Hello and Good Afternoon Yoogals!!

sorry been busy with LIFE!! Ahahahaha... :ph34r:

5 days to go... :tears::tears:

Faye, weeee... calendar arrived!! Closet is the best place to make it safe.. really!

will do lovenotes when im over with my 'drama' Hihihihi!!

hello chippy! gosh, i almost missed this one- it's because it's so short and almost inconspicuous -very un-chippy :lol: aww...my closet is not the safest hiding place coz it's going to be buried there! i gotta see it all the time. so what's going on with yours? collecting dust? just bring it to your office!

maybe I'll finish it this coming sunday.. coz I have no class on that day Since all of you guys are good in fanarts I wanna thank all of you...I'm a little bit shy if I'm going to post my videos for yoo here.. :lol:

you are most welcome marj! and don't be shy about posting your YOOvideos- not everyone can make a video and that includes me so bring it on girl!

Yap still wrapped. Well have open it two three time just to look at him hahhaha. but put it back in plastic hahahha.

AYO still coughing...then no duet? hahaha

well, i know how it feels- we want to preserve our cherished possessions :lol: me i'm still thinking of ways to avoid ripping each page at the end of the month when i have to turn the pages :lol:

ok YOOGals- it's the end of the road for me.... hopefully i'm well enough to make it to work but to be here again is most def... goodnight everyone!

Gibbna...Baby Yoo's responsible for keeping all of us warm this cold season...hehehe

Kellee...welcome to Yoohouse....enjoy your stay

Faye...it's dubbed? in English? that's strange...when they showed it back in August it wasnt dubbed but has english subtitle....you're still awake at this time?...get some rest so you'll get better quickly...

Marj...we're looking forward to your MV.

Guest woodycakes

i understand your skepticism but no worries about yesasia- it's legit! i've had my account for quite sometime and ordered a lot of stuff from them. it's just that sometimes it takes a while to get here since it's coming from hongkong and i think it has something to do with the customs here that delays it. but you're in asia so i don't think there should be a problem.

Hey FAYE19 Cool then. I'll go order mine later this week. When I've got some cash to spare. I really think it will help me get through 2008-less Yoo. ;) I have no problem with waiting. thanks so much.

Patty...tae in is cute, huh? i like him a lot , too...have seen BTSC twice already...planning to watch it again in the next few months...when the longing for Baby Yoo becomes really unbearable...hehehe

hey jinkzzmec I plan on getting his dramas on DVD so that I can watch him anytime I feel like it too. I'm only in episode 6 of BTSC, but it's so fabulous. care to recomend any other Yoo dramas I should catch?

Good afternoon Patty. You are welcome.. :) Why is the BTSC title confusing for you? :P hehe... anyhow, it's one drama YooGals will never regret watching. :)

yeah.. baby YOO is one year older than GHJ. I sure wants to jump in to my TV screen everytime I see him cry.. :P

Well Patty, if you feel your passion flowing out for that, just do it.. :) As long as credits are given properly, I don't see why not, unless it's mentioned that it's not supposed to be taken out from the house.

Hey Angelie I still don't get what Biscuit Teacher means. LoL, i'm such a retard. and then there's the Star Candy part which I'm not quite sure too. But hey, I'm loving the drama.

Yoo is just the most adorable as Tae In. The good boy hiding in the troubled shell. He's such a sweetie.

Haha, yes, if I'm feeling the passion, I think I shall start one. I'll look around to see if people want to join the community too though. No worries, I won't take anything from the YooHouse that isn't meant to be taken out, and I promise to credit where necessary. Thanks ;)

Woodycakes, can I call u Patty as well?

Hi gibbna, sure you can. What can I call you?

Hi Patty...the only other drama that you can d/l with english subs is One Fine Day... a must see for all Yoo lovers...GY hotness is overflowing in this drama...You can d/l Screen and School 4 (d/l links provided by Angelie) but they dont come with subs ...you can get Hard Love with english subs from Kimook.com...i have not seen any Screen sold anywhere.

