2 hours ago, staygold said:

These gifs aren't mine. I found them on aminoapps. You will find more on tumblr. Even Soompi Goblin drama thread has many of gifs. :)

Ok. Thank you. :blush: *hug* When we were talking about the ending of Ep 6, I started to miss Goblin. I miss it so much. Do you miss it too? *gazes at you* 

edit: @staygold Waiting for you to pay attention to me *dances*

Image result for cute waiting gif

edit: @Noor90 You contacted me then you disappeared again. What?

thumb image

edit:  So I'm just going to do the usual and talk to myself in a post that's about GY. Wait, I just confused myself... But you all get it. You all know where I'm coming from with one right here. Yerrrp! It's fun..

But I have this GY video and I have always wondered what he was saying. Does anyone want to translate it for me? I don't have any money, but I can offer you a hug? No? Ok. I'll just watch him talk.

edit: I love his look in this interview. I love his hair, and of course I love his voice. I just wanna know what my man is sayin.' 

Image result for real housewives gif black

edit: Some people out here be so stingy!  you understand Korean but won't translate it for me. So that's what's up? Alright. 

edit: I need this one translated too.

Alright. I give up. Look at this screenshot? Isn't he just so fine? I a'int got time for this though GY. I'm finna have a heart attack! You need to stop looking so fine in these videos. These videos are old too, but I feel like I've never seen them.

Me to GY:

Related image

edit:  @tok-soompi You know what I'm saying? did i randomly just tag you? oh...yeah i did. oops. forgive me!about what i said...i feel like said the wrong things...

edit: @tok-soompi do you think i respect gy? i don't. i need to do better

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Waiting for you to pay attention to me *dances*

I do miss Goblin. 

:lol: Join us in general discussion forum 2handsintertwined. We can shower you with all the attention! I am suggesting this cos there is only so much I can add to the GY conversation here.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, staygold said:

I do miss Goblin. 

:lol: Join us in general discussion forum 2handsintertwined. We can shower you with all the attention! I am suggesting this cos there is only so much I can add to the GY conversation here.

You noticed me, senpai! *dances around* *jumps on you*

So you miss Goblin too. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Join you at the general discussion forum? Who is us? And thank you for the invitation. *bows to you* I will definitely try to check out this general discussion forum!

You know you are like the 200000000000000th person to invite me to a forum. I must be popular!!

And you can shower me with attention over there? Yay!

You know what? I always need attention. ALWAYS. And I have to be the center of attention. I'm daddy's girl, and I'm used to being the center of attention! And daddy always gets me what I want. 

Like, "Daddy, buy me a new car!" and he says, "Okay, but you can't wreck it!"

44 minutes ago, staygold said:

I am suggesting this cos there is only so much I can add to the GY conversation here.

Me don't understand :bawling: What do you mean? *leans on you*

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:
1 hour ago, staygold said:

I am suggesting this cos there is only so much I can add to the GY conversation here.

Me don't understand :bawling: What do you mean? *leans on you*

I was part of the Goblin discussion on the drama thread while it was airing. So I don't know what else I should be talking about it.  :lol: 

I did discuss his Prada sweater and how he makes it work.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

hi yoo gals, how r u ?

goblin is currently aired in my region.

before that, hubby saw the trailer on tv.

he was like, "seems nice. i should watch it."

then i said to him, "i tried on you, remember? it doesn't work on you. u turned off my drama almost immediately."

• Like 2

On 11/27/2017 at 1:59 PM, 2handsintertwined said:

And I just love how GY doesn't care what anyone else thinks of him. And he a'int afraid of nobody! He talked about his depression right? And I think a lot of people are going to judge him for dressing as a woman. Some will think he's disgusting or he's a pervert or a cross-dresser, but I think they are immature, and they don't understand him. Well, they can choke! And I think we live in a stupid world where it's not okay to dress as the opposite gender. But some people struggle with their identity every day! YEH was struggling with her gender identity in Coffee Prince!

yes, i agree with u , It's the same reason i like GY , he isn't afraid to show his emotions , isn't afraid  to say he was depressed before CP and how CP & CP cast helped him alot , he isn't afraid to say he was exhausted in 2016 ,

i love how he isn't shy to act any character even if this character dressed like a girl , or his character loved his teacher , or his sister or his character might be gay . he isn't afraid to appear in Controversial movie like silenced . i loved his courage when he accepted Train to Busan cuz it was first zombie movie in Korea. i remember when i read casting news of train to busan i told myself this movie will be either big big hit in Korea , or big disaster " big Mess". Thanks God it was big hit 

I loved his courage to choose +18 movie with  Jeon do yeon especially many actors in Korea are afraid to appear in these movies cuz they may lose their clean pure image .

