Guest vicente

Hallo there, I'm here, love yoo all

movall......Me too, We call that.....fall in love...hehehe.

Vicente dear, yor make me smile wider now, smile of a person happy in love with YOO.

Now, my LOVENOTES to yoo, as I told yoo before, 5 pages back reading in 1 day, ha ha.

movall....It a bit dear , I ever read 20 pages, it seems I will death.

I can made cause love only. Hahahahaz. :lol:

Guest mendyoo

FAYE and Kulet are multi tasking hahaha...

posting and watching at the same time huh YOOGALS... me... i'm doing Ps while posting.

have a good night!!!! don't forget to include YOO in your prayers and in your dreams, too!!!!

he's in my prayers... the problem is... he's not in my dreams hmmmppp

hmm. the house seems to be busy this sunday isn't it? the past few sundays, everyone was saying it's quiet.. but today.. wah! I went of at 11am this morning, came back at 1pm, have 2 pages of back reading to go through! haha.

neng.. that .. that.. that.. art...

*can't breathe*

*helppppppp*

*too hot*

*faint*

you're right angelie... that's why i got lots of backpaging to do now. seems YOOGALS are in a posting mode hahaha keep it up girls...

need oxygen?... water?... oki... here's YOO to give you CPR... :lol:

Guest vicente

thanks for the wallies dear... the 'CULT' will be overjoy with that second one hahaha

Hello Neng....I'm very glad for joy that all time :lol:

movall ...Vicente, I believe his award this year.

---Wow bingo...If we not bet on the wrong. :lol:

continuation

(DeAiCafe)

Good Afternoon YOOGALSsss....

How r u?...

now i'have got a bit cold (><) .I saw most Yoogals have got sick ,right?

Hope you get better soon

I playing while i have class now!!!

So I just come to say hello...I've not been here for longggg time...(I feel)

Have to go...

Bye

miZZZZ U allll...

Hello DeAi….. indeed, it’s been so looooooooonggggggggggggg…. We missed you here! We understand you have to prioritize your studies but just come by when you’re free- take care!

(tangtang)

LOL! Faye, very bright suggestion.. I do this often ! LOL! when i send email at my staff with red, they tought im just being 'colorful'. Psssh.

Ha ha ha been there….done that….

(copperkey_kulet)

even if it's still sunday there, or monday here, it will always be a YOOday for all of us!!! i had a great weekend and i hope it will be for the rest of the week.where are you, by the way?

I know… I’m here in the City of Angels (SoCal)

(MissMellis)

Actually it does work for me but not very often so i usually

wait until soompi is done with it's tantrums.

Yes so it seems but to make sure not to jinx it - *knock on wood* xDD

May 19? omo.. what a coincidence.. i'm born may 20 XD

oh.. so unnie it is after all

*waves at faye*

Hahaha Faye!

Go to work already.. we don't want you to be late and get a

scolding from your boss ;p

Bai bai.. see you later and have fun at work~

Muaaaah back at you xD

okay.. time to eat.. see ya all later girls~

MUAAAAAH!

Ellie, that means you’re a Taurean like me! And no problem- you and anyone can call me unnie –

My boss won’t scold me but coming late means leaving late and me don’t like that ha ha ha ha ha ha….

But then- sometimes you guys are all here and I don’t feel like leaving yet….. muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………………………

(queeninmycastle)

hi faye.

OMO...no collectibles for CP @ the expo?that is so sad...but at least CP was included in the exhibit.

yeah…. Read my post…..hu hu hu hu….

oh so you like the "even in the water reflection im still smexy"?bwahahaha...geeez thnx.

anyways im still anticipating for some of your art works...so hurry and dont you slack-off okies?

inspiration….where art thou?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES dear it is me...ghosting again hehehehe

you take care at work girl.

we'll see you later tonight.

It seems we’re all getting a kick out of ghosting! And you take care as well!

