Guest queeninmycastle

Morning YooGals, I just want to say "hello" to all. I am very grateful for this thread. This thread is so friendly and has really nice angels here to support each other and for keeping this thread alive and kickin'. YooGals have a sunny and cheerful weekend!

hi texashot..we are greatful to you too that you like it here.

post post and post some more ok?.

you have a wonderful weekend too.

oppsss you can come with faye and me to korea...the more the merrier.

YooGals Dongseng....how is everybody??? It is been a while since my last visit YooHouse. MISS YOOGALS and MISS BABY YOO...**hugs for everybody and baby Yoo too** :wub: hehehe. Any Baby Yoo news? I need to do backreading but will need sometimes too finish. I have enourmous works ahead of me. After settle everything, I will doing my routine back...coming here everyday..

I will catch up with YooGals later. I better start my backreading now...may be I can cover a few pages before I go to bed. My eyes are already half wide open...so sleepy + tired because this week I've put my brain, energy and time to finished my artworks and planning innovation award paper...tonight, I want to take a break from works......recharge my energy by visiting here and do my backreading...

Angelie, Faye, Neng, Tangtang, Queenie, Ellies, Tika, Eun Chan, iluvyoo2....and all YooGals that I failed to mention name here (I am not so good in remembering others name) ....I MISS YOU ALL!!! muahmuahmuah!!!! and to all YooHouse newbies...WELCOME and enjoy your visit here....

unnie lily...miss you.

hows everything goin?

still busy with work? hope it will be over soon...so that you can visit us more often.

oh there's some new but its not confirmed yet...BABY YOO will enlist next year together with some korean actors...date? not specified.

enjoy your work unnie lily...we'll see you soon.muaaaaaaaahh.

yayyyyyy i'm off today.... well, not really off coz' i have to see "the quack" @ kaiser later. nothing serious though- just my cough that recurred and i'm hating it. anyway- i was laughing... giggling..... cracking ....etc.... when i read your posts about gong yoo being here last night. i actually saw the user name when after hitting the add reply button when i said my bye bye but i didn't take it seriously. we really are a bunch of yooloonies :lol::lol: it's no different from my faye gong badge..... whatever..... real or imagined is fine as long as it's yoo! but it would be super duper nice if he is aware that we exist and if only he could come by and see for himself how much love we have for him. i do imagine bumping into him somewhere in la or lax or vegas or when i go to korea with queenie (who else want to go? :lol: ) i will tell him and lead him to http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...16&t=137353 or whatever index :lol: sigh.... dream on.... it's free anyway!

hi faye...hope all is good with you.

kaiser hospital? where at? i have a friend working in kaiser. i've been to hacienda last year to visit them. well so much for that.

oist...so you were laughing huh. i bet the username GONG YOO thinks we are a bunch of loonies here...getting wild just seeing that name hahahaha.YES its no different from your GONG FAYE badge except that its his FULL name...my my my... how we wish that was really him and that we could actually exchange a word with him then that would be so GREAT...even just a simple "hi its me GOng YOO... how are you YOOgals?" "im fine and happy to know you all"...

wouldnt that be wonderful????sheeehhh.

we're the same queenie... i'm a hard critic too. it's like..."although the actor can cry doesn't mean that he's good". you've got to make your presence felt ... if i feel what you want to supposedly want to feel... then i'm hooked.

why do i have the feeling that i was the one being left out here???

neng BABY YOO...knocks me off of my feet.

i felt his presence in all his works...he pours out his heart and soul in it.

you left out? nah...dont be.

ellie and BABY YOO owned it as what she claims...im just a regular costumer in there...dont hunt for another branch bcoz BABY YOO comes regularly in this cafe...you wouldnt want to miss him, right?

i remember when i first saw him in s diary and she's on duty.

after that, i fell in love. :]

feel...BABY YOO rocks.

to fall for this guy is not that hard...all it takes is just that "smile" and viola...it will hit the core of our hearts...melting and pounding.

nah...i dnt think the username GONG YOO was scared...its either she/he was just embarrassed coz she/he use that name when she/he is not the real one or maybe who knows if that was really GONG YOO...he will surprise YOOGALS one day.

crosses fingers :D

i remember when i first saw him in s diary and she's on duty.after that, i fell in love. :]

mine was only on she's on duty, and i really like the chemistry between sunah and him. and then just this weekend, i watched hot diary. omo! i was sweating.. :rolleyes:

hello queenie!!!!

hello to all yoogals, online or not!!!

i have to go home now... i need to get sleep badly!!!!

take care y'all!

