Gongyoo, Halryu Romantic Festival (Eng.sub): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08_POM3rVLc

Oh Boy!!!!......He really knows how to sing..... :w00t:

l cant help smiling.....listening to HIS song again and again.....and again..... :rolleyes:

"Good-bye....we say it simply everyday........"

How sad, he sound....... :mellow:

How shall WE say......

"We miss you......GongYooooo........everyday......" :rolleyes:

He looks soooo smart and "delicious"

And this time, my mom said......HE'S cute....... :wub::wub:

Guest Yoobee

Hi All Yoo gals

Thanks again for all the goodies as I feel so bad that I didn't contribute anything just come and collect..

Hi to Ailin so long didn't see you as I heard from aalhl eonni that you will here...and thanks for the Ryu Movie scene caps.

Hi to pachlex too... I thought you miss me so you just Hi back to me and mislead aalhl...hahaha!!!

eonni aalhl I wasn't online that day...and sorry that you had PM me so glad that jigsaw(Ying) had help you... She a nice girl as I know her for very long in popcorn... I also know a few more other girls in popcorn(GY thread) they're all very helpful and friendly.

queeny Thanks for the wishes of GY(on his behalf) even now I get better but now I super busy at work reading that sure cheer me up and give me the strength to work in office.

iluvyoo2 Thanks for the goodies of pics and etc. I down cause the Cine21 MAZ SOLD OUT.. :tears: now I looking at it and other places if I still can't get I think I will had to order online.

Btw I got something to share with everyone

As babyYoo had sing the song I LOVE YOU in his fan meeting in Japan here is the chinese version sing by Singapore local SuperStar winner Chen Wei Lian( he is blind can't see but his voice is very nice) this song is from his latest adlum.

Here the download link

CHINESE VERSION OF I LOVE YOU

Guest pachlex

EUN HYE OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS OPENED NOW!!! w00t.gif w00t.gif

Check it out everyone: http://www.eunhye1003.com

YEHsiteCAP.jpg

i just found it funny how they labeled one of the site's areas EUNHYE's HOUSE. :P

YEHbday-frompachlexandYOOgals.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOON EUN HYE!

[all the mush and cheese, i posted at the YEHcamp. eheh.]

*waves to Yoobee [yes i missed you :)], angelie, jaja and everyone!*

tuesdhei sends her regards to all the YOOgals too by the way.

she'll be MIA for a while coz she moved to another house and it's gonna

take some time for her phoneline to be transferred.

Guest iluvyoo2

why does Chinese sub has to come out so fast.. so efficient.. I wonder if anyone is taking up English sub.
I very surprise too!! I just simply search in Chinese website, and see it with sub.. :D Maybe they know our Baby Yoo very popular now, everyone want to watch it. :w00t:

BTW, why is that ps-ed wedding pic so small?
eh, no idea. Here have another similar pic:

09vn7.png

Another PS-ed pic

070807gag3qf3.th.jpg

credit as labeled and Baidu GY

iluvyoo2 Thanks for the goodies of pics and etc. I down cause the Cine21 MAZ SOLD OUT.. tears.gif now I looking at it and other places if I still can't get I think I will had to order online.
This meant our Baby YOO very HOT now...hahaha..You must act fast, maybe online out of stock too!

2 more O Hui CF pics

0033371905024130bdmhztbcl5.th.jpg 003338921273220ujmepchven3.th.jpg

credit as labeled and dcGY

Guest queeninmycastle

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS :)

here is some more mobbish picture for YOO all ;)

LikeADragon-Weapons6copy.jpg

LikeADragon-Makingadrink5copy.jpg

oh la la la mobbish hand? ain't likely...coz its too gentle to be one lalalala. :P

hands2.jpg

tried to post this last nyt but soompi is backin-up...i forgot the sched unnie aalhl hehehe...got frustrated so i just went to sleep.anyhowz hope everybody will have a good start...work, chores or what. B)

queeny Thanks for the wishes of GY(on his behalf) even now I get better but now I super busy at work reading that sure cheer me up and give me the strength to work in office.

yes Yoobee...BABY YOO wishes for his YOOGALS not to get sick...thats his last message from his interview...awwww ain't he the sweetest? :) so YOO better be well quickly aight. :D this goes to all YOOGALs TOO. :P

*wave* to all YOOGALS.

