i'm a silent reader and i like this way...and thank you all for your photos, and comments.

And thank u @2handsintertwined for your words.

And thank u girls for the news about GY. i know he is not active right now ..but i think he deserve take a rest and enjoy his life. After this he will come back with a great drama or movie...like always he do

so God bless to everyone in this thread!

• Like 2

credit: jaysmurf/maki_yoo

Yeah, I agree. I think it's the same look too because they are both wearing black and brown, but the LDW's jacket is different from GY's And GY is wearing a turtleneck. So different clothes just like said.

12 hours ago, jaysmurf said:

Gong Yoo photo shoot places

like many, i wish to travel to many places

credits : http://travel.ulifestyle.com.hk/DetailNews.php?id=ADgRYhEtA3EMLw&p=6

Thank you for the link to the article and the pictures of GY. It looks like he had fun in the Guest House. He looks so cute, and I love the picture of him tying his shoe. I love all the pictures.

@isabelly You're welcome. And if you want to be a silent reader, that is okay because it is your choice, sweetie :D.

1 hour ago, jaysmurf said:

it seems like there's not much update about GY lately. let's see some old posts.

what do you think of tall guys with slippers ?

i dont think anyone wore it as elegantly as GY does.

I know! No updates of GY at all. :bawling: I agree let's see some old  posts!

I think tall guys look so handsome in slippers because I don't think people are used to tall guys wearing cute things like slippers. Also slippers show off how long a tall guys legs can be. I agree. GY wears them so elegantly. He makes everything look elegant. GY could wear a paper bag and make it look elegant. Nope, no one wears slippers as elegantly as GY!  I think he wore slippers recently too when he was filming in Prague. I might be wrong. I just love the part where he's wearing slippers after shooting his CF. Another thing about tall guys wearing slippers. They are already tall, so it's nice when they wear slippers, but they still appear tall. And I like to see GY relax in slippers. He works so hard time. Time to rest those beautiful feet and get comfortable. Just want to kiss his cheek! He looks so handsome in those slippers. And young yoo is so cute. Young yoo shows us the slippers and he is so cute :wub: Thank you for posting this!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2

@jaysmurf Thank u sister for all updates , GY can rock any style , i love him in everything he wears , GY travelled to many places after Goblin ended , i envy him^_^

@2handsintertwined i love to wear slippers too , so i have something common with GY :D:D

Spoiler

22196128_10155782377364628_4536923260306

22141165_10155782377359628_5807543276363

22196127_10155782377409628_2761736744015

22141012_10155782377464628_6250346257324

22154273_10155782377584628_8183424155951

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=0u&no=275724&page=1

New Dynamic board of SSG CF at COEX mall 

GY so cool & Cute  & Funny in this SSG , i think if these Dynamic boards in my country i will never come back home :D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Noor90 said:

@jaysmurf Thank u sister for all updates , GY can rock any style , i love him in everything he wears , GY travelled to many places after Goblin ended , i envy him^_^

@2handsintertwined i love to wear slippers too , so i have something common with GY :D:D

I envy GY too. Wish I could get to travel to many places. I have never worn slippers. Now I envy you. Are they comfortable? No fair! You have something in common with GY.

Thank you for the pictures the is so cute in SSG for COEX Mall. I will never come back home if his Dynamic Boards were in my country either. I'd probably sleep right there and stare all day :D.  I love GY in a suit. He can rock a suit too. I love how the suit makes his sexy body come out more, and I love when his hair is pushed back in that sexy style. He looks so sexy.  The sexy hair compliments his suit so well. I just want to hug him. Actually, can  I be the boxes he's holding?