♥♥♥,

c_k

Kamusta YOO GALS,

I practice my Tagalog, :P thanks to Yen.

Hi dear about MBC award, it is hope of us.

But follow to news Baby Yoo has a lot of competitor.

However Baby Yoo fighting fighting... :P

And Just curious, all series of Yoo, Which series to top popular?

It made to Baby Yoo to know of almost fanclub. :lol:

Vicente, how are you dear? About MBC award, having it or not is not the problem. GY has been well-known enough after his "top popular" Coffee Prince, as I agree with Yen. And Angel unnie already told us, he is still the best for us, love him.

from FAYE, Thanks neng! And in my mind- I already committed my allowance for another designer bag- to splurge on those collectibles instead :P ….. but i guess it's not meant to be. Yeah…. I felt like I was the producer of Coffee Prince beaming from ear to ear because of the very positive response from the viewers and that would later on become the redeeming factor for my disappointment. That was my 7th time to watch it and it was like I was watching it for the first time….

we're all very proud of YOO... that's why everytime i went to buy dvd's i ask the saleslady if CP and other YOO dramas and movies are selling hot. and the proof? i asked her to reserve for me the box set of OFD... result? somebody beats me to it. i didn't get angry... it made me happy instead. why? people are now recognizing YOO's talents...

FAYE and Neng, I'm so happy to know that. I who just have crushed on him for 3 months since CP, dying to want more of him. That's why I've ended up here at YOO HOUSE. So glad to spread YOOvirus to many of my friends through CP vector. Some of them have children at 16 - 17 and they all love GY. Oh, I'm so PROUD, kkkkkk :rolleyes:

don't be a silent reader anymore... once you interact with us... you'll feel as if you know YOO personally hahaha

Love your talk, Neng. Never before would I joined any actor/actress topic. Becoz of him I made an account at Soompi. :P WELCOME TO YOOHOUSE all SILENT READERS. Love YOO ALL.

(eganlyen @ Nov 14 2007, 09:05 PM)

Finally Ive already watch the first episode of OFD so far i like it..my problem is there are parts the i dont understand what are they talkin' since i was staring at his face and smiling like a fool. His english pronunciation is pretty good too.

Yen, how many time have you drooled with Seo-Gun of OFD? Bwahhh, full of handsome and manly SG now huh?

Guest queeninmycastle

picture this out Girls...BABY YOO will soon gonna wear like this. :D:D:D

artwork76.jpg

*wave* to VAL ... and to kape, martha05, precious_rain=>all of you WELCOME TO YOOHOUSE.

*WAVE* to Quennie, so you're at home.

SOOMPI IPS error again when I add my posts :angry: I lost some, gruuu :angry:

Angel unnie, every gif you brought here make me fall deeply. "Park Tae In returns", Ellie baby, do you love his mature there? Me, too. And unnie, yummy Seo-Gun :rolleyes: my OFD OST is still around here. Yen even got jealous w/ that ill Hyo Ju, bwahhh :D .

oki ... m back from my coffee break...

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...oohousecafe.jpg

... and guess what?

he's there to serve coffee...

*Sigh* My dearest Neng, you're.... really.... I'm more in coffee addicts, cannot withdraw from his coffee aroma.

iluvyoo2, thanks for sharing that GYYH - OHUI CF. He's so SMEXXXXXXXXXY there, esp with YH in the scene :rolleyes: How I wish they're doing CF together.

Baby Ellie, that switch pix of GY_YH is so funny, widen my smile. And baby, your sweet dream with shirtless GY at the beach, bwahhh, sweet girl, aren't you afraid the others here? But we all love him that way, so, keep dreaming on baby. Btw, I guess it was really hot that time in spite of freezing cold huh?

I believe your Dad is fully recovered? All the best to you my dear.

Yup, I'm also from Europe (Ger). I think Euchan is from EU too (UK). Anyone else from the old continent?

*WAVE* to Min_montel, big hugs and kisses welcome back.

FAYE dear, you're not here tonight with me, :( where are you?

Yes, I'm VNese, but I'm in EU one more year before back home.

I feel you… which reminds me to burn more copies of the ones I made courtesy of you know who…. for back up. I keep backtracking to Java Jam and the one HK sang to EC over and over again- what's the title of that one btw?

FAYE, as Neng told you, "norul saranghe" - 너를 사랑해 - Loving you by Han Dong Jun. Kkkk, that song is my ring tone right now.

