Guest Yoobee

aalhl we really should call you the video queen..he he

Hi chigurl I agree with you aalhl should call VIDEO QUEEN and you VIDEO PRINCESS :lol:

theres been so many i havent had the chance to watch them all :D i also found some clips but i have to see if you already uploaded them

speaking of running space add me to the list like Yoobee im having the same problem with my labtop too <_<

about the collages i made i actually didnt use ps (ps is too complicated for me :crazy: ) i hope you guys liked it though

Me too.... Laptop no space and the worse thing is the DVD disc I brought to copy all my previous clips can't be use... :tears: so now I can't upload anymore clips till I copy all my clips into disc.

Congrats Yoobee for topping a new page!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks chigurl...

congrats Yoobee for topping page 74!! We are getting nearer to page 100 already!! HWAITING!!!

Thanks eonni aalhl and we are really getting nearer to 100....

yeah... and my hubby just cleared up some disc space.. now should be ok already.

I was planning doing that so I weekend went to buy DVD-R disc to save but now the disc I brought can't be used.. :tears: and now I can't save clips

ha.ha.. dun need to prepare anymore la.. just go along with it.. :P

Hahaha.... can't lah! I still can't give me some more time. :P

hahaha.. :lol: and what would he do about that? buy me dinner?

No... Gong Yoo bring u OUT (some where????) U buy me dinner.....hehehe!!! :D

yah! he is always sweet.. especially when he's with the dreamy look and that smile on his face... just makes people melt.. <_< hmm.. I'm sure going out on a date with him would be very nice and romantic... :wub: (shh!! don't let my hubby know.. :vicx::phew: ) lol!! :lol:

O.... That will be TOP SECERT MISSION and mouth will :vicx::vicx::vicx::lol::lol::lol:

lol! :lol: video queen huh? then you chigurl can be my assistant queen... :w00t: well, video queen just ran out of videos for now!! he.he.. :phew: waiting for assistant's turn.. :P but I have people asking me about putting up the whole 16 episodes of OFD!!! I don't think i will put up the full episodes.. I don't want to loose my YouTube account!! But most probably I will put up some of the extracted memorable scenes. Afterall I have them ready a long time ago already.. So, what do ya think?

eonni aalhl chigurl will be princess as both of you really download so many clips. As for ME can only be runner :( Btw if u r free why don't give it a try to download OFD to youtube. But it will take a lot of patient as u need to cut the ep by 10mins 10 mins and slowly upload them into youtube.

Last eonni aalhl thanks for all the clips and those YSM pics...Gong Yoo and KSA really enjoy themselves in there. I did watch this clip before but mine don't have chinese sub so I don't really understand what are they talking about but as long I can hear GY's voice I happy....

Guest aalhl

Hi chigurl I agree with you aalhl should call VIDEO QUEEN and you VIDEO PRINCESS :lol:

ha.ha.ha.. that's a good one Yoobee.. chigurl is the video princess... :)

Me too.... Laptop no space and the worse thing is the DVD disc I brought to copy all my previous clips can't be use... :tears: so now I can't upload anymore clips till I copy all my clips into disc.

eh.. i thought you are going to get another harddisk?

No... Gong Yoo bring u OUT (some where????) U buy me dinner.....hehehe!!! :D

O.... That will be TOP SECERT MISSION and mouth will :vicx::vicx::vicx::lol::lol::lol:

oh is it? so i get to go out with Gong Yoo.. dating for a day is it? yippee!! you see me jumping up and down?!? ya right! in my dreams la.. :P if i really get to go out with him, yeah, i'll buy you dinner.. but for now, you have to dream of me buying you one first.. he.he.. :blush:

eonni aalhl chigurl will be princess as both of you really download so many clips. As for ME can only be runner :( Btw if u r free why don't give it a try to download OFD to youtube. But it will take a lot of patient as u need to cut the ep by 10mins 10 mins and slowly upload them into youtube.

