Guest mendyoo
-- so I bet you, after she saw GY pic [his smoked pic-recommend*^^*] Her co teacher wanna join with yooHouse or wanna be Nabori or your friend recommend for CPR. Btw,my ringtone use YOO’s Love is [chorus] SaranghaeYo ~ :rolleyes: -- Yep...my Eng. 'snot very well. so i need long time for backpaging when Im here ,I feel @Eng. class again!~@#
hi OC... i'm still waiting for the reaction once she sees YOO... they're still bc at school so maybe this weekend.as long as we understand each other here OC... no problemo.
YOOgals are superwoman. All in the sake of our beloved YOO.I'm working while posting here.Hope nobody catches me here in the office. Hehe!! Bad!
see... even at work... that's multitasking still hahaha is your boss a lady boss or what? if it's a lady boss... show her YOO's smexy pics hehehe
haha! and im pretty sure will leave us with stacks of credit card bills! following him around's gonna cost us big time! laugh.gif
so better be prepare... not only with your cc's... but also the stamina in following YOO.
ive seen him in The Classic... and yes he's a very good actor. he's friends with lee dong wook right??
yap... their threesome... i've seen The Classic too. his latest is 'dirty Carnival'.
indeed whenever the connection is being cutI want to knock on their door and tell them to be more considerate LOL
hahaha can you do that?
Neng unnie, that "wanted" smile is killing me. http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...edBYYOOGALS.jpg
val... that's my main reason for making those wallies... to kill you all with YOOHOTNESS hahaha
GOOD MORNING YOOGALS!Neng and Angel- LOL! Sorry but its Ji Sung. Got messed up. Brain dead. :lol: Besides, a chip chip's brain is small so i experience lot of memory gaps. :P How can i messed up Ji Sung and Jo In Sung when JIS is friends with YOO, i should know his friends.. Tsk. *bangs head*
no problemo kai... errrr chip chip :lol: a little birdie told you that huh
Wait...isn't that..*gasp*omo, it really is him!Of course i know who that is..it's ...it's..it's my lover/bf/hubby <333
uh oh... still having problems here :lol: do i have to do some head banging here YOOGALS :lol:

Guest mendyoo

gotta run first YOOGALS...

i have to do some impt. errands.... but i'll catch you all later.

waves at FAYE... mwahhhhhhh to you too ... hug you nana... queenie... ariesw

welcome to YOOHOUSE mashikung...

personoftheyear.jpg

Guest queeninmycastle

OMO! Looks like my stay here is more than a while.. hahahhello

queenie.. wow! you are doing back reading huh? I see you had fun there.. he.he. I think if I were to backread I would feel myself being silly with all the things I've said!! well, I recommend YooGAls who have time to back read too.. coz you will find lots of stuff there being asked and answered before.. ;)haha.. I'm so busted yeah! VS girl. yep.. the last time I back read on that issue, I was laughing my heads off! that's why this time I'm not jumping into anymore silly conclusion whenever I hear of scandal.. learnt from mistake already... :P

did they call me video queen? I totally cannot remember.. bad memory :mellow: well, the other YooGAls are pretty much busy now.. ailin* was busy with her work and also had some unforseen things happening, so she couldn't come here for a while.. but I'm sure you remember her dropping by the other day spazzing out on Ryu. :)chigurl just switch to a new job right before CP starts so also busy with work.. I do get to email her once in a while.. love_jesus seems to be busy with studies and church activites... and you see her dropping by once in a blue moon.. :P

awww... you are making me blush like crazy queenie.. :blush: Well, that's me.. when I'm in love and dedicated to something or someone, I will go as far as I could. and that is one reason too I cannot have more than 1 crush at one time.. :P

yeah.. Tae In left the most impression on me too since he was my first love. but Tae Young isn't bad at all especially when it's back in 2001.. :)okie dokie nurse queenie.. we will be well.. :)*wave* to OC.. I still see you around.. must be backreading huh? alright then.. I think my time is up.. gotta go off now... See YooGals again tomorrow morning... I guess I will have headache back-reading again by then.. hahah :lol: ok! signing off... bye to all my lovely YooGals out there...

