nana.. I've converted the Ohui Making clip.. now uploading... will be ready in about 20 mins. :)

+Edit:

okie nana.. here's the avi format.

OHui Making Film

Download: http://sharebee.com/a42dbba4 (AVI)

unnie angel your conversations in the past are not just hilarious but mind boggling as well.ohhh YOO'ers are a bunch of sweet gals...i admire all of you. i even saw ay_link of s2 subbing team posted a comments way back...i think she admires BABY YOO also.
oh yeah.. ay_link was here too.. he.he.. she was actually the one that started the OFD thread... yes.. she does admire baby Yoo.. hehe.. well, I'm glad you enjoyed our conversation.

screen caps? yup you did a lot of screen capping before the funniest are those caps with BABY YOO's different facial expressions...i love those.
hmm... let me recall.. baby YOo's different facial expressions... were those from variety shows? that's the only caps I remember posting.. he.he

it makes me laugh on how you and love_jesus rants about that cligy girl hahaha.

but why yellow of all colors?hehehe so difficult to read...it needs to be high-lighted before its readable. hehehe

haha.. I know both of us ranted about clingy girl, but I don't really remember what is was already... yellow color? it's a spoiler.. :P

YAY! do tell chigurl we would love to have a conversation with her here too. no need for her to feel left out. THIS IS HER HOME in the first place...tell her we also want to see her do the DROOLING AND SPAZZING.hehehe
yeah.. I'll tell her that! I want her to come home and see how much this house has developed.. I feel something missing without her around.

oh yeah...jnccrs and soy...YEH warrior..they are so cute. Tae-In definitely blow them away.they were spazzing bwahahaha.
yep.. they got blown away after I posted Tae In in swimming wear at CP thread way before CP starts.. so they were drooling and decide to watch the drama. haha!!

a truly unforgettable experience unnie...YOOGALS standing together waiting for BABY YOO's return.
it sure will be. ;)

OMO...you cannot behave well in front of YOO?...tsk...tsk...tsk. you still have 2 years to train yourself how to do so.bwahahaha so when BABY YOO will return from MS you will be ready by then...

but then seeing the more buff yummylicious BABY YOO...the more you will DROOL and FAINT...what to do with you unnie??? bwahahaha.

haha.. I don't think I can behave well in front of YOO... 2 years to train myself yes.. but 2 yrs later he will be more yummilicious, so there goes my effort.. hahah!!!

yup...you have a point there...so who knows...maybe they both really did a CF together....or YEH just went there to check on BABY YOO...waaahh my imagination runs wild again bwahahaha. blame it on the CULT-ish feeling. :tongue2:
well, it could be anything.. it can be they met accidentally there while GY was still filming.. so maybe he went to the airport to have a meal, and YEH was there.. oh.. the possibilities are endless.. haha..

rasppery, welcome to yoohouse.. as with your question, I'm not good in Chinese pronounciation.. maybe iluvyoo2 can help you there.. Or another alternative is that you can have a look at this clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKQKvX6xIBc to find out how they pronounce the name.. ;)

yoobee is sally? woahha i didnt know that, but i think i saw sally b4!
yep.. Yoobee is Sally. but as far as I remember she didn't mention her name here before, so I didn't call her that.

as for shipping it depends.. I think it's in the rules that no shipping is allowed in threads for a particular celebrities. however for certain threads it seems ok, especially for those that are not that active as the moderator seldom take a peep. before CP, we were having freedom in the house too, coz nobody seems to bother what we are saying.. we don't even get reprimanded for "birthday celebration" if you notice. But when CP starts to be a big hit, this thread starts to grow like crazy, and that's when the moderator came in and gave warning about birthdays and 20 characters thingy and a reminder not to go off topic, remember? yeah.. that time the moderator and other shippers were keeping a close eyes on us... that is when I got scared when the shipping came in, because any shipping related to YEH is a big issue especially when it's being brought to YEH's camp because they already have 2 shippers there and most issues they had were shipping related and the thread + the other shipper thread gets reprimaded as well. So I don't want us to loose our freedom here so that's why I gave a friendly reminder.. I hope YooGals understand what I'm trying to do.. Some of you might think what is the big deal about shipping... It's not that I have issues with shipping but with issues i've seen, it's just a pre-caution before things gets worst that's all.

ohh.. I don't remember seeing your nick at BTSC or OFD thread either, nana.. bad memory.. haha!

pssstt pssttt... queenie.. you just jinx Soompi again... I just saw IPS driver error.. LOL!!!!