The Reason I really Love Gong Yoo , I fell he isn't typical korean actor , i love how he wants to try new things , he wants to act in many different genres , i loved when he said in CNN interview he doesn't mind to act movies in other countries. 

i trust him & trust his choices now . i am waiting for his next project . i am 100% sure it will be a movie 

@jaysmurf i will rewatch goblin again on Dec 2nd to celebrate 1st goblin anniversary , to remember every scene to remember my excitement during watching each episode . I don't think men like korean dramas , it's better to make him watch GY movies like the suspect , train to busan , age of shadows , silenced . may be your hubby will be GY fan:D

On 11/29/2017 at 4:03 AM, 2handsintertwined said:

@staygold Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You're the best. And you know what? I like people like you. I like you. I really like you. *hugs you really really really tight and doesn't want to let go* *kisses you on the nose* *cuddles with you* Are you married? Because I want you to be mine :heart:.  And you gave me a picture of GY as the mighty Dokkaebi, reading his script? Can you get anymore perfect?

i agree with what you said here , @staygold is the best . i love all her comments in Goblin thread , she's intelligent & so cool .

Honestly, i miss Goblin , i can't imagine a year passed .  Time flies so quickly . i still listen to Goblin Ost especially " I will Go to you like The first snow" 

Everytime i listen to it i remember Kim shin death & eun tak death :bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Maxim Kanu 2018 Calendar 

Maxim Kanu Double Shot Latte 

24176908_1531436933571540_69050287790151

24294289_1531439613571272_23597146013756

24067840_1531439566904610_68566840989161

Spoiler

24129632_1531436966904870_52265261786627

24067898_1531439556904611_71951185632066

24131128_1531439610237939_15281724386394

24177167_1531439250237975_52935681284519

24312620_1531439530237947_54708550975313

24176844_1531437290238171_32618344684670

24176918_1531439540237946_62272003206084

24177119_1531436976904869_42262146426837

24232406_1531437240238176_20351108367584

24232125_1531439310237969_26139657429466

24129629_1531439290237971_36755407604527

Everytime GY drinks Coffee , i want to drink too with him ^_^

CR: Yoo&I Thailand FanClub 

Edited by Go Seung Ji
Mod: More than 3 Pictures and Videos should be placed in Spoilers
  • Like 3

This winter , Gong yoo Shares warmth with The Body Shop 

With The Body Shop Gift Set
Express your heart to those you love.
For Syrian refugee children
Why do not you give your helping hand?

The year comes to an end
Now it's time to move on to the last chapter of the calendar
Why do not we express our hearts this winter?
To my beloved lover,
To friends who share their heart
The Body Shop can be a part of Christmas gifts,
The war has been going through a difficult period
Syrian children's play therapy
For psychological progress? It is used as a scratch
We spend our warm time.
With me, 
With The Body Shop.
Merry Christmas!

How this man can be more perfect
 Since i am From Middle East i am touched with GY message & feelings towards Syrian kids , i praying for the peace in The Middle East & the whole World 

Anyway, i love this CF so much everything is perfect music , feelings , message . And of course Gong yooi love how he can interact with Kids .He's so cutee playing with this little girl. I am sure he'll be great daddy :heart::blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just completed watching TVN drama "Because this is our first" and now i misses GY more. Because the male lead in the drama reminds me of GY.  I imagine that is GY personal life... the drama lead and GY are both cat lover, will do anything for the cat and prefer to stay at home.   But i do not think GY will be able to find an oddball girl as tenant like the show.  :lol:

Anyhow 1st Day of Dec, i wish GY can be like the drama, find his true love and spend rest of his life with the special person and has many many first. :wub:

also for all GY fans here, hope you are able to find your first and everyday feels like is the first time with your love ones.

• Like 3

On 11/30/2017 at 12:19 PM, Noor90 said:

yes, i agree with u , It's the same reason i like GY , he isn't afraid to show his emotions , isn't afraid  to say he was depressed before CP and how CP & CP cast helped him alot , he isn't afraid to say he was exhausted in 2016 ,

i love how he isn't shy to act any character even if this character dressed like a girl , or his character loved his teacher , or his sister or his character might be gay . he isn't afraid to appear in Controversial movie like silenced . i loved his courage when he accepted Train to Busan cuz it was first zombie movie in Korea. i remember when i read casting news of train to busan i told myself this movie will be either big big hit in Korea , or big disaster " big Mess". Thanks God it was big hit 

I loved his courage to choose +18 movie with  Jeon do yeon especially many actors in Korea are afraid to appear in these movies cuz they may lose their clean pure image .