back-reading the 1st 100 pages was really funny...it relieved me from my boredom...its not the first time i read those pages though hehehe.we then must recommend it to all BORED YOOGALS hehehe...yay its worth reading coz you'll find in there a lot of GOODIES...hilarious conversations from a TRUE YOOGALS and many translated BABY YOO interviews...bwahahaha.you dont remember being called VIDEO QUEEN huh? will then let me fresh your memories...unnie angel they called you as such bcoz only you have the patients to share BABY YOO's video clips and then chigurl being your assistant.hows that?remember already?...then you put a lot of screen caps in each videos... BABY YOOs facial expressions...reactions and all that hehehe. i loved the exchange comments you got there with (?) omo...i forgot the name aisssh me and mem'ry...anywayz the topic was about the series called 20 years...hahahaha poor flirty girl or you guys term it as clingy girl hehehe did BABY YOO really rejected her? the ending as i read along was kindda like EC's case... but at that it was BABY YOO who went aboard to further his studies while in CP it was EC who went away to study then returned. ending was really alike...the pD left the ending as hanging as cp too...twas fill in the blank kind of ending. :)

oh yeah i saw ailin posting when we talked about RYu...i know love_jesus is busy at school and church ( is she still studying up to now?)yoobee is also busy,chigurl...i dont recall her posting lately...did she? and then what happened to the two converted YEH fans? heheeh jnccr and (?) they are YOO'ers new recruit then even before cp starts right?they even watched BABY YOO previous drama to see if he is qualified to be paired up with YEH bwahahaha thats what i understand..am i right?ohhhhhhhhhh well those where the days.

now unnie angel you're the last one standing among all pioneers bwahahaha :P ...although we still have yoobee and tika, love_peace once in awhile and tian i remember reading her comments in those pages also.omo...i forgot i think i saw vicente's post in there too...not really sure though (poor memory) :) .

i hope we new batch of YOOGALS will remain solid as you have been to our BABY YOO.though 2yrs without seeing him is kindda sad...but then his return will be worth the wait. RIGHT GIRLS?;) ...YOOGALS AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!

BTW, glad to hear that you and your family are recuperating fast.

continue to take that YOOspirin and YOOtamins to be totally free of sickness aiyt. :lol::lol:

Kai- the drooling mark you said before was..eiow the panis na laway :crazy: .Otei, no more weapons to you Kai ahh i forgot chip chip :lol: Who will be not be laughing w/your SMS saying that she even send you PM for that reason :lol: and i have caricature of the "thing" on my table.bwahaha.You evolution is fast ..From twinnie,Tang-the orange juice followed by Kai,then chick now chip chip but the latest crack me most.Thanks to Val, i will remember you even im not in the house. :lol:Neng-you have zizzliiing hot title.Val-.those are the latest construction...looking forward for more Yoogals.get ready w/my Pens & Papper.Queeny-Ahh those skeds are for head banging!I out w/ that skeds..okay do as you please continues banging your heads :lol: Calling YOOPINAYS queeny will be home next year let have another EB. are you staying w/in M. Mla? I think Neng already send tues a SMS.Goodnight to everyone!!!wave back to OC and to all my lovely gals & fellow Goddess of beauty you know who you are....signing off!

hi anne...yep im going home nxt year...wish i can do EB with you guys... but i dunno coz im not frm MLA...im from down south. maybe if i can arrange my sched then i can fly there to meet all YOOPINAYS hehehe...lesser expenses than going to korea to stalk BABY YOO huh?hehehe

Guest queeninmycastle

--

history of YOOHOUSE i love this word. and what page could you recommend** ??dont tell me. EveryPages!!

'cause i think i need all weekend to do !! :sweatingbullets:

OC dale hehehe...yes yes yes i would definitely recommend the whole pages from 1 to forever bwahahaha...if it will take you the whole week or month to finish reading then so be it hehehehe...YOOhouse history is really heart warming to read specially all those praises you will read about BABY YOO. ;)

find this two really cute!

nana the footsie pictures are really cute...but like you... i love GYEH version most of all...i just dont know...maybe bcoz of the CULT-ish feeling in me bwahahah.WOR-shippers rule. :P

waves back to you!i'm just waiting for time to pass by so i can go home. it's so good that today is not that toxic. hopefully for the days to come, too.i envy all of yoo who can make those wonderful artworks. i hope i can do one someday.keep them comin'!

kulet...you might want to try doing some artworks too...i know you can do it...like us..we started without any idea how PS works but for BABY YOO...we can always come-up with anything.

there's no competition in this House... so anything that you made ( artwork,poem,love letter, quotations or whatever) will be greatly TREASURED. ;)

Good late afternoon YooGals.. :) yeah.. had to come in a bit late this afternoon cause there was a loud thundering boom boom again... urgghhh.....

hello angelie... hope you're okay now.
Thanks neng.. I'm feeling much better today... no more fever... just coughing.

