Guest atsigrace

ok... YOOgals waiting for this? Say thank you to ariesw. :)

GY's acceptance speech.

Today my outfit is in military green colour, I think in future I will be mainly wearing this colour. Since I first started acting, maybe because I am a bit arrogant, I never thought of winning an award like this but now that I am holding this award in reality, I am really happy. My parents are also watching this awards ceremony at home, my mom who still looks like a young girl, actually after CP, my dad who gave me a lot of autographed editions (NB: literal translation - not sure what this is saying), my CP family, my fans club who has always been supporting me all along, also all those who love me, thank you to all of you! I love you all! I hope everyone can continue to be healthy and happy! PD actually hoped that Yeh and I will win the best couple award, I feel disappointed that we did not win ... Befroe I enter MS, this is the last time I will appear before your TV screen, on January 14 next year I will enter the army training service for military training. I will enter the military with full spirit! When I am in MS, please do not forget me!

My Yoo, all of us here also felt disappointed that you did not win the Best Couple but here in our HEARTS, YOO are the winner and always be the winner. I am so happy and my heart and mind is at peace now knowing that you will enter MS in full spirit. We can NEVER, NEVER forget you while you are gone. There is no doubt that YOO are here in our hearts before entering MS and Yoo will still be in our hearts when you are finish doing MS. We will never get tired of waiting for YOO. Please take good care of yourself and YOO can do it!!!

Guys, this is it! This is really is it!!! Coming from YOO himself that he'll be entering MS this coming JAN 14 breaks my heart into pieces but we have to be strong for him. Gosh, i am already missing him so much.

Big Thanks to ariesw!!!

Guest tangtang

Tangtang..**my big hug for you** Already recover from the sadness? …About the calendar, I have to endure it…nothing much I can do. Looking at the good side, because of the delaying, my calendar will still new while others already full with drooling marks…. :lol:

Lily Unnie! How are you? So did you got your calendar now? Are you talking about Angel Unnie's calendar? She is the first one who got the calendar here.. LOL! Missed you, btw.. and I LOVE YOO!

Thanks Tangtang, I am glad you like it. If Baby Yoo is the santa, I am sure once the Santa Yoo gets in the house, you will block all the exit access…. :P

Not only blocking the exits, but im willing to be his Mrs. Santa! :lol:

this is his last christmas in twenties? ohh.. I forgot it's Korean years, coz "mathematical years", he should still have another xmas to go after this one... lol!! I sure hope he's really happy...

Angel Unnie, what about korean math? No 29? :unsure:

maybe he have a feeling of getting locked up. I think he's a person who enjoy freedom.. so going to MS seems to take freedom away from him... :unsure:

Awwww... this made me sad!

hi, sunnie_chy! Welcome to Yoohouse! Hope to see your posts!

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS

welcome to Yoohouse

yup you’ll meet a lot of crazy Yoogals in here

just be aware of Tangtang :ph34r:

I love yoo classmate chippy :D

Btw where are yoo?

will report tangx2 to MIA dept,too!!! hahaha

LOL! Unnie euchan, is this a threat or huwat? LOL! Im friendly... :ph34r: Dont scare the YOObies! I love you too, and i LOVE YOO MORE! :lol:

Hahaha, PEE nate! Me not MIA... im just having a xmas holiday with YOO! Buzz buzz?

++EDIT

Thanks ariesw and yehbaby and mishybear for the translation!

Gah.. we will never forget YOO!

Thank you for the translation of the speech, guys! That was touching, he was so cute, all nervous cause he never won any awards before. I actually got a bit teary eyed when he mentioned his parents. So I knew now why Eun Hye seems touched when they shot her face, covering her face, and giggling and blushing while gazing at him with stars in her eyes. He seems disappointed with not winning the 'best couple' Award too :blush:

Guest Yehbaby

hiya angelie!

is today your wedding aniversary? well, happy aniversary and may your marriage remain strong always! :) how was your new years day? my new years day went by in a blur...so many get-togethers and a massive hangover. :wacko: and when i switched on my comp yesterday i found that my hard drive had partially crashed, causing me to lose the folder with all my videos, pics and goodies of Yoo. arggh. luckily i backed up some CP goodies in an external drive. i have to recollect everything from Yoo's thread. what a way to begin 2008 eh? a brand new start indeed! :P

can you give me a link(s) to which clip you are refering to specifically? If I remember correctly, most of the clips has that scene.. :sweatingbullets:

sure thing....it's here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVAXBe4k09g

i love this videoclip... :) even though i've watched it many times already, it still moves me seeing Yoo share his feelings with his fans so intimately. he really opens himself up with his fans.

Sharing part of YEH's speech... Credit mishybear@YEH thread.

MC's ask again, "Gong Yoo is going to the military service. Can you say something to him?"

YEH's response was: "My younger brother is in the military service as well. I know he will work hard and return. Fighting!"