@jorena combong Hi!  I looked at your link and your FB looks really cool! I love your page because it shows that part where Han Kyul confesses to Go Eun Chan. What was it he said? Ah yes, "I don't care if you are a man or an alien." :D

• Like 1

Dear Gong Yoo (Gong Ji Chul),

I think you make so many people happy :)

A lot of people think you are charming, funny, passionate, humble, talented, and more. A lot of people think you have a beautiful heart. A lot of people say that you give to charities, and you are an Ambassador for UNICEF. A lot of people say you care about your fans, and you always give back to your fans for all the love and support that they give you. A lot of people think you are not perfect, but a lot of people think you are pretty close to being perfect. A lot of people say you are not handsome.  A lot of your fans just want you to be happy. A lot of us do not know what makes you happy. If marriage and children make you happy, then a lot of your fans think you will make an amazing husband, and an amazing father. A lot of fans think you are a great role model.

Today, a lot of kids look up to you, and they want to be an actor like you. A lot of fans hear that you are rejecting scripts. So they ask, "What's wrong, Gong Yoo?"A lot of your fans are worried about you.  Most of your fans know that you are a very private man. 

A lot of fans know that when you get no privacy, you become sad. And a lot of fans know you need some time to yourself. But can you blame some of them for missing you? A lot of fans know that someday you will come back. But some cannot wait for that day. Some miss you too much. Some cry and  some leave you and move on to others. Some just want to remain by your side. 

This song is for you.

Nat King Cole - Smile

Lyrics:

Smile tho' your heart is aching
Smile even tho' it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by,

If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

crediit: gongyoo_zone

• Like 2

@jorena combong You're welcome! You are definitely welcome here. You think I'm cool? Thank you. Can I share with you my favorite song from Coffee Prince?

This is the song that played when Han Kyul confessed to Go Eun Chan. I feel like there was so much chemistry between GY and Yoon Eun Hye on this part. Han Kyul ran back up to Go Eun Chan, breathing heavy because he had run for such a long time. Go Eun Chan turns around,  and sees Han Kyul standing there. Han Kyul rushes up to kiss Go Eun Chan, their lips fitting together perfectly. His hands grabbing both sides of Go Eun Chan's face. Go Eun Chan is stunned.

Adult Child - Sad Thing, Coffee Prince OST, 2007

Lyrics:

I saw you...you in me 
I saw you...you in me 

I saw you...you in me 
I saw you...you here in me 

It's so sad...saddest thing

I saw you...you here in me
I saw you...you in me

I saw you...you in me
I saw you...you in me

• Like 4

6 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

This is the song that played when Han Kyul confessed to Go Eun Chan. I feel like there was so much chemistry between GY and Yoon Eun Hye on this part. Han Kyul ran back up to Go Eun Chan, breathing heavy because he had run for such a long time. Go Eun Chan turns around,  and sees Han Kyul standing there. Han Kyul rushes up to kiss Go Eun Chan, their lips fitting together perfectly. His hands grabbing both sides of Go Eun Chan's face. Go Eun Chan is stunned.

This scenes was perfect from ost , acting , chemistry , kiss , the way han kyul confessed his love to Eun chan .it's one of classic scenes k-dramas.

[RANK AND TALK] 5 Trusted Actors Can Raise Rating

Some famous actors with high-rated dramas. Although in terms of the story is not necessarily interesting, but the ability to act and charm that can attract many audiences. With the number of spectators that are owned then not infrequently the rating was climbing high. Here are some actors who are believed to be able to raise the rating.

BeFunky-Collage-8-1.jpg

1. Gong Yoo

It's no secret that almost all dramas and even movies starring Gong Yoo achieve the highest rating. Gong Yoo has long been a career in acting and his acting skills are very good. Now he has his own loyal fans who make his work always watched and appreciated. One of them is the drama 'Goblin' yesterday who won the highest rating of tvN and his movie entitled 'Train to Busan' also earned the highest rating of tv programs during Chuseok holidays.

http://id.castko.com/archives/57880

P.S Train To Busan aired at MBC during  Chuseok holidays and it scored 12.9% and became the highest rating of TV programs . It seems Train To Busan still breaking records^_^