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjgk7.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjsc9.th.jpg

*** Credit: daum GY ***

viewimagesm0.gif

*** Credit: dcGY ***

Guest eganlyen

Kulet-you couldnt sleep?!? :lol: KSA was so lucky BAby YOO & Hyun Bin...waaa.

OC-Those Infrastruture are not only my ideas i just sum it up!And yes you can apply at the YOOcafe..youre hired! We have Neng & OC as our Barista..anymore?For your new Job congrats & goodluck!

Bebe Sam-Who will not be having Pervy thoughts w/ Baby YOO...w/that face & body :sweatingbullets: plus talent & brain...*fainted*almost perfect why im not born in korea.For sure it will stocks us credit bills considering korea as 3rd most expensive country in this year.Need to bet in LOTTO, Kai,any hints. :lol:

id like to have this mural in my room! ;)

me too and remember those scene from cp ep10.btw,i would like to share this others those murals are already fading as what ellechic of other thread says(actually she show to us the photos).

Euchan-Now we have Yoodrugstore where we have the YOOmedicine.I should noted this one for future reference btw you will be the pharmacist there?Now i know what those schedules i thought it was like ours in the other side and ill object w/out my names there..hehe anyway you guys may continue w/your head banging :lol:

yoo gals really make me confused. Seriously, I love that nik. Did I misunderstand something?

Val, I like her nick too.It made me smile everytime i remember those nik.Its just i like teasing Kai and she was like that too to me same w/Angel and the others but no other meaning.I guess its our nature esp US,YOOpinays if only you can read Tagalog you will be lol w/our message at the other "side".

Yes i am! wah, it sure is fun to have one who's born the same month as you here :D

and even in the 80's ^_____^

Likewise I'm 80's babies too & born on Month of May too.

Guess what!? I had another YOOdream!!! But i can't remember any of it! grrrrr

someone, pls shoot me!!

Are you calling for G.Y joes?What do you want Beams,Cannon,LB or Shotguns?hahaha..i was joking

I totally hate my stupid #%#&#&#&%¤# memory!!

If that you called #%#&#&#&%¤# memory ,what's more mine *?/![&^%@#8(>.<:;"+&=% :crazy:

it's my lover/bf/hubby <333

calling G.Y joes :lol:

Hahaha.. Angels didn't fit ya huh? maybe it's because the angels

are good friends who shares things with each other

but you two just wanna have GY for yourself pft <_<:P

We love Sharing too its just happened...same time,same situation,same place...

YOO community is heaven on earth!
Yes wish we could have that community in reality...then the world will be in peace :lol:

Kai-my comrades,what! you want another cookies? Otei ill give you CHIPs ahoy for the laughter,not only with rooster now same w/ the birds. **Chip*Chip*.You know that i love you Kai!

Jinkzz-Thanks for your goodies/"Pasalubong" to us.Those "lechon" makes me hungry...the skin...gee now im craving.Goodluck on you Backreading!

Yen- they couldn't care less if I'm a kong, a wong or a dong….. just sit infront of the terminal- enter your personal info and pay 20 USD and they print your badge. I could have put there PITT and it won't matter to them as long as i pay :lol:

huh?! They dont even ask your license to verify your name...That's Cool B) maybe next time you should try YEH YOO. :lol: and btw, can you also speak tagalog?

iluvyoo2-Thanks for sharing,ohui!our baby YOO is soooo adorable..makes me want to kiss him.My urges to have that OHUI is back!

i hope we new batch of YOOGALS will remain solid as you have been to our BABY YOO.though 2yrs without seeing him is kindda sad...but then his return will be worth the wait. RIGHT GIRLS? ;) ...YOOGALS AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!

Lets make it! and continues their history at YOOmansion this time were all in...yahooo! :lol:

Queeny-Hope we could make it!Since we have lots of airfare promos now thats not impossible.And Nope you can apply on YOOcafe you already handling the Hospital(fulltime job) & school(part time job) :lol::lol: and speaking of EB Any YOOpinays here, would like to joined us on Nov 30..we will goin' to have an eyeball at MOA.who knows we could start the physical fans club here?hahaha

Lyn-hahaha "BIRDS of the same feather flock together"*chip*chip....Kai!