BIG HELLO to michibangs, aalhl, peter8888, jointmeme, Happytoy, texashot, bebe sam, kikissxxxx, mendyoo, vi4vi2002

i think our two anonymous users are queenie and vicente :lol:

to be continued

Good afternoon everyone.. sorry for not being here this morning.. I wanted to, but there was a series of thunder roaring, so I gave up and went to sleep instead.. now, I'm feeling awful.. coughing, flu and fever starts to catch up on me.. so I'm now even more blurr as I type. :P

baby Ellie, so your job is a ad-hoc thing? Congratulations on your payday! Can treat us all to a meal? :P

wah! 20 YOOspirin.. hope it's enough.. haha... i'm taking 2 at a time, ok? :) my kids are still a bit sick, no fever, but still coughing.. now whole family is sick.. :huh: I felt so bad when I woke up this morning and feels like something is choking my chest and can't breathe smoothly.. I had to sit up rather than lay down.

S-diary, why baby YOO's character scare of his mum.. perhaps because she had been controlling him all these while, cannot do this cannot do that or else.. haha.. i'm not sure if she threatens to send him to army all the while or not because there's one part in the car, he told KSA he doesn't need to go.

I love to watch and listen to people play piano, but when it comes to playing it myself, I feel that it sounded awful.. haha oh yeah.. it sure hurts when we cannot remember our YOOdream if there is any. what a waste! :angry:

jaja! welcome back to the house! we miss youuuuuuu... *hugs* everything well for you? enjoy your 60 +nn pages of back reading..:)

++Edit:

oh.. you are done back reading, jaja. that was fast! :D you can still spazz out anytime about anything.. there is nothing about YOO that is out-dated for us here... it's just making us drools over what we have forgotten that's all. ;) and I think we are still envious towards those cantata and ohui bottles!! lol!! not to mention his smexy voice in cantata whicih ohui lacks.. :mellow: his MS status, non of us is clear as well.. no idea if it's gonna be postponed still end of December either.

yeah jaja.. it's so sad that fileberry had kaput.. they should have at least leave the files there for people to download still. maybe next time, I should get the individual links out too in case sharebee kaput, I still have those 5 links inside there.. haha!! anyway, if you need to download any clips, just let us know ok?

hi there iluvyoo2.. good to see you home again... yeah.. it's exciting that we are approaching 600th page.. wah!!! Don't worry, with the Yoospirin and love here, I will get well soon.. ;)

Thanks for the airport clip iluvyoo2.. looks like baby YOO was shoved into the car again.. haha

I wonder what magazine is this pic for - http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3124/12...lzy12f81ui6.jpg I saw it on eunvanilla's avatar yesterday.

hello there bebe sam. Good to see you again. As for OFD, since baby YOO is in it, I don't feel draggy at all.. ha.ha.. funny huh? ohhhh.. thanks for that "ohh la la" art... major hawtness....I'm sweating now, hopefully it will take my fever away.. :lol:

I think he has postponed his MS til the end of December. Someone mentioned

that he will have a Japanese fansmeet end of December before he leaves for his MS.

I'm glad that he postponed it.. this means that he may attend the MBC awards :D

baby Ellie, that trip to Japan is not confirmed yet.. it's a maybe.. :)

vicente.. I think that "bad hair" baby YOO is for a magazine photoshoot.. I saw some pics with that hairdo before, but I couldn't remember which one. .haha..

oh wow!!! I think I'm gonna have a very long essay here.. lol!

movall, aww.... you don't have to be sorry for recalling my OFD OST fever.. no problem at all, it's still my no. 1 favourite OST amongst baby YOO's drama.. and you made me recall the lovely moments in OFD.. :) Although I do love CP's OST, but it seems lacking something when I listen to them just like that. They sound marvellous and perfect in the drama scenes, but listening to it standalone, doesn't give me much feeling somehow.. :huh: haha.. angela is around lurking.. she say her english not good, so she prefers to keep quiet.. :P maybe you can encourage her to come out again, movall.. ;)

oh my.. your friend fainted watching our hottie OUTSTANDING man huh? he really blown her away huh? he.he.. :D at least you have watched JIS's work before, I've not seen any yet... the only time I saw him is during the Hanryu festival.. haha. glad that you like the singing clip. ;) I love you too (unromantically).. :D

One question, I heard that he is also very good in Japanese? In "She's on Duty" I tried to listen his Japanese in short dialogue between No-Young and the detective who is undercovered as a teacher, but it's too short and I also dont know Japanese. I have not watched any video of fan meeting in Japan. But I'm really happy he's well-known in such a competitive environment there.
Hmm.. I've heard him speak Japanese in She's on Duty too.. not sure if he is really good in Japanese because he doesn't speak much Japanese while in Japan.. only a few common greetings.. <_<

haha.. and those theorems you listed are reallly cute, movall.. I guess we will add to it as we get along.. :D

hi there neng! you got YOOoverload? What did the overload does to you?

oh no!!! you are making YooGals faint all over again with that YOOhotness!! lol!!!