I'm running out of ideas where to find more clips anymore... i got the last few clips while i was going through a japanese site which I didn't have a chance to do earlier on. .and since I was talking YSMM, somehow the clips appear as well..ha.ha.. so YooGals are in luck!!

neh.. i'm not going to upload the full episode of OFD to YouTube.. trying not to get my account deleted!! he.he.. anyway, I have cut out those scenes that I like/love a long time ago already for my multiply site.. so now, i'm just uploading it to another place, that's all. remember we say we will do it for BTSC also? ya.. I still remember.. just that I haven't get a chance to do it yet.. maybe when I'm done with OFD, I will do for BTSC.. <_<

Last eonni aalhl thanks for all the clips and those YSM pics...Gong Yoo and KSA really enjoy themselves in there. I did watch this clip before but mine don't have chinese sub so I don't really understand what are they talking about but as long I can hear GY's voice I happy....

he.he.. I'm always thrilled and happy to see Gong Yoo and KSA together... yeah.. i used to watch the LQ one without subs, but after that I found HQ with subs..:) Although I'm not a good Chinese reader, but I get some of it.. :P well, I'm now rewatching another earlier YSMM show, the one with Kim Jung Hwa (Spy Girl).. That one is not as interesting as the one with KSA, but I'll see if I can put up some of the smiling/laughing/cute faces of GY as well.. wait till I finish.. he.he. :D

Here are few more OFD extracted clips on YouTube...

Ep 4 - Gun reunites with Haneul

Ep 4 - Gun brought Haneul home (2)

Ep 4 - Gun and Hyo Joo (3)

Ep 4 - Gun watched Haneul's performance

Ep 4 - Gun and Haneul shops for fish

Ep 4 - Cute bus scene

Ep 5 - Gun brought Haneul home (3)

Ep 5 - Hyo Joo kissses Gun

Ep 5 - Cooking scene

============================================

Found 2 more news clips for S-Diary and She's on Duty

13-Oct-2004 ETN S-Diary Premiere + interview with 4 of the casts (@ YouTube)

08-Dec-2004 ETN She's on Duty BTS and Interview with Kim Sun Ah, her "uncle" and Gong Yoo (@ YouTube) - behind the scenes include the airport chase scene, car park chase scene and taekwondo scene. Looks like Gong Yoo did ride the motorbike.. I thought it was stuntman.. :mellow: And KSA and GY seems to be enjoying themselves during taekwondo lessons.. he.he.

Will post them up to YouTube later.

Just added YouTube links to the above videos.

=============================================

And these are One Fine Day related, from the news programs that I downloaded from CB recently...

03-Jun-2006 Wan Jeon Jeong Bok OFD News Report (YouTube only)

16-Jun-2006 Entertainment Plus World Cup with One Fine Day Casts (@ YouTube) - This news has more coverage on OFD casts. I extracted OFD related parts only.. hope it looks ok.. :P Comes with interview with Gong Yoo, Lee Yeon Hee and Sung Yu Ri.

Guest aalhl
Guest aalhl

Here are some random pictures of Gong Yoo (and his doggie)... yeah. .remember his doggie that we were talking about a while back.. I was saying he bought a pink doggie bed for it... he.he..

img_327381_4855040_0.jpg

img_327381_4855040_1.jpg

img_327381_4855040_2.jpg

img_327381_4855040_3.jpg

random pictures with KSA

img_327381_5606357_9.jpg

img_327381_5606357_10.jpg

img_327381_5606357_12.jpg

A couple more pictures of BTS for BTSC..

img_327381_1854975_1.jpg

img_327381_1854975_2.jpg

img_327381_3410662_1.jpg

img_327381_3410662_2.jpg

img_327381_6782344_1.jpg

img_327381_6782344_9.jpg

img_327381_9720522_4.jpg

img_327381_9720522_5.jpg

Source: shiori160822 blog

I will be back later with pictures from his Osaka fans meet August last year.. I've not seen those pictures before... Taken by different fan i suppose...

Guest aalhl

Attention: Heavy graphics ahead!! Loading will be pretty slow...

Here are first batch of Gong Yoo's pictures during his fans meet in Osaka August 2006. (20 pics)

Source: Moka blog

GY.jpg

GY-1.jpg

GY-2.jpg

GY-3.jpg

GY-4.jpg

GY-5.jpg

GY-6.jpg

GY-7.jpg

GY-8.jpg

GY-9.jpg

GY-10.jpg

GY-11.jpg

GY-12.jpg

GY-13.jpg

GY-14.jpg

GY-15.jpg

GY-16.jpg

GY-17.jpg

GY-18.jpg

GY-19.jpg

hey ya chigurl... BIG WAVE!