Angel-Finally Ive already watch the first episode of OFD so far i like it..my problem is there are parts the i dont understand what are they talkin' since i was staring at his face and smiling like a fool. His english pronunciation is pretty good too.

Welcome to all YOObies!Goodnight to everyone!...signing off :excl:

YOOangelie, thnx for the avi, i got it now!

ohh.. I don't remember seeing your nick at BTSC or OFD thread either, nana.. bad memory.. haha!

i dont remember either as far as i remember i post somewhere, i was an active soompi member b4 the 1st soompi lost all the data 3-4yrs ago.

pssstt pssttt... queenie.. you just jinx Soompi again... I just saw IPS driver error.. LOL!!!!

and i was HIT by the IPS error!

here's the scrncaps from the O-HUI (thnx angelie) bts that makes me soooo happy!

YOO smoking (i like!)

ohuicfmakingfilmavi000020253-f8zv159h.jpg

ohuicfmakingfilmavi000021354-48hymbgo1.jpg

YOO wearing a slipper here!

ohuicfmakingfilmavi000080980-48hymbgup.jpg

but wearing a shoes here!

ohuicfmakingfilmavi000082582-48hymbgws.jpg

hello there everyone!!!! i was about to post when i was victimized by the IPS error. Grrr..

anyways, Gong Yoo was in k-popped.

Coffee Prince Gong Yoo heads for military service

Gong Yoo turns back to get a last glimpse of hisfans before leaving for military serviceYes, fans of the highly successful drama Coffee Prince starring Korean sweethearts Yoon Eun-hye and Gong Yoo (28)...

I hate to bring you this news (which you already know i guess) but the latter will be shipped for the compulsory national service in 2008.

South Korean males need to go for a 2 year military service and being a celebrity will not make you exempted!Other hallyu stars who will be enlisting in 2008 are Kim Rae-won (26) actor of Gourmet and one half of Korea's cutest couple Lee Dong-gun (27).

Will you be missing any one of them while they are gone?

Get the 2008 Gong Yoo Calendar if you miss him.

Source: StarNews

copperkey_kulet, it's never too late to watch baby YOO's work.. biscuit, you should find out around eppi 1-2.. it's because bori's name sounded like a biscuit name or something like that, thus the students call her biscuit.. Star Candy, well you have to wait until eppi 15 or was it 14 to know that.. ah.. I'm so bad with eppi numbers.. :P
thanks a lot for the info!! same here, i'm bad with numbers. i think i'm watching the drama in your youtube account. i'm really not sure. thanks again!!
*sends Angelie YOOdicine* 0714gongyoutz2.jpg(wahaha, i dunno if those are medicine bottles or not but they looklike it ;p)
can i also have this Yoodicine? I really need one! Or is there a YOO-vitamin that I can take everyday?
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeger_561/3GYs.jpghi and hello queenie... OC... val... Ellie... FAYE...vicente... euchan... kulet ... nanawelcome to YOOHOUSE isarahxit's posting time...
hello mendyoo!!! ;)
kulet- its called BTSC, because they call Na Bori as barley Biscuit when she first entered the school. Star Candy is i think a snack they have in the series when you get a toy or soemthing... remember the chikadees before, when we get toys here at the Phil? Chickadees reminds me of chip chip.. LOL! And Na Bo ri said that when she told the story of Park Tae-in her class she couldnt mentioned his name, so he called him star candy. Well.. Whatever. Its based on my understandings.. dont know if its correct. :D
w B) w! ur really good! u remember the details? i can't wait to find it myself.
:rolleyes:hey kulet..... just don't do anything that will jeopardize your job.... yoo wouldn't like it.......
but of course! thanks for the reminder, girl!
see... even at work... that's multitasking still hahaha is your boss a lady boss or what? if it's a lady boss... show her YOO's smexy pics hehehe
she's a she. oh, great idea. but she's currently into oh ji ho.
kulet...you might want to try doing some artworks too...i know you can do it...like us..we started without any idea how PS works but for BABY YOO...we can always come-up with anything.there's no competition in this House... so anything that you made ( artwork,poem,love letter, quotations or whatever) will be greatly TREASURED. ;)
for baby yoo, anything can happen. okay, i hope someday i can.
yup digging the YOOHOUSE history is worth it...imagine i started back-reading @ 7pm and finished around 4am already...hahahaha good thing soompi is really behaving well at that time up to now (im not tyring to jinx it). so i ENJOYED reading it page by page :phew:
before, i, too, was a lurker. i also started reading the first pages. but when i finished watching CP, i can't help but to post here. and i'm glad i did because the people here are so nice.
Euchan-Now we have Yoodrugstore where we have the YOOmedicine.I should noted this one for future reference btw are the pharmacist there?Now i know what those schedules i thought i was like ours in the other side and ill object w/out my names there..hehe anyway you guys may continue w/your head banging :lol:
present!

