. anything with Gong Yoo is a great accomplishment. :rolleyes:

of course angelie! not just his royal hotness that makes it hot but with the warm friendship we have here as well. :)
agree! :)

Hahahah I really shy to tell you.... I just love his body on topless.hahahaha :blush:
awww.. don't be shy vicente.. you know you are not the only one here drooling over baby YOO's topless body.. :w00t: that's why many YooGals wants him and PD to give back those 5 missing topless scenes in CP.. haha :lol:

Gifs from variety show Kim Yong Man And Park Soo Hong Special Present.

viewimageao4.gifviewimagerp1.gifviewimageak9.gifbyfq9.gif

viewimageoe2.gifviewimagemx4.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

++Edit:

I just posted another 3 messages from baby YOO to YOO&I back in 2002 at the mansion.. Do read it.. it's so cute... he seem to write his message after he got up from bed.. telling his fans that he's going to take his bath.. or hungry and telling his mom he wants food... lol!!! that is how ordinary he is... just like a little boy.. :wub: And huge thanks to ariesw for the translation.. :)

Guest kayelee

:blush: my angel...

my take on that? it's because he thinks yeh is young and "virginal"and should be handled with care. i remember reading yeh's nice words for yoo in the cp thread- that oppa took care of her during althroughout the filming of the series and she's very thankful. that or he's starting to feel something for her and he's being very careful lest he scare her... ohhhhh my cultish imagination.... :lol:

yeah Faye this is the obvious reason...young and virgin! :phew: but as what angelie said Lee Yeon Hee is younger than YEH but he never had an awkward feeling to her in that same scene they had with YEH, unless she's (LYH) not virgin. lol

OR he already had this "special" feeling toward YEH that makes him very cautious with his actions..

here we go again! :rolleyes:

natedao thanks for the transalation. :)

Guest kayelee

very true queenie.... but naughty me wants to change your post with something like this...... it's ok - i get paid handsomely at work and still get my dose of yoo, friendship and love at YooHouse..... :lol::lol:

wheww all those fanarts.... only at YooHouse!

and the lovers' toast to end it all? i bet yoo was whispering something to yeh..... it's ok baby girl.... i'm yours forever and ever... cp may end but not our love for each other. we'll send secret codes in our cyworld :lol::lol::lol: in my cultish mind!

hahaha! love yoor interpretation! but actually,

YEH's crying there because she wanted to hug him tight but she can't cause GY whisper to her

that they have to endure the feelings they have until he come back from his enlistment...

but this made YEH cried more cause she'll miss GY Oppa for sure. :lol:

who says I"m a GYEH shipper? No I'm not!! :lol:

me, too...love that scene...and yes he staggered while making his way back inside the shop....scroll to the end of my post i have another fanart with pics from the same scene.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...OOnYEH12345.jpg

oooh! I love this jinkz looks so real. I so want to put my face in YEH's. :lol:

Guest mendyoo

thats all Thai sentence in the magazine translated to Eng.

Hope its not too bad tongue.gif may i re-quote Dariav's word agian "Thanks you guys for constantly translating for us biggrin.gif"

Have a great sunday!

happy sunday to you too nate... thanks for that translated interview. more information about YOO...

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j..._Love_Story.jpg

Ohhhh.. I love that hugging scene... my heart stopped and my jaw dropped the moment they hugged... it was wonderful. I will never forget that scene.

uhuh... it's as if YOO is hugging me (just wishing and dreaming girls)... you can feel the mixed emotion that runs through them both.

me, too...love that scene...and yes he staggered while making his way back inside the shop....scroll to the end of my post i have another fanart with pics from the same scene.

Good Night Yoogals...c'ya all tomorrow...hugs and mwah to all.