Guest chigurl

lol! :lol: video queen huh? then you chigurl can be my assistant queen... :w00t: well, video queen just ran out of videos for now!! he.he.. :phew: waiting for assistant's turn.. :P but I have people asking me about putting up the whole 16 episodes of OFD!!! I don't think i will put up the full episodes.. I don't want to loose my YouTube account!! But most probably I will put up some of the extracted memorable scenes. Afterall I have them ready a long time ago already.. So, what do ya think?

the video princess is here :lol: i like the name..he he...thanks Yoobee for coming up with the name

BUT i dont have any new videos cuz i checked the ones i had downloaded and they are the same ones that the video queen has already uploaded :lol: maybe for right now i will stick to pictures so the queen can keep going :)

i noticed that we both go the same sites like they say great minds think alike ;)

as for uploading the whole OFD on youtube im glad you decided on not doing it because WITH S2 has released news asking people not to upload hardsubbed versions of their project on the net due to infringement charges....you can find out more here: d-addicts WITH S2 WIKI

i know aalhl already posted some of the scans from the Hanavi Magazine but here

are all of them...i like these pics so much better than the ones from Sidus

172.jpg

171.jpg

173.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

176.jpg

heres a cute gif of from the Hangten Photoshoot

hangten.gif

Magazine Scans

163.jpg

164.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

this is a magazine scan from last year i cant remember the magazine :huh:

169.jpg

168.jpg

170.jpg

WAVES BACK TO AALHL!!!!

Guest aalhl

woh!!!!! really really heavy graphics in this page!!! I hope YooGals don't complain on slow loading, coz I have about 22 more pics to post! I can't post now coz Photobucket seems to get stuck for me now.. :(

hey video princess.. nice name huh? ha.ha.. oh.. did we visited the same site? hmm... I'm like going in a maze of sites I don't quite remember how i bump into the sites! very confusing.. :wacko:

as for uploading the whole OFD on youtube im glad you decided on not doing it because WITH S2 has released news asking people not to upload hardsubbed versions of their project on the net due to infringement charges....you can find out more here: d-addicts WITH S2 WIKI

whoa!! such a hot topic huh? I didn't even know that. Anyway, I never plan to upload any full dramas/variety anyhow.. just extracts of the parts which i find it's worth watching and share it, that's all...

yeah.. those last few scans are from Japanese mags released last year before he went to Japan? I don't remember...

anyway, I think I'll have to wait till tonight then I post the rest of the pics. Photobucket totally unaccessible for me at the moment.

BTW, I just completed converting the Sang Sang Plus show from .rmvb. I will try to extract out the funny scenes.. but this has no subtitle so I'm not so sure if I will cut it at the correct place... :unsure:

Guest aalhl

ok.. looks like i got through Phobucket already...

MORE HEAVY GRAPHICS COMING YOUR WAY ~~~~!!!!

Source: shiori160822 blog (22 pics)

These are nicer and closer shot of GY.

GY-20.jpg

GY-21.jpg

GY-22.jpg

GY-23.jpg

GY-24.jpg

GY-25.jpg

GY-26.jpg

GY-27.jpg

GY-28.jpg

GY-29.jpg

GY-30.jpg

GY-31.jpg

GY-32.jpg

GY-33.jpg

GY-34.jpg

GY-35.jpg

GY-36.jpg

GY-37.jpg

GY-38.jpg

GY-39.jpg

That hairband reminds me of OFD... :P

GY-40.jpg

GY-41.jpg

Phew!!! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Guest aalhl

yah!! 3 more random pics here...

img_327381_19328982_1.jpg

img_327381_20907388_0.jpg

img_327381_21228318_1.jpg

Here are more extracts from OFD....

Ep 7 - Gun's confrontation with Tae Won

Ep 7 - Gun arrives home injured

Ep 7 - Gun searches for Haneul (1)

Ep 7 - Gun give Haneul his necklace

Ep 7 - Haneul apologized to Gun

Ep 7 - Gun and Hyo Joo (4)

Ep 7 - Hyo Joo quarrels with Gun and Haneul

Coming up next will be extracted funny scenes Sang Sang Plus 01-Mar-2005 (caps was provided earlier on) <_<

=======================================

Here goes the clip...

01-Mar-2005 Sang Sang Plus Gong Yoo and Kim Sun Ah (@ YouTube)

No subs are available so I'm not so sure what they are talking about.. But it's rather funny, cute and sweet. I think there's a part where GY was saying he likes women, and as he grow older he loves them even more! Then the next part, KSA was saying that she loves men too.. That moment, GY thought she's gonna go overboard with her answer, so he tries to grab her hand and stop her from talking.. after that, they were required to act as lovers or something.. ah.. so sweet...