hugs to all yoogals here, there and everywhere!!!

Guest orangechocolate

just finished my YOOclass~ homework time !!Wave all YOOstudent [my classmate]-> aalhl - my twinnie=kai=chicken= chip chip - movall -queenie - mendyoo -fayeGONG- vicnte - eganlyen -nanamienzo - jinkzzmec - bebe_sam -iluvyoo2-juhjuh - MissMellis - texashot -copperkey_kulet anythingasian- rasppery

(nanamienzo)find this two really cute! but this one is not only cute, but sexier!

-- hi nana (could I call for short nik??- now yooGals have a nik more than one. Such as my twinnie +555)

it’s hard to decide if I were Nanori or EC ?? Wanna touch his feet and I want him to touch my feet too ~ *Dream mode*

(nanamienzo)any of YOO has YOO lick it good pic? wanna share?????

-- I wanna join wt you but in my NB ,I have a lot of yoo’s smoking honestly.

(nanamienzo)YOO smoking (i like!)

Me too. he so hot right ??

(queenie)OC dale hehehe...yes yes yes i would definitely recommend the whole pages from 1 to forever bwahahaha...if it will take you the whole week or month to finish reading then so be it hehehehe...YOOhouse history is really heart warming to read specially all those praises you will read about BABY YOO.

-- oh thank you for your recommend. After I saw CPR i always remembered, first time I came to this house. 20070928 and I found this 1st YOO’s pic. So cuteee right?? i love this pic so much !!

yoo01.jpg

And than good memory@yooHouse until now.. And thank again for call me OC dale!!.....

(eganlyen)OC-Those Infrastruture are not only my ideas i just sum it up!And yes you can apply at the YOOcafe..youre hired! We have Neng & OC as our Barista..anymore? For your new Job congrats & goodluck!

-- thank Yen (can I call for nik, YooGals gonna have more one nik *repeat mode*)i would like to sketch YOO infrastructure but my art skill is terribleee

(my twinnie=kai=chicken= chip chip)Twinnie- this is all your fault! How come i become a chicken in Thai! LOL! And your dale dale now? Hahahahaha!

--wa wa??? My fault !! okay okay and now we are squirrel ~ haha this house gonna made me crazy about YOO and all yooGals’s sense of humors and….everythings

(mendyoo)as long as we understand each other here OC... no problem.

-- Thank you so much ! I try so hard to communicate with all yooGals as much as my eng. can do,btw if I miss to reply or say hi to anyone. Pls don’t think im not friendly.

(aalhl=angel=angelie=my angel)wah.. what a coincidence.. after changing nicks, OC can still be chip chip's twinnie... so you gonna be dale dale then, OC?

-- finally , I gonna b dale dale okay okay~ this is only@yooHouse and my twinnie.

to be continue...

Guest tangtang

Just a quick post... before i sleep.. Lovenotes later!

LOL! I cant resist this..

Twinnie, your cracking me up with your post! LOL! Your a squirrel.. and im a chicken.. LOL! Yoogals should be giving us more share of YOO, we are becoming their household pets... LOL!

YOOnight YOOGALS! ;)

+EDIT

*waves at bleunage48, mia, orangechocolate, marieann, texashot, copperkey_kulet, poppins*

Twinnie, GOODLUCK FOR TOM!!! Me is kinda excited for you.. dont forget the stories. :D

Guest orangechocolate

(aalhl=angel=angelie=my angel)

no matter how sick I am, I will still drop by the house.. it's everything for me to recover.. no yoohouse, slower recovery.