OFD OFD, BTSC, CP, ... conclusion = we should watch all of his OUSTANDING roles to love his talent more deeply (Angel unnie, am I too exaggerated in using the word OUTSTANDING? hehe ). Vicente, I believe his award this year. :wub:
not at all movall.. I don't think you are exaggerating.. baby YOO and his WORK IS OUTSTANDING... :wub: or else he won't earn so much love now.. ;) Yoogals who really love him for what he his, should watch all of his OUTSTANDING roles.. :rolleyes:

WElcome back huangsy.. my faye, Good to see you not ghosting today! :P

hahah!!! I ran out of emoticons rather than quotes.. LOL!!

Guest mendyoo

hi miss you too

thanx for the goodies your posting esp the ps-ed

I hope so too coz I’m getting tired of waiting for the neighbour to

Turn on their computer

your welcome sis...

i think it's very very frustrating when you wanna see YOO and your fingers are itching to post and yet your neighbors have no plans to turn on their computer.

*hides the hankie where no one can find it*

Huh? what hankie? I dunno what you're talking abt mellow.gif

Abt YOOsangels.. ask Anne and Kai abt that one kekeke

uh oh... i think Ellie here have amnesia...

oki... here's one way to find out...

do you know this man???

wantedBYYOOGALS.jpg

Welcome back juhjuh…. Forgotten you? Never! How can I? I even grabbed some of your pics for my first sig banner. I gave you credit for that girl! Too bad you didn’t even see it coz I had to change it now. Thanks anyway!

(iluvyoo2)

Hi all Yoogals...I just away for a day, but I have few pages to back reading.. We're approaching 600th page soooooooooooooon.

Angelie, thanks all the goodies and hope you get well soon.

Quite busy recently, no much time to hunt for new goodies...hehehe

So, basically I just went to YOO&I only to hunt for new goodies

Saw this video clip in YOO&I, it captured by a fan at Japan, Haneda Airport (2007-Apr-20)

Hello there! It’s ok- we know you’re busy hunting for goodies to share with us. Too bad you have to suffer backreading but hey…. We all do that!

(bebe_sam)

halloooo!! *waves back*

ive read that some of the YOOgals are sick?? Aaaww... hope this makes you girls feel better! or might just make you feel hhmmm i dunno! enjoy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/beb...ts/yoo2copy.jpg

blame it on the weather! Hmmmmmmmmmm…. You bet! Thanks!

(movall)

*waves to FAYE19*, you are visible now

I'm in my last minute at work, going home now and see YOO GALS later.

Don't know why, after a long working day, just wanna see YOO, shout out I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOO

Don’t worry we’re one and the same! I do that almost everyday before I leave my office- log on here to see who’s “ at home “

FAYE dear, where are yoo now? I don't see you today, miss you. That particular song is reall sweet. And you're right, his English is really good.

One question, I heard that he is also very good in Japanese? In "She's on Duty" I tried to listen his Japanese in short dialogue between No-Young and the detective who is undercovered as a teacher, but it's too short and I also dont know Japanese. I have not watched any video of fan meeting in Japan. But I'm really happy he's well-known in such a competitive environment there.

val, sometimes I have to just float here in spirit….. but I saw yoo! I do log on while at work but I don’t have enough time to do posting….. so I just lurk and check on yoo all ! I haven’t seen his other works but hearing him sing an English song although in part only is enough for me to say he does have a good pronunciation and his diction is good. That gives him the edge over other K-actors if only more doors will be opened for him.

FAYE, I just saw you, are you ghosting again?

Hugs and kisses to YOO GALS. Take care and get well soon.

3 am Tuesday now. I'll see yoo all in few hours

thanks val….. you are so sweet!

to be continued

Guest eganlyen

Angel-you fainted again?!? I read that Kai is offering the bicycle pump to you.hahaha cant help that Girl!Dont worry Angel this time I'm going to offer you,hmmm...YOOxygen where you can inhale baby YOO smell.I wont give you YOOcpr this time since the last time i offer YOOcpr instead of revivin' you fainted again.tsk...tsk.. :lol:

Faye & Quenny-Thanks for X'mas count down & Goodies.