Go through your phone book, call people and ask them to drive you to the airport. The ones who will drive you are your true friends. The rest aren't bad people; they're just acquaintances.

:D FAYE dear, as I already told yoo, trully active girl. Luve your quote.

ChipChip my luv nik :) are you that mad at Cantata Bottle? Oops, dear, please back soon so that I know you're calm down again.

juuicebox,

i discovered him from Coffee Prince smile.gif AHHH! i just love him wink.gif he's so hott ;D LOL

gerrronimo,

remember when I first saw him in Coffee Prince, I was like, "WHAAA?!" when I realized that he was the lame kid from My Tutor Friend, haha! smile.gif. I love him, though. He is so great, and my favorite actor.

zaleefa,

i love you oppa

Welcome to YOOHOUSE, Juuicebox, gerrronimo, zaleefa, and texashot, our warm and beautiful YOOHOUSE open for everyone. Do visit often and happy with YOO in all his perfect dramas and movies.

i remember when i first saw him in s diary and she's on duty.

after that, i fell in love. :]

Feelings, after all the uber hot scenes in S-Diary and SOD, how did you feel dear? Bwahh, head banging, nail biting....? YOO GAls famous syndromes :D . Have you got chances to watch all of his movees and dramas? Find time to watch them then. Yoo definitely must come to our house to shout out your love after watching all.

Yay! you lazy you...bwahahaha

its ok though... coz even if you are being lazy...you still have the energy to watch CP...you still in CP withdrawal?...me?im already in BABY YOOwithdrawal syndrome hahahaha. nah...im fine..readying myself for his departure soon...im getting there hehehe.

you have a good night sleep then dearest.

lubs you too VAL...mwaaaaah.

:DQuennie my dearest, being lazy while watching our hottie man is the happiest moment in a day, kkkk. And seeing your creative art of YOO remind me all the beautiful memories of his works --> his roles --> his characters --> all about him.

I still laugh crazily remember the chaos this morning in our house with GY user name. CRAZY IN LOVE.

OC Dale dear, I want to borrow your line again, but since it's weekend, I send my love to all YOO GALS,

Angel unnie, get well soon.

Quennie, Love you too, hugs and kisses, mwaaaaaaaah.

Nana, morning to yoo :)

Neng, more YOOnergy tomorrow morning with your new art.

Lily unnie, hope seeing you soon.

ChipChip, Yen, FAYE, all YOOpinays, SALAMAT for all your goodies (he he, how's my Tagalog?)

Ellie baby, Euchan, hugs and kisses to my neighbours.

CK, enjoy BTSC, my dear

Vicente, I miss yoo.

Bebe_sam, finish OFD my dear?

iluvyoo2, more smexy pics at the wk? :)

anythingasian, love your unique PS.

Love to jinkzzmec - juhjuh - texashot - rasppery - Feelings. Who else? To everyone love GY.

HAPPY WEEKEND

morning yoogals!

found this at a chinese bbs

请大家帮忙签成立《YOO国际粉丝会》请愿书

5 t2 f( B) m( U( L) n0 Y. }韩剧,韩影,韩国,综艺韩剧|韩影|韩国|综艺% g( X/ e$ W, S% k: U& U

在Soompi(http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=210)喜爱孔侑的人打算成立《YOO国际粉丝会》,所以要召集大家的签名。然后把这些签名送给孔侑的经纪公司(Siqus HQ)。

3 }/ F0 h, P0 m# Y: p韩剧,韩影,韩国,综艺

5 {+ y3 K& Y& R$ v1 ~% i% l+ ?0 h韩剧,韩影,韩国,综艺喜欢侑的人就马上行动吧,团结就是力量!!!!::韩剧热线BBS::4 q$ L! M8 m3 E

7 @6 b' E' A- ?' Y) ^韩剧|韩影|韩国|综艺到以下网址写下你的名字及email即可。韩剧|韩影|韩国|综艺' y2 T B& K* N

http://www.petitiononline.com/GYOIFC/petition.html

# L8 G, ^9 k- @- p2 q6 x韩剧|韩影|韩国|综艺* X* Z2 m* R0 U! L# J0 x6 M

转自Baidu. ], j2 g, ?! J2 I& }# [8 N7 X

L" o+ q$ ] F$ k% {( @2 Q& [太喜欢YOO了,我已经签了。 ' O2 N. K% n' z

大家快去签吧,让他知道有这么多海外的人喜欢他。

its about our petition for a international fanclub? right?

wave to everybody.... bc bc bc me!

