I have the same feeling too :( and i'm not creative too. sad :(:tears:
aww.. eganlyen.. don't be sad.. you should be proud by now because you are one of the sponsor for our fansite, remember? :) So cheer up my friend.. :D

yes i think hes going to make it on the 2nd round but i'm worried for the 2nd round.I like the suggestions of nanamienzo.We could make YOOpinays,Fighting!!!
what or who will there be in 2nd round... YooGals here will be fighting for YOOpinays too! :D

aalhl,did you received my reply now?the server was busy after ive send my reply.
yes.. I got your PM now.. will get back to you later.. :) Gotta go off in a while to prepare dinner.. :P

But before that, I will leave a goodie here for YooGal. Managed to download and convert another clip provided by iluvyoo2.

Fan Made Han Kyul-Eun Chan Hugging MV (Love Is.. by Gong Yoo)

Download: http://fileberry.com/2674279587

f_hkechugthm_b564261.jpg

Guest calypso78

haha... good to hear that you have become hardworking because of Gong Yoo, calypso78.. ;)

Well, I'm sure there is a committee as well.. but as far as I know for last year, it was open for voting.. but I don't remember how many percentage of the vote are being used... I wanted to vote so badly for OFD and Gong Yoo last year... but I can't get through MBC's member registration.. but this year, I'm definitely voting.. he.he. :P

REALLY? :w00t:

Can people outside of Korea vote? :w00t:

Where do I sign in ? I sooo wanna vote for CP. They better win this year because frankly, it was one of the best K-dramas I have seen...ever.

REALLY? :w00t:

Can people outside of Korea vote? :w00t:

Where do I sign in ? I sooo wanna vote for CP. They better win this year because frankly, it was one of the best K-dramas I have seen...ever.

I think so.. as long as you are a member of iMBC website, you can vote.

Guest calypso78

I think so.. as long as you are a member of iMBC website, you can vote.

OK, thanks Angelie...will check this out later. :)

nanamienzo, here's another Screen eppi for you.

Eppi 6 001 - http://sharebee.com/d9d7b4a8

Eppi 6 002 - http://sharebee.com/d8ec0fc6

Eppi 6 003 - http://sharebee.com/0b12476b

And I managed to convert one of the Gong Yoo Fan Made MV.

Gong Yoo Fan Made MV (I Love You, For A While, Confession by Gong Yoo)

Download: http://sharebee.com/00880fd2

*** Credit: iluvyoo2 for finding the clip ***

I'm still downloading the extra 3 MVs of Han Kyul and Eun Chan that iluvyoo2 posted a while ago.. downloading from Daum sucks.. :( So it may take a while before I can convert them.

thanks for this aalhl, i hope the othe will dl this drama, i feel shy that im the only who's dling this...

and thanks again for the mv from daum, i cant dl from there and i cant watch flv, i tried to open and watch from daum from the link iluvyoo2 posted but it wont play at all.

Nanamienzo...i voted already...looks like Baby Yoo is going to make it to the 2nd round jinkzzmec

good, good good and thank you too! i left a pm there for everyone

yes i think hes going to make it on the 2nd round but i'm worried for the 2nd round.I like the suggestions of nanamienzo.We could make YOOpinays,Fighting!!!

I have the same feeling too and i'm not creative too. sad eganlyen

yeah i know, we can make it through! but im still worried and got scared after i recieved a mssg from my friends.. but they promise me that they will dropped him and support YOO all the way!

me too im feeling sad for not sharing anything here.... :huh:

what or who will there be in 2nd round... YooGals here will be fighting for YOOpinays too! aalhl

thanks for the support, ksw & eric mun will be in the 2nd round together with our baby! im more worried with ksw... my friends advice to invite more friends to register so we can have more votes.... we'll update YOO and everybody here for the partial count.