Hello Neng and Kai

hi jinkzz...

he actually staggered twice... that's the first time. how can we not like that scene... every little actuations is put into details that's why we're so into it.

good night to you too ... have a sweet YOOdream.

rewards are not that important..what matters most is the love and friendship that we continuously build here and BABY YOO sharing his talents for his fans...THAt my friend was the greatest gift of all.

yes queenie... without the LOVE and FRIENDSHIP and YOO's heart... i don't think any of us will still be here and posting.

hello Queenie..ha ha so would you like to register to cyworld ^^?? actually, we have a easy directions@popcorn

posted by one of lovely yoogals thaifan. she teach us step by step through PS capture. and if you really want to register it.

i will Thai->Eng. translation for you OK?? but wait for me i need a time for translate as fast as i can.

me too OC... count me in...

thanks to this thread. i am "searching" for him. i like him so much in coffee prince.

your search is over san... you've found HIM. welcome to YOOHOUSE and be happy here.

bias? hmm.. should not be... :P I really thought baby YOO's acting is better than BYJ. vote online? For last year, yes, we can vote online as long as we have a iMBC account.

i hope someone gives us screencaps or instruction on how to vote...did they even start the votation already?

whaaa...totally agree with yoo Angelie...nobody beats our dear Baby Yoo when it comes to acting...with BYJ's TWSSG, i would have to say that Baby Yoo did better in the acting department ... although twssg would probably beat CP when it comes to set design ...but then again twssg is a period drama so the set is a lot grander ( is there even such a word as grander? hehehe i dunno) ...I am not being bias...just my honest opinion.

yeah.. she might... so we better get our heart ready just in case! lol!

no problem jinkzz... now hoping that one good samaritan *wink wink* will help us translate again.. :P

OMG!! Another addition to the couple? :sweatingbullets::rolleyes: did you run their pic through a program and determine how their baby will look like? :P

Yes...we have to get our hearts ready just in case Pach decides to do that...hehehe

dropping hints...aren't we? :D:D

hahaha..i wish i was that artistic and talented to be able to run their pic thru some program to determine what their baby will look like and then draw it from scratch... :lol::lol::lol: can't even draw a straight line if i am using paper and pen ...whahahaha

Kaye...a sure fire way to sustain the GY addiction during the 2 year MS service will be to keep coming here in the thread...we'll give you mega doses of GY hotness...hehehe

.yeah sexy wally , Hahaha I should not slip when seeing original pictures. :P

all of your wallies are oozing with GY smexiness Vicente but the second one you posted today takes the grand prize...thank gawd for those shirtless GY pics..hehehe

oooh! I love this jinkz looks so real. I so want to put my face in YEH's. :lol:

YOO're not the only one who wants to do that...i was almost tempted to put my face over YEH's face while i was creating that fanart....whahahah

BabyYoo_blue.jpg

Guest iluvyoo2

Hi all Yoogals..I'm back...as usual, my weekend more busier than weekday <_<

lol!!! maybe we will add it after 2 years.. adding it now may give him more burden when he leaves.. tongue.gif unless there is something going on between them already that we don't know.. oh well.. LF! one week is over.. so I guess that "news" is fake...
Haha...maybe that 'news' is fake..but my friend just gave me some updates...so let see how this month.. ;)

ya... I hope they will surprise us again.. I wish I know who galllover is in DC though, so I could thank her.
I'm not sure this is her DC ID (갤연생 ) or not...She posted this in Korean thread in Yoomansion.

A very short clip for Cover Story about GY stage name..

http://www.mediafire.com/?ajjmv3xzfjj

Credit YOO&I

35685350sv2.th.jpg56558635xy7.th.jpg56109884hy7.th.jpg

Credit YOO&I

26458654dh1.th.jpg67425443wo9.th.jpg

Credit as labeled

Guest smilefish

hello everyone! How are you doing?

its been a very long while i haven't been here. I missed you.

what’s up in those days?YOOMANSION has opened,haha~~CONGRATULATION FOR OUR NEW HOUSE

“sour grapes, it's called. lol, let them say all they want until they turn blue. CP has done wonders to raise Yoo's profile and earned him recognition for his acting talent, and no amount of venomous remarks from jealous people can change that fact.

Hi!yehbaby,you are right,I think so……..

angelie,thank you for so many translation and pics about babyyoo…haha~~~

I haven’t registered at the mansion,after your explaining ,I’m going to register....thanks.... :)

c__k,I’m dreaming to have wings to catch you….. :crazy:

dear jinkzz,wow !!you are productive,your artworks are wonderfull~~…..looking forward to more…. :rolleyes:

nhetskl,hellow!! i'm sure GY&YEH'll get the mbc Best Couple award too ~~~~ :)

baby faye,you’re a rhymist too,your Poem is beautiful, *applause* :rolleyes:

I agree you!!as soon as I saw the pic in eh’s cy ,I thought of HJ’s daydreaming…..the memory must be sweet and valuable…..