(and when YEH says "Fighting!"... GY goes "woot!" hahaha)

yeah, and i have to quote a friend of mine who is a YEH warrior first, a JYC second, and then GYEH. *waves at friend* :lol:

here is what she says...and it means a lot coming from someone like her. B)

To give encouragement to GY for his MS, YEH actually mentioned her younger brother (who she is REALLY close to judging from pictures and CYworld entries) who is currently doing his MS and that she is confident he will return safely. And then she said 'Fighting!'. And GY really seemed encouraged by it. His clapping was so intense. Like 'YAHHHHHHH... THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT. WAIT FOR ME!!' HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh no. I'm setting my GYEH-ness loose. Hahahaha...

yeah... huge banner.. lol!! YooGals going all out to support YOO.. I haven't watch the clip though.. but I heard that during the Couple award, many were cheering for CP, but when the result came out, it became quieter.. lol!!

yeah! the auditorium certainly got quieter when they announced the winner. haha, i think everyone was still trying to digest the results.... a whopping 92% of the votes just makes u go..".hmmmph. really?" it's just not credible lah... it should be a true relfection of how well each couple were received in their dramas - not the stars themselves. ;) if it was a closer win, we wouldn't raise our eyebrows as much. sure, BYJ owns the Most Popular Actor award, no one would begrudge him that, but Best Couple? eh??? :blink: if The Legend couple are the best couple, how come you see dozens of CP fanmade MVs and not Legend ones? coz the CP couple really captures people's imagination and hearts....much more so than the Legend couple... :rolleyes:

Yeah..they should celebrate it ....together and leave us with lots of picture too...at least enough for us to make fanart for the next two years... I love seeing YEH face when GY giving his winning speech....laughing, smiling and happiness really show on her face. I dont know whether it is only my imagination but Baby Yoo and YEH look shy to each other...others also like to tease...it is something going on??? Really need translation on what is going on...

more quotes from my fellow YEH warrior friend....hehehe!

Anyway, YEH's acceptance speech. Yeah. OMG. I felt moved without knowing what it was. And when I saw it again with mishybear's translation, I cannot help but get watery eyes. She really started tearing when she started talking about how the Coffee Prince people really helped her to get over the criticisms and encourage her to go on and this just made me remember all the footages of her being SOOO close to her Coffee Prince cast, especially the PD. Heh. In one clip, YEH even had the PD in a backhug. Hahahaha.. Was the PD telling her how to do it with GY? I mean as HK and EC of course. HAHAHAHAHA....

And were Mr Hong and GY holding her hands as she got up or had she been clutching their hands even before the results were announced? I think YEH was really overwhelmed and might have had to clench their hands to keep herself calm. I, over in Singapore here had my fingers poised so stiffly over the keyboard. If I had a dude like GY by my side, don't you think I would clutch his hand? Of course to appear less obvious over my intentions, I would have to clutch Mr Hong's hand too. Hahahaha....

And when she made her speech with her eyes all watery; OMG. I felt like crying along with her. She was definitely much more overwhelmed this year than she was last year. Last year, for the MBC Awards, her eyes were a bit watery but otherwise, she seemed pretty much under control. She was a bit more emotional for the KBS Awards though. But, I did notice that this year, she seemed much more overwhelmed. When GY said something in his speech with regard to YEH, YEH looked either very shy or touched. Even when he was not addressing it to her, she did look a bit more interested in the speech than she was during last year's MBC Awards when SOMEONE won the Best Male Newcomer. I also wondered what she said that made GY clap so hard. I think GY and LSG also looked very proud of YEH when she won the award. Especially when you think of what LSG said during that last episode of CP and what GY said during her fanmeeting. Man. It's such a pleasure to know YEH. AIGOOOO...

I feel so disappointed that such thing happened in this big award ceremony. What 92%? It's just so ridiculous.

it's the BYJ connection. people keep labelling the YEH fans as crazy. sheesh. have they met the BYJ fans? someone told me, BYJ got like 1 million votes for the Popularity whereas Lee Ji Ah got like 800,000++. in comparison, both GY and YEH got about 30,00++? so, no competition there.

i am waiting for people to upload the videos of GY and YEH winning with their acceptance speeches on youtube or something. i can't wait to see their facial expressions when each other won! i love that YEH gave YOO flowers.. that is just too precious! and the part where JJH teased YEH about YOO is freaking cute too. GYEH just had radiant faces the whole night.. every smile and every look was so memorable. ahh, i will miss them together!

it would be great if YOO is done with his MS and then comes back and his first project is a sequel to coffee prince.. just where he left off :) a part of me likes to think that YEH will be waiting for his return to carry on part two because CP would not be good if YOO isn't han kyul! there is something special about these two and two years.. its kind of like CP where she goes to italy for two years to study and he's waiting for her.. and now its her turn to wait for him! this is where my GYEH runs wild

yes greensunflower, it would be lovely if they can work together again after baby YOO gets out from MS. the timing of 2 years is just perfect eh? ;)

I'm too excited to go to sleep lily unnie..) from what I heard, DaeSang winner usually is NOT the winner of Top Excellence.. I understand what they are doing, but I'm not good in explaining it. Also goes to the Golden Acting award.. I believe that award is given because LSG and JH are equally good to grab the excellence award, and in order to satisty fans, they give them the new category and GY/LJK grab the major award..

yes, angelie. they had too strong a field this year for the male acting awards. there is no room for baby Yoo in TEA, so MBC put him in EA to give him space to win there la. TEA really got no space already. that's why BYJ didn't even win the Top Excellence Award, he straight got his Daesang! :sweatingbullets:

OH-EM-GEE!!! His expresions are as goofy as ever... very priceless! He gained weight eh? Must be an overdosed of supercars and excessive resting.. :lol: But he looks uber hot!! So love his new hair, really!

and yoogals... what you think?

he already sneaked on the MANSION? Looks like the green suit was inspired by the Yooelf in the banner!! :lol: Hmmmm.... :

you are soo funny, tang tang ! :lol: maybe he *has* snucked into Yoomansion, and was inspired, bwahahahha!!

and i think baby Yoo looks cute and very hawt even with a chubbier face, heheheh! love his Elf Suit! :wub:

Yehbaby, yup that was ridiculous. been thinking of it overnight... YEH and JJH won as best couple last year.. and YOOYEH lost? Psshhh.. how come? Must be BYJ fans are like gremlins... They tripled numbers when it rains!! :lol: *peace yo* Or BYJ is really that old.. so he gained fans over the years! LOL! And why did BYJ attented the awards night? Even if he is injured? Hope he just took a rest and just watched the awards night on TV! <_<

Gremlins? :lol: okay, we must pay respect to our seniors la! *ahem* plus YOO and YEH are still young, they have lots of time to win awards later. BYJ's time is limited....OMO, not like he's going to a retirement home soon or something...but let him shine now. his army of fans, prolly most of them nice rich ladies from Japan, waited 3 whole years to vote for him, you know! :phew:

as someone mentioned, heh.... BYJ and LJA would have totally earn new fans if they had gone 'WOW. We didn't expect this. We were rooting for GYEH ourselves too.' HEH!

and btw, YEH and her leading man in Goong didn't win best couple last year, but best newcomers!

Hi Yehbaby,

I wanted to reply you yesterday but I was too anxious about the MBC results. :sweatingbullets:

I'm so glad that Gong Yoo finally got his recognition after so many years of hardwork. :)

No, these two dramas are not from Innoform but they are the exact version sold by Yesasia previously. You can take a look at these links for more information:

One fine day (SGD15)

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004907453/

BTSC (SGD19.90)

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004074651/

Many places are selling these dvds at different prices, even at different branches of Poh Kim Videos. If you are coming to Singapore over this weekend, you can pop by Poh Kim Video located in Plaza Singapura. They are some good products at very good price.

Happy Shopping!

thanks for the useful info, luvbbyoo! i'll check those out soon. :)

Guest tangtang

It makes me wonder if he knows how hot he is, and his affect on us :D Hopefully you're gonna add CP stuff on your youtube account again soon, angelie. :P Hi yoo gals!! How's your last minute Christmas shopping going?

hi, del32. (lol, did i got the number correct this time? :lol:) I think he alredy knew... he is just shy to say that he knew already. LOL! Might be the last message of him before leaving for the MS is for the yoogas! *dreamy eyes*

Hi everyone.....Yoo gals....

It's been so long that I login here...

Hi, Yoobee! Yeah, its been a long time! Hope you had a wonderful christmas, and a happy new year! See yah again. And have fun with CP at your local channel. :sweatingbullets:

same with me Kai its my first Christmas here with all of yoo

this is what I miss about yoo Chippy,ok girl go and continue hunting down the fat man coz I can still wait for that present still have lots of time before Christmas

and thanx for the pm

Unnie euchan, but the next xmas.. it will be Yoogals alone, no more YOO!! Huhuhuhu! But still.. happy happy joy joy to us, cause YOO said that he will be happy and healthy at the camp. :)

And did you got the cloned YOO last xmas eve? Sorry it looks like Santa.. i got messed up cloning YOO and Santa. :lol:

Too bad that I'm not pinay or else I'd understand everything you guys says over there.

Ellie, you want some eng subs? LOL! Im giving Biscuit VAl cute subs.. LOL!

Oh yeah, stalk is now the baby of the house huhuhu But dang, only 15? I must say that I though she

was over 15 cause I've read her Sister's Act.. and well.. read it and you know what i mean.. But I love

it though nyahaha

LOL! My hankie? You had it all this while? Beware Kai, I might sneak in your room one of these days and

steal something that means a lot to you :ph34r:

Silly, I lend queenie unnie a pair of Baby YOO's slippers that's why she has them :D

What Baby YOO will do if little kids misbehave? Encourage me to keep up with the good work

cause he loves to have fun!

Bang our heads again and I will slap you with the slippers again LMAO!

And did I tell you that GY is smexy in CP? :lol:

yeah, ive read stalk's sister act.. too much CP for a 15 year old baby! LOL! I think she replayed the night and morning after too much. LOL! Keep on going stalk! Hahahaha!

So got the hankie? My cabinet keeping the hankie was full of BYJ pictures, to scare you offf!!! Awwwooooo!!! :lol:How come im still bitter over BYJ, i loved him in first part of Winter Sonata. LOL!

No more slippers, cause yoo put it all in his luggage for MS! <_< But i can still bang your heads! LOL!

And oohhh..

i agree

YOO is smexiness in CP! :tongue2:

Hello and good afternoon to you gibbna. you are from Thailand too? So you are one of the rare Yoogals who love OFD as well huh? hehe.. all these while, I only discuss OFD with chigurl and another yuri fan.. now I have more discussion partners.. :P

We'll be his side and his fans until he can come back after MS. Fighting Fighting BABY YOO
yes.. we will be always by his side.