yipee!! i'm 2 episodes short of downloading BTSC... can't wait for weekend to finish watching it. i hope.
wah!! good.. hope you have an enjoyable weekend date with Tae In, CK.. :) You should know who star candy is by now right? ;)

Morning YooGals, I just want to say "hello" to all. I am very grateful for this thread. This thread is so friendly and has really nice angels here to support each other and for keeping this thread alive and kickin'. YooGals have a sunny and cheerful weekend!
hello texashot. Feel free to say hi anytime.. :D May you have a bright and blessed weekend too.. :)

Lily unnie... Welcome come... miss ya.... Good luck with your projects. It's weekend, so have a good rest too!! News? well, the latest news being that baby YOO leaving for service in 2008.

good evening to you angelie... m happy that it's only the sleeping bug now that's bugging you ;) your on the road to recovery girl...
yeah.. road to recovery seems to be painful some times.. haha... my head is still spinning when I woke up this morning... then I will feel better the later half of the day.

right baby ellie...it was like that the first time that username appeared...

i think that was before unnie angel told us that she forwarded the first email to SIDUS informing about our existencce and about our plan in forming an INTERNATIONAL fan site. gosh...that was long time ago eh! and now it showed-up again hahahaha...username GONG YOO might be having a laugh of his/her life seeing YOOGALS went wacko again.

it would be nice if he/she can drop a note or two.

Queenie, that user turns up a day or two after I emailed Sidus about our existence and plans. could it be Sidus staff? haha... he/she is trying to make us crack our heads solving the mystery user. :D

neh...its not councidence unnie...i should say you logged-out to chase that username GONG YOO bwahahaha.
actually, I didn't log out. I just clicked somewhere. when I came back, the user was gone.. then a few minutes later he/she came back before kapoof again.

oh so im a year too late then huh?...yah yah yah i am...since BABY YOO's hair style is not like that already.i admired BABY YOO's spirit so much...he is not scared in doing experiments with regards to hair style.i would'nt be surprise if one day he will have it skin-head or bald...hahahaha
that hairstyle was way way back like 6-7 years ago I believe.. so I'm late as well.. hahah! anyway, I'm prepared to see him bald. lol!! and I'm pretty sure he would do that if he has to.

how we wish that was really him and that we could actually exchange a word with him then that would be so GREAT...even just a simple "hi its me GOng YOO... how are you YOOgals?" "im fine and happy to know you all"...

that would be awesome.. and I bet he will be saying "Awwww... You are all so cute!" with that look he had in CP when he see through his mum and grandma.. hehe... :rolleyes:

my faye.. awwwww... what a cute oldie.. one of my favourite cartoon character too, including garfield.. :D

mine was only on she's on duty, and i really like the chemistry between sunah and him. and then just this weekend, i watched hot diary. omo! i was sweating.. :rolleyes:
CK.. you forgot that you were sleepless too! :lol:

Hi Val.

About MBC award, having it or not is not the problem. GY has been well-known enough after his "top popular" Coffee Prince, as I agree with Yen. And Angel unnie already told us, he is still the best for us, love him.
winning an award or not, it's just a prize... I believe our support and love for him is more important and SOLID than an award.. BABY YOO WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST. :rolleyes:

Yen, how many time have you drooled with Seo-Gun of OFD? Bwahhh, full of handsome and manly SG now huh?
haha.. I think Anne might be drooling really bad by now... lol!!

good evening loves! it's friday night but i have to behave and just stay home coz' am still coughing - grrr... it's back and with a vengeance! anyway- i'm taking meds now and i should be alright soon.

ok i have to do my lovenotes now.....

*waves* at nikibi, ggp711, betchay830, Agi Li

my angel...are you ghosting?

my angel...are you ghosting?
no my faye.. I'm not ghosting... I've never ghosted before.. ;)

picture this out Girls...BABY YOO will soon gonna wear like this. :D:D:D
haha... queenie.. picturing him in that outfit or picturing him falling asleep during his watch-out duty? :P or even better, have YEH warrior sneaking in an give him a peck on his cheek yeah? lol!!!