Hi, movall! So whats my name in Vietnamese. Im a chicken in Thai. :lol:

Kai-again you never failed to make me laugh...esp with you SMS that she........about it! :lol::lol:

Here we called the chick as"inakay" or should i spell "inakai" :lol::lol: Labs yah Kai!

Ok shall we make the sched if its ok for the other Yoogals

Mon – me

Tue-Faye

Wed- Angelie

Thurs- MsMellis

Fri-Tangtang

Sat-Betchay

Sun – Iloveyoo2

*cough*cough*euchan,Faye,Angel,Ellis,Kai,Iluvyoo2 and even Beth, what is this?!? :phew:

I notice that Mendyo,Vicente,Egalyn,Nana and the rest that I haven't mention are also busy banging their heads to do ps-ed
I really like to learn but Our classes(Neng the teacher)said she teach me hands on.Neng you owe me "Pindotshop" ahh Photoshop tutorial.

yeah we are actually planning to build a mansion or a palace to accommodate the growing numbers of Yoogals well the Yoo-insane center will follow after that
Yes were building the Mansion but i think what were building here is a community.Here is the latest Development

We have:YOOcafe-The 3rd Branch of CP.hehehe

YOOinsane Centre-This Hospital is specialized in treatin' Nail,biting'head banging',never ending drooling...what else??

YOOspirin,YOOhugs,YOOcpr &YOOxygen-This are the available medicine we have. for sick YOOgals & those whose fainted.

YOOniversity-The place for YOOgals education.

Nancy YOO-our detectives

and of course our G.Y Joes-For our defensive & community peace.

Did i missed something?!?

*hides the hankie where no one can find it*

Huh? what hankie? I dunno what you're talking abt :mellow:

Abt YOOsangels.. ask Anne and Kai abt that one kekeke

We chance the name,since the word "angels" didnt fit our personalities & for certain reason(You will know guys when we have the mansion). maybe we will have G.Y joe :lol:

Oops, big mistakesAnne </FONT>(or Yen, a beautiful name in VNmese), please do not take angry with me, love yoo all.

HUH?!?why? :blink:

Hi Anne, saw your post, waves
Waves back to yoo too Val!

Neng-X'mas is around the corner but it feels summer w/all the goodies you have :phew::sweatingbullets: kind a HOT here!

(Vicente)

OMG…. We are all in love!

(eganlyen)

our faye is soooo jealous w/ that girl.hmm..why are they Hold hands?Good job faye!

Where planet did you send off that girl faye? i need to destroy that planet now...ka..mi..ha..mi..wave

hahaha even the original version.even hearing the name CP makes me smile too. continue your sigh..

yen- I’ve said this before and will say it again….. it should only be a toss between YEH and YooGals/YooWives!

(mendyoo aka neng)

that's what i've been hoping and praying for friend... for him to record an album. i love korean songs even though i don't understand it hahaha the melody is so catchy... i've read that YOO likes Kim Bum Soo. i love his 'Bo Go Ship Da'... it made me teary eyed whenever i hear it.

same here when i hear the original version of the one hk sang for ec..... but i love yoo's version better... if only he was given the chance to record it. his voice is so manly. i'm still racking my brain whose voice i will liken his.

me have that feeling too... but look my friend... we're on a date now. hello hello hello FAYE... hugs and kisses... mwah mwah mwah...sorry my friend... didn't notice it hahaha now i'm visible... DYARANNNN!

thanks for the wallies dear... the 'CULT' will be overjoy with that second one hahaha

yes….finally…… I guess it’s because we are all on the finishing stages of our lovenotes…….

And yes we sisters in the cult are overjoyed! Vicente does know how to melt our hearts away!

(Vicente)

OMG…. We are all in love!

(eganlyen)

our faye is soooo jealous w/ that girl.hmm..why are they Hold hands?Good job faye!

Where planet did you send off that girl faye? i need to destroy that planet now...ka..mi..ha..mi..wave

hahaha even the original version.even hearing the name CP makes me smile too. continue your sigh..

yen- I’ve said this before and will say it again….. it should only be a toss between YEH and YooGals/YooWives!