He's so cute and and feel disappointed for him that he doesn't win the best couple award with YEH but I know BABY YOO and YEH exactly won this award from all Yoogals :)
yeah.. he seems to be dissapointed because he feel that he had let PD and YEH down.. I hope he doesn't feel bad about it.. he should know that they are best couple in our hearts.. like you say, GYEH won the award from all of us.. :rolleyes:

Good afternoon YEHbaby.. thank you and mishybear for the translations.. *hugs* to you both.. :)

My Yoo, all of us here also felt disappointed that you did not win the Best Couple but here in our HEARTS, YOO are the winner and always be the winner. I am so happy and my heart and mind is at peace now knowing that you will enter MS in full spirit. We can NEVER, NEVER forget you while you are gone. There is no doubt that YOO are here in our hearts before entering MS and Yoo will still be in our hearts when you are finish doing MS. We will never get tired of waiting for YOO. Please take good care of yourself and YOO can do it!!!

Guys, this is it! This is really is it!!! Coming from YOO himself that he'll be entering MS this coming JAN 14 breaks my heart into pieces but we have to be strong for him. Gosh, i am already missing him so much.

beautifully said atsigrace. No mattter how long we will wait for YOO. If he can stay strong for us fans, we can surely stay strong for him.. :)

Lily Unnie! How are you? So did you got your calendar now? Are you talking about Angel Unnie's calendar? She is the first one who got the calendar here..
haha.. I'm storing my calendar in my closet too chippy.. still wrapped in plastic! lol!! yeah.. i'm so scared my kids gonna grab hold of it... lol!!

Angel Unnie, what about korean math? No 29? :unsure:
yes chippy..it's Korean math.. ;)

Hahaha, PEE nate! Me not MIA... im just having a xmas holiday with YOO! Buzz buzz?
yeah.. buzz buzz you chippy.. and i thought you say that he's busy with his green suit.. hmph!!

Thank you for the translation of the speech, guys! That was touching, he was so cute, all nervous cause he never won any awards before. I actually got a bit teary eyed when he mentioned his parents.
well del32, in terms of award in general, he did win award before.. back in 2003, he was really nervous on stage too.. he won an acting award last year (similar to what JH and LSG won this year), but he didn't attend.. :( So I this one is his first and only Best Actor award.

Guest sally0821

GY's acceptance speech.

今天的衣服是军绿色的,之后我穿的衣服应该也大都是这个颜色的吧......

出道以来,也许也是因为有点傲气,从来没有想要得奖的念头,但是实际把

这个奖握在手上,真的很开心。我的父母也在家中收看电视上颁奖典礼的转

播,我那还像个小女孩的妈妈、‘咖啡王子 1号店’之后,塞给我最多签名

版的爸爸、‘咖啡王子’家族、一直支持我的 fanclub的各位,还有爱着我

的所有人,谢谢你们!我爱你们!希望大家都能够健康幸福!导演希望我和

恩惠能够得到最佳情侣奖,没有得到,感觉有些可惜....。在入伍前,这是

最后一次跟大家在萤光幕前见面了,明年 1月14日,就要进入论山训练所受

训,我会元气十足地从军去的!在我入伍期间,请大家不要忘了我!’

Today my outfit is in military green colour, I think in future I will be mainly wearing this colour. Since I first started acting, maybe because I am a bit arrogant, I never thought of winning an award like this but now that I am holding this award in reality, I am really happy. My parents are also watching this awards ceremony at home, my mom who still looks like a young girl, actually after CP, my dad who gave me a lot of autographed editions (NB: literal translation - not sure what this is saying), my CP family, my fans club who has always been supporting me all along, also all those who love me, thank you to all of you! I love you all! I hope everyone can continue to be healthy and happy! PD actually hoped that Yeh and I will win the best couple award, I feel disappointed that we did not win ... Befroe I enter MS, this is the last time I will appear before your TV screen, on January 14 next year I will enter the army training service for military training. I will enter the military with full spirit! When I am in MS, please do not forget me!

Thanks for aalha's translation. Baby YOO has good parents. And I believe that they are proud of YOO.

Baby YOO will leave us for 2 years. But we will not forget him. So Baby YOO won't worry. We will wait for him.

Wish he would be healthy and happy. I will pray for him~~

Cute YOO

_-_0511.jpg

2007_MBC_11_2_071230_HDTV_XviD-Enta.jpg

credit by dc gy

hiya Yehbaby...

yes.. today is my wedding anivesary. Thanks for your well-wishes.. :) my new year's day? nothing special.. woke up about 5am in the morning, came to the house and stayed till about 9am? then after that went out for brunch then went shopping for a while.. came home, hubby grab hold of computer for the whole afternoon for doing his project, and I went to sleep instead... woke up at 6pm just in time to date Seo Gun.. :wub: after that went out for dinner.. come back, check the house for about an hour and handover PC to hubby again.. :sweatingbullets:

ohhhh.. sorry to hear about your hard drive crash.. I guess YOO really want you to start anew eh? hehe

sure thing....it's here:

i love this videoclip... :) even though i've watched it many times already, it still moves me seeing Yoo share his feelings with his fans so intimately. he really opens himself up with his fans.

