Guest yvonne_ssy

HA! my first post! thru Coffee Prince that i really get this see this great guy. Have watched before S Diary and She's On Duty. But didnt really know who is he. Was sad to hear that he will be enlisted in abt a weeks time. :(

Am trying to back-track all the post... but, WOW! 700 over pages! I guess i will have to be more hardworking then! Thanks for all the great pics of him!!

Guest mendyoo

uh oh... YOOhouse is in fullhouse right now... all seats taken hahaha

i'm still alive and kicking YOOgals and not straying mind you.

just wanna say...MISS YOU ALL AND HOPE I CAN DO MY LONG POSTS.

hugs and kisses for everybody from A-Z.

good morning... good afternoon... good evening... i'm sure one falls on that time zone.

Nice to be here again...Back with more love towards YOOgals.....I'm not trying to ship things around here but just wanna to tell you that one of the songs YOO just sang on his fan meeting was actually a ttheme song of tv commercial starting Yeh way back Year 2006...and YOO put it on his personal cy as well which meant that the lovely intentionally revealed something to his fans....as a supporter of yoo and yeh . I'm way too thrilled........and one more thing probably you all have known that was Yeh did sent one background of cy as a gift to YOO.....This is the last thing she wouolld have done to her co-workers before but when it comes to YOO, she can't resist his charm...haha...breaking her normal patterns for him...actually she did mentioned before she 's indiffernt to the person she did not know very much and trying to distant from all the male actors she've worked with but just open your eyes.... she broke all the rules she set up for her before just for our baby YOO..and yoo we all know our baby yoo is a house-person like to stay home....and the last thing he would do is to sing a female-cutie -catchy song like this time he sang for his fans...the so-called super star...if you try to listen to the song, you will probably know that it's not suitable for a male at his age to sing such a lovely song...if not for someone special? who will it be ?HAHA......This guy is way too cute.....I really adore his charm especially when he got the guts to sing such a lovely song on fan meeting.....weid but kind of sweet.........

Hahaha...I like your investigation shinchinchin. I think this is the only explanation of what YEH wrote in her skin CY that she sent to YOO. "I'm changed " :w00t::lol: (I forgot who post it before).

May be she tried to say that because of our YOO, she changed the way she treat her co-workers just for him. YOO's charm is to hard to resist. :lol: Hopefully they always keep in touch although YOO is in MS.

Has the clips from his fanmeeting available yet in youtube? I'm dying to see the crying part, where he's touched by his fans affection

Guest pikhachu79

Tika: ROFLMAO!!!

Girl.. that was the best!!! My fav this far!!

I'll be seeing you! LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for posting it. It def. made me laugh and stop

thinking about his MS!

Good Morning Yoogals

Tika...lol...funny

Well thanks ellie and jinkzz...we do need something t o cheer us all a little right? anyway...what happen last night ellie? no one online? waiting for the duet hehhehe.

Tika thanx for cheering us up with your lovely comic story lol your the first one to call me my real name here in the thread

hugs and kisses to all my fellow Yoogals namely

mommy angelie,faye,ellie,queenie,jinkzz,chippy,tika,..........

I love to cheer people up may...and if Gong Yoo wants me to cheer him up...I'M ON!!!hahhaha. OOOO did I'm the firdt one to call your first name?

And BIG HUG TO YOU TOO....

tikaaaaaaaaaaaa..... even without the text balloons- that's funny my throat hurts laughing :lol: thanks! we all need that.... more! more! more!

btw.... just want to remind you all about the deadline for submission of your entries for the BEST COUPLE FANART CONTEST on january 10.

Faye don't laugh so much, you might loose ur voice...hahaha...more? well Gong Yoo have to come out with more picts then..mmm do they allow people to shot his photo during MS? that might give me something to write about...huhuhuh

OO the CONTEST....waaaa blank blank..but will try to send you one... Anyway CONGRATULATION on the CALENDAR...Mine still wrap in plactic hahahhah

who is that lucky yoogal he's talking/looking at?

hayyyy...wish i was that girl! :wub:

i would have screamed my lungs out! :lol:

ME ME ME ME hahahha well in my fan fic I'am.....hahhahaha

Angelie...as usual, thanks for all the goodies you've provided us.