The Reason I really Love Gong Yoo , I fell he isn't typical korean actor , i love how he wants to try new things , he wants to act in many different genres , i loved when he said in CNN interview he doesn't mind to act movies in other countries. 

i trust him & trust his choices now . i am waiting for his next project . i am 100% sure it will be a movie 

YAS! Well said, girl! PREACH IT!

Image result for preach gif

i will rewatch goblin again on Dec 2nd to celebrate 1st goblin anniversary , to remember every scene to remember my excitement during watching each episode . I don't think men like korean dramas , it's better to make him watch GY movies like the suspect , train to busan , age of shadows , silenced . may be your hubby will be GY fan:D

Good idea.I think I'm going to watch Goblin again too on Dec 2nd to celebrate the 1st anniversary too!(Just realized Dec 2nd is tomorrow depending on where you live? So you're watching Goblin again now? :D ) I know how you feel. I remember my excitement during watching each episode too! I couldn't wait! Wait, Men don't like Korean dramas? Well, I think that's stupid! I don't think they know what they are missing! I think Korean dramas are so exciting. I think we all get to go away to a different world for a bit, and forget real life for a bit. 

@jaysmurf I agree with @Noor90. I think you should make your hubby watch GY's movies like the suspect, train to busan, age of shadows, silenced! If he resists, I think you should tie him down with some rope and force him to watch. I'm kidding about the rope... I think he'll be fine since he's your hubby. Then you can kiss and make up :D. I hope he becomes a GY fan! That would be awesome. Another GY fan? Wow! Come on.

@jaysmurf Your hubby needs to make up his mind! Like you said you tried on him! It doesn't work on him! You tried to make him watch Goblin before! And he turned it off almost( :) )immediately, too! Now he says, "Seems nice. I should watch it." Oh I love it. I think your hubby is so cute :D

i agree with what you said here , @staygold is the best . i love all her comments in Goblin thread , she's intelligent & so cool .

Listen, girl. I love you, but I don't think I want @staygold 's name comin' outta yo' mouf!( it's really mouth :D) She minez! She my people! My people. She one of my people. I'm going to kidnap @staygold  and put her in my basement! Muhahahaahhahaha *evil creepy laughter*

Image result for creepy anime gif

I'm just kidding! I'm glad you agree with me on @staygold. You love all her comments in Goblin thread? You see, I'm jealous that you got to read her comments in Goblin thread. I didn't get to be a part of Goblin thread when Goblin was airing. I missed out on reading her comments. I am so mad! I'm sure her comments were amazing though. I don't expect anything less from her. I don't know what it's called, but I'm in love with her mind!( update: it's called a sapiosexual! Interesting, huh?) I agree. I think she's intelligent and cool too. update: Here's the definition for sapiosexual.  Sapiosexual-  A form of sexual orientation characterized by a strong attraction to intelligence in others, often regardless of gender and/or conventional attractiveness. So @staygold turns people into sapiosexuals. Wow! A'int she awesome? :blush:

Honestly, i miss Goblin , i can't imagine a year passed .  Time flies so quickly . i still listen to Goblin Ost especially " I will Go to you like The first snow" 

I know how you feel. I miss Goblin too. So much. A year has passed? You're right. I can't imagine a year has passed either. And you're right time flies so quickly. You had fun watching Goblin, right? Well, I think they say, "Time flies when you are having fun."  You still listen to Goblin OST "I will go to you like the first snow"? I admire you! I could never do that. I think I will cry if I listen to this song right now. I love this song. And Ailee's voice is just perfect and she sings it with so much emotion. You know I think I will cry if I listen to any of the Goblin OSTs :bawling:.

Everytime i listen to it i remember Kim shin death & eun tak death :bawling:

How dare you mention Kim Shin and Eun Tak death? You just made me so mad!

Image result for black kid kicking gif

I'm kidding you didn't make me mad. You just made me remember how sad I was. I don't even want to think about it. But how they gon' go and kill Eun Tak though? Like really? I am still upset over that today.

Moving on to this picture

24232893_516577172061205_208550381508292

Ooh! I love this. GY I a'int mad atcha(at you). I think he looks so fine here. I know he's just taking a picture, but I can't help it. I think he needs to stop with this perfection and sexyness. I don't know about youse(you), but I can't take it anymore. This is for SSG? Well, you looking mighty fine in SSG, GY. I love the suit. I love his hair, pushed back off his forehead. I love how he stands. Thank you for all SSG goodies! I'm going to watch the video you posted too! :D

Ok. I like this one too.

Spoiler

24232418_516577142061208_361751194513050

Look at the way he's looking back at us. He's like, "I'm here to make all of you faint." Is his eyebrow raised? Woo! Make him stop. So sexy.