-- my angel ....you so nice. And i wont give up for back paging too.

Btw…could you pls. tell me what movie in this YOO in military.gif spy girl ?? I never see it before.

(aalhl=angel=angelie)

nana.. I've converted the Ohui Making clip.. now uploading... will be ready in about 20 mins.

-- well my angel….i cant DL for sendspace version. it wrote "transferring…"

my NB got only sendspace & Zshare im so sorry to disturb you again.

(Santa - iluvyoo2)

Some OHUI CF BTS pics (From YOO&I)

Making of OHui CF Video

-- Drooling* and more drooling

Yo Yo~ i did my YOOwork tonight ~ goodnight all yooGals and every online guest !!

we still waiting for welcome to YOOhouse anytime.... :)

Edit+++

Twinnie, GOODLUCK FOR TOM!!! Me is kinda excited for you.. dont forget the stories.

-- well i forget to tell you chip-chip...they have some problem about document with other person. she or he forgot to send reference letter.ive got a phone this afternoon ,they will confirm again to start a job. what da?? they dont have responsibility !! so sick abt.it

btw...YOOnight twinnie *hugs*

Guest mendyoo

uh oh girls... cannot do any more posting for tonight.

got a date with YOO............. in my dream!

so it's a...GOODNIGHT MY LABS GOODNIGHT.

have a sweet YOODREAM... YOOGALS...

goodnightmylove3.jpg

Guest MissMellis

Hello girls! How are you all doing today?

Manh, it's freezing cold here .___.

Oh my, my posts are soooo long.. so

i'll keep them short from now on :P

haha.. you are right euchan! lol! well, baby Ellie, do you want to do a CP shop franchise? :P

Do you even have to ask? ;p

Of course i want to. As long as me and GY will be the bosses nyahahaha

baby Ellie... your dad just came home from hospital? is he sick too?

ha.ha.. probably he doesn't want to get tied down by a woman yet.. but still he loved her.. if not, he won't be that angry when she broke off with him... wah.. the way he tries to strangle her... :sweatingbullets: actually, BTS, KSA was really choked!! anyway, yeah. I think they did not explain why he was so afraid of his mum.. but that really brings out the funny part too.

asn much as I want to sleep, can't stay in bed for too long, I get backache and sleeping too much makes me feel dizzy all around.

awww... trip to Korea.. yes yes please.. :P lol! but stalking YOO might be expensive though... :mellow:

haha!! luckily I wasn't that confuse and still able to take 2 at a time.. :) Thanks for your concern on my family too.. They are recovering too... And thanks for the YOOdicine Ellie. if I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere that those bottles are YOOtamins... :unsure:

another YOOdream? cannot remember?! too bad.. maybe we need a device to record down our dreams next time so that we can play and recall back what we have dreamt! :D

Yeah he did. He's not really sick.. but it was something in his nose that bothered him

quite a lot so he finally decided to remove whatever it is -__-

But he's doing fine now unlike yesterday.

She was? Poor KSA!

I know what you mean! It was the same with me when i was sick a few weeks back..

i couldn't stay in bed all day.. and i couldn't stay up either. I hate to be sick! And

it's already winter here which means cold virus ;__;

Don't worry abt the money unnie. Let me take care of that. I just

hope that we see him so that we don't waste our money for nothing ;D

Oh so you're all recovering now? That's good to hear! So they're YOOtamins bottles?

Aaah, how i wish we could have something like that. Sometimes i wish i'd not dream

abt YOO cause it just gives me a big headache trying to remember it the next morning @___@

ellie-You had a yoodream again and forgot it?

*prepares cannon* il shot you for sure... LOL! How come you already have tons, and i havent had any one. Pssshhhh... So unfair! Must be you being a baby yoogal. :P Forget the hankie! You can have the fake and real one.. Its just a hankie, i have his shirt! LOL! And its not that we dont want to share yoo.. its fun tease yoogals, and we can only do that by 'eating' him one whole. :lol: And besides, dont wanna be an angel, chicken is more fun.. they both have feathers though. LOL!