Patty...tae in is cute, huh? i like him a lot , too...have seen BTSC twice already...planning to watch it again in the next few months...when the longing for Baby Yoo becomes really unbearable...hehehe

Marj...so you're another YooPinay...gosh there is so many of us ...and many more will be coming once Baby Yoo captures the heart of Pinoys.

Neighbor Faye...they're showing Cp over at LA18 again? wow...that's the second time that they've run CP...first time was around August of 07.

Yvonne...congratulations on your first post here in Soompi....welcome to Yoohouse.

Neng...welcome back...long time no see...miss you and your fanarts.

Del32...i dont think any video is available at this time...i am also anxious to see what took place in the fan meeting.

Tika...yes, we sure do need some cheering up...esp when the date for you-know-what is just around the corner.

Guest shaliachu

Has the clips from his fanmeeting available yet in youtube? I'm dying to see the crying part, where he's touched by his fans affection

we are all eagar for them~but it seems not any yet

my faye.. I see you got your wall calendar.. congrats!! You are ordering desktop too? According to Yoobee, she told me that she asked her Japan friend to order the desktop calendar a few times already, and every time it's out of stock. and yesterday she told me that her friend say cannot be ordered anymore.

Can't finish my notes now. Will continue later. See you all later.

hello again my angel! actually the desk calendar i'm expecting from japan is a gift from my friend. i just can't wait anymore so i decided to order from yesasia. i guess they (yesasia) bought every copy from japan so it's no longer available there. :lol:

Good afternoon everyone....

The comic Fan-fic part 5
ahhhh Tika.. so you "went" to the fans meet huh? lol!!! sigh... how come you didn't tell me you are going? :tongue2:

hi and welcome back shihchinchin.

yup it better for all of you coz' mine's not too good with sore throat and cough again :(
my faye... today is no good for me too.. I woke up and start sneezing till now.... :tears:

hello and welcome back annazuafrun. and I'm sure you will be a YOOexpert before then.. ;)

hi euchan. I'm sure baby YOO will do well with his new environment. And I'm sure depression is something common for those guys since they have to temporary leave their loved ones.. baby YOO will be able to overcome that. I supposed the first few weeks would be tough for him, but he will get use to it and make us proud. Remember he don't want us to be sad and wait for him. So that is what we will do. He knows many people are concern about him, he will know what to do. ;)

HEy jinkzzmec, He is so cute!!!! I'm loving the naughty school boy thing. It's funny cause i wasn't even supposed to watch BTSC cause the title was a little confusing, but I'm so not regretting watching this. so cute.

Good morning Angelie. thanks for Fan meet picspam. what a fab way to start my day. ;)

Good afternoon Patty. You are welcome.. :) Why is the BTSC title confusing for you? :P hehe... anyhow, it's one drama YooGals will never regret watching. :)

hey angelie! I know. he's older than his teachers (in real life that is). but so cute. i just want to give him a hug on that show. so brooding and misunderstood.
yeah.. baby YOO is one year older than GHJ. I sure wants to jump in to my TV screen everytime I see him cry.. :P

I can start a new community, and do the posting for a picture a day on LJ, but I'll need content. So if you guys plan on keeping this active for the entire two years with a pic a day, i'll do sort of a mirror post on LJ, if its alright. well, these are just plans anyway.
Well Patty, if you feel your passion flowing out for that, just do it.. :) As long as credits are given properly, I don't see why not, unless it's mentioned that it's not supposed to be taken out from the house.

hello moma. welcome to Yoohouse and thank you for sharing your beautiful creation. Hope to see more.. :) Nice to meet you and enjoy your stay.