Neng and Angel- LOL! Sorry but its Ji Sung. Got messed up. Brain dead. :lol: Besides, a chip chip's brain is small so i experience lot of memory gaps. :P How can i messed up Ji Sung and Jo In Sung when JIS is friends with YOO, i should know his friends.. Tsk. *bangs head*
he.he.he.. Ji Sung.. The name sounds familiar, but I have no idea who he is.. so he was an entertainment soldier too? hmmm... was he offered to be one or he requested to be one. For Yoon Kye Sang, I heard he requested for it. messing up JS and JIS? well, I guess because the name sounds almost familiar? :P

Angel- you are having fun calling me chip chip, huh! The name is funny as hell, but its coootteee. Got so many typo errors yesterday.. LOL! I should be taking medicines too for having a brain dead! :lol: You love Chip and Dale? Me too! Its cutier than Chipmunks, besides thier voice is prrrrrr.... cant stand the chipmunks. If im still a child when i saw the Chipmunks, might have trauma. :lol: At least we have something to laugh about when we hear chip chip. Good to hear that your feeling better now. Take lots of Yoospirin! *hugs* owww.. might get sick too! Lah, hugs more! :P Thanks also for the goodies, and i hate the girl besides Yoo, can nana put some magic on it so she will be poofed out? LOL!
yep.. chip chip sounds funny.. :D oh yeah.. I love chip and dale.. they are so cute... :rolleyes: actually, I like Chipmunks too when I was young.. ha.ha.. now not only we laugh hearing chip chip, but we have a dale dale too! lol!! and thank you, I'm feeling much better now... Thanks for all the laughter and huggies.. haha... and I had lots of Yoospirin and Yoodicine as well... oh no.. don't get sick.. start taking your Yoospirin and YOotamins now! errrr.. which girl? the VS gurl or "biscuit"? :P

gosh….that will be the day! Koreans I think read their names backwards like doing the roll call but I’m not Korean so it should be first name first - FAYE and then my married name GONG ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….. in my dreams!
not only Korean, but Chinese name also like that.

you bet! Now I remember when I got my first traffic ticket (and only) the cop would have just let me go but I think he got mad coz I didn’t pull over right away….. I kinda let him follow me one more block before I made a right and stopped…. My angel , he was panting breathing heavily in anger coz he felt I ignored him….. I told him I wasn’t sure it was me he was trying to pull over :lol::P
oh my! what an experience. you really make the police do extra round huh? lol!!

mashikung, welcome to Yoohouse.. :)

when where outa here we feel all kinds of sickness... but once you're inside...POOF it's gone.
yep.. totally!! I felt tired before I came in.. but now I'm here, the tiredness is gone.. kapoof! lol!

i'm working on it angelie... the 'hotness' thing i mean hehehe

my friend's co teacher listened to YOO's 'i love you' 20 times... beat that hahaha

i haven't made a peek at page89... rewatching BTSC... chapter 2.

looking forward to the "hotness" :P wah... that teacher must be really into YOO by now.

my faye, your angel is here now.. went to sleep just now coz there was thunderstorm here earlier on.. :huh:

here is the (ASIAN NEXT TOP MODEL)THEME FOR ROUND 5: LICK IT!
is this the final round yet?

Making of OHui CF Video
thanks iluvyoo2.. I just saw the clip on daum and dc.. :P And I just downloaded a bunch of gifs from different creators too. :D

Funny and cute fan made GYEH CF MV

wow!! that was really cute... very creative fan.. :)

Guest queeninmycastle

is it wrong that im totally having pervy thoughts with this pic?? i think im going crazy! rotfl

oh definitely with short hair! he looked so hot! :w00t: seriously... i was totally oblivious of the other characters everytime he was on screen! Seo Gun in suits or just a casual shirt... OMG yummy! his hotness got me through the whole drama even if, technically, i didnt watch the whole thing. just the scenes with him on. bwahaha :lol:

haha! and im pretty sure will leave us with stacks of credit card bills! following him around's gonna cost us big time! :lol:

well yeah thank God he was in it! :lol: OFD could actually pass up for a Filipino series... the leads crying all the time and major dramas popping up in like every episode! :lol:

the fanart made you sweat?? i dont think that's what it's supposed to do!:lol:

ive seen him in The Classic... and yes he's a very good actor. he's friends with lee dong wook right??