Hi lili. yes! baby Yoo sing really well.. I love his performance in the Hanryu event very much actually. He's more into the song, and his voice is rather different than usual. To me, he sounds exceptionally good that night, not to mention looks extra "delicious" too in that suit. Anyhow, I didn't know that was a sad song coz he was smiling singing it.. he.he.. :D I guess the lyrics suits him since he consider that as his last performance and last meeting with his Japanese fans. I love the very last phrase of the song that goes..

"Even if you meet someone better than me, you should NEVER forget me...."

awwww... baby YOO, we WILL NEVER forget you.... :wub:

eonni aalhl I wasn't online that day...and sorry that you had PM me so glad that jigsaw(Ying) had help you... She a nice girl as I know her for very long in popcorn... I also know a few more other girls in popcorn(GY thread) they're all very helpful and friendly.
yeah.. coincidentally she PM-ed me, so since I saw from your YT it was from her, and I figure that you are busy since no reply, I ask the clip from her directly.. :P So we exchanged some clips there.. :) yeah.. I know you were friends with many of the popcornfor2 girls.. I was always lurking around, that's where I know your other nick.. ;)

As babyYoo had sing the song I LOVE YOU in his fan meeting in Japan here is the chinese version sing by Singapore local SuperStar winner Chen Wei Lian( he is blind can't see but his voice is very nice) this song is from his latest adlum.
thanks for sharing Yoobee. The Chinese version is not bad at all. Nice voice.. Makes me miss GY's voice.. h.ehe. :P Anyway, you got any idea who is the original singer for the Chinese version? I know the song is originally a Japanese song though.

I very surprise too!! I just simply search in Chinese website, and see it with sub.. :D Maybe they know our Baby Yoo very popular now, everyone want to watch it. :w00t:
haha... well, I hope there will be an English sub soon.. :D

aiyo.. also so small.. why they don't want to make it bigger... :mellow: I like the second PS-ed pic too.. :)

ahh... so those pics are from OHui too..

Good early morning to you queeny. Thank you for mobster YOO's art.. :)

oh la la la mobbish hand? ain't likely...coz its too gentle to be one lalalala. :P
ha.ha.. talking about his mobbish hand, not only it's too gentle, but Tika says it's too clean.!! lol!! :lol: Anyhow, I still love to see his hands.. :P

yes Yoobee...BABY YOO wishes for his YOOGALS not to get sick...thats his last message from his interview...awwww ain't he the sweetest? :) so YOO better be well quickly aight. :D this goes to all YOOGALs TOO. :P
actually in all his interviews (not only latest one), he always, ALWAYS ask his fans not to get sick. He reminds even more when he himself is sick! :D

*wave* to jaja.. you are still up at 1.50am?

I wanted to post these gifs earlier on but imageshack goes wacko on me right after being uploaded.

From OFD..

0210200702cn4.gif0210200703ga4.gif0210200704rx9.gif

*** Credit as printed and dcGY ***

BTW, pach and nanamienzo. I remember someone posting a collage of GY doing surfing. I'm not sure if you girls have the individual pics.. but here goes.

19jul200502ib6.th.jpg 19jul200503oa7.th.jpg 19jul200504ng1.th.jpg 19jul200505qx9.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed ***

Guest juhjuh

It's almost 2AM and I'm still online, browsing through random Japanese sites listed in the first page XD (and that answers your question, Angelie unnie lol)

I think I need to get to bed now... cos I'm starting to see stars all around me lol.