(mendyoo aka neng)

that's what i've been hoping and praying for friend... for him to record an album. i love korean songs even though i don't understand it hahaha the melody is so catchy... i've read that YOO likes Kim Bum Soo. i love his 'Bo Go Ship Da'... it made me teary eyed whenever i hear it.

me have that feeling too... but look my friend... we're on a date now. hello hello hello FAYE... hugs and kisses... mwah mwah mwah...sorry my friend... didn't notice it hahaha now i'm visible... DYARANNNN!

yes….finally…… I guess it’s because we are all on the finishing stages of our lovenotes…….

And yes we sisters in the cult are overjoyed! Vicente does know how to melt our hearts away!

(vicente)

Hello...FAYE....You are true guess. Hahahah.

:lol: i knew it!

Guest tangtang

Hi YOOGALS!

tangtang.. yep.. long replies are yoohouse's trend now.. coz the pages fly by so fast that everytime we come back, there are lots of replies to do.. he.he.. with so many regulars now, I'm sure we will have this page running after 2 years and after.. :D Jo In Sung? since when he went to MS? he was with baby YOO at Hanryu fest last june.. you sure you didn't get the wrong guy? but of course I'm anticipating baby YOO's release too eventhough he has not enlist yet...I'm imagining how more smexy he will be after that...

Angel, Jo In Sung was the guy in Save the Last Dance, right? He was in the military services for the past two years and was released last June, before the Hanryu i guess.. He was an 'entertainer' soldier.. i hope that when Yoo serve at the MS he will be an entertainer too so he will have lesser physical duties and all. And him in fatigue? @___@ Jo In sung and the guy in AIMH looked hot after thier MS. Though YOO looks perfect today, can you see him buffier and a little bit if tan? Pshhh... No pervie thoughts! :P

thank you tangtang for the well wishes.. :) I don't feel my sickness when I'm here.. ah yeah.. don't ask Yoo to give me endless YOOcpr or else I will not wake up.. haha! anyway, with all the YOOloves here, I will be back in action in no time.. I can still find goodies when I'm sick, just that I don't have enough time for it... like now, after I'm done with the replies here, it would be dinner time already.. but hopefully I'll be able to digg some goodies for YooGals this evening.. ahh.. you are working with the government too.. just like Lily unnie.. :)

Are you oki now? Seems you are still out since 1pm at our timezone. (we have the same right?) Thanks for the goodies. See, you dont need the yooCPR, hmmm... dont let me get it! Changed you rmind? Yup im a lowly government employee, its a government owned controlled company, so its boring. LOL! :D

ok.. I got one YOOlaugh for Yoogals.. :P

%7Boption%7Dpcpdownloadphpfhandlemjat7.gif%7Boption%7D

I can hear him laughing like HK! <3

ahh.. Gong Yoo thread.. i love it :rolleyes::D:P

Hi, tulip 165. Welcome! Hope you get loony with us!

good afternoon Yoogals.. what a boring monday.. no work

today either.. i've been home for 2 weeks already.. oh well..

i can be here more often then :lol::P

Actually it does work for me but not very often so i usually

wait until soompi is done with it's tantrums.

Yes so it seems but to make sure not to jinx it - *knock on wood* xDD

Ellie, are you trying to make us envy, telling us 2 have been home fo2 weeks! :P Better edit this post, please! :lol:

Hahaha.. yes.. dunno if that is a good thing or a bad thing :P

not just while doing the dishes but also when i'm baking or cooking.. now that's

multi-tasking girl xD

Hahaha. You really dont want to miss Yoo eh?

oops.. seems like you got the wrong hankie cuz i hid the other one and got a fake

one just in case for this kind of situation ;):ph34r:

No i got i real one, cause you messed up while baking-logging at soompi and put the real one at the 'supposed' to be place of the fake one. LOL! Got it? Well.. you have to! Dont know how to describe what happened either! :lol:

Disappointed? pfft, that's what you get for not going ;p she forget the batteries? poor girl!

Tsk tsk tsk.. you bad bad girl.. what an influence you are to me right now kekeke

i won't do that but i will however have fun while i'm studying.. i'm actually pretty good at that :rolleyes:

You must see that episode.. she shot him because he took her lollipop away from here :lol:

LOL! you should have seen the way he struggled for the lollipop with Maggie.. dang, he sure is

weak that Mr.Burns! but what cracks me up sometimes is his assistants feelings for him!