id like to have this mural in my room! ;)

FAYE... that was cute! GONG FAYE! haha GY had a wifey for a day and he didnt even know it! :lol:

to everyone online... hello & goodbye for now! need to get some shut eye! hehe

if you are already crazy sam...then welcome to YOOinsane centre bwahahaha

love BABY YOO in suits TOO...he is toooooooooooo dang smexy in those hehehe.

chasing after him would be very expensive...but its a nice way to build-up credit history esp. here in the states.bwahahaha.

the more credit you have the more it'll be good. so why not?... YOOGALS here in US...are we ready to stalk BABY YOO? :lol::lol:

Guest queeninmycastle

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS

Dropping by to say hello and do some replies

part 1

I’m so praying for that

Yes you are all busy,so jealous coz I have no talent w/ that

So for now I’ll just be contented in reminding all of yoo to bang your heads

And keep on posting those goodies

attention angelie I remember your looking for a rich yoogals to franchise the coffee prince shop,think we already found one

yeah I’m so thankful that I can catch up w/ yoo all

the PA thing yeah shall we call Sidus?

but on the 2nd thought I don’t know if I can help myself not to drool and faint if ever

we’re going to replace his PA

can you maintain yourcompusure angel?

good to hear you’re ok

yeah miss him too

I saw he upload his cy w/ 2 new pics,but don’t know how to post them here

1 w/ a girl on a car/her dog don’t know who she is

and another 1 a girls mouth w/ a swearing word

im gonna keep banging my head then hehehe.

yay! neighbors are being bad this day huh? :angry:

no spirit of giving do they? :huh:

well...we will just continue to be hopeful that the damn phone and net connection will be up soon.

PA thingy?

are you serious?...do you think you and unnie angel will not faint in front of BABY YOO? :lol::lol:

i remember...i saw in some of BABY YOO's BTS that the PA have the same t-shirt as what he was wearing.

she eats ice cream together with BABY YOO...get to be really close to him to do something.

so with that can both of you promise not to FAINT and DROOL? not be privy? :lol::lol:

to BEHAVE appropriately? bwahahahaha.

Making of OHui CF Video

Funny and cute fan made GYEH CF MV

thanks ilovyoo2 for the making of o-hui

and the cute gyeh cf mv.. so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

i was having some silly thoughts watching them and thingking whats they're doing under the cover....

so its a washing machine cf! i was thingking.... theyre doing? something ineresting there like????????......

ooppsssss! they're washing each other??? bwahahahaha

nana the footsie pictures are really cute...but like you... i love GYEH version most of all...i

just dont know...maybe bcoz of the CULT-ish feeling in me bwahahah.WOR-shippers rule

hahaha i can say that too! CULT-ish feeling in me! GYEH version rule!

hi YOOangelie!

Guest queeninmycastle

YOO GALS love, *waves* at Ellie baby, Euchan

I have conference today and tomorrow, so bored. No long post coz I'm too tired now.

FAYE GONG dear, ha ha, love your name. Cannot stop laughing at the way you "report" your story. LOL, why didnt you ask them for the CP poster? But I'm happy knowing that they show CP in US. Our YOO will be soon recogined there.

Neng unnie, that "wanted" smile is killing me. http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...edBYYOOGALS.jpg

Chip chip, hi hi. No, it's not chipmunks. It's *chip* chip*, a cutie sound. But, yoo gals really make me confused. Seriously, I love that nik. Correct me if I'm wrong, tangtang, it seems you don't like the nik? Did I misunderstand something?

Quennie unnnie, going on.... :D

Angel unnie, are you getting better in a fine day with our YOO constructions? Cannot agree more about OFD's and CP's OST. Yes, CP'OST is perfect in drame scenes, but I also cannot listen it alone repeatedly like OFD's.

And my dear Angela, which song is your favorite in OFD's OST?

Oh, my English is also not good, but our kind yoo gals understand my feeling, hi hi. That's enough, rite?

