OMG Riola! this is a one cute desktop! ha ha ha -- wouldn't it be nice once you turn on your pc and yoo see BABY YOO waving at you! waaah! i'm going goo goo ga ga again! THANKS FOR THE GIFS! :w00t:

hi tuesdhei, im glad that u love them..he's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

...breathe in....breathe out....breathe in....breathe out....breathe in....breathe out....

geez pach! are you trying to kill us? waaah! seeing all those kisses -- ohh --- I CAN'T BREATHE!!!

seriously, my heart is beating so fast right now! waah!

what an analysis!!! and the frames blew me off! too bad the law bar exam was over -- you'll definitely pass if you were there...

so do i, i cant breathe just to see those kisses...........dies........... :blush:

he is certainly one of the best kisser....i wanna be one of those actress.......keke :P

ROFLMAO!!!! THAT'S ONE YUMMILICIOUS ANALYSIS, NANCY YOO!

Okay, excuse me for being shallow, but one of the reasons why I love Yoo so much is because he's such a gooooodddd kisser!

Good kissers are IMPOSSIBLE RARE to find in K-dramas so I think we'd all agree HE'S THE BEST so far lol xDDD

I Love You (from Sang Sang Plus):

http://www.mediafire.com/?0sjdm0agcms

I've been meaning to ask this for a long time, but kept forgetting.

Who's the original singer of this song? I had the song before but I've lost it.

Watching our baby Yoo sing this song on Sang Sang Plus made me fall for him. Really. That was the defining moment of me turning into a YooGal!

Guest ennaoj05

...same observation here samgirl... i've seen almost all of his works too and from what i've noticed, his kisses during CP are more like real than his other films which are merely just for the sake of the drama --- :w00t: :w00t::D :blush: GY loving it! loving it! loving it!

calling NANCY YOO need your analysis on all GY's kisses!!!

hi tuesdhei..

just like you, i've been thinking about the same thing. i haven't watched any of gong yoo's previous dramas but i've only watched She's on Duty. when it comes to his kisses with YEH, it all looked surreal... could be that:

1) since Coffee Prince revives his passion in acting and he wanted to make his performance really good since he will be in the military and wanted to make a remarkable performance (so he makes every scene like real)

2) because he liked YEH's lips.. i mean, YEH's lips are sooo kissable - especially when she pouts it, makes every man wanna kiss it... --> i've actually introduced coffee prince to one of my friends (a guy) he was not interested at first (just intrigued by the "guy-liking-a-girl-that-pretends-to-be-a-boy" thing) but when i let him watch CP in youtube... he immediately liked YEH... hahaha... -- you wanna know why?---> i've let him watch episode 16 - the episode was divided in 7 parts - and i let him watch the last part!!! (the bed scene of HK and EC)

--> he then called me up after reading the translations and watching the whole episode afterwards... saying: "Hey, I like it!!! especially the girl! - she got a real nice and luscious lips!!!!"

so i guess... guys "one" of the reasons a guy would like YEH is because of her lips.. and Gong Yoo will not be that affectionate infront of the camera if YEH's lips are not that good to kiss... he must have loved it.. haha. ^_^

Guest tuesdhei

ROFLMAO!!!! THAT'S ONE YUMMILICIOUS ANALYSIS, NANCY YOO!

Okay, excuse me for being shallow, but one of the reasons why I love Yoo so much is because he's such a gooooodddd kisser!

Good kissers are IMPOSSIBLE RARE to find in K-dramas so I think we'd all agree HE'S THE BEST so far lol xDDD

i find him just the same as you do -- in fact even before CP aired -- when i saw that YEH's leading man is GY -- i know that GY is a good kisser from his other films and i saw YEH kissing in goong -- my initial reaction right then and there -- OMG they are a"perfect match!" :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:over yoo!!!

I've been meaning to ask this for a long time, but kept forgetting.

Who's the original singer of this song? I had the song before but I've lost it.

Watching our baby Yoo sing this song on Sang Sang Plus made me fall for him. Really. That was the defining moment of me turning into a YooGal!

Singer: Han Dong Jun

omg. i totally love this thread. I totally like all the analysis made by you, pachlex. they are so great. XD

ennaoj05! i agree with you. YEH has such kissable lips. and yes. i bet GY must have loved it. haha. so we can kind of conclude that guys would like to kiss YEH's lips and therefore show some sort of affection?

Guest iluvyoo2

WARNING: MONDO IMAGE OVERLOAD.