I do watch it now and then. Manh, they're soooo violent but who cares.. they're funny as hell esp.

the girl fights! (and i think the one with Mickael Jackson)

yes, she forgot it, but she got pictures at her cell.. but its kinda blurred and all. Me, bad influence? Are you really talking about me? Im good as an angel, when i was in school.. so better be like me! LOL! Your good at school? Good to hear that! And Hope you do more! Hahahaha! I guess we really love cartoons, silly cartoons. Have to find that episode of Maggie and Mr. Burns.

Kai...pssst how are you?share my lunch box? sure...not only that i'll even share my assignments, test answers and be his secretary :lol::lol::lol: .

YES...BABY YOO is too damn SMEXY.... :w00t:

Quennie! Psst too! :lol: Im oki.. Im kinda busy with work, bec the year will be ending soon.. have to make reports and all, but i atill sneak posting here! LOL! Who cannot resist the Yoohouse? Her secretary... be sure to not wear mini skirts.. :angry: LOL!

Guest mendyoo

my friend….. how are you? grrrrrrr our stars are not in sync lately huh? I was hoping to catch you last night but you were a no-show while I was still on- perhaps when I logged off huh? Oh….ehermmmmm…. that greeting YooGals from A-Z was started by me ha ha ha ha ha ha….then Queenie followed.

i'm very very sorry my friend... i was about to edit my post about it but my my pc wouldn't work that time... due to YOOoverload. i was kinda like this when it hit me "uh oh... it's FAYE" :o

i nearly banged my head on YOO's face hahaha seriously... sorry again my friend.

Guest mendyoo

Good morning YooGals.. hope that all of you are having a great weekend.... I'm starting to feel sick now.. started coughing and a bit of sore-throat.. sad.gif

Baby Ellie.. yes.. unnie here is finally getting sick. thanks for your virtual package.. makes me warm and fuzzy all over.. biggrin.gif Hot lemon tea? haven't taken those for quite a while.. some say honey is also good.. but no matter one, YOOspirin is still da best! haha

awwww angelie... it's your turn now huh...

take away all the medicines girls...

what YOOGALS need are just YOOspirin and YOOhug... with these... all's well.

hope you'll feel better dear angelie...

Guest tangtang

OMG I'VE MISSED 60 PAGES OF YOO GOODNESS T__________T

Hi YooGals! I bet you've all forgotten who I am now and I don't blame you LOL.

I've been busy with stuff - but I'm gonna try finish backtracking tonight.

*waves to everyone*

I miss YOO all!

JAJA! *waves back at you* we never forgot.. we got enough of Yoo memory capsules not to forget yoo! ;)

Hi all Yoogals...I just away for a day, but I have few pages to back reading..:) We're approaching 600th page soooooooooooooon. :P

iluvyoo2, and thanks to soompi for all those double/triple posts! :lol:

DONE BACKTRACKING! NO IPS ERROR WHATSOEVER YAY!

Jaja, that was fast! Congratualtions by the way! :lol:

i'm very very sorry my friend... i was about to edit my post about it but my my pc wouldn't work that time... due to YOOoverload. i was kinda like this when it hit me "uh oh... it's FAYE" :o

i nearly banged my head on YOO's face hahaha seriously... sorry again my friend.

which reminds me - one time i made a booboo as well- took queenie's quote as OC's - but i saw it right away although queenie saw it too but she said she's forgiven me even as i haven't apologized for it :lol: dang....who wouldn't be confused sometimes? we're so over flowing with lovenotes most of the time we can hardly cope! again.... not complaining :lol:

Maybe lets not have the YOO's Angel..GY's angels sound...not suited to our personalities Kai...aha what aboot G.Y joe (taken from G.I joe :lol: )since what we have is cannon,shoutguns,beams & LB i dont think it is fitted to be "angels" what do you think Kai? :lol:
haha... G.Y Joe now? lol!!!

Anne, my kids are still coughing... and their mummy and daddy are also sick.. :mellow:

About the silhoutte pics...*look to the left & right*where's Angel? Actually Neng both nice & more naughty...tot...tot.. :lol:
I'm here.. :P

Kulet, agree with aalhl unnie, the revenge on him is the most hillarious. He is not a jerk, he loved her, remember his painting for her? He's just a free mind person.