Euchan dear, nyt nyt nyt

Vicente, hi there :D

Love yoo all.

val the way we call kai as chip chip is really cute hehehe.

and what about your english??? gurl the way i see it...your english is all but PERFECT. as what my IELTS instructor said and im quoting it..."YOUr mastery in english" is gOOD...or they call it as you have a"gOOd command in english usage". there... feel better? :)

YOOHOuse can understand crocked english as long as its in english...we can find a way to decipher it. ;)

AJA AJA FIGHTING !!! :lol::lol:

Guest queeninmycastle

Hi girls~I haven't been here for the whole day..i didn't sign out and just left my comp on..i had to take care of our guests who came by todaybecause my dad just came home from the hospital. Gah. I'mso tired.. didn't even have time to sit down and chat with them But i'm finally here now ^^ Time for my lovenotes now ^^I also think that he loved her but at the same time he didn't wanna have a serious relationship with KSA and that's why he cheated on her.. Oh and i still have his laugh in my head.. i can imagine it right now kekekeNah, it's not that difficult but i'm just too lazy to type your whole name hahaha..i even made a list with all of YOOgals names so that i won't forget them.. i mean the realnames xD Yes it is and i must say that i really do like it that way! Hahaha! And it seems likethey don't need me at all these past two-three weeks. Sankyu unnie. Of course i'll treat you all to a meal! You don't even have to ask :rolleyes:;) *whispers* How abt a trip to Korea? We can stalk YOO there bwhahahaah Two at a time should be fine. Just make sure you don't get that wrong and take20 instead since you get easily confused when you're sick...Omo! They're still sick? :mellow: waaah... i really hope that your wholefamily gets well soon!! *sends Angelie YOOdicine* 0714gongyoutz2.jpg(wahaha, i dunno if those are medicine bottles or not but they looklike it ;p)Oh.. that may be one of the reasons.. now that i think of it, he didn't really explainwhy he's so afraid of her.. but i find it cute anyway!Guess what!? I had another YOOdream!!! But i can't remember any of it! grrrrrsomeone, pls shoot me!! *bangs head**whacks head**slaps self**shots self* I totally hate my stupid #%#&#&#&%¤# memory!! ..........I think Baby Yoo's Japanese is pretty good. I studied Japanese myself for6 months and i can hardly speak the way he does or even pronounce as good as him. So he's very good compared to me. Oh.. phabo me. I totally forgot abt that >__>but i hope that they can confirm that trip soon.Wait...isn't that..*gasp*omo, it really is him!Of course i know who that is..it's ...it's..it's my lover/bf/hubby <333 :lol::D:rolleyes:B):PAnne, that's a list euchan made which i call the head-banging list xpIt's a list of the days which we gals take turns in banging queenie's head hahahaHahaha.. Angels didn't fit ya huh? maybe it's because the angelsare good friends who shares things with each otherbut you two just wanna have GY for yourself pft <_<:P YOO community is heaven on earth! No of course i'm not *cough cough*n..o.. *ehm..ehm*<____<>____>he...he..Well, since i'm surrounded by comps might as well takeadvantage of that to check-up on YOO all the time :D Hahaha.. sorry to say my friend but i actually had the time to put the fake onethere before you took the real one from that place.. soompi was being pretty niceto me at that time B) Oh no.. NOO.. i'm not good at school.. i'm good at studying and having fun at the same time.. hah, i wish i was good at school <_< I really do love them but my fav is still Family Guy. That one rawks!! -//-

baby ellie...you entertaining visitor?... sounds so mature of you hehehe.

oh you are tired...poor baby. hows your dad? hope he feels better.t

he s-diary YOOpart? i think he likes jane but he thinks his too young to really get serious...i love BABY YOO's ending part he really did read the book and is proud of her. :)

yay you're surrounded with lots of computer...good for you.

it'll be easy to do multi-tasking then and you wont miss BABy YOO for a single second coz he'll be right there where you are. :D:D

can i apply in your coffee shop also? :lol:

Queenie- Congrats on it! Before i joined theyoogals, ive done backreading and its fun to know the 'history' of yoohouse, eh.. the poeple before, taking yoo goodies.. And your going home!? Lets have a party when we get here, by the way your treat! LOL! What pervie thoughts? LOL! *puffy eyes* Chip chip is funny right? Imagine it saying in our languange.. chip chip.. LOL! Me a bird, its better.. anne remembered me when she heard the chicken this morning!