HA! my first post! thru Coffee Prince that i really get this see this great guy. Have watched before S Diary and She's On Duty. But didnt really know who is he. Was sad to hear that he will be enlisted in abt a weeks time. :(
Hi yvonne_ssy. Welcome to YOOhouse. Congratulations for making your first post. Nice to meet you too.. and have fun back reading.. :)

Good afternoon neng.. Good to see you home again.. Miss you, your long post and your art.. :)

hello little bunny and shalia.

hey there del32. So far no luck with clips yet... Maybe wait a few more days.. :) I'm still crossing fingers hoping that that Sidus will give us something.. :P

Mine still wrap in plactic hahahhah
You still keep in in your room, Tika? Mine still wrap in plastic but it's getting out of the closet.. lol!!

hello again my angel! actually the desk calendar i'm expecting from japan is a gift from my friend. i just can't wait anymore so i decided to order from yesasia. i guess they (yesasia) bought every copy from japan so it's no longer available there. :lol:
hi again my faye... well, if you had place your order earlier on, I'm sure it will be on waiting list.. If Japan has ceased to take orders now, I'm sure other places will too. Probably they gonna get done with existing orders and call it quit after that. I think they might want to concentrate on printing the photobook instead.

Hi aalhl and everybody

my computer skill is so poor and i could find free program i could made in the state. I would try more when i got more program . My heart is really shaking when i open this house and reading all of Yoo fans talking about 14.... Hope i feel better soon. I will try to translate that song on it soon when my English is getting better. Nice to meet good people around the world around Yoo.

Guest tangtang

%7Boption%7D8.jpg%7Boption%7D

Gy: I'll be seeing you.... :blush:

Me: OO (dies....)

Just for fun....to brighten everyone mood...huhuhu...waaaa so near already... :tears:

LOL! SINGER TIKA!!!!

.. the dying part is always my favorite!!

What did you do to the flowers and hankerchief given by Yoo? :lol: :lol:

Hello and Good Afternoon Yoogals!!

sorry been busy with LIFE!! Ahahahaha... :ph34r:

Angel Unnie, thanks for the pic.. Aigoo love his blue sweater. :wub:

5 days to go... :tears::tears:

Faye, weeee... calendar arrived!! Closet is the best place to make it safe.. really!

ellie, twinnie can have Yooalien.. im open with incest relationships. :lol:

will do lovenotes when im over with my 'drama' Hihihihi!!

Hi aalhl and everybody

my computer skill is so poor and i could find free program i could made in the state. I would try more when i got more program . My heart is really shaking when i open this house and reading all of Yoo fans talking about 14.... Hope i feel better soon. I will try to translate that song on it soon when my English is getting better. Nice to meet good people around the world around Yoo.

hello again moma.. Your first MV is beautiful. lack of computer skills is not a problem at all.. We will do anything for YOO, right? ;) hehe.. Well, looking forward for you to share more vids with us.. BTW, the Thai song you used has nice melody.. I like it.. :)

hi chippy... love baby YOO in blue sweater too... so gorgeous... :wub:

Guest gibbna

Hi all Yoogals!!!

Just finish backreading since weekend hur!!!! so many pages to catch up.

Thanx My Angel, Ellie, Ariesw and everyone who lets us know Gong Yoo's News and fanmeeting.

My Angel, u can cell me "Gibb" too.

Nate, I'm not the spy from chanel7. but just the one who is crazy of Yoo and really wants to let other Thais know him in CP. And wanna close up to Han Kyul's face by not capturing sub. hehehe

Can't believe he was drinking at fanmeeting so it supposed to be so private fanmeeting. I wanna be that liittle girl whom GY hold her hand. Wanna see the incident that he went to the restroom -_-

QUOTE (aalhl @ Jan 6 2008, 11:00 PM)

you ask me? hmmm.. I would say BTSC.. hehe.. but OFD is not to be missed either... and his debut drama School 4... if you love to hear him sing, watch it!.. He is really an angel there..

My Angel, I'm watching eppi 16 of BTSC right now. Can't wit to finish it up tonight hahahaha :D Tae in is so so cute. Can't believe he looks so young to be the high school boy at his age in 2005.