• Like 4

Here is a humorous take on dramas that failed the actors and their fans!:lol:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/21-times-oppa-let-me-down-bad-dramas-i-have-watched/

#Oppamademedoit

#OppaIwatchedforyou

#butyouweren’tenough

#ormaybeyouweretheonlyonetrying

#buteverythingelsesucked

#dramaregrets

oppamademedoit_7.jpg

1. Big. Gong Yoo and the Hong Sisters wonder writing duo! What could go wrong? *Waits for laughter to subside* Mind you, this was before it became apparent the Hong Sisters had lost their mojo and possibly their minds, so the answer to that question was not quite as obvious as it is now, filtered through the embittered lens of hindsight and disappointment. This was Gong Yoo’s first post-army drama and first drama in years since Coffee Prince, so what were we gonna do, not watch it? The Hong Sisters had 7 hits in 7 years—we weren’t crazy for thinking Big would be big! It was, however, not. This was a hard life lesson learnt, that the things you trust in will, inevitably, fail you.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, staygold said:

Here is a humorous take on dramas that failed the actors and their fans!:lol:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/21-times-oppa-let-me-down-bad-dramas-i-have-watched/

Lol , Big was a big mistake :lol: I think if gy wasn't the lead rating should be between 3 or 4 %. Not 8 & 9 %

Hong sister were lost in the middle of drama . They didn't know what they can do with this drama . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Are we talking about Big? Yes, I agree with @Noor90! Big was a mistake. I'm sure GY regrets that drama :(

This is just for laughs!

But when I saw this scene, I forgot about how bad the drama was.

Image result for gong yoo shirtless big

I was like,

Image result for gifs of black people being surprised

I said "GY stop being so sexy!"

I said, "Look at GY's abs. Look at GY's sexy muscular arms!"

I said, "GY, take the blanket off. You don't need it!"

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@tok-soompi After reading your PM, I got a little sad. But I have faith in GY!

Image result for han ji min actress gif

HJM does too! HJM says, "I believe in you GY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You said you haven't seen Age of Shadows yet! Well, I can give it to you illegally. You won't get in trouble I promise. I know some safe places! You don't know what you're missing out on. It's such a great movie. The cast is perfect. The movie is so exciting.

Here is the trailer.

See? Doesn't it look so good?

Come on watch it now. Why wait for the DVD? That's waiting too long.

It's so good!

Image result for han ji min fighting gif

"I promise, you'll love it!"

• Like 3

credit: gongyoo_official

I'm assuming this is an old picture of GY. He looks like he's thinking deeply about something. I wonder what is on his mind in this picture, and it feels like his eyes are staring deep into your soul. His eyes are so intense.

I'm sorry for the multiple posts. I just miss you so much, Gong Yoo. I can't wait for your next project.

Some people say, new fans shouldn't miss you, but I don't think that's fair. New fans are your fans too, and even though I'm your new fan, I feel like I've known you since forever. 

• Like 3

Related image

GY's good friend Han Ji Min sending him love and support for his next project.

She says, "Sending you my love and support, GY!"

GY's response,

GY says, "Thank you, HJM! Here, have some presents!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing Han Ji Min's beautiful face made me think of Age of Shadows.

@Noor90 Didn't you have an Age of Shadows Review that you wrote for GY?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's 4 posts in a row! Help! Someone else post so I can stop. I never stop running my mouth. I never stop talking.

• Like 2

Gong Yoo for ILoom 

22365459_10155796809199628_3874159830624

we shared actor Gong Yoo who met at a photo shoot with a new product
As the brand model of iloom since 2014, we have already spent four years together and seemed to be very familiar with the ambience of the room. This new product pictorial with the concept of holiday was filled with the naturalness of the whole without a fixed pose. What kind of holiday does Gong Yoo look like?