Yes my dear Kai. I don't remember any of it.. just that i saw his face many many many times but i'll

settle with that kukukuku

I've had 4 dreams only :P yah, must be that i'm a baby yoogal. This is my secret:

i think of YOO all day and before i go to sleep or i find a vid of him where i fall in love with him

all over again.. and bang, i dream abt him :lol:

(okay, i admit it.. it doesn't work that way but sometimes when i'm really lucky it does!)

pfft, be my guest. have his shirt. I don't care.. i'll just have GY instead hahahaha!!

I wonder what you girls are doing at the other side <_< teasing us here means that you're doing

more than teasing at the other side am i right?

I just Know him in Coffee Prince

He's very very Cute

I love him

mashikung: welcome to YOOHouse!! *throws confetti*

Hope you like it here and don't be too shy to post. we don't bite

right girls?

Oh, he's not just cute.. he's very very SMEXY too! me just wanna eat him :D

And love your nick.. kung means king in swedish ;)

too big my dear! it won't even fit in my car.

:lol::lol:

let's just say i have earned my boss's respect and trust.... when i say i'm sneaking in here is more like a joke!

oh my - i love your dedication. i just hope your boss is taking note of that! increase....increase.... increase...... :lol:

hi iluvyoo2... thanks for the pics.... grabbed one already..... thanks again!

Faye, one question: Did you write "i feel like i know you already in my quote?

just asking cause i don't remember saying that .___.

Believe me, she's not taking note of that.. instead she's just waiting for me to make a

mistake so she can scold me <_<

uh oh... still having problems here :lol: do i have to do some head banging here YOOGALS :lol:

*runs*

Making of OHui CF Video

http://sharebee.com/05c3ebf8

PS: It shooting near airport (can see plane), this was what Korean fan saw GYEH shooting something near airport? :P

+Edit

Funny and cute fan made GYEH CF MV

Oh, santayoo thanks for the making and the cf mv.

I watched the cf and naughty naughty me couldn't help

but to think pervie thoughts :ph34r:

omo, you're right..i'm still wondering what they were doing at the airport...

-//-

to be continued

*waves to all YOOgals*

bword4503.gif

everybody!

just letting everyone know- i may be in my office but i'm " at home " in spirit :lol:

kulet...i'm the anonymous user :lol:

*waves* at natedao, jodi_aries, rlene, ariesw, cp2, cheabjet, inoyume

ellie- i dunno what happened but i said that coz' of you being a co-taurean.....

ok ellie- i made the necessary correction for your peace of mind...... it was a matter of putting my quote/unquote tags which exceeded the limit so i kinda got lost there..... :P i understand your concern dear- and your boss is a beeeeeeyatch... oops pardon my french!

replies to the rest of my luvnotes later...... when freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Guest MissMellis

Here's the last part:

love BABY YOO in suits TOO...he is toooooooooooo dang smexy in those hehehe.

unnie, i love him in suits too! Actually i love all guys in suits but especially GY

cause he can fill up the suit plus he looks SO smexilicious in it <33 *drools*

baby ellie...you entertaining visitor?... sounds so mature of you hehehe.

oh you are tired...poor baby. hows your dad? hope he feels better.t

he s-diary YOOpart? i think he likes jane but he thinks his too young to really get serious...i love BABY YOO's ending part he really did read the book and is proud of her. :)

yay you're surrounded with lots of computer...good for you.

it'll be easy to do multi-tasking then and you wont miss BABy YOO for a single second coz he'll be right there where you are. :D:D

can i apply in your coffee shop also? :lol:

Yes, i had to entertain them but meh.. i always do that when

we have visitors. I'm mature for my age hahahaa ;p

He feels better today. It's like he never had the surgery in the first place xD

I think that baby YOO liked her too but just wasn't ready to settle down. I lurved

his ending too.. gah, i just loved everything abt him in S-Diary <3

Hahaha! I'm never away from the comp except for when i'm watching

PB or Heroes and that's like one hour only.

I have Baby YOO as my wallie on my lappie and on

my cellie too :D

Sure you can! The more the merrier right?

Likewise I'm 80's babies too & born on Month of May too.