Jinkzz, u always make me getting warmer :wub:

Thanx Iluvyoo2 for his song's clips at fanmeeting.

luvbbyoo, can I call u Jasmine, too?

QUOTE (natedao @ Jan 7 2008, 07:15 PM)

I never felt sorry to be(sometime but quite often) like a crazy, an insane woman(in my age), searching for actor's goodies from the websites, finding his pics and save it to the PC which now over load bcoz of a ton of BaBy YOo infos either drooling over Him!

So proud to be his fan, the actor who really cares his fans.

no matter what happens i'm here to be Gong Yoo's fan forever! *sob*

Nate, same as me. Tons of BabyYOO are in my PC and handy drive. I'm still hunting around to get his news and pix. I'll keep doing it while waiting for his coming back in 720 days. Time flies so fast so 720 days is not too much for us to wait for YOO, I hope.

Thanx Munchee for the clip on Youtube.

Tika, that's so funny. I love it anyway.

Nate and Faye, hope u r getting better now. Faye, so envious, u got the wall calendar.

Woodycakes, can I call u Patty as well?

Moma, I already saw yr mv on youtube. It's such a cute and romantic mv. Btw, r u Thai coz u r using Palaphol song for the mv. If so, u r the fourth Thai in here. Welcome to Yoohouse :)

Yvonne You'r welcome. Enjoy yr backreading <_<

Guest kellee

Just finished watching Coffee Prince ....

ohhh my!!! Gong Yoo is my current obsession! ... my ultimate crush for now! :wub: I love the way he smiles, I'm fascinated with his eyes and I adore his body :w00t: (so hot ... :sweatingbullets: )

I'm sad that he's gonna fulfill his MS soon ... I'm gonna miss him for sure ...

Hi Gibb. (Thank you for allowing me to call you that too.. :) ) Good to see you again..

Can't believe he was drinking at fanmeeting so it supposed to be so private fanmeeting. I wanna be that liittle girl whom GY hold her hand. Wanna see the incident that he went to the restroom -_-
yeah.. looks like his fansmeet this round is a private one. At least Sidus released quite a bunch of pics for is to drool on.. :) ahhh.. I want to be that little girl too... I think we are getting more envious with kids (celebrity kids to non-celebrity kids) because they can get closer to YOO.. lol!!

My Angel, I'm watching eppi 16 of BTSC right now. Can't wit to finish it up tonight hahahaha :D Tae in is so so cute. Can't believe he looks so young to be the high school boy at his age in 2005.
oh.. last eppi of BTSC.. Did I tell you I love the ending so much?! :D Tae In is surely one resistable school kid.

hi kellee. welcome to YOOhouse. :) Nice to meet you.. We will miss Gong Yoo for sure, but we will wait for him here together.. :)

Guest yvonne_ssy

Thanks very much for the warm welcome. Am con-currently going thru 2 threads or issit topics. one's this and the other is the coffee prince. Going thru all this makes me like Gong Yoo and Coffee Prince more! oh my... keep posting! :wacko:

Faye don't laugh so much, you might loose ur voice...hahaha...more? well Gong Yoo have to come out with more picts then..mmm do they allow people to shot his photo during MS? that might give me something to write about...huhuhuh

OO the CONTEST....waaaa blank blank..but will try to send you one... Anyway CONGRATULATION on the CALENDAR...Mine still wrap in plactic hahahhah

ME ME ME ME hahahha well in my fan fic I'am.....hahhahaha

aww... why still wrapped? afraid it will be torn or ripped? me i'm still not decided if i'd hang it in my bedroom or my office. if i get my desktop from my friend then that will be in my office :P:lol: greedy me- can't get enough of YOO! my voice is so hoarse right now just for coughing. :(

Neighbor Faye...they're showing Cp over at LA18 again? wow...that's the second time that they've run CP...first time was around August of 07.

yeah- it's epi 2 tonight but i noticed that they used different voices- and han kyul sounds too old. which reminds me of our YooGals back home and their gripes about the dubbing done by gma. also i don't think it's korean coz i didn't hear ec call hk ahjussi when she was trying to wake him up- remember when she had to carry hk on her back when he got drunk? i just wanted to see how it is but the way the dubbing irritates me - i'll just watch my dvd :lol: was it in korean when it was first aired back then?

