1 hour ago, Noor90 said:

@blyn i am YEH fan too , CP was my first k-drama , SO GY & YEH are my first love 

@Noor90 i'm static to know you're a fan of both of them too'..honestly i just find out about CP after watching Goblin..

(*i hope it's alright to say i like CP more')

i want more info about them so i'm actually digging up'(*backreading this thread from the 1st page'..haha i'm still on page 85 tho':D)

-tho i'm still new here and we haven't had interaction that much'..i wan't to say you've been missed'and sorry if i still can't contribute on any GY update as i was still learning my way here':)

*i know this is off the topic..but i have read this before on this thread that Gy visited hawaii for his sabbatical? do you happen to know what year is it'..

( i'm just curious) 

-i'm happy you're back':)

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, blyn said:

@Noor90 i'm static to know you're a fan of both of them too'..honestly i just find out about CP after watching Goblin..

(*i hope it's alright to say i like CP more')

i want more info about them so i'm actually digging up'(*backreading this thread from the 1st page'..haha i'm still on page 85 tho':D)

-tho i'm still new here and we haven't had interaction that much'..i wan't to say you've been missed'and sorry if i still can't contribute on any GY update as i was still learning my way here':)

*i know this is off the topic..but i have read this before on this thread that Gy visited hawaii for his sabbatical? do you happen to know what year is it'..

( i'm just curious) 

-i'm happy you're back':)

Of course You are free to say you prefer CP more than , it depends on your taste , well I love CP more than goblin too . I don't know but there's something in CP , even story wasn't so special, you can't get enough of watching it . I am watching it over and over again . It never gets old . I've the same feeling like the first time I watched it . I felt chemistry between GY & YEH and Chemistry among all actors were  real not acting. 

Also Have fun in reading this forum from page 1 , I did the same 3 years ago ^_^

It's sweet of u to welcome me back :wub:

• Like 4

Hello everyone.  Even though I'm kind of late to the party, I want to add my 2 cents re the 2017 Seoul Awards.  I don't know anything about the awards rules and how they compare to other countries like the U.S. Emmys (TV) or Academy (movies) awards.  But since Goblin was such a huge hit in so many countries, I am surprised it was omitted  -- unless it is because it was a 2016 production?  Also, I don't think it is Gong Yoo's best work. It was awesome to watch and I enjoyed it but to me it suffered from the writing and the lack of chemistry between the leads.  (Uh oh ... I know many of you disagree.)  On the other hand the nominated drama Defendant and the actor Ji Sung were both outstanding--the writing, directing, especially his acting--in my opinion are all worthy and deserving of top recognition.  I have been traveling for 4 months and now that I am back home in Hawaii, I hope to have more time for KDramas and this thread.  Thanks to all the active members for your posts and GY news.  Gong Yoo is still my favorite Korean actor and Coffee Prince my favorite series.  Hope he is making a ton of money from the endorsements and having a blast traveling around.  It appears so!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Noor90 said:

Of course You are free to say you prefer CP more than , it depends on your taste , well I love CP more than goblin too . I don't know but there's something in CP , even story wasn't so special, you can't get enough of watching it . I am watching it over and over again . It never gets old . I've the same feeling like the first time I watched it . I felt chemistry between GY & YEH and Chemistry among all actors were  real not acting. 

Also Have fun in reading this forum from page 1 , I did the same 3 years ago ^_^

It's sweet of u to welcome me back :wub:

@Noor90 i feel the same way',there's something about CP that really get's you hooked even tho the storyline was simple'..their portrayal of their role was with much visible sincerity that  (i think) blurs the line of reality and fiction specially from the viewers point'..i could say that atleast for m myself coz everytime i watch i'm wondering whether they were just acting or it's really what they feel'...that's how awesome their chemistry was..haha (i think i've said too much of this)

i'm having a blast backreading..

i wish those guys from those pages were still arround'..they really did a great job compiling GY's work-infos from way back'..i just wish i could still see all those deleted photos tho'..*sigh

it's a good thing someone keep this thread going'..i wish the same at gyeh couple thread'..sadly it was already unactive'..

@alohagongyoo hi i'm new here,nice to meet you'.. :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@staygold i wish you'll be able to visit this place , thank u for the gif :blush:

@jorena combong welcome here in GY page , it's so nice to see new fans are joining us here

@blyn For me CP is like chocolate after i eat one piece , i feel i need more and more . 