ahh.. that one.. ok.. I'll dig into my backup and have it uploaded for you and YooGals here. :D

To give encouragement to GY for his MS, YEH actually mentioned her younger brother (who she is REALLY close to judging from pictures and CYworld entries) who is currently doing his MS and that she is confident he will return safely. And then she said 'Fighting!'. And GY really seemed encouraged by it. His clapping was so intense. Like 'YAHHHHHHH... THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT. WAIT FOR ME!!' HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh no. I'm setting my GYEH-ness loose. Hahahaha...
haha.. he wasn't only clap with intense Yehbaby, but he was like "Wohhhh!!!" lol!! That was clearly captured by the camera.. <_<

Even when he was not addressing it to her, she did look a bit more interested in the speech than she was during last year's MBC Awards when SOMEONE won the Best Male Newcomer.
haha.. I sensed her "awkwardness" while walking to the stage with that "someone" to announce the newcomer award.. :P They didn't talk much like the other presenters did. And the best part was when she was asked how she feels about being with baby YOO, and she say extremely happy? lol!! That was so cute.

yes, angelie. they had too strong a field this year for the male acting awards. there is no room for baby Yoo in TEA, so MBC put him in EA to give him space to win there la. TEA really got no space already. that's why BYJ didn't even win the Top Excellence Award, he straight got his Daesang! :sweatingbullets:
yeah.. I'm glad MBC gave him space in EA... EA also doesn't seem to have space already, and thus they gave the other 2 guys the acting award.. lol!! GY had a shot in last year EA, but there was no space for him, and he got the acting award just like the one they have this year. Which is not bad since it's an acknowledge of his excellent acting too.

Thank you again Amaryllis for bringing us more Chinese news articles.

Thanks for aalha's translation. Baby YOO has good parents. And I believe that they are proud of YOO.

Baby YOO will leave us for 2 years. But we will not forget him. So Baby YOO won't worry. We will wait for him.

Wish he would be healthy and happy. I will pray for him~~

hi sally. yes.. baby YOO has very good parents and they had raised him well.. I'm sure they are proud of him as much as we do.. :wub: Likewise, we will not forget YOO for the next 2 years and will wait for him faithfully.. :P yes.. we will all pray that he will be strong, healthy, safe and happy always.

Guest calypso78

And were Mr Hong and GY holding her hands as she got up or had she been clutching their hands even before the results were announced? I think YEH was really overwhelmed and might have had to clench their hands to keep herself calm. I, over in Singapore here had my fingers poised so stiffly over the keyboard. If I had a dude like GY by my side, don't you think I would clutch his hand? Of course to appear less obvious over my intentions, I would have to clutch Mr Hong's hand too. Hahahaha...

Is it wrong for me to think exactly the same thing?! For me it was very obvious that holding hands with Mr. Hong was as if a child is holding her father's hand but holding hands with GY was a different kind of support. It might be just friendly support and it might be more than that, only time will tell. Furthermore the flower incident to me spoke volumes. As far as i can understand Eun Hye knew that she had to give him flowers if he would to win the award- she even saw (well apparently not really) Nam Sang- mi giving the flowers to LJK however she was so happy and excited for our Yoo that she totally forgot that she has a little job to do- that is to give him the flowers. Now if that doesn't tell us that she likes him I don't know what does. Oh and no shipping intended gals. :phew:

haha.. I sensed her "awkwardness" while walking to the stage with that "someone" to announce the newcomer award.. They didn't talk much like the other presenters did. And the best part was when she was asked how she feels about being with baby YOO, and she say extremely happy? lol!! That was so cute.

Oh man, i was LOLing at that award presenting segment. Have you seen the evil eye YEH gave JJH after he asked her whether she is happy with her coffee manager? i tought she was about to eat him alive...LOL. it was very obvious that she doesn't feel comfy around JJH and i would go as far as to say ...she doesn't really like him at this point. when he asked her how was she doing she didn't even bother to ask him the same question back...how rude?! :phew:<_<:P

Guest orangechocolate

ariesw ...T h a n k y o u :lol: Do you hear me ?? i said ...T h a n k y o u :lol: ... ...Goshhh..baby YOO knew abt. ours feeling. ours thought

He so sweet to said right that. >____< when? when? when this year end !!! <_<

Good afternoon OC.

haha.. neh.. hubby don't give me new PC for new year.. he get himself new PC and I get the old one.. but still useable.. :D I rather have it than have a new one because I don't need to install all the software all over again.. :P "School 4" is available for download on the first page of the house. yes.. you need HJSplit to join the files together.

-- Hello..My Angel We meet 2nd time for today ^^....ohhh your hubby should give a new one to you too ^^??

i think you should have excellent options's PC for all things of baby YOO. Ex. DL or High Quality !! btw, better than nothing !! At least you'll have your own one. that's means you can use anytime that you want Right?? ^^btw, i'll try for DL school 4 next time...i have 720 days for DL Mr. Baby Face !!