kai chip chip...bwahahaha cute nik. :D

yup im being a good girl yesterday and re-read the first 100 pages of YOOHouse postings hehehe.actually that was my second time of reading all the post and up to now it still makes me laugh reading those.

me going home? yes im going home.

my treat? it depends if i can visit MLA...i really dont know anybody there coz im from down south.but who knows...if my sched will allow it...then i will get to see YOOpinays finally.hehehe

are gonna titilaok every morning?hehehe

queenie... he.he.. were the conversation there hillarious too? Thanks for refreshing my memories... now I remember... both of us were hunting goodies to post as we were trying to achieve page 100 I think... and we found a lot of clips which we have not seen before while hunting from Japanese sites as well... chigurl was the one who recommended some software to me to do conversion and downloading flv videos.. that's how we were able to grab those clips. if not for her, I would have no idea how to do so.

screen caps, I remember I did them for Screen and 20 years. Exchanging of comments on 20 years.. I think it was with love_jesus. If I'm not mistaken she was the only one watching it while I watch too.. :P Oh yeah.. the clingy girl. haha... yep.. baby Yoo rejected her in the end. well, the ending for 20 years was much open than CP.. it didn't show him coming back. He just tell the girl who likes him that when he comes back in a few years time, he would give them a chance to go on a date.

chigurl has not been posting recently.. the last time she posted was during CP airing time. Actually, I just got an email from her today asking for YOOupdates... She say she was sick last week.. and that she's very busy with her work... I've been asking her to come here, but she say she felt a bit left out since there are so many Yoobies around. but I do hope she will be able to make it here again one day.. :)

jnccrs is still around lurking I believe (with another nick).. I do get PM from her once in a while in via YT. Soy, I dont' know what happened to her. yeah.. both of them watched baby YOO's previous drama and was blown away by TAe In if I remember correctly.. haha

yeah... seems like YOobee and Tika are also very busy nowadays.. and left only me here.. :( but since I still get to keep in touch with them via email and YM/SMS, I'm ok.. :)tian? I don't remember. vicente? I don't remember either.. were you here last year vicente? :P

yes.. like you queenie, I truly hope that the new batch of YooGAls will remain here still through the 2 yrs without YOO. But I'm sure it will be one experience we will not be able to forget.. YOOgals standing together waiting for YOO.. :)

yep yep.. YOOspirin and YOOtamins will take all sickness away.. haha

PA thingy?

are you serious?...do you think you and unnie angel will not faint in front of BABY YOO? :lol::lol:

i remember...i saw in some of BABY YOO's BTS that the PA have the same t-shirt as what he was wearing.

she eats ice cream together with BABY YOO...get to be really close to him to do something.

so with that can both of you promise not to FAINT and DROOL? not be privy? :lol::lol:

to BEHAVE appropriately? bwahahahaha.

he.he... talking about same t-shirt.. I think I was the one that brought that up right? It was in OFD. GY was wearing a t-shirt with pic of a lips or something in one of the OFD scenes, and his assistant also was wearing almost the same design of shirt in one of the OFD BTS pic. :P and she get to help him with his outfit all the time, may it be wearing the shirt for him or adjust his outfit or pants... viola!! if I'm his PA, I will surely faint. I dont' think I can behave properly either.. lol!!

i was having some silly thoughts watching them and thingking whats they're doing under the cover....

so its a washing machine cf! i was thingking.... theyre doing? something ineresting there like????????......

ooppsssss! they're washing each other??? bwahahahaha

were you thinking what I was thinking while watching that "under cover" scene? hahah.. I can't help but thinking pervy thoughts!! hahahah

Caps from Ohui Making

viewimagemc2.th.jpg b9abc1a63bab9bbe7eunvanyg7.th.jpg baedb7ceb1d7bfc0c8d6c4bvu1.th.jpg

Gifs

65005478rp6.gif12620655nk1.giffffar1.gif

42690736rh3.gifgfao4.gif13037584wy3.gif

pffvr7.gif80041980xt1.gif23692289xp6.gif

efwp2.gif

*** Credit as printed and dcGY ***

angelie, u have O-HUI making in avi format? i cant fin dlwding the wmv uploaded by yoo2,

and i was here last yr too! considered a regular lurker! hehehe just i didnt had the courage to post!