Also i wanted to know the oldest fans of GY here in soompi , but thanks to Facebook i knew some of them . i wish all of GY fans can gather here as they used to not only in Face , insta , twitter

@alohagongyoo hello madam , how are u , i wish you're enjoying your time . Even i prefer CP more than Goblin . Goblin still a good drama but KES writer isn't good in writing deep romance , she's so good in bringing new idea & fantasy and comedy  but i am not a big fan of her romantic dramas that's why i didn't like secret garden , the same with DOT . 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@blyn Thank you Ate! :love:

@Noor90 thank you! I've been lurking for quite sometime now. I can't help but to comment on the thread and I'm so happy to meet you all here in soompi forums; it's good to know that you also love GYEH. hehehe :relaxed:

hope you don't mind if you want to see more videos and pictures of gong yoo and yoon eun hye you can visit our page in facebook..

here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/122124948356385/

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Disclaimer:

You can skip over this if you want. Actually I would. You don't even have to 'like' this or 'react' to this. Yes, I'm the troublemaker/bad guy/attention seeker/nasty person/angry person in GY's page. And yes, I always have to make an entrance for my sweetheart GY.

tumblr_ojitprWlR71uaedmbo6_250.gif

I saw some really handsome pictures of GY. Well, GY is looking so good in these pictures! So good I just want to eat him up! And give him a kiss on his cute cheek of course! And bite I want to bite him. Yummy boy! And I thought I'd join in, ya know? Any room here for me?

Hey everybody!!!!

Image result for black girl walking in excitedly

On 10/2/2017 at 11:59 PM, jaysmurf said:

If there's something that you don't get, you might want to read up. and you might get the answers.

I know you won't reply me because you skip over my comments :D(hehehe), but I just want to say that I understand what you are trying to say, but if someone doesn't get something, I don't think you can get all your answers from a book. For example, let's say you're in a gang and you don't get why you're in this gang. Can you get answers on how to get out of a gang from a book? Let say you're in country that is at war with another country and you don't get why your country is at war. Can you "read up", and find the answers on how to survive in this country? Or escape? Let's say you're in a country that bans reading books and you don't get why your country won't allow you to read. Can you "read" up on how to get answers to how you can access books?

Thank you for the GY updates. I didn't know GY was on the list of Sexiest Male Korean Celebs who can speak perfect English. I knew Lee Byun Hyung and Rain could speak perfect English, but not GY,  I've only heard him speak little English. So thank you for posting the article. Very helpful! And nice pictures of GY reading. He makes me want to read too. Look at him looking so good just standing there casually reading a book. That sweater looks so good on him. He needs to get his sexy self out of here. You don't mind that we are in a small community here? I understand what you're saying, but I think some of us do mind. I think having a small community makes some people feel like no one likes him here :( You're right, it's easier to keep up with discussions as a small community, but at the same time, as a small community, I don't think there is anyone to have a discussion with. Yes, people update, but they are updating by themselves. I'm not trying to force anyone, but those who update by themselves need help. It doesn't have to be a recent picture of GY( All he does is CFs!!! He won't come outside!!! *bangs keyboard*). It doesn't have to be a recent cf or video. Please, just participate. I think we are doing all that we can to keep his page active while he is deciding his next project :)

@kentangbakar I know you'll probably ignore this(teehee), but thank you for the GY pictures. He looks adorable on his bike. I want to get on the back of his bike and ride behind him as the wind hits my face, and I wanna hug his waist so tight. Love his hat and clothes.

oh I couldn't help it, but

Hi, @_Dokkaebi_ I see you reacting to others comments but not mine? Girl!!!  You wound me! *kicks and screams on the floor trying to get your attention* I should get over this, but I'm going to be petty and whine. What's wrong with my comments? Are my comments not cool enough? Wait you said in PM that we should just avoid each other. Still won't forgive me? I apologized multiple times! :angry: I can't avoid you though.:wub: Wait, I promised I wouldn't call people out anymore. I'm sorry for calling you out. You once told me it doesn't matter how long the comment is, just do it, and it's better than posting more than once! Thank you! Hope you are happy :heart:

@Noor90 Welcome back. I salute you!

Image result for salute meme gif funny

Thank you for all these GY pictures! Just want to sit next to him on the train. He's looking like a tasty treat. RAWR.

@alohagongyoo Hello! It's okay if you're late to the party. You've been travelling for the last 4 months. I envy you. I hope you enjoyed travelling :). See I was thinking the same thing. I tried comparing the awards in Korea to the Emmy's, Oscars, and Golden Globes here in U.S., but I didn't know the rules to the awards in Korea either. You're right. I'm surprised Goblin was omitted too. I never thought about it being a 2016 production. Good point! So you don't think Goblin is GY's best work. Fair enough. You can think what you want :). So you think it suffered from the writing and lack of chemistry between the leads. Ok. I understand where you are coming from. Never seen the Defendant, but I believe you. And Ji Sung is an amazing actor. I probably told you think before, but Kill Me Heal Me was a masterpiece. He did so well in that. All of his different personalities were so believable.