thanks for this aalhl, i hope the othe will dl this drama, i feel shy that im the only who's dling this...
don't worry.. once I'm done re-uploading, I will let KTH's fans know the links have been updated.. :) I'll let one of them know to update Screen thread and other KTH's thread too coz she did that last time.... :)

and thanks again for the mv from daum, i cant dl from there and i cant watch flv, i tried to open and watch from daum from the link iluvyoo2 posted but it wont play at all.
downloading from Daum is a pain for me too.. the whole afternoon I only managed to download that hugging MV only.. the kiss one won't move and the 3rd one died at around 80%. Have to try at another time.. At a certain hour it will download really fast, and other time it just won't move.

thanks for the support, ksw & eric mun will be in the 2nd round together with our baby! im more worried with ksw... my friends advice to invite more friends to register so we can have more votes.... we'll update YOO and everybody here for the partial count.
ohh.. KSW is a strong opponent.. :huh: YOOpinays fighting!! GONG YOO FIGHTING!! AJA! AJA!!

Guest nhetski

waaah!! i thought i will still catch u online aalhl! **saw u as last poster**

oh well..

thanks for all the goodies everyone, been a silent lurker but i'm still here, true blue YOOgal :)

i really think whatever YEH n GY are shooting is not for the MBC awards -- only because the awards is not until December and because GY can't show his face on screen as soon as he enters MS even if they shot the video before he enters (believe me, with my oppa KJK in the MS, i have an idea on how strict they are in the military)..

so that means -- they are shooting something else!! i hope it's a CF -- i want to see them together again!

hopefully GY will come to YEH's bday/fanmeet :) then we'll have loads of pics again

hello to YOOgals! miss u all!

oh..thanks calypso78 for the update. ohhh.. i wonder too!! don't tell me she's the leading lady in the OHui CF!! haha!! I would jump with joy if that happens but I doubt.. he.he. :P I guess whatever it is we will know soon... I hope it's not another scandal thingy.

Anyway, thank you mendyoo for the sand heart.. ;)

dont kill me but

i'll be happy if gy will be involve in a scandal with yeh

sooo happy that they meet again even if its work related

don't worry.. once I'm done re-uploading, I will let KTH's fans know the links have been updated.. :) I'll let one of them know to update Screen thread and other KTH's thread too coz she did that last time.... :)

aalhl ep6 part 3 is the same as part2 both 002 65MB

dont kill me but

i'll be happy if gy will be involve in a scandal with yeh

sooo happy that they meet again even if its work related euchan

me too, euchan i want a gyeh scandal too just i cant say it here :)

Guest queeninmycastle

howdy YOOGALS :)

i'll start my day by posting some BABY YOO's pictures...if yOO don't all mind :D

frame8218129.jpg

yooyesyoo.jpg

gotta run for work... :rolleyes: see YOO all later. ;)

virtual kisses to YOO all :wub: . have a good day/nyt camping :P

Guest vicente

Hi ....GongYoo's fans.....I watch to finish coffee prince.

I think GongYoo very cute in my eyes in this series.

Good acting in love scene and perfect body. I think ...

this series to made GongYoo so hot. hehehe. :P:D

Guest MissMellis

*jumps into the thread*

What is this that I hear? GYEH doing another project together? OMG I must be dreaming!!

*pinch self*

Ouch, that hurts!

Okay, so I'm not dreaming which means this is true?

*does the silly dance* Wahahahaha, I'm so excited!!! :w00t:

This is a dream come true. I can't wait to know what it is they're doing.

I so hope that it's not something for YEH's bday because I want him to go there instead :phew:

*waves to all the Yoogals*

And a warm warm welcome to all the newbies, especially tangtang and orangechocolate. I heard you guys are twins? ;p

Guest shihchinchin

*jumps into the thread*

What is this that I hear? GYEH doing another project together? OMG I must be dreaming!!

*pinch self*

Ouch, that hurts!

Okay, so I'm not dreaming which means this is true?

*does the silly dance* Wahahahaha, I'm so excited!!! :w00t:

This is a dream come true. I can't wait to know what it is they're doing.

I so hope that it's not something for YEH's bday because I want him to go there instead :phew:

*waves to all the Yoogals*

And a warm warm welcome to all the newbies, especially tangtang and orangechocolate. I heard you guys are twins? ;p

Upon hearing the event, my first thought was that can't be real .I don't think they were shooting for something cause Yeh just came back from her trip.My guess was that Yoo picking Yeh up at the airport and was found by group of fans... I guess i'm dreaming again.But the possiblity seemed real to me.How come they shot something at the airport? It sounds not real to me... Hope yoo and Yeh togehter forever!!!