but i started lurking here after watching first 5-8 eps of OFD maybe.. until the VS paparazzi then on from time to time

i still do lurk just to upadte myself... too bad i didnt post b4.... i didnt know you we're this friendly..

i remember it was only you, love_jesus, sally & chigurl who posts continously, and i remember vicente too... i think she posted some PS wallie back then

Guest queeninmycastle

i got tired of copy paste edit type of replies...bwahahaha lazy me...

to continue... (faye style)

neng- hi to you too. hope everything is okay in there.love the time mag you made.*wink*

isarahx- WELCOME TO YOOHOUSE.

faye- can i go with you to korea?hehehe.

i believe in the saying the more the merrier...so we could chase BABY YOO all the way to korea huh.

are you planning to have the FAYE GONG badge framed or something?hehehe

talking about getting a ticket...what is it? for speeding?...gosh i almost got one not for speeding but for turning-on the high beam light...its getting darker at that time but i didnt realized i was driving with that thing on bwahahaha...the officer signaled me to pull over...OMO i was so scared i thought my violation was bcoz i did not stop at the full stop lane and just went straight ahead...i was really clueless that my fault was just about the head light...i flash my innocent smile and say sorry i was not aware of it...and so he just let me go bwahahaha i was so embarrassed at that time and scared at the same time.

mashikung- welcome to YOOHOUSE.

santa iluvyoo2---> this "the making of OHui cf" video is tickling me.

seeing BABY YOO having fun like that brings a smile in my face.

thank you for sharing this wonderful GOODIES. LOVE it.

nope.. i guess the date when that fan mention of seeing both GYEH is not the same date as him making that CF. as i recall (i might be wrong) BABY YOO is still on resting phase by that time... how was it possible for him to shoot this cf then...i dunno just my speculation though.

looking clearly at those pictures...you can really tell that BABY YOO is indeed using a clear braces.

angelie, u have O-HUI making in avi format? i cant fin dlwding the wmv uploaded by yoo2,

and i was here last yr too! considered a regular lurker! hehehe just i didnt had the courage to post! but i started lurking here after watching first 5-8 eps of OFD maybe.. until the VS paparazzi then on

from time to time i still do lurk just to upadte myself... too bad i didnt post b4.... i didnt know you we're this friendly..

i remember it was only you, love_jesus, sally & chigurl who posts continously, and i remember vicente too... i think she posted some PS wallie back then

GOSH...you too nana? :o wow...should i call you pioneer for lurker then?bwahahaha just joking.

why didnt you post anything then?

oh the VS paparazzi...that was i think @ the 20's 0r 30's post...wahhhhhhhhh you lurk that early?

why did you think that YOO'ers are not friendly before?

have you ever encountered a thread that are snob? :huh:

yup yup yup i remember seeing vicente's post..i just cant recall if its a wallie or what.

hehehe so my back reading brings a lot of memories then hehehe.

nana, no I don't have the the making in avi format.. but I can convert it for you. and I can only do that tonight.. it's almost time for dinner now.

and i was here last yr too! considered a regular lurker! hehehe just i didnt had the courage to post!

but i started lurking here after watching first 5-8 eps of OFD maybe.. until the VS paparazzi then on from time to time

i still do lurk just to upadte myself... too bad i didnt post b4.... i didnt know you we're this friendly..

you where here last year? I never see your nick.. where you ghosting? he.he.. sally? you knew Yoobee was Sally? :P i thought she never use her name here.. h.ehe..

i guess the date when that fan mention of seeing both GYEH is not the same date as him making that CF. as i recall (i might be wrong) BABY YOO is still on resting phase by that time... how was it possible for him to shoot this cf then...i dunno just my speculation though.looking clearly at those pictures...you can really tell that BABY YOO is indeed using a clear braces.
well, queenie.. we don't actually know when was this CF shot.. but that rumour I think it was around the time Ohui CF was being filmed though. I think I remember saying that it could be YEH in the Ohui CF..haha. and also we had always thought that when his schedule is on resting phase, he doesn't have anything on and suddenly there was a whole bunch of photoshoots we were not aware off and even Cantata CF was not mentioned. so for some reason, resting does not neccessary means he has nothing on somehow.