Are you calling for G.Y joes?What do you want Beams,Cannon,LB or Shotguns?hahaha..i was joking

If that you called #%#&#&#&%¤# memory ,what's more mine *?/![&^%@#8(>.<:;"+&=% :crazy:

calling G.Y joes :lol:

We love Sharing too its just happened...same time,same situation,same place...

Yes wish we could have that community in reality...then the world will be in peace :lol:

Oh you are? What year and day? I'm born 88, may 20 xD

LOL! Just bring it on girls.. anything to bring back my dream wahahaha

so you're suffering from a £$€££{%#&/@!5]$¤ too? I feel ya :tears:

Hah, call G.Y joes. Maybe i need cannons, LB's and whatever it is to

bring back my dream :rolleyes:

Just happened? hmph, what an excuse <_<

What a dream huh? A world with no wars (except for our own ;p) and with YOOlovers

everywhere B) and pics of GY only (okay, and YEH too xD)

can i also have this Yoodicine? I really need one! Or is there a YOO-vitamin that I can take everyday?

Of course you can have it too kulet~ Anything to make ya feel better ^^

just finished my YOOclass~ homework time !!Wave all YOOstudent [my classmate]-> aalhl - my twinnie=kai=chicken= chip chip - movall -queenie - mendyoo -fayeGONG- vicnte - eganlyen -nanamienzo - jinkzzmec - bebe_sam -iluvyoo2-juhjuh - MissMellis - texashot -copperkey_kulet anythingasian- rasppery

*waves back at you dale*

Hahaha! Me like your new nick name.. chip and dale.. so cute~~

And call me Ellie hehehe

Oh and i like that piccie too!

ellie- i dunno what happened but i said that coz' of you being a co-taurean.....

ok ellie- i made the necessary correction for your peace of mind...... it was a matter of putting my quote/unquote tags which exceeded the limit so i kinda got lost there..... :P i understand your concern dear- and your boss is a beeeeeeyatch... oops pardon my french!

Oh so it was you hehehe.

Now it's three of us who's born in the 80's and in may!! Triplets? :P

I just got confused there for a while but not angry or anything~

nah, she is a beeyatch! she's actually very nice to all the others but when it comes to me..

i dunno.. we don't click >__>

She can be nice though.. when she feels like it -___-

Guest Feelings

i've been a silent reader of yoohouse,

and... thank you so much for all the updates, pictures, and everything else that you've shared in the past! XD

but i've been having this BURNING qusetion:

when is gong yoo enlisting/leaving for his army service? T.T

i've been a silent reader of yoohouse,

and... thank you so much for all the updates, pictures, and everything else that you've shared in the past! XD

but i've been having this BURNING qusetion:

when is gong yoo enlisting/leaving for his army service? T.T

Hi Feelings, welcome to YOOHOUSE, please let your feelings free to drop here often :D

As far as I know, GY hasnt' announced a fix date for his MS. We hope he can receive the MBC award at the end of 2007, so his MS may start at the beginning of 2008 :)

But he'll come back soon, and we love him more.

"Absence is to love as wind is to fire. It extinguishes the small and kindles the great" - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

Guest Feelings

Hi Feelings, welcome to YOOHOUSE, please let your feelings free to drop here often :D

As far as I know, GY hasnt' announced a fix date for his MS. We hope he can receive the MBC award at the end of 2007, so his MS may start at the beginning of 2008 :)

But he'll come back soon, and we love him more.

"Absence is to love as wind is to fire. It extinguishes the small and kindles the great" - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

yes, yes.

so true.

once he comes back, we'll all be waiting for his great comeback. :]

thank you so much for the info!

Feelings, yoo're alway welcome. Hugs and kisses to yoo :P

KISSES to all YOOGALS.

I'm home.

Don't know how I survive without coffee in the last 2 long days of conference.

So, quote of the day, actually we put this sentence at the coffee room, long ago but I forgot to tell yoo gals.

"DRINK COFFEE, DO STUPID THINGS FASTER WITH MORE ENERGY"

Same here, we yoo gals need YOOxygen, YOOtamins and YOOSpirin for more ENERGY.

-------------

My love to our Angle and Queen unnie, love to read YOOHOUSE history, bow at yoogals THE PIONEER OF THE YOOHOUSE.

i hope we new batch of YOOGALS will remain solid as you have been to our BABY YOO.though 2yrs without seeing him is kindda sad...but then his return will be worth the wait. RIGHT GIRLS? ;) ...YOOGALS AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!