Guest MissMellis

Upon hearing the event, my first thought was that can't be real .I don't think they were shooting for something cause Yeh just came back from her trip.My guess was that Yoo picking Yeh up at the airport and was found by group of fans... I guess i'm dreaming again.But the possiblity seemed real to me.How come they shot something at the airport? It sounds not real to me... Hope yoo and Yeh togehter forever!!!

Were they shooting at the airport? Hahah, now I'm totally lost *__*

*smacks head against monitor*

Guest calypso78

Were they shooting at the airport? Hahah, now I'm totally lost *__*

*smacks head against monitor*

OMO, here comes another scandal... :P

MMM.. maybe they did a CF for an air-line of a sort? maybe it was a skit for YEH's b-day and the airport scenery was necessary?

I think people say they were shooting something because they saw a camera crew etc?

totally accepting and loving the idea

GY picking up YEH in the airport :D

but whatever it is so glad that they meet again

Guest MissMellis

OMO, here comes another scandal... :P

MMM.. maybe they did a CF for an air-line of a sort? maybe it was a skit for YEH's b-day and the airport scenery was necessary?

I think people say they were shooting something because they saw a camera crew etc?

LOL!!

People, this is not meant as a scandal! It's just me who is really confused because I'm very hungry and I don't have the energy to go eat something ;p So don't freak out yeah?

*jk* But yeah, it's not a scandal :D

And I'm also very glad that they've meet again :wub:

Guest min_montel

And this is my first solo subbing work - so any comments will be much appreciated :D

Dear juhjuh, thank you sooo much. All this while I keep watching to that clip without understanding 98% of the meaning. Now I listen it with different feeling inside.... :tears:

hi lily, I'm from Kuching.. very very far away from you all... anyway, we have mention about Raya open house the other day and Tika figure out if she were to invite GY then her house won't be able to accomodate anyone and probably we need a function hall to do that! LOL!!

aalhl, a few time I have to attend meeting in Kuching and KK but in all occasion..I send my assistant..I am too reluctant to leave home..One of my staff is from Sarawak too..

For hari raya with GY, ...function hall still not enough, we need National Stadium instead :lol:

yes lily.. our baby YOO can sing really well... I don't have the original version of the song.. not sure about others. so your hubby complains you listen to korean song too much is it? luckily my hubby didn't say anything about that.. haha.. I bet my kids would know how to sing those song soon too.. :D

I love his voice. He should consider produce an album of all the songs that he sang in his fan meet..film and drama.

My husband not say anything at least for the first two hours because my kids excitedly sing along at the back....the next hour, you will hear him grunt, if you still ignore it after that..he will say something... :P:P

haha.. I bet my kids would know how to sing those song soon too.. :D

Believe me. They will and you will suprise with their ability to pronoun all those korean words...

oh? you had a crush on him in My Tutor Friend? when was that?

In 2005. Actually I bought the CD because of KSW. That time was Stairway to heaven fever in Malaysia. After watched it, instead KSW, I have crushed to GY because he is sooo cute...he has that inborn naughty expression. I try to find info on him, but there are not so much in the net. Later I bought S-Diary and She is On Duty Now without knowing GY on of the cast. When I watching it, I keep saying to my self...I love this guy..

When CP start, I am so excited!! I never miss the show every Monday and Tuesday. Luckily my streamyx on my side and I can watch the show with very minimal buffering. I always come here and pickup yoogals goodies too...in silence.. :ph34r:

Taken from the YEH thread:

I wonder what it is that they are filmming...

good morning everyone from southern california!not trying to jump on the bandwagon but my heart skipped a beat when i read your post. i just hope it's true (that they have a new project together!) i'm so afflicted with this "disease" (gy-yehism) and if they don't do another project soon- i'll be watching coffee prince for i don't know how long!

btw, how come i already changed my avatar but my screen is still the same when i'm at home but at work i can see the new one (coffee prince)?