22406015_10155796809169628_3017864702589

Q1. You have been with iloom for 4 years already. So, there are a lot of people who think about Gong Yoo, but do you think there is something in common between Gong Yoo the iloom model and Gong Yoo as a person?

There are a lot of people who think of me when I work, but there are many people who look at me and think about iloom. Is not that a good fit for breathing? I think that the pursuit of naturalness and comfort in daily life is similar. I think that part is the secret to being steadily loved.

22281592_10155796809179628_2181767251909

Q2. What do you think about iloom?

If you look at the products of iloom, I think that iloom always loyal to the essence rather than splendidly styled, but it is always filled with ideas that you care about. Friendly but smart and neat, but with sense? It's not about me (laughs)

22281617_10155796809194628_7839105775776

Q3. In the meantime, you can say that you have used one of the new products in advance of the consumer through advertising. What is the most memorable product you would like to recommend? 

It was fun because there was a new idea that I had never seen before. I was impressed with the idea that it was convenient for everyday life such as a home café or a sofa table with a top board. It's a motion bed, but it's a product that will completely change people's lives. I do not think it's boring to go to bed, watch movies, spend hours on the bed.

22365352_10155796809269628_2350866197667

Q4. This shooting is the concept of Gong Yoo holiday with iloom. We have designed a house with items that are suitable for single life such as motion bed, single recliner, study furniture and so on. Can not you live for a few days?

(Laughter) I saw the motion bed from the last shot, and Wolke (reclining sofa) seems to be luxurious in design and color for the first time. I thought of a rustic design for recliner, but I like it because it is stylish.

22448352_10155796809314628_8320516595510

Q5. What about the holidays you dream of? 

I want to move around freely, but I have a hard part in real life, so I often spend a holiday at home. In that sense, it seems that the furniture such as the motion bed and the recliner sofa that I met while shooting today is a necessary furniture for me to spend a lot of time at home.

22365271_10155796809279628_3729628450540

Q6. Finally, what are your plans for the future?

I have received so much love last year and this year. I think that what I can do as an actor is to greet the fans in a better work and character. I am trying to be careful and careful to meet the works. I'll say hello to you next time. Thank you for your support.진잉

Thanks to Djin Ing Tan for Translation

• Like 4

I thought Gong Yoo’s acting in Big was excellent, switching between the two personalities.  He made me laugh and I enjoyed the romantic parts.  However the writing missed the boat!  The storyline was unbelievable and the ending was a huge letdown.  I just finished Master’s Sun, loved it.  It seems the Hong Sisters are hit or miss.  To all:  what is your favorite Gong Hye Jin drama?  I think I will watch “It’s Ok, It’s Love” next (also for Jo In Sung).  

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, alohagongyoo said:

I thought Gong Yoo’s acting in Big was excellent, switching between the two personalities.  He made me laugh and I enjoyed the romantic parts.  However the writing missed the boat!  The storyline was unbelievable and the ending was a huge letdown.  I just finished Master’s Sun, loved it.  It seems the Hong Sisters are hit or miss.  To all:  what is your favorite Gong Hye Jin drama?  I think I will watch “It’s Ok, It’s Love” next (also for Jo In Sung).  

i agree with you , Madam , GY did alot for his role in big , he played his role so well from doctor in his 30s , to teenager in his 18s to the Mature version of teenager , he played romantic , comedic , melo scenes so well . I felt it's unfair this drama turned to big Mess 

About Hong sisters , honestly i am not their big fan , their dramas Big & Warm and Cozy weren't good , You're beautiful didn't work with me i dropped after 2 or 3 episodes . 

Their best drama is MAster sun , then the greatest love

About Gong Hyo Jin , for me her best drama is It's Ok that's love , it's slow drama but deep and i love this kind of stories . i wish GY will act in drama with this writer . 

GHJ has good eye on choosing dramas " it's ok that's love , the master sun , pasta , hello my teacher , thank you, the greatest love" .

her least drama are producers ,  Jealousy incarnate"

• Like 4