Guest woodycakes

Hi Patty...the only other drama that you can d/l with english subs is One Fine Day... a must see for all Yoo lovers...GY hotness is overflowing in this drama...You can d/l Screen and School 4 (d/l links provided by Angelie) but they dont come with subs ...you can get Hard Love with english subs from Kimook.com...i have not seen any Screen sold anywhere.

thanks jinkzzmec. I'll go look for OFD right now, but yeah I'll see if I can find Screen and School 4. Thanks so much. I read that you're Filipino?

thanks jinkzzmec. I'll go look for OFD right now, but yeah I'll see if I can find Screen and School 4. Thanks so much. I read that you're Filipino?

you're welcome...the d/l links for screen and School 4 can be found in the first page of this thread...check this website for OFD d/l links: http://idols-unlimited.com/community/

yes...i am Filipino

time to go to bed...good YOO night to all.

hi. everyone!

Just drop n post psd pic of my fav couple from CP. Hope will bring a little joy due the waiting day for GY to enter the MS. SUre i'll miss him too :(

Here u go

yooyehcopy.jpg

YEH: I gave u my last hug. Hopefully you won't forget me n come back to me safe n healthy. :tears:

GY : Hmm...I have never felt so calm en happy like this. :blush: Don't worry, I promise that I'll be back safe, healthy for you. B) ( n of course for all Yoo gals)

Hehehe...just for fun.

Hopefully everyone has had a nice day.

Guest woodycakes

you're welcome...the d/l links for screen and School 4 can be found in the first page of this thread...check this website for OFD d/l links: http://idols-unlimited.com/community/

yes...i am Filipino

jinkzzmec i'm filipino too except i'm still stuck in manila. thanks for the d/l links. :) goodnight!

hey little bunny thanks for the pic. it took me a second to figure it out. LoL

Good evening everyone.

Thanks very much for the warm welcome. Am con-currently going thru 2 threads or issit topics. one's this and the other is the coffee prince. Going thru all this makes me like Gong Yoo and Coffee Prince more! oh my... keep posting! :wacko:
Hello yvonne_ssy. Going through 2 threads... you have about 1600 pages to read.. whoa!!! Good luck! :D

My dear Tika... Your dream? hmmm.. I think I can follow.. haha.. We have YOOtelepathy, remember? lol! Anyway, this will not be his last fans meet... He should be able to surprise fans with another fans meet when he's on leave.. he.he.

Ya mine still wrap. In the "di jamin sampai esok" envelope ahahha
ohhhhh... still in that envelope ah? wah... envelope + plastic. DOUBLE protection huh?!! LOL!!

hi again marj04. Don't be shy with your videos.. I'm confident that we will love it.. We love anything with YOO.. ;) So, looking forward to your production.. :D

Good evening Patty.

Hey Angelie I still don't get what Biscuit Teacher means. LoL, i'm such a retard. and then there's the Star Candy part which I'm not quite sure too. But hey, I'm loving the drama.
Biscuit Teacher is refering to Bori's name which sounds like "Barley Biscuit". Star Candy is refering to our Mr. Excellent of course.. but you will only find out about why he's called that around eppi 14 or 15 I think... yeah.. me forgot which eppi is what already.. lol!! need to rewatch again... :lol:

Haha, yes, if I'm feeling the passion, I think I shall start one. I'll look around to see if people want to join the community too though. No worries, I won't take anything from the YooHouse that isn't meant to be taken out, and I promise to credit where necessary. Thanks ;)
no problem Patty.. :) All the best to you.