Hi all Yoogals!!!

Just finish backreading since weekend hur!!!! so many pages to catch up.

Nate and Faye, hope u r getting better now. Faye, so envious, u got the wall calendar.

hello gibb- thanks for the well wishes and oops no intention to make anyone envious - just want to share my happiness for finally getting my calendar. enjoy your stay at the house!

Just finished watching Coffee Prince ....

ohhh my!!! Gong Yoo is my current obsession! ... my ultimate crush for now! :wub: I love the way he smiles, I'm fascinated with his eyes and I adore his body :w00t: (so hot ... :sweatingbullets: )

I'm sad that he's gonna fulfill his MS soon ... I'm gonna miss him for sure ...

welcome to YooHouse kellee! you came to the right place- this is like the YooMuseum so you can feast your eyes on all the goodies here! :lol: and everyone here is Yoo's girlfriend so if you want to be one as well- you have to be a YooGal :lol:

Thanks very much for the warm welcome. Am con-currently going thru 2 threads or issit topics. one's this and the other is the coffee prince. Going thru all this makes me like Gong Yoo and Coffee Prince more! oh my... keep posting! :wacko:

hello yvonne! let me welcome you as well to YooHouse - enjoy your stay and just keep posting! you can rave and spazz out about our man of the house and no one will complain :lol:

Guest pikhachu79

Good afternoon everyone....

ahhhh Tika.. so you "went" to the fans meet huh? lol!!! sigh... how come you didn't tell me you are going? :tongue2:

You still keep in in your room, Tika? Mine still wrap in plastic but it's getting out of the closet.. lol!!

HAHAHAHHA ya "me going to the fan meet" hahaha IN MY DREAM!! Can you follow me in my dream??? But really wish I was there...Its his last Fan Meet..The next will be in two years time WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :tears::tears:

Ya mine still wrap. In the "di jamin sampai esok" envelope ahahha

LOL! SINGER TIKA!!!!

.. the dying part is always my favorite!!

What did you do to the flowers and hankerchief given by Yoo? :lol: :lol:

5 days to go... :tears::tears:

WHY? You want me to die? :tears::tears: and you call me singer tika hahahhaha...need to practice more...and my cats too ahhahah

The flowers and handkerchief??? well like what I did with my calendar...store it hahahha...got Gong Yoo smell hahahha .....in dream..LOL

*maybe later I can sing duet with Gong Yoo????

Guest silentmarj

i know you won't ! aww that's so sweet! we'll wait for your video then. btw, am also waiting for 7:00 coz' am going to watch coffee prince too over channel 18. i only found out the other day that they're showing it here :lol: as if i haven't seen it for the nth time- but i wanna see it again this time on a nightly basis to relive my cp memories.

maybe I'll finish it this coming sunday.. coz I have no class on that day Since all of you guys are good in fanarts I wanna thank all of you...I'm a little bit shy if I'm going to post my videos for yoo here.. :lol:

Marj...so you're another YooPinay...gosh there is so many of us ...and many more will be coming once Baby Yoo captures the heart of Pinoys.

yeah!!!!totally agree with you... :) more yoopinay will be coming

hi yvonne_ssy

hi aalhl yes I'm back...and I'm holding on my tears for yoo

Guest pikhachu79

Tika, that's so funny. I love it anyway.

Hai gibb, welcome to the house...sorry for the late welcome...beeing busy at mansion hahahha.. You think it funny...GOOD.

aww... why still wrapped? afraid it will be torn or ripped? me i'm still not decided if i'd hang it in my bedroom or my office. if i get my desktop from my friend then that will be in my office :P:lol: greedy me- can't get enough of YOO! my voice is so hoarse right now just for coughing. :(

Yap still wrapped. Well have open it two three time just to look at him hahhaha. but put it back in plastic hahahha.

AYO still coughing...then no duet? hahaha