Angel unnie, every gif you brought here make me fall deeply. "Park Tae In returns", Ellie baby, do you love his mature there? Me, too. And unnie, yummy Seo-Gun :rolleyes: my OFD OST is still around here. Yen even got jealous w/ that ill Hyo Ju, bwahhh :D .
ohh.. I'm happy to hear that you love those gifs... yep yep.. Anne got jealous of Hyo Joo.. and whenever I type Hyo Joo it reminds me of Yu Joo in CP.. OFD OST? I'm listening to the playlist I had in my multiply now. Still not able to get the cd back from my friend yet.. :( anyway, I've not been listening to the OST for months already.. really miss it.. now I'm recalling all the sweet moments in the drama.. :rolleyes:

good morning nana... yeah.. that is our petition for int. fanclub. They are encouraging people to sign.. :)

betchay... yeah.. although he has postpone his enlistment to give us more surprises, I still want him to go soon and come home early... :P

Another laugh!! TurtleYOO. LOL!!

viewimagemy3.gif

*** CRedit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest eganlyen

haha... you bet!! after reading Anne's SMS saying gong yoo's name next to mine, I have an adrenalin rush!! LOL!! actually, the time I logged in, the name was around already, just that I did not scroll down to the bottom of the page, so I didn't know. I hope the user will see the trail of my chase the next time he/she logs in...

hahaha good to heard that, so you need a YOOjection to regained your strength...

hmmm... are we talking about another girl now? hahah... anyway, talking about his other sister, well, the mom didn't know what her son is doing, but I think her dad does, but he just leave it as is.. and he's not just her adopted dad!!
hahaha yes were talkin about Sung Yuri now....oooohhh i see!

child abuse? hahah.. neh.. I think she got over her childhood already.. lol!!!

I mean as the younger sister in the house.hahaha

I don't remember.. do you still remember what page it was? I know she mention about something, and I told her I have a crazy idea of setting up an int. fan club I think, and she say why not! something like that? not sure.
Ive done a backreading again..My apologies shes not the one who thought of the idea,what she said is about president you being a president of a fansclub...See page 314 post# 6278 that its how it all started.

anne. history? should i start compossing now?hahahaha.im good at it.

lol.history?yes, yes,yes and lets include it in the mansion.

if he'd be the coffee server?...i might drink coffee every seconds...replacing water with it.hahahaha
if that happens we will end up awake 24/7.

Val-nice one!It feels you were a Pinay too!

I'm drooling to the point that i dont even care what was written on sub.

Yen even got jealous w/ that ill Hyo Ju, bwahhh :D

I dont know but its feels weird after CP i cant see him w/out YEH.Althought I'm not against w/hir other leading ladies.still im CP withdrawal i guess.

Hello to everyone!!!

hhmm... I'm listening to Val's favourite song from OFD OST now. ;)

Anne... you are right? It seems like I need YOOjection! LOL!!!! Oh boy!

neh.. we are not abusing our younger sister.. we are too nice to abuse her.. h.ehe.. :P

wah. .way back in page 314 huh? you must have lots of patience to go through those. *bow to Anne* ok queenie.. you can start your writeup now.. :)

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkwg7.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkua0.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkrq1.th.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkdc2.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkrn3.th.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjdb0.th.gif pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjvl0.th.gif pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjhx7.th.gif pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjfd0.th.gif

thumb.gif pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjez1.th.gif pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjii8.th.gif

*** Credit as printed @ daum GY ****

This is supposed to be the Hanafos CF with KSA.. but I don't seem to see this in the CF.. the making perhaps.

viewimageqh8.gif

viewimagepa9.gifviewimagegu1.th.gif

Can't get enuf of Tae In?

viewimagezo1.gifviewimageau9.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

awwwww..... one of my favourite song in OFD is playing now which GY sang in his fans meet last year... I'm imagining GY singing now.. hahah!! *wacko* and my daughter is humming to the song.. :rolleyes:

(queeninmycastle)

liked the idea...maybe after his 2yrs of mS we can organized something like that. and hopefully YOOHOuse will be bigger and recognized by then.

How many fan clubs does he have anyway? I mean the recognized ones?

faye u should frame that badge coz few years from now CP will be history in korean drama...truly an experience of a lifetime...it will remind you on how you became a BABY YOO wor-shipper.

I think you’re right….. I will definitely save that badge but to think that CP will be history in kdrama after two years is sad! I think that years from now; it should be considered a “classic”; one of the best k-drama series of all times!

(nanamienzo)

GONG YOO!!!!!!

yes http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...p-48inw325z.gif YOO !!!

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...me-1iwn08a7.gif

i can see yoo' r online ! pls post something, a simple hello will make us uber happy!

wahhhhhhhh were getting famous! famous k-actors GONG YOO & dennis O' neil are here now! hahaha im crazy?

maybe.... must be!

Nana; whoever that is must have the time of her/his life seeing all the brouhaha he/she created by lurking at the house. Well he/she had fun and all of you were excited and that’s good …. It’s nice to get excited sometimes!