A few pics I haven't seen before, cos I'm such a GY newbie haha.

6638968ml9.jpg

6593982am4.jpg

5938756dx2.jpg

5621608qf0.jpg

5621611fs6.jpg

And this is not-so-random, but I once recorded the song I Love You, about 2 years ago. I sang the Korean version, so if you feel like listening, you can stream it here or download it. It's an old clip, so my singing and mixing were mediocre T_T I wish GY and I would have a duet someday lololololol XD

Ok, saying baibai now. Night/Morning YOOgals! Saranghae!

viewimagenk9.jpg

It's almost 2AM and I'm still online, browsing through random Japanese sites listed in the first page XD (and that answers your question, Angelie unnie lol)

I think I need to get to bed now... cos I'm starting to see stars all around me lol.

haha! Ok jaja... You must be in bed now.. Sweet dreams! Maybe you will see GY among the stars.. :D

And this is not-so-random, but I once recorded the song I Love You, about 2 years ago. I sang the Korean version, so if you feel like listening, you can stream it here or download it. It's an old clip, so my singing and mixing were mediocre T_T I wish GY and I would have a duet someday lololololol XD
ohh.. you have recorded the song before.. nice.. :) You are a good singer.. ;) You sounds expert and your Korean pronounciation is really good too.. :D

0310200701or2.jpg0310200701br4.th.jpg

Fan made Ryu cap compilation

~ Being attended to injury

01ow6.jpg

~ mixing cocktail scene.

01hq7.jpg

More caps.. + Gif

03ih0.th.jpg 04zq1.th.jpg 05yb1.th.jpg drinkinghx7.gif

Guest MissMellis

howdy missMellis...YOOhouse is just right here to "DE-STRESS" YOO. hope u enjoy yOOr day off 2morrow watching more of BABY YOO.

Hello queenie~

YooHouse is the perfect place XD

I've spent my day by sleeping and resting. There's nothing better than that.. no wait, being here is the best thing to do :D

hi MissMellis. So you found a job. Congrats!! Well, enjoy watching OFD... :)

Heeey aahl :)

Thank you~ Yeah, finally found a job but it's not exactly the best job. But oh well, I'll just continue going there until I find a better job.

*waves to angelie, queeny, betchay, lyn, MissMellis and all the other YOOgals*

GOOD GY MORNING! ^_^

*waves back to you Pach* Still haven't decided on which pic to use? I personally like the one in BTSC. Oooh and the one in CP ep 1 is not that bad either :lol: Aaargh, no wonder why it's hard for you guys to decide.

and...

O_O OMG OMG OMG!!!! He looks so hot and cute in the new CF pics. :w00t:

*drools*

Thanks for uploading them :wub:

*sigh* I soo need a GY avi and banner ;___;

Heeey aahl :)

Thank you~ Yeah, finally found a job but it's not exactly the best job. But oh well, I'll just continue going there until I find a better job.

hello MissMellis.. well, you should be happy you have a job now... happy hunting for a better one.. ;)

More Park Tae In YooGals?

0310200701nj9.gif0310200702ag8.gif0310200703tk0.gif

0310200704ib9.gif0310200705dm0.gif0310200706up8.gif

0310200707hb5.gif0310200708uw3.gif0310200709hf8.gif

0310200710sx5.gif0310200711zh5.gif0310200712po7.gif

0310200713bu3.gif0310200714qv7.gif0310200715yo9.gif

0310200716gp7.gif0310200717rk6.gif0310200718nc0.gif

0310200719cs4.gif0310200720mu3.gif0310200721gb1.gif

3 October 2007

윤은헤 :D 생일을 축하합니다

Happy Birthday to YEH

1188212918_Eunchan11_1.jpg

These are gifts for YEH... Cake & Kiss by 공지철 오빠 (GY) :D:D:D:D

kisscake.gifkisscake.gifkisscake.gif

Guest MissMellis

hello MissMellis.. well, you should be happy you have a job now... happy hunting for a better one.. ;)