You can d/l Screen and School 4 (d/l links provided by Angelie) but they dont come with subs ...
Screen does come with subs jinkzz.. but Chinese sub.. :P

hello little bunny.. thank you for sharing that cute warmness.. You have a nice day too.. :)

Guest natedao

Good evening YooGals.. Here's the translation from ariesw on the additional fans meet info.

awww.. his parents really love him doesn't they? His future wife is so lucky.. :rolleyes:

Good evening nate.. *wave* Off day for you tomorrow? Good!! enjoy your date again.. ;) Tell me when you start to fall in love with Tae In.. :P

Unnie mommy, sorry have no time to continue my date with Tae In

Thanks you&ariews!

gah!!! today's date with Seo Gun was a big disappointment!! I still can't believe they replace baby YOO's singing voice!!! That is so unfair because they did not dub over Yuri's voice when she was at karaoke, and they dub over baby YOO's smexy voice!!! :fury: :fury: :fury: :crazy: Although the melody of the song is the same, but my goodness!!! The dubber sound so bad singing that song trying to mimic Seo Gun's painful emotion... :wacko:

what!!!!! They dudded YOo’s singing voice? ummm..how come with his singing the best voice! :blink: they just did some serious mistake!

haha.. you think you are crazy? how about YOOwives? I think YOOwives are even more crazy, allocating time for hubby and YOO.. lol!! But in the end, we are all super duper proud of YOO. Will surely wait for him faithfully.. :rolleyes:

hahaha…unnie if Yoowives allocate time their Hubby&YOo um..m you’re right! I’m just ordinary one among them! :P

hey natedao i can't believe i'm also on this mad hunt for photos and goodies online. you're so not alone. :D

and thanks jinkzzmec for the BTSC links, I've been looking everywhere.

hehe …(I call you ‘Patty’ too)Patty, yes not only you&me but all Yoogals here!!! Urr..r maybe like unnie Angelie said ‘YOOwives’ are even more crazy than us hahaha….

CK, thanks for the news!

The comic Fan-fic part 5

Just for fun....to brighten everyone mood...huhuhu...waaaa so near already... :tears:

hahaha..Tika, that’s fun. Thank you very much! Yes it helps brighten my feeling!

Hi,everybody.

this is my first post cause my heart get hurt when i heard the number 14. This house gave me alot of love and skills. Thanks for you all that gave it to me. I just finish my first mv with a little poor skill of computer. Please enjoy watching it.

Moma, are u ‘NongMo’? Really glad we have one more THAYoogals!

OC…………., (might now get drunk somewhere hahaha)we hav another thai Yoogal shows up!

Thanks for MV ja.

uh oh... YOOhouse is in fullhouse right now... all seats taken hahaha

i'm still alive and kicking YOOgals and not straying mind you.

just wanna say...MISS YOU ALL AND HOPE I CAN DO MY LONG POSTS.

hugs and kisses for everybody from A-Z.

good morning... good afternoon... good evening... i'm sure

Neng unnie………………..e ,really miss yoo too

Btw, have one seat in my heart for u&YOO always *kisses* happy backreading ^-^

Faye, sorry to here you're sick but i think now you feel much better bcoz of BaBy Yoo'a calendar!!! just look at his face.....hahaa

ellie, thanks again for pics

yoo-blink.gif

(really beautiful hand!!!)

Good night Yoogals!

Faye...it's dubbed? in English? that's strange...when they showed it back in August it wasnt dubbed but has english subtitle....you're still awake at this time?...get some rest so you'll get better quickly...

nope neighbor- it isn't dubbed in english but something else i don't understand. no english subs either. all i know is it's not korean. they're showing it everyday 7-8 so you can catch it tonight. i was up till late last night coz' i had too much sleep earlier i guess- although just dozing on and off.

gyyeh208.jpg

Guest woodycakes

Good evening Patty.

Biscuit Teacher is refering to Bori's name which sounds like "Barley Biscuit". Star Candy is refering to our Mr. Excellent of course.. but you will only find out about why he's called that around eppi 14 or 15 I think... yeah.. me forgot which eppi is what already.. lol!! need to rewatch again... :lol:

Ahh... I'm only in episode 9, so yeah haven't gotten that far. but whee. my heart is beating so fast. I just want to kiss Tae In. then again, when have I not wanted to kiss Yoo. LoL. Hope you had a great evening Angelie

hehe …(I call you ‘Patty’ too)Patty, yes not only you&me but all Yoogals here!!! Urr..r maybe like unnie Angelie said ‘YOOwives’ are even more crazy than us hahaha….