Then Maxim Kanu. How does he make holding a cup of coffee so sexy? I don't think he has to really try.  I like all these sexy Maxim Kanu pictures. Thank you.

My favorite.

Spoiler

24067898_1531439556904611_71951185632066

On 11/30/2017 at 2:25 PM, Noor90 said:

Everytime GY drinks Coffee , i want to drink too with him ^_^

CR: Yoo&I Thailand FanClub 

Me too girl, me too :).

And I just love him in the Body Shop! 

On 11/30/2017 at 2:52 PM, Noor90 said:
How this man can be more perfect
 Since i am From Middle East i am touched with GY message & feelings towards Syrian kids , i praying for the peace in The Middle East & the whole World 

Anyway, i love this CF so much everything is perfect music , feelings , message . And of course Gong yooi love how he can interact with Kids .He's so cutee playing with this little girl. I am sure he'll be great daddy :heart::blush:

I don't know. I keep asking this to myself everyday. I think he is such a perfect man. I think it is very sweet of him to give a message for Syrian kids. I know you are from the Middle East, and I know you are telling the truth when you say you are touched :) I am praying for peace in the Middle East too, and the whole world, but I don't think that's possible. I don't think we can have peace without war. I love the CF too. I love watching GY with kids. No don't say he'll be a great daddy. I'm not ready to see GY have kids! I'm kidding. I'm sure he'll be a great daddy too. Ooh! Fansign Dec. 19th! Nice :). Can't wait. Thank you for posting him in the Body Shop.

@tok-soompi  It's nice to finally hear your voice! After mentioning you so many times :D I haven't watched "Because this is our first" yet.  The lead reminds you of GY because he's a cat lover and he'll do anything for the cat and prefers to stay at home?(I hope I quoted your words right. I just copy and paste it.) You imagine the lead's life is like GY's personal life? Nice! And you never know GY might find an odd-ball tenant as a girlfriend! You wish GY can be like the drama, find his true love and spend rest of his life with that special person and have many, many first? That is so sweet of you to say. You are so sweet. I hope so too. And thank you. I hope that you are able to find your first and everyday feels like is the first time with your loved ones, too :). And yes!  I'm just gonna repeat what you said, "Dear Moviegod, please give GY a good script to consider his comeback."!!( update: I am so sorry. When I quoted you I corrected your English :( I am such a horrible person.)

edit: Testing out spoiler and editing!

edit: No I don't know how to put things under the spoiler on this forum. But someone helped me! Don't hate! :D 

edit: Already found a mistake...Grrr!!!

edit: Dang nabbit. keep messing up.

edit: Talking to myself in a post again? Hm...This is getting crazy! You all be like, "This crazy person..."

edit: Help, GY! Help! Your fan be crazy.

edit: If any of you all think I'm making things all about me in this post, you are probably right. If you think I'm a show-off. You are probably right. :(

edit: Ok. Bye :( 

edit: This is just the way I am. And I'm trying to change, but it's hard, and I'm trying to think of other people besides myself. And I'm trying to give others a chance to shine too. I'm trying to share the space. And this is GY's forum I need to learn that.

edit: Bye for real...

edit: *disappears into a cloud of smoke!*

edit: This is not "2handsintertwined forum"...I really need to get that into my head. *sigh* I'm sorry. :( 

edit: Love you all, really. I miss those of you who are no longer with us. "Every moment with you shined!" Goblin reference, right?

edit: GY is so cute here:

Spoiler

DP8oySQUIAEwn_T.jpg

edit: @tok-soompi You said, "and now I misses GY more." It's, "And now I miss GY more." I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it. You mad at me? Please tell me?:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Tagging you here.@kokodus  Did you mention me in Add and Subtract? How dare you?! But I abandoned Team Subtract :bawling: You're making me feel embarrassed...:bawling:

Image result for embarrassed homer gif

Edit: Tagging you here too @USAFarmgirl And you mention me there too?! 

Image result for embarrassed meme

Edit: @kokodus

Image result for embarrassed meme

27 minutes ago, staygold said:

@Noor90 @2handsintertwined Thank you! You are too kind. :lol: 

@tok-soompi praying with you for that good script for GY! 

I have realized there isn't anything I can add to conversations here. I am really not smart you see Noor90! ^_^ So will be back when I have things to say or pictures to post. 

You're welcome :)

Edit: @staygold It's mostly @Noor90 updating GY's news and me talking to myself. We don't have any conversations here. What conversations?

Edit: @staygold Everyone left! There is no one to have conversations with. And we can't have conversations about GY because GY is lazy. Oops! I meant to say that GY is resting :D. So what conversations?

• LOL 1