Do you remember his "ringing laughter" first reading her revenge letter? Remind me BTSC: Tae-In' laugh at his uncle after the purposefully "accidental" night at isolated room in hospistal with Na BoRi sonsengnim? So funny his face and his laugh that scene.

ohh... that laughter.. that was so adorable.. :rolleyes: ahh.. so we can call you val from now on? Val it is then.. ;)

Ah,OFD, do not pay attention to cliche and dragging things, do you prefer our Seo-Gun in long hair or short hair cut?
e]Val is right.. don't focus on OFD's cliche and dragging things.. just concentrate on Seo Gun is enough.. :lol: I miss Seo Gun in long hair.. :rolleyes:

Angel unnie, are you over your cough? Unnie, get well soon, our YOOHOUSE need you :)
no, Val, I'm not over my cough yet.. got worst today.. but I'm feeling great here in the house with endless replies.. lol!!

If you get to watch OFD Anne, enjoy! :D yep.. HJN a bit draggy for me.. because it's not baby YOO in there.. haha... if he is, I would be concentrating on him and 1 hour will be too short for me to drool over him!! :P yeah.. I so want to see him in traditional dramas.. hope he will have the opportunity one day.

LOL!! faye gong... hey, you cannot simple use that surname you know.. :P anyway my faye, thanks for the summary of your experience and the pics.. appreciate it very much. :) at least we know CP made it to the States.. ;) That's a good start for baby YOO to be recognised there.. :rolleyes: who knows he might be getting a hollywood role in time to come.. B) come to think of it my faye, you went to the exhibition with your cousin right? how come you did ask her to go check out the screening hall while you go to the exhibition hall at the same time?

and those goldmines made me had the YOOoverload hahaha imagine... i'm still on page90... so there's still 90 pages. i can't think how many times will i have the YOOoverloads before i'll finish downloading YOO's pics.
neng. ahhhh!!! So that's how you got YOOoverload. lol!! still stuck in page 90 huh? I hope you can move to page 89 today to get more YOOoverload. :) as for xmas project, yes.. hopefully tuesdhei will update/surprise us soon.

you're right angelie... that's why i got lots of backpaging to do now. seems YOOGALS are in a posting mode hahaha keep it up girls...
yes neng, seems like now is the time YooGals busy with replies.. so everytime a reply is sent, another one pops up... busy busy.. lol!!

oh yeah.. thanks for that "wanted" art neng.. here's another "wanted" hot gif too.. :rolleyes: This is one of the reason why YooGals MUST watch OFD.. ;) with all these scenes, draggy story is history! :D

viewimageov0.gif

*** credit as printed @ dcGY ***

yes Anne, I fainted again looking at our semxy hot baby YOO.... thanks for offering YOOxygen.. hmmm... smells good!! ok! I'm revived! ha.ha!!

Yes were building the Mansion but i think what were building here is a community.Here is the latest Development

We have:YOOcafe-The 3rd Branch of CP.hehehe

YOOinsane Centre-This Hospital is specialized in treatin' Nail,biting'head banging',never ending drooling...what else??

YOOspirin,YOOhugs,YOOcpr &YOOxygen-This are the available medicine we have. for sick YOOgals & those whose fainted.

YOOniversity-The place for YOOgals education.

Nancy YOO-our detectives

and of course our G.Y Joes-For our defensive & community peace.

haha!! Anne, you totally crack me up with this one.. good job!!! :rolleyes:

tangtang, you are asking the wrong person on who star in what drama.. I will not know until I have been exposed to it.. lol!! Actually, I'm not aware JIS was in service.. the 2 guys I know that just came out from army before Hanryu are Jang Hyuk and Yoon Kye Sang. and YKS was the one who is an "entertainment solder". baby YOO will be even more smexier after being released from his duties! :rolleyes::wub:

Are you oki now? Seems you are still out since 1pm at our timezone. (we have the same right?) Thanks for the goodies. See, you dont need the yooCPR, hmmm... dont let me get it! Changed you rmind? Yup im a lowly government employee, its a government owned controlled company, so its boring. LOL! :D
yes tangtang, I'm feeling much better now that I'm in the house... Having good fingers exercises now..ahah.. and sweating all over YOO smexiest that my fever is gone for now.. :P and yeah, I think we are in the same timezone. haha.. I didnt' really change my mind, but when I did a routine visit, that site was filled with goodies... so I stayed on to download and upload them.. :) ohh.. I was in a government own company before too.

