Guest mendyoo

neng.... i hope you're still here, there and everywhere :lol: sorry my friend- i just had to finish something and then take a quick shower- now i'm back! btw- i like that ps work you did with yoo and the moon... how cute! have you started making my christmas present (s)?

friend FAYE...

what do you like for christmas...errr beside YOO i mean :lol: you haven't pm your pics for the tumblers... have you read about beth having her cousins bringing the GY collectibles over? i'll try to look for more GY personalized stuffs for you and beth...

ALWAYS MAKE IT A GREAT DAY BY BEING HERE!

AMEN to that...

i will definitely try it. i'm expecting she'll ask me all about yoo and hmm.... and i'm afraid she'll take away yoo.. which is a big no-no! share? maybe! haha!

yo c_k ... nice nik...

tell her the FIRST RULE... "SHARING"...

Which Hallyu star will you miss the most?

* Gong Yoo - have mercy, the coffee withdrawal is bad enough already! 64%

:rolleyes:

Guest MissMellis

Ahhhh... don't tell me that gong_yoo was here AGAIN?

Gah, and i missed it!! *bangs head*

I remember last that that user was here, you girls went crazy :crazy::blink::wacko:

(i was a lurker back then ;p)

And the same thing happened again while i was sleeping ;___;

Oh well, i hope he/she comes back and this time with a post xD

¤¤¤

And hello girls. It's friday! :D:lol:

Will do replies much much later ^^

i just know that you chase GONG YOO...coz the moment that user name poof-out...i didnt see your name also.hahaha.
oh.. is that so queenie.. what a coincidence!! LOL!!!

gong yoo was here? bad, i missed him!!!!
yep CK.. a gong yoo user was here.. haha... after a long absence.

zaleefa, welcome to YOohouse.. :)

Angel unnie, you've back with full YOOnergy to chase after GONG YOO, :lol:
haha... you bet!! after reading Anne's SMS saying gong yoo's name next to mine, I have an adrenalin rush!! LOL!! actually, the time I logged in, the name was around already, just that I did not scroll down to the bottom of the page, so I didn't know. I hope the user will see the trail of my chase the next time he/she logs in... :P

haha! queenie.. you are not the only person wants to run your fingers on baby Yoo's hair.. I've already wanted to do so when I saw those pics last year..bwahahahha :D

Whatever still I' jealous of that girl and gee what kind of parents his sister have they didnt even sense that she is being rape by that 7#%#%^%$brother.The story is getting interesting. :blink:
hmmm... are we talking about another girl now? hahah... anyway, talking about his other sister, well, the mom didn't know what her son is doing, but I think her dad does, but he just leave it as is.. and he's not just her adopted dad!!

child abuse? hahah.. neh.. I think she got over her childhood already.. lol!!!

Did i memtion it right?!? It was Julie who suggest the Fans club then we agree then you suggest to have cyber blabla....instead of physical since we are scattered & easier to organize and so on and so on.right?!?
I don't remember.. do you still remember what page it was? I know she mention about something, and I told her I have a crazy idea of setting up an int. fan club I think, and she say why not! something like that? not sure.

don't worry about the shock.. you just lure part of my YOOnergy out! haha! and you were asking me hungry for food or GY? BOTH! hahah.. well, I had my feast over dinner just now.. ate fish and chips like I've never ate before.. probably because I don't have proper meals the past few days making me dizzy and all... now I'm almost fully charge.. sigh.. supposed to order burger for take-away but forgot! :crazy: yeah.. I'm that hungry!! but still there seems to be something blocking my head. oh well, I guess I can only get rid of that feeling in a day or two.

oh well, I might not be able to online that often tomorrow and sunday as hubby needs to use the computer for his video editing work... so.. sob sob... :( Gonna have computer fight with him again. :P

BTW.. have a good laugh YooGals!! :lol:

viewimagejz8.jpg

viewimagefi9.gifviewimagehe6.jpg

viewimagecl0.gif

*** CRedit as printed @ dcGY ***

yo c_k ... nice nik...tell her the FIRST RULE... "SHARING"... :rolleyes:
since it's almost Christmas, let's share our blessings. and one of them is yoo. but even if it's not the season, we'll always share. ;)
yep CK.. a gong yoo user was here.. haha... after a long absence.BTW.. have a good laugh YooGals!! :lol:http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8417/viewimagejz8.jpg[*** CRedit as printed @ dcGY ***
did user gong yoo ever post?anyways, the pics make me want to rewatch hairspray.