NANCY YOO GESTURE ANALYSIS THEORY - KISSING YOO

watching the video evidence over and over again... ... ... ...

pachlex

WOW, you really took a lot of effort to do the analysis or investigation!!! And all of us like your analysis so much, really enjoy it. :P

You can certified as 100%+truly NANCY YOO! :w00t:

Hope you can give us more analysis later on. This for you ------> smileynotworthywa6.gif

YEH has such kissable lips. and yes. i bet GY must have loved it. haha. so we can kind of conclude that guys would like to kiss YEH's lips and therefore show some sort of affection?

I like YEH's lips too, it look sooooooo SEXY...hehe

If I was guy, I think I love to kiss it too. :lol::P

+Edit

Gong Yoo no attend <Korean Drama Festival>, because I only saw 3 princes photo. ;)

Guest tuesdhei

hi tuesdhei..

just like you, i've been thinking about the same thing. i haven't watched any of gong yoo's previous dramas but i've only watched She's on Duty. when it comes to his kisses with YEH, it all looked surreal... could be that:

not just that "since Coffee Prince revives his passion in acting and he wanted to make his performance really good since he will be in the military and wanted to make a remarkable performance (so he makes every scene like real)".... i'm sure... i'm sure... there's more to that :D:w00t: :w00t: :w00t::D

yeeeh! :D the malicious mind strikes again :w00t:

remember ms. congeniality?

...YOO wanna kiss me...

...YOO wanna hug me...

...YOO wanna love me...

+Edit

Gong Yoo no attend <Korean Drama Festival>, because I only saw 3 princes photo. ;)

aww, he didn't attend? but it's ok... cos YEH didn't attend too. If he attended, then i would want to see the both of them attending the event because i want to see more interaction between them!

wait.. he could have flew to Bali to find YEH! haha. jk. YEH has flown to bali for photoshoot cum holiday therefore unable to attend (that is all my wishful thinking)

Guest ennaoj05

omg. i totally love this thread. I totally like all the analysis made by you, pachlex. they are so great. XD

ennaoj05! i agree with you. YEH has such kissable lips. and yes. i bet GY must have loved it. haha. so we can kind of conclude that guys would like to kiss YEH's lips and therefore show some sort of affection?

haha.... glad to know you agree hx23... ^_^

just thinking that if i were a guy and i could have been Gong Yoo (aka Han Kyul) in Coffee Prince... it's such a sweet delight to kiss YEH... hahaha... --> ei.. just trying to see it in a female's perspective okay.. much more if it's a real guy's fantasies... :P

but.............. there is this interview of Gong Yoo... (i forgot where i've read it... ) when he said that he doesn't show his mushiness to his girlfriend in public coz he is shy... if he is that shy, how could he KISS YEH so passionately in coffee prince... (acting aside)-> surely, it really looked REAL to the point that I (as someone just watching) can totally feel it's intensity... somehow the one watching could really feel if the kiss is just for the act/scene (just like in harry potter and the order of the phoenix - sorry for harry potter fans - i'm also a harry potter fan but i really feel the kiss...)

Or maybe Gong Yoo just improved and mastered how to kiss real good infront of the camera... haha...

peace people... ^_^

Guest ennaoj05

not just that "since Coffee Prince revives his passion in acting and he wanted to make his performance really good since he will be in the military and wanted to make a remarkable performance (so he makes every scene like real)".... i'm sure... i'm sure... there's more to that :D:w00t: :w00t: :w00t::D

yeeeh! :D the malicious mind strikes again :w00t:

remember ms. congeniality?

...YOO wanna kiss me...

...YOO wanna hug me...

...YOO wanna love me...

waaah..... here we go again... hehe... ;)

maybe that there is really MORE TO IT.... haha... men, men, men....

but really... his kisses makes all viewers get pervy.. hehe... (ADMIT IT...... lying is a sin... hehe)

GOt Cha!!! :P:rolleyes::lol:

Guest pachlex

tuesdhei, ennaoj05, riola, juhjuh, hx3, iluvyoo2, lili...

i think you guys need those ambulances more than i do. :P

...i don't think i've ever been this glad to send some people to the emergency room. giyahaha. :lol:

i'm glad y'all liked the analysis... i was actually going out on a limb there coz my brain was just filling up

with stuff as i made the diagrams and wrote down the information. i KINDA wasn't thinking anymore...

but in a way i was... just that, my hands were faster than my logic and they just kept on typing and typing

as the ideas came popping all over my head. when i re-read it after posting, i was a little worried people

might think i was TOTALLY out of whack for even thinking about some of the things i wrote. hahah. :P

anyhow, for whomever thinks i'm totally crazy and i shouldn't be thinking that way

coz i have absolutely no clue about what's REALLY going on......................

i'm sorry but that's just the way i think and i'm doing it for the YOOgals anyway. :wub:

and for whomever thinks that they're just as crazy as i am, and are relying on things like this

to make them laugh and forget about the fact that CP is over and GY's leaving soon.................................

i'd be happy to make more next time. B)

i'm being overly dramatic aren't i? hahah. sorry. that analysis was just too intense.

seeing the ROYAL KISS MASTER in action over and over and over again kinda gets to you...

i hope to be dreaming of his lips tonight. giyahahah. :P:crazy::wacko::wub::)

Guest pachlex

i almost forgot!

i have a gift for everyone... eheh. since we've all been going crazy about the whole

military thing, and since we've all been heaving all day because of the reports...

here's something nice and cute to look at to relieve stress. eheh.