He cries so beautifully. When Ji Sung cried you cried. He is a real actor. Yes, his acting is worthy of deserving top recognition. I think it's obvious why he is one of the Top Actors in Korea, he is just amazing and talented. And he really cares about the actors he plays, he doesn't take you out of the drama or movie he is in. I have only seen him in Kill Me Heal Me, so I can't really comment, I'm sorry. Now that you are back home in Hawaii, I hope that you can watch your Kdramas :).  If you see any KDramas you like, please mention them to me here. I hope you have more time for this thread. This thread is as crazy and messed up as usual! You really bring some peace to this thread. Like angel coming down from heaven. Thank. Your presence means a lot to me here. I hope GY is having a blast travelling too. I hope he is happy :). Thank you for gracing us with your presence. We don't deserve you :).

@jorena combong  Hey! What's up? There's usually a curse. When I say hi to new people, they disappear :D. We love both GY and Yeh here! You are welcome! Coffee Prince aired in the Philippines? That's so cool! Fun reading our comments? You lie! Well, I look forward to reading your comments here. You look very interesting, something tells me you'll have cool things to say.  You and @blyn know each other? Cool! Well, nothing like two friends meeting in the same place! I will definitely check out your videos. Thanks for the link!

@blyn You're backreading? Wow! You are so cool. Good luck! Well, you are doing a good job back reading. Please let me know what you find as you are backreading. Anything interesting?

Argghhhhhhhhhhhhh! This is getting too long. I just really wanted to use those gifs. hahahahahhaha. 

More Arrgghhhh Imma kidnap GY. I know @Noor90 will react to this. She is so sweet she reacts to everyone's posts, even the bad ones! :D 

Peace out!

Love,

Trouble maker/Bad guy

Edited by 2handsintertwined

36 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

You and @blyn know each other? Cool! Well, nothing like two friends meeting in the same place! I will definitely check out  videos. Thanks for the link!

@blyn You're backreading? Wow! You are so cool. Good luck! Well, you are doing a good job back reading. Please let me know what you find as you are backreading. Anything interesting?

hi @2handsintertwined yes we do..we belong on the same group'..we actually we have an active page on facebook,ig,twitter and yt'..

Backreading was so fun you must try it.there are loads of info's about gy' specially if you come accross those translated interviews..hehe

On 10/5/2017 at 11:29 PM, Noor90 said:

blyn For me CP is like chocolate after i eat one piece , i feel i need more and more . 

@Noor90 i love your analogy'..you always give the best one'..indeed cp's something like that'..you can't get enough of it'..i wish they'd consider making a part 2...

BTW--just'realized you were the one who kept this thread going..i salute and thank you for that'..:heart:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, blyn said:

hi @2handsintertwined yes we do..we belong on the same group'..we actually we have an active page on facebook,ig,twitter and yt'..

Backreading was so fun you must try it.there are loads of info's about gy' specially if you come accross those translated interviews..hehe

Oh I see. You don't like me very much, do you? 

It sucks that no one can find any humor is what I post. I just get so tired of this sometimes. I come here, and I'm trying to joke and make everyone laugh. I get the worst responses. I don't belong here on anywhere here on Soompi. I love GY and I love supporting him in page so much, but this is getting hard. Even new people don't like me. I'm so frustrated. It's hard having a weird sense of humor and one gets it. I just want to make his page fun. And no one gets it. I've even been accused of hating him. Why should I prove how much I like him? I shouldn't have to. And when I say things, some treat me like I'm annoying or I'm a pain. Yes, I'm complaining, because it's obvious when people are deliberately skipping over my comments on purpose. That's why I always write what I write. They just hold grudges. So how are we a community? I even admitted that I was a bad person. People here still don't get it. Yes, i'm one of those weirdos/losers who keeps track of who reacts to my comments and who doesn't. I'm one of those weirdos who keeps track of who replies me and who doesn't. So sue me. I lied when i said i don't care. i do care. why don't i fit in here? i like gy too. i don't understand. I forget that injustice exists here on online too. No one can see my face, and still no one likes me on this entire website. Scratch that. No one likes me online at all. Hahahahaha. Or  in real life. Poor GY. One of his fans is just so unlucky. Yes, I know there are worse things all over the world. I'm just so tired of apologizing and calling people out here. I just want to have fun with him too. I think the only people who are actually nice to me here is @Noor90, @isabelly, and @tok-soompi. Everyone else hates my guts. Well, i wish I knew the reason why. But it makes me cry. Because I try so hard to get along with people here, and new people. Sometimes you just don't belong, and i'm learning that the hard way. Some people want me to leave. Never come back. And when I do leave they are more active. So please say it to my face. Well not my actual face, but virtual face, "I want you to leave." And I'm getting into new fights with @staygold and she's not even a regular here. There are just so many things wrong with me. I'm tired of it. I love you  GY. I try so hard for you to fit in. I thought about leaving soompi. I thought about leaving GY and I thought about moving on from being his fan. I'm just so tired of the way people act here. So rude. Would you wanted to be treated that way in real life? would you want to be ignored? gy was right. we present our best selves online. offline i am depressed. and hopeless. i might not appear that way now, but i am a mess offline. I'm only here because of him. Because of GY. Everything I do is about him. Off line too. i try to make people offline like him say he's handsome show them pictures, but i get accused of talking about him too much and some people call him ugly. this place just doesn't make sense. it's sad when you ask everyone here to be your friend. hahaha. i have finally driven myself crazy. hahaha. i've tried to please everyone. it sucks