18 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)

15 Members: laylay, kayelee, glamourCP, Cenedra, cstephanie86, amoi90, Pat_Yoo, seanghi, sally0821, blushingpink, fayhan, pleng_kung, pavitra, Veena22, panmy

edit+++

TWINNIE, you ghosting at work? :D Me too.. i had a busy day... finishing my lovenotes.. no work done! LOL!

-- Chuuuu~ Dont said out loud My twinnie, my boss next my room :sweatingbullets:

huhh time to go back home see you this evening YOOgals ^^ i love military color

Guest tangtang

kai stole it from me huhuhu i even kept it in my safety box...but but she still got it.

ninja kai is talented with regards to stealing YOO stuffs...so make sure you take yours with you bwahahaha.

never mind...i will just buy new pair of slippers for BABY YOO...give him one and i'll keep the other one :tongue2:

LOL! Me ninja now? Gah... im now confuse of who i am now! LOL! :mellow: Hahahaha, what to do with one pair of slippers? Hug it? In Yoo's mind: "this was given by queenie, need to hug this slipper" LOL!

kai-where you able to hunt-down the fat man in red suit?should we ask him to merge south and north korea so that they will no longer have that MS thingy?or should we just ask that red suit-fat man to move the time fasert so it will be 2009 already.lol

sorry we cant call 9-1-1coz they are on holiday break lol.

No luck queenie, and ive already prepared a speech.. How are you santa? Care to share your diet? Aigooo.. nevermind, dont want to be fat lady in red suit. LOL! If i probably met Mr. santa, i will definetly asked if it can be 2009 when i woke up after xmas day. :lol:

LOOOL Kai!! Remember I talked abt Shrek the Halls? The turkey? I made a gif a gif out of the silly dance.

It's exactly how I imagine you do the silly dance! LMAO :lol:

Kai, how come I have a feeling you don't like his Taiwan hair? :P:D

I'm good. How are you? Sure sure, no problemos. You don't even have to reply it ;p

and I love YOO more than you more and more.. does that make sense? =O

i ran.. no luck ;__;

Ellie, LOOOL too! I thought it was Barney, silly me! So where is the gif?

I love his Taiwan hair. Im crazee over it.. so i put a really after the sentence cause i think some yoogals dont want it. :D

I can't post long love note tonight but I want to drop my Christmas present to all my love.....YooGals Dongseang. Enjoy your present, kay :blush:

Lily Unnie! Hope you had a wonderful christmas too, and thanks for the present! Lurve it!

wishing a very merry christmas to the greatest gong yoo fans.

it's only Yoogals ;]

%7Boption%7Dcoffeeprince-icon.jpg%7Boption%7D

love, another gongyoo fan.

Hi love_jesus! Glad to see you back, and nice meeting you!

xblaah, welcome back!

if couldn't, can the fatman in red suit take us to BaBy YOo's camp every year?(it's impossible to go everyday,isn't? :unsure::unsure: )I will be the first volunteer to help the fatman carry the present bag --> so that's i can put mine for Baby Yoo hahaha..

Pee Nate, are you sure? I want to put myself on a box and be a present? LOL!

OMG OMG OMG.... Kai,you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 24 hrs alreday! I did call 9-1-1!

They're probably finding you somewhere in the northpole what should i do??? LOL LOL....

LOL!!! PEE, how come you called 9-1-1? It was not even a day.. got excited of someone to hunt me down? LOL! Good thing i was not in the north pole when you called.. i was in Korea, checking on someone! Aigooo! :lol:

Kai, i posted earlier you can take my potbelly to help you swim(it can help you float) at any time you want bwahhh...h

btw,seem you really love calling me "Pee"!!!??? :tongue2:

unnie Euchan...you see? how pasaway Kai is??? LOL

LOL! gah.. can i fry your belly instead? me love fried pork belly. LOL! I know PEE is PEE that is why i love you PEE! :lol:

hello there chippy.. good to see you back... luckily you didn't get lost chasing after that flying reindeer... lol!! and you dated Rudolf? oh my.. you didn't even want to let go of that reindeer huh?

Angel unnie, have you seen the picture of the Rudolf i dated with? LOL! I thought of giving him a green nose instead of the old red one.. to match the green suit! LOL!

haha.. chippy.. nothing happen, so no story.. the only thing that happen is that he will be leaving in January.. :P

fireworks? don't worry.. it's a happy ending.. :) yes.. Yuri as in the Yuri in OFD... she's portraying a girl dressed up as a boy in HGD..

or Sidus might wait till Valentines 2010 then hand it to him.. lol!!

ohhh.. that news is so new!! :lol: fireworks, im still at episode 2.. i was still in the Capital mood, so can appreciate KJH in fireworks now. LOL! So Yuri is becoming like EC in old Korea, eh?

++edit

WAVE WAVE ANGEL UNNIE!

TWINNIE, you ghosting at work? :D Me too.. i had a busy day... finishing my lovenotes.. no work done! LOL!

Off for now.. will be back later. *whoosh* *poofed*

Guest kayelee

Hellllooo YOOgals! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I miss YOO all

Congratulations to our beloved GYEH again for winning the award. Am still very happy! :D

Just have a good rest since the holidays. I was in a hurry finishing Coffee Prince before it airs in TV.