No CK, gong yoo user never post.. BTW, do you think you can remove the image tag in your quotes? moderators doesn't like that .. :) BTW queenie, I think you accidentally quote images too.. :P

*yawn*.. I think I'm done for the night... gotta get my sleep now hoping to have a YOOdream.. :P Nighty night everyone... see you all tomorrow.... byeeee.....

+Edit: thank you CK. :) oh yeah.. no less than 20 characters post too.. B)

Guest mendyoo

sorry my friend ... was too sleepy to keep you company last night or wait for you at least. I'll make it up to you this weekend my friend!.

it's alright friend... sleep is very important... you can catch me later or any other time. but sleep??? nahhhhh...

It may be lame for some but for us Yoo lovers- an experience as such is priceless and I just have to share it…. Talk about it!

yap yap yap my friend... sharing it and talking about it... only a few or maybe none will have your kind of experience. so better treasure it...

'

Lucky lucky Yoo…..

and lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky US YOOGALS...

I feel you… which reminds me to burn more copies of the ones I made courtesy of you know who…. for back up. I keep backtracking to Java Jam and the one HK sang to EC over and over again- what's the title of that one btw?

'norul saranghe' ??? m not sure though....

if it concerns YOO... better have back ups... my friend said that her CP dvd will most likely go kaput... too much rewinding HAHAHAHA

Guest texashot

Morning YooGals, I just want to say "hello" to all. I am very grateful for this thread. This thread is so friendly and has really nice angels here to support each other and for keeping this thread alive and kickin'. YooGals have a sunny and cheerful weekend!

Guest mendyoo

Seems like you got Angelie unnies approval. So.. bring it on. I'm dying to know what my dream was abt..

I think that i'm having flashbacks right now..

I remember me and Baby Yoo at the beach..

he was shirtless and my gawd.. his body was just pure hotness *drools*

And i also remember that he carried me, you know the way he carried that girl in OFD..

and he laughed at something i said.. gah, i lurve his laughed in my dream. It's so manly

and smexy.. oh la la XDD

Sadly, i don't remember more than that. So, like i said.. bring it on.. so i can remember

the rest of the dream :rolleyes:

*cough cough*

Okay, i admit it.. i totally made that up. Just wishful thinking. LOL! :lol:

i thought...

you and your dream Ellie hahaha

He's already fully recovered but my mom mentioned something

another surgery >__< but it's the same as the last one so shouldn't be a biggie.

Thanks for your concern though~

happy to hear that... our parents are our treasure and so is us to them.

Was it just me who LOVED Tae-ins look when he came back? It was so mature and so HOT! I had to

fan myself quite a lot when i watched that part. And not to mention how much i drooled!

i love Tae In in all his looks and glory...

No need to eat my heart out Neng cause that's the café that me and GY own.

I'm glad to hear that you liked our place. We put our heart and soul into it!

huh??? another YOOGAL beat me to it... and i thought it'll be a surprise... :(

His English is very good. There are many many actors and actresses

who can't even pronounce english left alone speak fluently like GY. I'm happy

that he knows english, this means that we can actually communicate if i ever

there's only a very teeny weeny accent i think in letter L? but i'm very happy too that he can speak english... who knows? maybe we'll have the chance to talk to him...

Guest min_montel

YooGals Dongseng....how is everybody??? It is been a while since my last visit YooHouse. MISS YOOGALS and MISS BABY YOO...**hugs for everybody and baby Yoo too** :wub: hehehe. Any Baby Yoo news? I need to do backreading but will need sometimes too finish. I have enourmous works ahead of me. After settle everything, I will doing my routine back...coming here everyday..

I will catch up with YooGals later. I better start my backreading now...may be I can cover a few pages before I go to bed. My eyes are already half wide open...so sleepy + tired because this week I've put my brain, energy and time to finished my artworks and planning innovation award paper...tonight, I want to take a break from works......recharge my energy by visiting here and do my backreading...

Angelie, Faye, Neng, Tangtang, Queenie, Ellies, Tika, Eun Chan, iluvyoo2....and all YooGals that I failed to mention name here (I am not so good in remembering others name) ....I MISS YOU ALL!!! muahmuahmuah!!!! and to all YooHouse newbies...WELCOME and enjoy your visit here....