(aalhl aka my angel)

ha.ha.. probably because I hardly go online early in the morning my time nowadays.. coz everytime I woke up, hubby is still with the computer.. so I went back to sleep and lazy to get up again... and these few days sick, so didn't wake up either.. so I guess that's why we don't meet that often.. well, I think I've been lack of goodies the past few days.. but hoping to be back in full swing by next week.. and probably have a surprise for YooGals.. yeah.. we should save our sadness and tears until a date is announce... or even better save it until the actual leaving day!

It’s really hard to get up from a warm bed…. I know the feeling coz’ I experience that every morning- especially now that it’s fall and colder. But it’s a habit for me now to turn on my pc and check who’s here before I leave for work. I know you’ll be back in the groove in a few and we will have more goodies to enjoy! Come to think of it; i don't even notice "your lack of goodies" coz' when you bring them home they're a lot - i have most of them stored in my cp.

i asked if you're ghosting coz' i can't see you at the current readers/users box but then here comes your post.... :P

continuation

(queeninmycastle)

faye dear...work fun?...its never fun when you are flooded with gallons of blood hehehehe...me being a vampire.but yeah i survived the day. yeyyyy.

do the *silly*dance...gald you liked the artwork.

dude just think about your bills and you’ll be thankful you have a job ha ha ha ha ha ha…. :lol: You know I always love your artwork!

all are sad bcoz of the article in dramabeans blog...people will really be sad and YOOLand will be gloomy when the day of BABY YOO's enlistment will finally arrive....but like you...i too am holding my emotions and YES life goes on here in YOOHOUSE...that for sure we will promise.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...e/artwork67.jpg

Let’s just stick to Plan A and we’ll weather the two years he will be away from us!

(nanamienzo)

he/she doesnt want to be welcome? sad...... im just trying to be friendly....

on happy note! look! (pichachu may i borrow this?)

im in bet.. 2 gorgeous man in korea! *doing happy dance*

queen, i like his VS pix.. thank yoo!

anne: in your monitor my name in bside GY, but in my monitor it was you who'se beside his name!

but.. my privileged to be beside him even just with his/her nic

i think i'm regretting not logging back on even as i saw the user name :lol::lol: you bet nana- that's a helluva privilege just to have your user name beside his- real or reel...

(copperkey_kulet)

w w! a lot of may celebrants here!!! happy birthday to us!!! hehe!! even if its half a year more!!

:lol: kulet don't make us older again too fast! but it's nice to know there's 4 of us here who are born the same month. we could have a potluck here in the house :lol:

(movall)

Bwahhha, so funny, one night and we have interesting talks, high YOOnergy for Friday morning.

YOO GALS seem so excited with user name GONG YOO, , hallo there, you're not here right now. But I'd like to send all my love to that name

*Waves* to Dennis_O

Angel unnie, you've back with full YOOnergy to chase after GONG YOO,

Quennie, yes, I'm in all YOO withdrwal syndrome, not only CP but all his works.

CK, love your nik, CK.

FAYE, crying but happy bc he is the one everybody loves.

Chipchip, Neng, Nana, Ellie Baby and all YOOGALS, have a sweet Friday.

that's the spirit val.....

(OC)

Quick reply& share ~

hi....yoogals@yoohouse and...what what?? GY was here !! (i wish he's here to check his yoogals!!)

btw, YOO posted @ his cyworld 20071112. where is our santayoo ?? could you pls find these meaning??

ssupp OC? hmmmmmm you seem to be busy with your PS studies huh? like your siggy- did you do that yourself?

to be continued

continuation

(mendyoo aka neng)

friend FAYE...what do you like for christmas...errr beside YOO i mean you haven't pm your pics for the tumblers... have you read about beth having her cousins bringing the GY collectibles over? i'll try to look for more GY personalized stuffs for you and beth...

AMEN to that...

ok... my friend- i'll work on that tomorrow.... nope i haven't read that or probably overlooked that one. thanks- i'll be forever indebted just to get my hands on any GY collectible.

(MissMellis)

Ahhhh... don't tell me that gong_yoo was here AGAIN?

Gah, and i missed it!! *bangs head*

I remember last that that user was here, you girls went crazy

(i was a lurker back then ;p)

And the same thing happened again while i was sleeping ;___;

Oh well, i hope he/she comes back and this time with a post xD

¤¤¤

And hello girls. It's friday!

Will do replies much much later ^^

hmmmmmmm.... and where are these replies my dear?