I am happy but it's just that it's a tough job ;p But I shouldn't be complaining cuz it's not that easy to get a job here in my town >__>

Tae In .. I never get tired of him :D He's cute in all of the gifs <33

thanks for sharing Yoobee. The Chinese version is not bad at all. Nice voice.. Makes me miss GY's voice.. h.ehe. :P Anyway, you got any idea who is the original singer for the Chinese version? I know the song is originally a Japanese song though.

haha... well, I hope there will be an English sub soon.. :D

morning aalhl, it's JAPANESE SONG ORIGINALLY by: OZAKI YUTAKA, i got surpised when i first the heard the melody, i thought he's going to sing it in japanese

btw im done with screen, thank you very much, and with my friend jcrina's help , im now able to download RYU from goodfreebox and i can finally watch it later, 2 more hours to finnish my download!

pachlex, u want me to include RYU? u only have two choices.. take it or take it?

Guest mendyoo

been mia these last days...

wave wave wave to all yoogals...

good day!!! :D

ha.ha.. no problem.. Happy to know that we are in full battle gear.. that's the least I can do.. I tried to go to the forum through the link nanamienzo gave me, but unfortunately, it kinda make me :wacko: .

ohhh... I hope you are able to find one gongtastic wet pic of baby Yoo.. fighting!! But personally, I like the CP Eppi 1 coming out from the tub scene.. :P I couldn't help but fanning myself looking at the scene... :w00t:

it's nice to know that we have a back up army :P hahaha so you visited the other forum... did it cause you headache? :lol:

thanks for those WETYOOS hehehe... love them...

Good lovely Gong Yoo morning YooGals. :)

morning aalhl, it's JAPANESE SONG ORIGINALLY by: OZAKI YUTAKA, i got surpised when i first the heard the melody, i thought he's going to sing it in japanese
I wish he would sing in japanese too. :rolleyes:

btw im done with screen, thank you very much, and with my friend jcrina's help , im now able to download RYU from goodfreebox and i can finally watch it later, 2 more hours to finnish my download!
done with Screen? you have all the eppi already? Good that you are able to download Ryu from CB now, nanamienzo.. Congrats! :) Enjoy!

good day!!! :D

it's nice to know that we have a back up army :P hahaha so you visited the other forum... did it cause you headache? :lol:

hello mendyoo.. yep.. been to the other forum. gives me total dizziness.. haha :D

BTW, just uploaded one of GY's scene from Ryu on YouTube.. check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2WbPsig3Rk

I actually combine 2 scenes into one.. The first one is he appear at the night club injured. and the other scene is after that guy treated to his wound and he made him a cocktail drink. :D

Choi Han Kyul gifs for the day..

0310200701eg9.gif0310200702lz3.gif0310200703rl3.gif

0310200704ew9.gif0310200705hv8.gif

0310200706nu2.gif0310200707eo9.gif0310200708vc3.gif

0310200709ke1.gif0310200710ka4.gif

done with Screen? you have all the eppi already? Good that you are able to download Ryu from CB now, nanamienzo.. Congrats! :) Enjoy!

no! only with those active links... (1, 2, 3 ,4 7, 8, 11, 18) waiting for you to make all the links ALIVE again! hehe

Guest mendyoo
mendyoo, "a loving heart in a sensitive man..." i SOOOO know that song. hahah. ^_^oh, and............that cracked me up... buwahahahha so cheesy man! but hellafunny. :lol:
k.r's songs sends me major goosebumps hehehe i was laughing while typing that word :lol:
ah yes... and it's a hard fight... but WE CAN DO IT! YOOgals, hwaiting! GY, HWAITING! ^_^GOOD NIGHT JAJA! ^_^
it really is hard... what with the rules & regulations thats making me go nuts... sorry nanamienzo...but i know that we can do it... FIGHTING YOOGALS...gongyoo8.jpg