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Thanks 1

2handsintertwined:  I don’t think you’re a bad person.  (Were you kidding?)  I think you make interesting and thought-provoking comments.  There are many reasons why people don’t respond immediately - maybe it’s a timing factor or maybe it’s like me who views this forum on my mobile phone which doesn’t always allow some of the options/features that a computer allows.  Anyway, thanks for your comments about Ji Sung.  Kill Me, Heal Me is also one of my favorites.  I went back and watched a lot of his films because of KMHM.  While waiting on Gong Yoo, I decided to watch The Master’s Sun because his friend Gong Hyo Jin is the lead actress.  She’s appealing and good at comedy.  I also finally watched My Love from the Stars as I love that lead actress.  Next I’m going to watch something with Jo In Sung because Noor90 likes him.  I welcome the new names Blyn and Joren (I can’t see them now on my phone so forgive my spelling).  Greetings to all and thanks for the posts.  

• Like 5

@jaysmurf Thank you for your post.I think it's true. I don't think anyone can say there's too much GY. I really want tell you,

"You are not allowed to show a wet half-naked GY."  

But I don't belong here.

5 hours ago, alohagongyoo said:

2handsintertwined:  I don’t think you’re a bad person.  (Were you kidding?)  I think you make interesting and thought-provoking comments.  There are many reasons why people don’t respond immediately - maybe it’s a timing factor or maybe it’s like me who views this forum on my mobile phone which doesn’t always allow some of the options/features that a computer allows.  Anyway, thanks for your comments about Ji Sung.  Kill Me, Heal Me is also one of my favorites.  I went back and watched a lot of his films because of KMHM.  While waiting on Gong Yoo, I decided to watch The Master’s Sun because his friend Gong Hyo Jin is the lead actress.  She’s appealing and good at comedy.  I also finally watched My Love from the Stars as I love that lead actress.  Next I’m going to watch something with Jo In Sung because Noor90 likes him.  I welcome the new names Blyn and Joren (I can’t see them now on my phone so forgive my spelling).  Greetings to all and thanks for the posts.  

Thank you, but I am a bad person, and I've learned to accept it. You just made me laugh. No, I was not kidding :). You think I make interesting and thought-provoking comments? Wow! I'm flattered. You just made me smile. No one has ever said that to me online or offline. You know, they say,

"Flattery will get you everywhere." :D.

I appreciate what you said about why some don't respond.  So you said maybe it's a time-factor thing and that's why no one responds to me? Well, I'm sorry, but some people actually don't respond to me on purpose. Why? I don't know the answer to that. You know, I once asked, and someone came in this forum and said,

"Does everyone have to like everyone's comments?" And I was like, "Yes!"

Back then when someone "liked" my comment it made me feel like my comment mattered, and it made me feel like I was worth something. So then I started to notice things. I would post, then someone would post right after me, another person would like the post right after mine. Why? I don't know the answer to that either. Then I started to think, and it's the answer I've been getting my whole life. The problem is me. I'm the problem. I just made myself laugh. It's almost like I'm on stage and I'm hosting my own comedy show. I just laughed again. 

You're welcome about Ji Sung. I really do like him as an actor :). I love Master's Sun. I think both So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin were amazing in it. I really want her and So Ji Sub to work together again. I think they were amazing as onscreen lovers. I agree. I think Gong Hyo Jin is appealing and good at comedy too. I haven't watched My Love from Another Star yet! Well, good luck on watching something with Jo In Sung :). Yes, @Noor90 does like him. I think he is her favorite actor too  :)

• Like 1