(mendyoo aka neng)

it's alright friend... sleep is very important... you can catch me later or any other time. but sleep??? nahhhhh...

yap yap yap my friend... sharing it and talking about it... only a few or maybe none will have your kind of experience. so better treasure it...

and lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky US YOOGALS...

'norul saranghe' ??? m not sure though....

if it concerns YOO... better have back ups... my friend said that her CP dvd will most likely go kaput... too much rewinding HAHAHAHA

thanks my friend.... yeah i have to do back ups and for my CP dvd i will buy a new set. I just realized that each version has different subs. Like the one they showed at Hilton is more like for US audience because the English sub is flawless. The set i have right now is subbed Korean style - i mean K style in the sense that there are words that some will have difficulty understanding coz' some are grammatically incorrect.

(texashot)

Isn't this the house that love and friendship built? :P And you have a great one yourself!

(min_montel)

YooGals Dongseng....how is everybody??? It is been a while since my last visit YooHouse. MISS YOOGALS and MISS BABY YOO...**hugs for everybody and baby Yoo too** hehehe. Any Baby Yoo news? I need to do backreading but will need sometimes too finish. I have enourmous works ahead of me. After settle everything, I will doing my routine back...coming here everyday..

I will catch up with YooGals later. I better start my backreading now...may be I can cover a few pages before I go to bed. My eyes are already half wide open...so sleepy + tired because this week I've put my brain, energy and time to finished my artworks and planning innovation award paper...tonight, I want to take a break from works......recharge my energy by visiting here and do my backreading...

Angelie, Faye, Neng, Tangtang, Queenie, Ellies, Tika, Eun Chan, iluvyoo2....and all YooGals that I failed to mention name here (I am not so good in remembering others name) ....I MISS YOU ALL!!! muahmuahmuah!!!! and to all YooHouse newbies...WELCOME and enjoy your visit here....

you know where to go to unwind..... the house is always waiting for you and we miss you too....muahhhh muahhhhhhhhhhh back!

(texashot)

I waaaant to goooo tooooo! Pretty Pleasssssse

ok..... who else? :lol:

(movall)

OMO, Fast reply, I have to catch the bus.

*WAVES* to Acceber, Mendyoo, messy27, FAYE, SUNFL0WER, tillie, cmonmon, natedao, chichchich

OMG, yoo all see "CHICH CHICH" username here? It's not CHIP CHIP, not CHIC CHIC, but CHICH CHICH luvely

Tangtang, where ar you dear?

Chich Chich, welcome to YOOHOUSE.

Neng, good night

See yoo all later.

:lol: you're so funny val.... but i do exactly the same- log on here before i leave for work. it's really hard to leave especially when everybody's here!

(mendyoo aka neng)

oki girls... time for me to go to bed.

FAYE- yap... it's past my bedtime that's why my eyes are starting to have a mind of it's own. a shutdown hahaha mwah and goodnight to you... hugs and kisses too friend.

byerssss c_k... yen.. queenie.. OC... movall... Ellie... texashot... aalhl...min montel

kai... where are you???

and to all of you too...bluefriday, scarlet'galz, bambiichilship, , chryshzyen, natedao, messy27, jerryaabb, jjgoh

yeah where's kai aka tangtang?

(copperkey_kuler)

don't forget to take your YOOtamins!!!

Yes Doc!

(queeninmycastle)

hi faye...hope all is good with you.

kaiser hospital? where at? i have a friend working in kaiser. i've been to hacienda last year to visit them. well so much for that.

oist...so you were laughing huh. i bet the username GONG YOO thinks we are a bunch of loonies here...getting wild just seeing that name hahahaha.YES its no different from your GONG FAYE badge except that its his FULL name...my my my... how we wish that was really him and that we could actually exchange a word with him then that would be so GREAT...even just a simple "hi its me GOng YOO... how are you YOOgals?" "im fine and happy to know you all"...

i feel better already queenie- still coughing but the quack gave me antibiotics and and inhaler coz' i have wheezing sound in my chest...totally embarrassing and i was scared i have asthma already but quack said it can't be diagnosed as such with just one episode of wheezing. i went to the one in south bay -

:lol: didn't i say that? whoever that is had fun but who cares- if we can laugh at our idiosyncrasies and foolishness we will live longer and happily at that don't we? but you are so right.... if only yoo knows..... and if he can log on here to chat with us.... sigh....

Guest queeninmycastle

:DQuennie my dearest, being lazy while watching our hottie man is the happiest moment in a day, kkkk. And seeing your creative art of YOO remind me all the beautiful memories of his works --> his roles --> his characters --> all about him.