Cause I know I'll be disappointed. <_<:lol: that's why I wasn't able to go online. :P

Angelie, I started watching One Fine Day last night :blink: and I'm in Ep 8 already. Not that addict neh? :lol:

Love his character there. :blush: Very Lovable! I won't blame Ha neul for falling in love with her brother.:wub: lol

will start my backreading to save all GYEH goodies :rolleyes: ...i have 8 pages..whew! FIGHTING! :sweatingbullets:

hope soompi won't eat posts today. lol

waves to... :)

pleng_kung, pavitra, Veena22, panmy, aalhl, kristabelle, white_wave,

parallelrandomness, sally0821, lili

Kai are YOO ghosting? :lol:

Guest kayelee

Good morning YOOgals!

I'm still full of happiness right now. It all felt like a dream yesterday but when i woke up today,

i said to myself that it wasn't a dream after all. Although I'm disappointed about the Couple Award

but I guess BYJ's ajumma force is huge! I mean really really huge. I'm starting to believe that it must

be a computer problem or something.. i mean come on! 90+% of the votes. It's just too hard to believe.

Anyway, this means that GYEH have to have another project together so they can win the Couple

Award in the future :D

hi Ellie hope you had a wonderful new year. :)

hahaha! Same feelings with you ,

BYJ's ajumma force is really formidable especially japanese fans. <_< isn't the Couple Award are supposed to be for youngsters... :P:lol:

yes! they have to be in another project... they're still the Perfect Couple in our hearts. :rolleyes:

Guest lanechan

GY's acceptance speech.

今天的衣服是军绿色的,之后我穿的衣服应该也大都是这个颜色的吧......

出道以来,也许也是因为有点傲气,从来没有想要得奖的念头,但是实际把

这个奖握在手上,真的很开心。我的父母也在家中收看电视上颁奖典礼的转

播,我那还像个小女孩的妈妈、‘咖啡王子 1号店’之后,塞给我最多签名

版的爸爸、‘咖啡王子’家族、一直支持我的 fanclub的各位,还有爱着我

的所有人,谢谢你们!我爱你们!希望大家都能够健康幸福!导演希望我和

恩惠能够得到最佳情侣奖,没有得到,感觉有些可惜....。在入伍前,这是

最后一次跟大家在萤光幕前见面了,明年 1月14日,就要进入论山训练所受

训,我会元气十足地从军去的!在我入伍期间,请大家不要忘了我!’

*wave to all YOOGALS!!! :)

thank you so much aalhl!!!:)

gosh! i just love his acceptance speech.

happy new year to all!!! :)

i gonna missed YOO...

he always be in my heart & mind. Hehe.

Guest kayelee

howdy nate. :)

happy new year to you too.

yes BABY YOO look uberly gOOd wearing that never ending smile with him.

and everytime the camera will focus on BABY YOO i'll be like this :w00t::w00t::phew::):wub::wub::sweatingbullets: and i cannot *blink* bwahahaha

SUCH A FINE GENTLEMAN...our EXCELLENT MAN IN YOOHOUSE. :wub:

LF thats what i thought reading the translation...that the MC was putting YEH on the spot.

but YEH being smart answer the question differently...just like her other interviews regarding oppa.

but after she said that she knows oppa will work hard and return FIGHTING...then i can say that she knows BABY YOO will definitely survive MS. such confident from the young princess warrior eh.

oh i so love what she answered to jjh when he teased her about her being happy with Cp manager GONG YOO and without a second thought she say's YES YES im very happy.wahhhhhhh a little revelation ain't it?...im my cultish mind lol.

BABY YOO and mr. hong was so supportive of YEH...they assured her that she will bag the award thats why i think they hold her hand...and see BABY YOO's reaction when the MC called out YEH's name...he was happy no doubt.

hi quennie, GY looks really good wearing the green suit with his dashing smile ever! :rolleyes::wub:

even the black PS-ED suit is really great! :blush:

aww! :w00t: i so want to see YEH's reaction about jjh teasing her being happy with CP manager Gong Yoo... who wouldn't? :lol:

Plus the MC putting YEH on the spot. :blush: YEH's kinda prepared with the question, neh? lol

Guest kayelee

thanks for this news. :) especially the holding hands pic. :rolleyes:

:lol: OMG KAI! i am seriously thinking of tracking down who's responsible in GMA for acquiring CP and who appointed the dubbers and i will have them shot by a firing squad! <_<:lol:

finally i can rest coz holidays are over! whew! :phew:

anyways, before i forget...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/beb...ts/congrats.jpg

bebe, count me in! :fury: they even changed the background music. <_< am I watching an animae series? lol

GY's acceptance speech.

aww! he's talking the MS thing again... :tears: and he was actually expecting both of them to win...if only...

thanks angelie

Guest anythingasian

hey yoogals...

thanks to ariesw and mishy for the translations and of course to angel and yehbabyYEH for posting them...

he looked so dashing that night...i cant help but keep on saying that i keep on squealing everytime i see his never ending smiles...he is obviously very nervous but he's quite cool most esp when he gave his speech...i've watch his acceptance speech several times...really drooling here...hahaha...

i love it when he said that the PD was hoping they won the best couple...hahaha...it means that they've been talking about it...

it's also good to know that he gives so much care for his fans...i envy those korean fans...

the thread really is moving so fast i could not keep up with it, i've read them all but can't quite remember who said what...someone mentioned about YOO as her first korean crush...was it you angelie?...he's not mine but he's the most addictive and definitely the longest...i was a certified lurker before and yooyeh made me register and actually post my thoughts...they inspired this batgirl to come out of her batcave and gain new friends...whew...and unfortunately gain some out of this world, unbelievable whatnots..the uruk-hais :P

i love this videoclip... even though i've watched it many times already, it still moves me seeing Yoo share his feelings with his fans so intimately. he really opens himself up with his fans.

thanks angel for asking for this clip...i was able to watch it as well...thanks yehbaby for posting the link...

i am amazed on how transparent he is in that vid...no pretensions at all...im glad he's like that...

