Guest kayelee

hi lily, what title did han seong got? sorry can't stream... so happy for them.. :rolleyes:

Oc, yOOR not a Gong Yoo Fan neh? :lol: seeing from your desktop and,

they're all Gong Yoo. :rolleyes:

gosh! buffering again! <_<

Guest greensunflower

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING PICS AND UPDATES! i love it! :)

can't wait for GY to win!!

i definitely think that coffee prince will sweep the awards tonight since there has already been 2 given. GYEH FOR THE WIN!!!

I am sooooooooooo shocked right now..

GY and YEH didn't win the couple award nor the popularity award ..

Whoa! Are you serious?! I thought they'd be a shoe-in for at least one of those.

I already knew how online voting result will be.. anyway, according to MBC Drama award thread, LSG and JH was awarded a new award called "Golden Acting award for Miniseries". Now I think GY and LJK are up for Excellence.. *crossing fingers*

Guest Yehbaby

i'm beyond shocked. this is completely ridiculous. BYJ and LJA won over 92% of the votes for best couple! :blink:

Talk about the determination of BJY's fans and their power voting.....might as well put him in the running for korean president. he'll probably win. <_<

and lucky for Lee Ji Ah, coz those who vote for BYJ probably vote her at the same time since one click submits two votes (male and female). there is no way she is more popular than YEH. :rolleyes: if the voting was separate for male and female actors, YEH would've won. <_<

Guest min_montel

hi lily, what title did han seong got? sorry can't stream... so happy for them.. :rolleyes:

Sorry kaye....I dont know... :blush: BYJ and his partner already won 2 awards...hopefully after this GYEH turn...**praying hard**

Guest greensunflower

i'm beyond shocked. this is completely ridiculous. BYJ and LJA won over 92% of the votes for best couple! :blink:

Talk about the determination of BJY's fans and their power voting.....might as well put him in the running for korean president. he'll probably win. <_<

HAHAHA. i got a good laugh out of that. BJY should just have his own catergory and let that be it.

GYEH still reigns as the better couple overall.. BJY is just one person and his leading lady benefited from him but GYEH were the ultimate duo with the best chemistry!

i hope yoo wins!

Guest orangechocolate

-- it's make sense!!! im super blurrrrr now. 92% Goshhhh...they hack MBC site or something -________-???

Oh...my Angel...Battle Zone begin....

29 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 9 Anonymous Users)

20 Members: panmy, jerrina, nok, jodi_aries, skyfre88, MissMellis, rgbg, mymy, jchan, yelly, Archmage, Happytoy, min_montel, crystalline3005, francsca, ridiana, kayelee, glamangel, Faa, twicehis

Guest natedao

OMG.....we have YOoGals online 31 user!!!

i never seen before!

-- it's make sense!!! im super blurrrrr now. 92% Goshhhh...they hack MBC site or something -________-???

c mon....Sis did u expect the award from voting???

Big hugs YOogals!

31 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 10 Anonymous Users)

21 Members: copperkey_kulet, bliss_, Shingai, MissMellis, FAYE19, jchan, Happytoy, crystalline3005, rgbg, jodi_aries, taketo, min_montel, ridiana, aalhl, kayelee, panmy, francsca, mymy, glamangel, Faa, twicehis