GOSH...you too nana? :o wow...should i call you pioneer for lurker then?bwahahaha just joking.why didnt you post anything then?oh the VS paparazzi...that was i think @ the 20's 0r 30's post...wahhhhhhhhh you lurk that early?why did you think that YOO'ers are not friendly before?have you ever encountered a thread that are snob? :huh: yup yup yup i remember seeing vicente's post..i just cant recall if its a wallie or what. heheheso my back reading brings a lot of memories then hehehe.
ya.ya.. I think you can call her pioneer lurker.. hehe..... maybe during that time where wasn't much people around, so she feels a little shy to post? :P Anyway, I think back reading can bring a lot of memories and lots of information and goodies as well, right girls? :)

Guest queeninmycastle

unnie angel your conversations in the past are not just hilarious but mind boggling as well.ohhh YOO'ers are a bunch of sweet gals...i admire all of you. i even saw ay_link of s2 subbing team posted a comments way back...i think she admires BABY YOO also.

screen caps? yup you did a lot of screen capping before the funniest are those caps with BABY YOO's different facial expressions...i love those.

it makes me laugh on how you and love_jesus rants about that cligy girl hahaha.

but why yellow of all colors?hehehe so difficult to read...it needs to be high-lighted before its readable. hehehe

YAY! do tell chigurl we would love to have a conversation with her here too. no need for her to feel left out. THIS IS HER HOME in the first place...tell her we also want to see her do the DROOLING AND SPAZZING.hehehe

oh yeah...jnccrs and soy...YEH warrior..they are so cute. Tae-In definitely blow them away.they were spazzing bwahahaha.

TO uS new YOOGALS batch...hope will be here even after 2 years.

a truly unforgettable experience unnie...YOOGALS standing together waiting for BABY YOO's return.

OMO...you cannot behave well in front of YOO?...tsk...tsk...tsk. you still have 2 years to train yourself how to do so.bwahahaha so when BABY YOO will return from MS you will be ready by then...

but then seeing the more buff yummylicious BABY YOO...the more you will DROOL and FAINT...what to do with you unnie??? bwahahaha.

Guest queeninmycastle

nana, no I don't have the the making in avi format.. but I can convert it for you. and I can only do that tonight.. it's almost time for dinner now.

you where here last year? I never see your nick.. where you ghosting? he.he.. sally? you knew Yoobee was Sally? :P i thought she never use her name here.. h.ehe..

well, queenie.. we don't actually know when was this CF shot.. but that rumour I think it was around the time Ohui CF was being filmed though. I think I remember saying that it could be YEH in the Ohui CF..haha. and also we had always thought that when his schedule is on resting phase, he doesn't have anything on and suddenly there was a whole bunch of photoshoots we were not aware off and even Cantata CF was not mentioned. so for some reason, resting does not neccessary means he has nothing on somehow.

ya.ya.. I think you can call her pioneer lurker.. hehe..... maybe during that time where wasn't much people around, so she feels a little shy to post? :P Anyway, I think back reading can bring a lot of memories and lots of information and goodies as well, right girls? :)

NANA " the YOOpioneer lurker" hehehehe. :P

yup...you have a point there...so who knows...maybe they both really did a CF together....or YEH just went there to check on BABY YOO...waaahh my imagination runs wild again bwahahaha. blame it on the CULT-ish feeling. :tongue2:

yup digging the YOOHOUSE history is worth it...imagine i started back-reading @ 7pm and finished around 4am already...hahahaha good thing soompi is really behaving well at that time up to now (im not tyring to jinx it). so i ENJOYED reading it page by page :phew:

kulet- have a goodday at work. :)

this is it for me girls...time to sleep...but before that im leaving YOO all with this...

HAVE a GOOD DAY/NYT to YOO all. :D:):wub::wub:

artwork70.jpg

see yoo all in a little while... ;)

take your time.... avi can wait! or ill ask my friend to dl & convert for me later.

yoobee is sally? woahha i didnt know that, but i think i saw sally b4!

i didnt post b4... maybe queenie is right! some threads i visits i find theme too strict or the group (should i call them group? seems too tight!

i feel then that if ill post something i might get ignored! but i guess the thread restrictions now is tighter that last yr. i remember that shipping b4 is ok....

they call it shipper/camper of whoever artists they want.

i think i idid post once or twice i just dont remember which thread, BTSC or OFD but definatley not here.

hahaha pionner lurker? ok fine! i am! becoz of YOOqueen ill start reading again from page 100 later when mr. i cannot sleep visits me again!