Hey natedao, I didn't know there were YooWives. So much to learn. :D do I call you natedao or just nate? or something else? ;)

Guest iluvyoo2

Hello everyone..

Here u go

:tears:

GY : Hmm...I have never felt so calm en happy like this. :blush: Don't worry, I promise that I'll be back safe, healthy for you. B) ( n of course for all Yoo gals)

Hehehe...just for fun.

Oh, I thought it is real when I first saw it...hahaha..your PS skill superb. :D

hello, good evening, every one

i've collected some news photos about Jan 6's fanmeeting (25 in total up to now)

see which pics you might have not seen yet :)

http://fotologue.jp/gongyooptt/#/5763384/5763545

(it's strongly suggested to click the "auto play" button to have a better display of the pics)

Hi yooko, welcome to Yoohouse...thanks for the FM pictures..Are you Japanese? :P

Until now still no video for FM.. <_<

GY singing part (clearer version)

1. Thank you :

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/EHcDMzpt-gI/

2. “This is for those who make me Happy”, “Superstar”:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5Y68R6T9k-I/

2007 MBC Drama Awards (Part 2) (Chinese sub)

http://www.yyets.net/thread-62119-1-1.html

Slow motion gif (can you see 'something' from gif?):P :P

%7Boption%7Dhttp://omicron.zshare.net/thumb/6292217/thumb.gif' alt='thumb.gif'> thumb.gif

** Credit Daum CP **

Guest lanechan

Hello everyone..

Oh, I thought it is real when I first saw it...hahaha..your PS skill superb. :D

Hi yooko, welcome to Yoohouse...thanks for the FM pictures..Are you Japanese? :P

Until now still no video for FM.. <_<

GY singing part (clearer version)

1. Thank you :

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/EHcDMzpt-gI/

2. “This is for those who make me Happy”, “Superstar”:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5Y68R6T9k-I/

2007 MBC Drama Awards (Part 2) (Chinese sub)

http://www.yyets.net/thread-62119-1-1.html

Slow motion gif (can you see 'something' from gif?):P :P

http://omicron.zshare.net/thumb/6292217/thumb.gif http://eta.zshare.net/thumb/6292431/thumb.gif

** Credit Daum CP **

thank you YOOGALS for all the goodies!!! iloveit!!! :)

:w00t::lol:iluvyoo2, thanks for sharing & the gifs! :P

i'm like insane here infront my pc. Hehe.

i like... I love YOO.

Guest luvbbyoo

hope you enjoy it as much as I do.. ;)

Hello angelie :)

I like this too, especially the last part of the clip where baby YOO asked viewers to pay more attention to the co-star, Nam Gong Ming. I've never seen any star doing that before. He's such a nice person. :wub:

Jasmine thanx for the translation and the clip yoo posted

No problem, euchan. :) How I wish I could do a better and detail translation.

luvbbyoo, can I call u Jasmine, too?

Hi gibbna

oh sure, you can call me Jasmine. ;)

Hello Yoogals!

there's one NG bed scene of baby YOO in CP episode one but I have not seen it anywhere online. Not sure if anyone has seen it. Remember he was hanging out in a pub with his friends and a girl who was crazy about him got him drunk and brought him to a hotel? Baby YOO was lying on the bed and the girl said something like "you are mine tonight" and she jumped onto the bed, touched his chest and giggled on his shoulder. :angry: Baby YOO burst into laughter immediately. I think he was very embarrassed and asked everyone to give him some time to cool down. Everyone was laughing at him, the PD was the loudest. That scene was really cute and hot. I re-watched it many times and I find baby YOO's reaction in the NG very natural. What was I thinking? :phew:

This NG is included in my friend's copy of CP DVD. She has lent it to me and I'm doing some research to find out how to extract that part to share with all of you. If you have any tips, please let me know. I need help as my computer skills is really lousy. :P BTW, I do not have the software for video extraction and conversion. :sweatingbullets:

hello, iluvyoo2.

thanx for your warm welcome :P

actually, i'm from Taiwan, and not a Japanese.

sorry for the misleading handle name :sweatingbullets:

it's said that "Coffee Prince" will be on air in Japan from Jan. 18.

the official website is at

http://www.bs-j.co.jp/coffee_prince/

hope more and more people can come to love this enchanting drama and our loveliest GY~~~

BTW, it's rather interesting that the Japanese tv station makes a title for eace episode which is translated as follows:

第一話 我是女人!

#Episode 1: I’m a Girl!

第二話 破壞相親大作戰

#Episode 2: The Plot to Ruin Blind Dates!

第三話 殘酷的習慣

#Episode 3: A Cruel Habit

第四話 咖啡王子1號店 開張

#Episode 4: “Prince Coffee No.1 Shop” OPEN!

第五話 去員工聯誼旅行吧

#Episode 5: Let’s Go on a Trip!

第六話 讓人介意的存在

#Episode 6: Someone Who Cannot be Ignored

第七話 無法坦率相對

#Episode 7: Can’t Be True to Each Other

第八話 結拜為兄弟的那一天

#Episode 8: The Day We Became Sworn Brothers

第九話 愛情的背叛

#Episode 9: The Betrayal of Love

第十話 漢杰的決定

#Episode 10: The Decision of HanKyul

第十一話 各自的糾葛

#Episode 11: Inner Struggles of HanKyul and EunChan

第十二話 妳是女人 真的太好了

#Episode 12: It’s Great that You’re a Girl!

第十三話 親生父親

#Episode 13: The Real Father

第十四話 愛情與夢想的夾縫中

#Episode 14: In Between Love and Dreams

第十五話 突然而來的提議

#Episode 15: A Proposal All at Once

第十六話 為了成為咖啡師

#Episode 16: In Order to Become a Barista

第十七話 咖啡公主

#Episode 17: Coffee Princess

hi. everyone!

Just drop n post psd pic of my fav couple from CP. Hope will bring a little joy due the waiting day for GY to enter the MS. SUre i'll miss him too :(

Here u go

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg87/li.../yooyehcopy.jpg

it's PS-ed yeah i know... but i dun care! love it! :lol: tnx LITTLE BUNNY! :)

LUVBBYOO i think that clip you're talking about is the one included in the CP Special. correct? Yoo laughed coz he said the girl's laugh/giggle was funny! :lol:

here's a link. but it's on the last part of the video though. :)

COFFEE PRINCE SPECIAL Part 2

YOOBIES... WELCOME!

SINGER TIKA... encore encore! :lol:

BABY ELLIE... you still owe us a song! :lol:

ANGELIE UNNIE and to everyone else who shared goodies... THANK YOU!! *mwah* so many pix & vids! weeeeeeeeeee!! :lol:

huwow! :w00t: 1000 people attended the fan meeting??!! lucky them they got a rose from YOO! :blush:

yeah.. their names crack me up... maybe they change the name because Korean names will sound weird with tagalog?

haha..no use bebe.. LB knows the way around YOO's broad back..

hhmm yeah the names are really weird... it wont be a prob if they used Han Kyul & Eun Chan coz when Meteor Garden aired here (the first ever asian drama that aired in the Phils), they made use of Dao Ming Si & San Chai... :unsure:

oh no you guys wont! you wouldnt fire LBs at me when Yoo's around! will you risk hitting him with LBs too?? lmao

he sings really well in the fanmeet...loves his voice

& also bcos of CP,i had seen all his other dramas .... he is the sort that grows on you over time .... :)

hope he takes care in military & looking forward to his comeback

maybe he shd cut an album cos his voice is really nice... B)