Guest mendyoo

Good morning my lovelies.... :) Thank you all for your concern on my health.. Although I'm still tired, but I'm recovering... and the sleepy bug seems to be still hovering around me. Anyway, can't live without dropping by the house.. ;) Sorry if I couldn't get back to your PMs yet.. I'm still not feeling up to the "standard" yet.. :P

good evening to you angelie... m happy that it's only the sleeping bug now that's bugging you ;) your on the road to recovery girl...

happy to see you dropping by the house again Feelings. So far, GY never release a photobook yet.. so the one coming out in Dec will be his first. Looking for pics? he.he.. you can find a LOT of pics by backreading the thread... ;) ask neng, her computer encountered YOOverloading. haha!!

yap c_k...backreading will give you tons and tons of treasure... just be ready with YOOverloads oki?

it feels so nice at yoohouse. ^^

i feel so welcomed.

*sigh* this is the only place where i can get my daily dose of yoo. @.@

a shot... a bottle... an ampuline... be it caplets tablets capsules or whatever. this is where we have an ample supply of YOO.

we're all nice... warm and friendly here huh feelings... have a happy happy posting time.

good_morning_odie.gif

YooGals!

yayyyyyy i'm off today.... well, not really off coz' i have to see "the quack" @ kaiser later. nothing serious though- just my cough that recurred and i'm hating it. anyway- i was laughing... giggling..... cracking ....etc.... when i read your posts about gong yoo being here last night. i actually saw the user name when after hitting the add reply button when i said my bye bye but i didn't take it seriously. we really are a bunch of yooloonies :lol::lol: it's no different from my faye gong badge..... whatever..... real or imagined is fine as long as it's yoo! but it would be super duper nice if he is aware that we exist and if only he could come by and see for himself how much love we have for him. i do imagine bumping into him somewhere in la or lax or vegas or when i go to korea with queenie (who else want to go? :lol: ) i will tell him and lead him to http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...16&t=137353 or whatever index :lol: sigh.... dream on.... it's free anyway!

let me do my lovenotes now ...

my quote of the day ...

Go through your phone book, call people and ask them to drive you to the airport. The ones who will drive you are your true friends. The rest aren't bad people; they're just acquaintances.

Jay Leno (1950 - )

hugs to chryshzyen, scarlet'galz, bambiichilship, mendyoo- ssup girl... it's past your bedtime ! and noyna

oops more YooGals online copperkey_kulet & texashot

Guest mendyoo

that's the same feeling when i got here first.

yoohouse is where our hearts are!!!

enjoy your stay as much as i enjoy mine even if i, too, was also just a yoobie.

you'll never be alone!!!! ;)

ranking is not to be noted...may you be a YOOGAL or a YOOBIE...

what's important is each and every YOOGALS DEDICATION AND LOVE FOR YOO. then and only then... will this YOOHOUSE fluorish and leave a mark.

HAIL TO ALL DEDICATED YOOGALS!!!

discovered him from Coffee Prince smile.gif AHHH! i just love him wink.gif he's so hott ;D LOL

welcome to YOOHOUSE juuicebox...

we all love YOO in CP... but we love him too in all his dramas and movies. enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!

I remember when I first saw him in Coffee Prince, I was like, "WHAAA?!" when I realized that he was the lame kid from My Tutor Friend, haha! smile.gif

I love him, though. He is so great, and my favorite actor.

thank you gerrronimo for visiting us here... may you have a happy stay.

hello neng...... you must be busy with your ps artwork - can't see you!

not that bc FAYE... i'm just in a hurry coz i'm on an errand. have to greet my YOOGALS and YOO...

yes i agree...BABY YOO will always be "THE BEST" for YOOGALS...not bein bias but im speaking from the heart...i think im a very difficult movie critic..but with him i find all his works worthy of the time i spent in watching.i guess BABY YOO was really born to act.

we're the same queenie... i'm a hard critic too. it's like..."although the actor can cry doesn't mean that he's good". you've got to make your presence felt ... if i feel what you want to supposedly want to feel... then i'm hooked.

neng i was there in that cafe before you...bwahahahaha.

he is one HOTTIE barista indeed.

dont mind having a coffee break over and over again...if he will be there to serve.

why do i have the feeling that i was the one being left out here???

first... it was Ellie... then you...might as well hunt for another branch of that "YOOHOUSE CAFE".

OMO, Fast reply, I have to catch the bus.

*WAVES* to Acceber, Mendyoo, messy27, FAYE, SUNFL0WER, tillie, cmonmon, natedao, chichchich

OMG, yoo all see "CHICH CHICH" username here? It's not CHIP CHIP, not CHIC CHIC, but CHICH CHICH :P luvely

Tangtang, where ar you dear?