I still laugh crazily remember the chaos this morning in our house with GY user name. CRAZY IN LOVE.

same here...thats why its nice to do PS on his works.....oh all about him is nice.

having a moments like that is what makes this House alive...i hope that username will really come-out from lurk mode.

Queenie, that user turns up a day or two after I emailed Sidus about our existence and plans. could it be Sidus staff? haha... he/she is trying to make us crack our heads solving the mystery user. :D

actually, I didn't log out. I just clicked somewhere. when I came back, the user was gone.. then a few minutes later he/she came back before kapoof again.

that hairstyle was way way back like 6-7 years ago I believe.. so I'm late as well.. hahah! anyway, I'm prepared to see him bald. lol!! and I'm pretty sure he would do that if he has to.

that would be awesome.. and I bet he will be saying "Awwww... You are all so cute!" with that look he had in CP when he see through his mum and grandma.. hehe... :rolleyes

maybe its somebody from sidus management ...but i do hope that its BABY YOO...bwahahaha.

yeah...how i wish too unnie..even just a simple "cute" word from him.

BABY YOO..is that too much to ask from You??? :huh:

Yesss... I'm glad his MS was postponed, at least ... he has time to do more projects/CF for us! :P

Hello YOOgals!

:)

betchay...good to see you back.how are you?

oh yes...arent we glad that its not this year?

Good Evening Yoogals

Hi queenie...i'm from Silay which is about 15 mins away from Bacolod...my hubby's the one from Bacolod.

oh i see...

jinkz no more jetlag? :)

queenie.. picturing him in that outfit or picturing him falling asleep during his watch-out duty? :P or even better, have YEH warrior sneaking in an give him a peck on his cheek yeah? lol!!!

bwahahaha then that would be another spy girl version...YEH as the spy.why not? :lol::lol:

Ive done a backreading again..My apologies shes not the one who thought of the idea,what she said is about president you being a president of a fansclub...See page 314 post# 6278 that its how it all started.

lol.history?yes, yes,yes and lets include it in the mansion.

yay! anne you did back-reading too?hahaha.

*clap*clap*clap*...oh what history do you want me to begin with?hehehe

right we will end up awake 24/7...i dont care though coz as u see...i get to sleep 4-5 hours a day only...so what difference does it make...

being awake staring at BABY YOO? i would love that...bwahahaha

queenie.. you can start your writeup now.. :)

im up to that challenge unnie angel...do you want me to do the summary

by the pattern of events? or by monthly accounts?bwahahahaha

How many fan clubs does he have anyway? I mean the recognized ones?

I think you’re right….. I will definitely save that badge but to think that CP will be history in kdrama after two years is sad! I think that years from now; it should be considered a “classic”; one of the best k-drama series of all times!

recognized? i think its just YOO & I...aside SIDUS which is his management site.

CP? it will soon be classic...a standard example for Korean drama.

continuation

dude just think about your bills and you’ll be thankful you have a job ha ha ha ha ha ha…. :lol: You know I always love your artwork!

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...e/artwork67.jpg

Let’s just stick to Plan A and we’ll weather the two years he will be away from us!

hahaha im thankful that is...having a little fun and loving it at the same time..coz if you dont love your work then you cannot find fulfillment and enjoyment no matter what, right?

YES missy...we're just gonna stick to plan A.

BTW thnx for appreciating the artwork.muaaaah :D

recognized? i think its just YOO & I...aside SIDUS which is his management site.

CP? it will soon be classic...a standard example for Korean drama.

hahaha im thankful that is...having a little fun and loving it at the same time..coz if you dont love your work then you cannot find fulfillment and enjoyment no matter what, right?

YES missy...we're just gonna stick to plan A.

BTW thnx for appreciating the artwork.muaaaah :D

queenie... are we the two anonymous users? :lol:

how come there's only one? is there a criteria or a process of application, a procedure to follow to be recognized as one? oh ok.... dorky me..... i got the answer from my angel's post ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... sometimes it's just there staring at your face and you're looking somewhere else ..... i mean me ...

Guest queeninmycastle

queenie... are we the two anonymous users? :lol:

how come there's only one? is there a criteria or a process of application, a procedure to follow to be recognized as one?

i dunno why its only YOO & I...not even one in korea.

didnt you noticed that everytime BABY YOO will have a fan meeting..its always YOO & I that does the organizing.

waaaaaaahhh how i envy them. :P