Now, I imagine they are going to appear on MBC in this year-end, hand in hand…..i’ve dreamed a thousand times that GY&EH’s speaking after bear the palm……I cant subside my emotion…… B):blink:

queen,I have no enough time to read the whole post,thank you let me know the history of YOOHOUSE, I like to be a member of YOOHOUSE….

Euchan,<GOLDEN BOY> ——is touching ….creative…exquisite…. Poem …i like it so much^^ :)

Bebe, I love your artwork~~hope more and more~ :rolleyes:

I saw the leave word of YOO&I,it seems yoo is enjoy his rest……and eh had leaved word in the same day,their mood is soooooo similar….Xmas…snow….etc….ohoooooo…stupendous coincidence once more….

I stayed at page657th~~~you are so fast…… :wacko:

it's time to sleep for me,i’ll continue backreading tomorrow ……See you……..

Wave to YOOGALS……..

yoosommpijj7.jpg

Mendyoo, thank you for welcoming me and yes, pinoy po ako. :)

aalhl, thank you also for the warm welcome. :D

Hello atsigrace...welcome to the YOOhouse...wow, more YOOpinays...enjoy your stay

Hi all Yoogals..I'm back...as usual, my weekend more busier than weekday <_<

Hello LF/ Santa Yoo...thank you for all the goodies.

dear jinkzz,wow !!you are productive,your artworks are wonderfull~~…..looking forward to more…. :rolleyes:

Hello Smile...thanks for the compliment...i'll try to come up with more fanart...here's one more

unfinished.jpg

good morning YooGals! with pride and privilege.... i present to you my collaboration with bebe_sam (bebe... i adjusted the color a little bit!)

HAN KYUL’S CONFUSION

You’re like a puzzle to me

A riddle as difficult as can be

Your presence stirs a lot of emotions

My confused mind cannot fathom.

Happiness with you around

And loneliness when I’m alone

So absurd and senseless

It leaves me defenseless.

You’re like a mystery

That continues to haunt me

My thoughts revolve around you

Even my dreams involve you too.

Can this be true, can this be love?

This crazy feeling that I have?

But this is wrong and I know

I have to stop and forget you

Yet how can I, my sworn brother?

When you’re so dear like no other.

Somehow I feel I am not wrong

And that to me you do belong.

Maybe I should just be happy

That you’re always beside me

Can I just be your doting hyung?

And you’re my dongseng from now on.

fayepoem1.jpg

Guest queeninmycastle

good morning YooGals! with pride and privilege.... i present to you my collaboration with bebe_sam (bebe... i adjusted the color a little bit!)

HAN KYUL’S CONFUSION

You’re like a puzzle to me

A riddle as difficult as can be

Your presence stirs a lot of emotions

My confused mind cannot fathom.

Happiness with you around

And loneliness when I’m alone

So absurd and senseless

It leaves me defenseless.

You’re like a mystery

That continues to haunt me

My thoughts revolve around you

Even my dreams involve you too.

Can this be true, can this be love?

This crazy feeling that I have?

But this is wrong and I know

I have to stop and forget you

Yet how can I, my sworn brother?

When you’re so dear like no other.

Somehow I feel I am not wrong

And that to me you do belong.

Maybe I should just be happy

That you’re always beside me

Can I just be your doting hyung?

And you’re my dongseng from now on.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F...t/fayepoem1.jpg

WHAT can I say Faye...Your YOOems are priceless *bow* to you

Bebe_sam-wonderful interpretation.

*props* to both of you :)

*WAVES* at bebe_sam, loopreviland and 4 ghosts :unsure:

Hi Iluvyoo2, it's true that weekend is often busier than weekday :(

Thanks yor all the goodies, hahaha, love most the PSed-pic of GY and YEH and cute baby. Dreaming about their happy family. And the TIME's cover "Couple of the year", lovely.

hi again YooGals!!

it's been awhile..

I just checked yoohouse.org ... yay! it's open..