Chich Chich, welcome to YOOHOUSE.

Neng, good night

See yoo all later.

Guest mendyoo

oki girls... time for me to go to bed.

FAYE- yap... it's past my bedtime that's why my eyes are starting to have a mind of it's own. a shutdown hahaha mwah and goodnight to you... hugs and kisses too friend.

byerssss c_k... yen.. queenie.. OC... movall... Ellie... texashot... aalhl...min montel

kai... where are you???

and to all of you too...bluefriday, scarlet'galz, bambiichilship, , chryshzyen, natedao, messy27, jerryaabb, jjgoh

(mendyoo aka neng) not that bc FAYE... i'm just in a hurry coz i'm on an errand. have to greet my YOOGALS and YOO...

i haven't finished my lovenotes but i i need to go get ready to leave for the hospital. i'll finish up when i get home. bye bye YooGals- you all have a wonderful day and i'll be back soon.... muahhhhhhhhhh to all!

thimage009.gif

BIG HELLO to Acceber, SUNFL0WER, mendyoo, movall, tillie, messy27, cmonmon, natedao, chichchich

Guest queeninmycastle

was he scared of us? he should be not. we're friendly!!!! come back here again!!!

nah...i dnt think the username GONG YOO was scared...its either she/he was just embarrassed coz she/he use that name when she/he is not the real one or maybe who knows if that was really GONG YOO...he will surprise YOOGALS one day.

hi....yoogals@yoohouse and...what what?? GY was here !! :w00t: (i wish he's here to check his yoogals!!)

OC dale thats what every YOOGALS wish...BABY YOO checking on his YOOGALS...

good evening YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

yes... you try queenie... if it's meant to be... it will happen

as i was typing that word... 'it's raining man' came to my mind... 'it's raining YOO" seems to be it.

we're gonna do it... we'll do it...

yes neng...i'll try...coz it will be a great pleasure to see all of you there...and like you said...if things were meant to be then it will happen.

definitely " its raining YOO"...hehehe

Crossed my finger! if that will happen all of us will be in cloud 9.Should you start w/ our history :lol::lol:

Queeny,if he will be there to serve.I wouldnt mind drinking 9 cups of coffee everyday or until my breath smells coffee too. :lol:

anne..im not just crossing my fingers...im burning candles for it to happen also bwahahaha. history? should i start compossing now?hahahaha.im good at it.

if he'd be the coffee server?...i might drink coffee every seconds...replacing water with it.hahahaha

Ahhhh... don't tell me that gong_yoo was here AGAIN?

Gah, and i missed it!! *bangs head*

I remember last that that user was here, you girls went crazy :crazy::blink::wacko:

(i was a lurker back then ;p)

And the same thing happened again while i was sleeping ;___;

Oh well, i hope he/she comes back and this time with a post xD

¤¤¤

And hello girls. It's friday! :D:lol:

Will do replies much much later ^^

right baby ellie...it was like that the first time that username appeared...

i think that was before unnie angel told us that she forwarded the first email to SIDUS informing about our existencce and about our plan in forming an INTERNATIONAL fan site. gosh...that was long time ago eh! and now it showed-up again hahahaha...username GONG YOO might be having a laugh of his/her life seeing YOOGALS went wacko again.

it would be nice if he/she can drop a note or two.

oh.. is that so queenie.. what a coincidence!! LOL!!!

queenie.. you are not the only person wants to run your fingers on baby Yoo's hair.. I've already wanted to do so when I saw those pics last year..bwahahahha :D

neh...its not councidence unnie...i should say you logged-out to chase that username GONG YOO bwahahaha.

oh so im a year too late then huh?...yah yah yah i am...since BABY YOO's hair style is not like that already.i admired BABY YOO's spirit so much...he is not scared in doing experiments with regards to hair style.i would'nt be surprise if one day he will have it skin-head or bald...hahahaha

since it's almost Christmas, let's share our blessings. and one of them is yoo. but even if it's not the season, we'll always share. ;)

CK...yes "sharing and loving" are the greatest commandments of all here in this house.

yayyyyyy i'm off today.... well, not really off coz' i have to see "the quack" @ kaiser later. nothing serious though- just my cough that recurred and i'm hating it.
don't forget to take your YOOtamins!!!
Tangtang, where ar you dear?
tangtang, we see again!!
oki girls... time for me to go to bed.
did baby yoo visit you in your dream? i hope!!!!