And were Mr Hong and GY holding her hands as she got up or had she been clutching their hands even before the results were announced? I think YEH was really overwhelmed and might have had to clench their hands to keep herself calm. I, over in Singapore here had my fingers poised so stiffly over the keyboard. If I had a dude like GY by my side, don't you think I would clutch his hand? Of course to appear less obvious over my intentions, I would have to clutch Mr Hong's hand too. Hahahaha....

hahaha...i would have done the same thing...i wonder how long were they clasping each others hand...hahaha...

I'm too excited to go to sleep lily unnie..) from what I heard, DaeSang winner usually is NOT the winner of Top Excellence.. I understand what they are doing, but I'm not good in explaining it. Also goes to the Golden Acting award.. I believe that award is given because LSG and JH are equally good to grab the excellence award, and in order to satisty fans, they give them the new category and GY/LJK grab the major award..

yes, angelie. they had too strong a field this year for the male acting awards. there is no room for baby Yoo in TEA, so MBC put him in EA to give him space to win there la. TEA really got no space already. that's why BYJ didn't even win the Top Excellence Award, he straight got his Daesang!

glad you guys explained that...a lot of my friends kept on asking me how the koreans give away their awards...bewildered about it and the only thing i was able to tell them was...i couldnt care less how, what, why...YOOYEH won and that is enough for me...

and yoogals... what you think?

he already sneaked on the MANSION? Looks like the green suit was inspired by the Yooelf in the banner!! Hmmmm.... :

you are one hell of a funny gal...who would've thought of that...he must've seen the banner!

B)

Guest lanechan

Happy New Year Yoogals! :D Our Man of Excellence is still bringing us so much joy into 2008 even though he's going into MS soon!

Ok, some goodies for ya'll, haha! Translation of Gong Yoo's acceptance speech below, as i asked a fellow YEH fan to do. Thanks SO MUCH to mishybear from YEH's warriors camp! *does a korean bow*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sure, i will translate for you!

i am also a fan of gong yoo so i dont mind.. hehe

MC: Nam Sang Mi is giving him a flower bouquet.

Yoon Eun Hye looks like she doesn't know what to do because Nam Sang Mi went to go give flowers!

GY: It's okay, it's okay! You don't have to come!

MC: She's coming up!

MC: She's here with flowers.

Congratulations!

Why don't we hear a speech from you, Gong Yoo ssi?

GY: I was dressing up, and I wore this khaki-coloured suit. It's a colour I'm going to be wearing a lot now.

After I debuted... I don't know if this is arrogant or not... but I've never thought of wanting to win an award.

But now that I've won, and I'm on stage... it feels good.

I want to thank my lovely mom who still loves when I come out on TV and is watching me right now,

and my father, who was the one to receive the most autographs from Coffee Prince.

And I want to share this honor with the Coffee Prince family, and I love the Yoo & I fan club who are freezing outside.

Also, to everybody that I love... be happy and healthy.

Thank you!

after Lee JunKi's speech...

MC: Wait, wait!

Gong Yoo ssi, just like you said, you are going to be wearing khaki a lot from now on.

A lot of fans are sad because you have to leave for the military.

To be exact, when will you be leaving? Is today your last TV appearance?

GY: Yes, formally, today would be the last.

MC: Oh, I see. Then what exact day...?

GY: Oh, when I'm leaving? On January 14th, I'll start my training. (i'm not 100% that's what he says)

MC: Oh no!!

GY: I'll return safely!

MC: Gong Yoo ssi! A lot of fans must be sad right now. Can you give some words to your loving fans as well as Yoon Eun Hye and the Coffee Prince team?

GY: Yes. Our director really wanted Eun Hye and I to win the Best Couple award, so it's a bit disappointing. And I don't know where she is right now, but I didn't get to say thank you... so thank you to our director.

Um, I've never won an award before, so I'm kind of shaking from nervousness.

Anyway, I'll be going to the military and coming back very healthy. Please don't forget me, and please remember me.

Be healthy and happy!

my translations are not that great, so sorry!

but i hope they were of help!

hehehe

happy new year!

thank you so much Yehbaby !!! :)

i really digging for mbc translations & now... thanks to mishybear too!!! :)

thanks to all YOOGALS for sharing all YOO goodies. Again, iloveit!!! :)

i wait for YOO!!! FIGHTING!!!

Guest atsigrace

beautifully said atsigrace. No mattter how long we will wait for YOO. If he can stay strong for us fans, we can surely stay strong for him.. :)

I second the motion!!!! :)