I only back logged 3 pages.. haha

I have to backlog some more... like hundreds of pages.. and i don't even know when I last came.. ha.

ahhh.. i guess i'm too late for the Christmas project..

I'm sure it'll turn out wonderful.. =]

and what's up with GY oppa and the army?

Hi xblaaah, better late than never, welcome back my friend, I heard a lot about you but never met before. Hope to see you more often.

Friday morning all yoogals ~ a best place for YOO~

and this weekend i'll plan for camping@ours mansion.

There are many floors that i never enter it. Im lost@forum to say hi with international neighbour. :lol:

-- Hello Queenie ^^ yep.. growing so fast. it means baby YOO gonna have a big big fans all over the world!!

Cloud i call "GYIFO" = Gong Yoo International Friendships Organization

haha~ btw, thank for translation of yoo's article , YOOshop and YOO-nergy (the most that i need for today^^V)

OC, your camping at YOOmansion at weekend was full of YOOnergy for your posts, rite?

Hey, love the GYIFO, it cracked me up. I wish we have a true GYIFO from YOOplanet land here at our house.

Good evening YOOgals!

First things first.. I'm so glad that you all liked our gift for Baby YOO. You have

no idea how nervous I was when i posted it afraid that some of you wouldn't like

the page I made for you.

I should be the one thanking you all for the artworks and the money you

contributed with because I wouldn't have been able to do anything without you guys.

And thanks also for the support you all have given me!! ^__________^

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!

I hope that Baby YOO will leave a note on his CY when he receives the gift now that

Angelie left him a note there.

Ellie tongseng, make a *Korean bow* to you, my sweet baby, thanks so much for your effort in such a huge success of our house. And thank you to all YOOgals who contribute to project. I also hope BabyYOO receives it soon and he'll put message on his Cyworld only to YOOgals. Oh, happy.

So Ellie, please take a rest and go shopping for your next Christmas Project, this time for your family huh? Hugs and kisses to you.

Quennie unnie and FAYE, hello there, you two must be here, I don't know who are the other 2.

FAYE and bebe, perfect collaboration. Bebe you always impress me with your art, and FAYE dear, what can I say more that I love your poems? Your poems are perfectly fit to CP. Love your works, our YOOpoet.

update, FAYE is visible from ghosty mood now, haha.

Ellie is also here.

I have my late dinner before continue.

^

no prob FAYE! it's yours, you can do whatever you want with it! :) here's the original version (for anyone who wants it :) )

th_fayepoem.jpg

oh and need not worry abt me... i dont drink! :D the only stuff i had last night were iced tea & toffee nut latte! :D

HELLO to all YooGals! *waves* will read your posts tomorrow coz the rain's making me sleepy again! :lol:

Hello to you, too VAL!

QUEENIE glad you liked it!

^

no prob FAYE! it's yours, you can do whatever you want with it! :) here's the original version (for anyone who wants it :) )

th_fayepoem.jpg

oh and need not worry abt me... i dont drink! :D the only stuff i had last night were iced tea & toffee nut latte! :D

HELLO to all YooGals! *waves* will read your posts tomorrow coz the rain's making me sleepy again! :lol:

Hello to you, too VAL!

QUEENIE glad you liked it!

thanks again bebe for working doing the fanart for my poem! ok girl, go to sleep and have a wonderul Yoodream!

(movall)

Quennie unnie and FAYE, hello there, you two must be here, I don't know who are the other 2.

FAYE and bebe, perfect collaboration. Bebe you always impress me with your art, and FAYE dear, what can I say more that I love your poems? Your poems are perfectly fit to CP. Love your works, our YOOpoet.

update, FAYE is visible from ghosty mood now, haha.

Ellie is also here.

I have my late dinner before continue.

thanks val.... i have to go ... guests in the house...i'll be back for my lovenotes later!

hello ellie and all YooGals online!

HAN KYUL’S CONFUSION

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F...t/fayepoem1.jpg

Congratulations neighbor Faye and Bebe..Faye yoor Yooem is beautiful as usual and wonderful interpretation thru fanart by Bebe...Cheers to both of Yoo

Hello val, queenie and miss ellie...good afternoon to the 3 of YOO as well as to Bebe, Faye and the rest of the YOOgals online or offline

cartoonish_yoo.jpg