Yes unnie, the day he's coming back will be the happiest moment for yoo gals, either we're at home or just silent lurking around, we all love him. LOVE to all YOOGALS ONLINE and OFFLINE :wub:

And my unnies (ha ha, plural unnie in Korean should not have "s"), thank you for your comment with my English. To be honest, I've learnt English daily conversation a lot since I've joined our home. I'm more familiar with scientific terms :rolleyes:

Angel unnie, I dl the OHUI-Making avi file, big hugs to thank you. You're really "the video queen" :P You're over the cough right?

Chipchip and Dale, oops, so yoo guys have no problem with your nik? lol, I'm so happy, luv them.

IoI to Yen and other YOOpinays, I don't know Tagalog but would like to learn some basic, like Hello, Thank you, Goodbye, etc. Btw, any special story for Chip in Tangalo? :D

FAYE, I like your style coz even you just drop by shortly, your posts are always in fresh, high energy. I somehow feel you're really an active person. And I love the way you're playing words.

Nana, the pioneer for lurking, silent love is romantic, in someways, bwahhhhh, but you got your courage to shout out your love, like Tae-In, Han-Kyul, happy moments huh?

*waves*to ariesw, inoyume, jjgoh and 2 anonymous user, who are yoo dear?

gosh….that will be the day! Koreans I think read their names backwards like doing the roll call but I'm not Korean so it should be first name first - FAYE and then my married name GONG ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….. in my dreams!

not only Korean, but Chinese name also like that

VNese name is the same, Family name + First name. So I'm GONG VAL, bwahhhhh :D

its called BTSC, because they call Na Bori as barley Biscuit when she first entered the school. Star Candy is i think a snack they have in the series when you get a toy or soemthing... And Na Bo ri said that when she told the story of Park Tae-in her class she couldnt mentioned his name, so he called him star candy. Well.. Whatever. Its based on my understandings.. dont know if its correct.

Yes Kulet, her name, BoRi = 보리= barley. There's one kind of barley Biscuit (보리건빵) in Korea, and that's what student called her when she introduced her name.

For Star Candy, pls watch episode 15, Chipchip already told you the story. ;)

Neng, again, you make me faint with that marvellous PERSON OF THE YEAR, wow, HE WHO EVERYONE LOVE in TIME covers, :wub: drooling.

iluvyoo2, am I right that every yoo gal has the same naughty thoughts seeing those cute GYEH fan made MV?

Ellie, YOOdicine is a "must have" in freezing cold. How are you sweet baby? :)

Borrow OC Dale's

Love to all housemates, Angel unnie aalhl - queenie - twinnie=kai=chicken= chip chip - OC Dale - mendyoo Neng -fayeGONG- vicente - eganlyen -nanamienzo - jinkzzmec - bebe_sam -iluvyoo2-juhjuh - Ellie baby - Euchan - texashot -copperkey_kulet - anythingasian- rasppery - Feelings

And all YOO GALS.

Nyt nyt, 2 am now.

Guest eganlyen

I wonder what you girls are doing at the other side <_< teasing us here means that you're doing

more than teasing at the other side am i right?

*cough*cough*

Oh you are? What year and day? I'm born 88, may 20 xD

ahh your 88 youre one year older to me :lol: I'm just kidding. I'm 80/5

LOL! Just bring it on girls.. anything to bring back my dream wahahaha

Hah, call G.Y joes. Maybe i need cannons, LB's and whatever it is to

bring back my dream :rolleyes:

We need to have the approval first of Queen of the house before we could stike you.What do you think Angel?!?

IoI to Yen and other YOOpinays, I don't know Tagalog but would like to learn some basic, like Hello, Thank you, Goodbye, etc. Btw, any special story for Chip in Tangalo? :D

Here are some basic tagalog words:Hello-Kamusta,Thank You-Salamat,Goodbye-Paalam.There's nothing special about Kai there aside but our usual teasing more on drooling & some rated R thoughts :lol: .

OC-Yes, you can call me Yen.

Hello everyone!

X'cess: dramabeans has article about Male Star enlist for MS 2008: army bound