OUR LITTLE MR. GOOFBALL :rolleyes:

littlemrgoofball.jpg

images credit:

YooGals @soompi

Brushes credit:

Aethereality

KYOOOOOOOOOPDDA! :wub:

Guest xjuliephanx

....NANCY YOO GESTURE ANALYSIS DIAGRAMS - KISSING YOO......
Such... juicy... kisses... yummy... *runs off to make out with a picture of GY*
^_^thanks for the info xjuliephanx!!!!good things contact lenses were invented... it's just better to see Gong Yoo without those eyeglasses... nahhhh... except for sexy sunglasses... hahaha... ^_^
IDK have you seen that photo shoot where he wore black and the glasses :) totally adorkable. I <3 hot nerds
<3 i want to lick him...

Boy guy yous sure do move fast when I'm asleep. 3-4 pages in 7 hours? YooGals are keeping me busy at work ;)Must watch CP 17 subbed :( May skip my cost management class just to watch it roflasaurus... obsessed much ??

Guest pachlex

Such... juicy... kisses... yummy... *runs off to make out with a picture of GY*IDK have you seen that photo shoot where he wore black and the glasses :) totally adorkable. I <3 hot nerds<3 i want to lick him...

Boy guy yous sure do move fast when I'm asleep. 3-4 pages in 7 hours? YooGals are keeping me busy at work ;)Must watch CP 17 subbed :( May skip my cost management class just to watch it roflasaurus... obsessed much ??

LICKING YOUR MONITOR COULD BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH.

LICK MODERATELY.

:lol:

Singer: Han Dong Jun
Thank you so much!

tuesdhei, ennaoj05, riola, juhjuh, hx3, iluvyoo2, lili...

i think you guys need those ambulances more than i do. :P

If all of us were admitted into the hospital together, I think we would end up with more yoo-spazzing rather than getting treatments lmao.

i almost forgot!

OUR LITTLE MR. GOOFBALL :rolleyes:

Very, very cute indeed.

I wouldn't mind seeing full-size version of these pics xD

I'm just wondering. In other threads that I'm active in, we all refer to each other with real names so I find it a little weird that everyone still go by their sn.

And I have to admit, I don't remember any of yoogals name here T_____T

And one more random question.

Which do you like better? Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy or One Fine Day?

Cos I haven't seen those and would like to get started asap.

Hi all Yoo Gals, Wives, Warriors and Nancy Yoo

Been away just for 1 days I got total lost in thread...

With my slow reading on catching up

I think some of the girls here needed these

oxygentanknv0.gif

oxygentanknv0.gif

oxygentanknv0.gif

oxygentanknv0.gif

oxygentanknv0.gif

oxygentanknv0.gif

oxygentanknv0.gif

oxygentanknv0.gif

oxygentanknv0.gif

oxygentanknv0.gif

oxygentanknv0.gif

oxygentanknv0.gif

I hope with these those girls can breath easy.... I not too late right...hehehe!!!

Thanks for the pics, clips, news and etc

And xjuliephanx and pachlex you 2 girls really crack me up... with the pics and report you gals make

and also iluvyoo2 the news report I thought it was real when I first look but see closest it not...Hahaha!!!

But Thanks all those.

eonni aalhl I getting better each days but still got abit here and there not feeling good and Thanks.

Tika you sick too ...hahahaha!!! look like I pass my virus to u too, must take care ok!!!

As Like eonni said Tika, aalhl ,chigurl and Yoobee will be here with babyYoo for 2 years even there only 1 post 1 pic a day. As we will wait for him to be back...

Guest xjuliephanx

LICKING YOUR MONITOR COULD BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH.LICK MODERATELY.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: DANGER IS MY MIDDLE NAME!! LICK AWAY!!
And xjuliephanx and pachlex you 2 girls really crack me up... with the pics and report you gals make
Just wait until I learn to photoshop! Theres going to be some filarious (new word of the day for you pachlex: f-in hilarious=filarious) photos of me and GY being "caught" by the paparazzi :)