awwww angelie... it's your turn now huh...

take away all the medicines girls...

what YOOGALS need are just YOOspirin and YOOhug... with these... all's well.

hope you'll feel better dear angelie...

thanks neng.. I felt better the moment I stepped my foot in the house.. :P

Guest mendyoo

hello YOOGALS GOOD morning/evening to yoo all. :)

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...ycastle/artwork

*runs* off to get some coffee...be back in a jiffy to do some replies ;)

hello queenie...

you're in a Tae -In work of art mode naw a days huh... love it... love Tae - In

OMG I'VE MISSED 60 PAGES OF YOO GOODNESS T__________T

Hi YooGals! I bet you've all forgotten who I am now and I don't blame you LOL.

I've been busy with stuff - but I'm gonna try finish backtracking tonight.

*waves to everyone*

I miss YOO all!

miss you too juhjuh... we haven't forgotten you... we're sisters in YOOsheart my dear.

waves at you too...

Hi all Yoogals...I just away for a day, but I have few pages to back reading..smile.gif We're approaching 600th page soooooooooooooon. tongue.gif

Quite busy recently, no much time to hunt for new goodies...hehehe

So, basically I just went to YOO&I only to hunt for new goodies laugh.gif tongue.gif

Saw this video clip in YOO&I, it captured by a fan at Japan, Haneda Airport (2007-Apr-20)

hello iluvyoo2...

even with no new goodies... it's still a goodie... thanks for those.

whoooppss!! forgot to post this one! Coffee Prince made me love coffee even more! biggrin.gif

you're sooooooo right.... i love coffee... but after CP... i'm addicted to it hahaha

hello bebe sam

GOOD MORNING!!

ulk.. will have a busy day.. so i just dropped by to get my yoomorning hot choco! biggrin.gif

*poofed* See yah later...

good morning to you too kai..

hot choco for you... coffee for me... let's make a toast

Guest tangtang

Ha ha, orangechocolate, you want to become Bisuit Teacher? I'm afraid we must compete for that position. Oops, look like all yoo gals here are willing to join :D

Twinnie wanted to be Na Bori? Waaahhh.. we still have the connection, im talking to angel few days ago about me being Na Bori. How are you Twinnie?

tangtang dear,

Chicken = gà in Vietnamese, please notice the mark `heading the word "ga" ortherwise it has different meaning :D

But, I should call you "Chip chip" which is the cutie sound of baby chicken, and many of my friend who are chicken zodiac often use that nick, really cute.

Val, me chip chip? :sweatingbullets: Are you sure its not CHIPMUNKS? if it is.. then call me chip chip! LOL! Chip chip in our language is chip chip.. LOL! Im cracking up... im a chicken, then a chip chip.. Ohuhuhu.. :blink:

the caption for this photo said thru 2 ads, 2 diff sides of his attractiveness

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2007/82/20071113/2007111310010047782_095604_0.jpg%7Boption%7D

Hi, huangsy! thanks for the pic... both are hotness, eh!

LOL!! faye gong... hey, you cannot simple use that surname you know.. :P anyway my faye, thanks for the summary of your experience and the pics.. appreciate it very much. :) at least we know CP made it to the States.. ;) That's a good start for baby YOO to be recognised there.. :rolleyes: who knows he might be getting a hollywood role in time to come.. B)

why not my angel..... i just did..... :lol: isn't yoo his first name and gong is the last name? do you think i should have put it the other way around. GONG FAYE? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol::P .....

why not- we have asians who made their names in hollywood! and gy is not lacking in talent.....

the lonely coffee prince booth with two chairs and that's it! i was soooooo disappointed but what can i do? i just took a picture of the booth which i wanted to bring home if only i could just to have a souvenir.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F...bucket/CPEX.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F...t/gong4aday.jpg

lonely cp booth???? hmm we should be there too! so we all can have coffee while chatting about CP & YOO

and i love your member pass... Faye Gong.. cute name,

u know what... i attended a bday party last saturday with paclex ,

and on my invitation there's a sticker w/ my name on it.. (Lynnet Gong) but i ask my friend who made the invitation

to change it into (Lynnet YOO) i think i like YOO better that GONG hehehe ( pachlex, u saw my invite right?)

OMG! i have more than 20 pages to backread! better starts now.. see you gals later!