01-Mar-2005 Sang Sang Plus Dancing Gong Yoo (@ YouTube)

Gong Yoo demo a dancing scene with another guy who pretends to be a girl.. GY somehow got his butt pinched by him!! ha.ha.. :lol:

01-Mar-2005 Sang Sang Plus Singing Gong Yoo (@ YouTube)

Gong Yoo sang a few phrase of a song, enough to make me melt!! :wub: :wub: I love his voice so much!! :wub::rolleyes:

Guest Yoobee

ha.ha.ha.. that's a good one Yoobee.. chigurl is the video princess... :)

Ya.....eonni Video Queen and chigurl Video Princess

eh.. i thought you are going to get another harddisk?

I was wanted too but now after CNY my pocket got injuried...hehe!!!

oh is it? so i get to go out with Gong Yoo.. dating for a day is it? yippee!! you see me jumping up and down?!? ya right! in my dreams la.. :P if i really get to go out with him, yeah, i'll buy you dinner.. but for now, you have to dream of me buying you one first.. he.he.. :blush:

Ya... Dream dating with GY and I will dream for my FREE DINNER..hahaha :blush:

remember we say we will do it for BTSC also? ya.. I still remember.. just that I haven't get a chance to do it yet.. maybe when I'm done with OFD, I will do for BTSC.. <_<

YA.... i remember but I can't do it as my VCD or DVD can't cut...SAD!!! :tears: And now I got to depend on you to di it. I feel so bad.Thank eonni aalhl

he.he.. I'm always thrilled and happy to see Gong Yoo and KSA together... yeah.. i used to watch the LQ one without subs, but after that I found HQ with subs..:) Although I'm not a good Chinese reader, but I get some of it.. :P well, I'm now rewatching another earlier YSMM show, the one with Kim Jung Hwa (Spy Girl).. That one is not as interesting as the one with KSA, but I'll see if I can put up some of the smiling/laughing/cute faces of GY as well.. wait till I finish.. he.he. :D

O...The SPY GIRL YSMM clip I got but not sub tittle as all in Korean I totally don't understand what they talking about but seeing GY smiling and laughing inside I happy..Hehehe!!!

Here are some random pictures of Gong Yoo (and his doggie)... yeah. .remember his doggie that we were talking about a while back.. I was saying he bought a pink doggie bed for it... he.he..

img_327381_4855040_2.jpg

Gong Yoo's dog sleeping position just like my dog....

A couple more pictures of BTS for BTSC..

img_327381_1854975_1.jpg

Can I share ice cream with him.....

img_327381_1854975_2.jpg

My FAV outfit of Gong Yoo in BTSC :lol:

Thanks eonni aalhl for all the Fans meeting pics in Japan and those clips download .

the video princess is here :lol: i like the name..he he...thanks Yoobee for coming up with the name

BUT i dont have any new videos cuz i checked the ones i had downloaded and they are the same ones that the video queen has already uploaded :lol: maybe for right now i will stick to pictures so the queen can keep going :)

Welcome.... chigurl :D you own this name

this is a magazine scan from last year i cant remember the magazine :huh:

169.jpg

I love this pic.... So shuai :blush: :blush: :blush: Thanks chigurl for the MAZ pics

Guest aalhl

hi hi Yoobee...

I was wanted too but now after CNY my pocket got injuried...hehe!!!

ha.ha... :lol:

Ya... Dream dating with GY and I will dream for my FREE DINNER..hahaha :blush:

yah!! dream dream dream... dream....

YA.... i remember but I can't do it as my VCD or DVD can't cut...SAD!!! :tears: And now I got to depend on you to di it. I feel so bad.Thank eonni aalhl

ha.ha. don't worry.. i'll get there when I have the time.. it's in my to do list a long time ago.. he.he.. :P

O...The SPY GIRL YSMM clip I got but not sub tittle as all in Korean I totally don't understand what they talking about but seeing GY smiling and laughing inside I happy..Hehehe!!!

ha.ha.. actually sometime reading the subs also makes me :wacko: because they talk too fast.. before i can finish the sub, the new one already appear! If I'm not mistaken, I think this episode's topic was about what makes a girl/lady who is drunk looks cute. So, when Gong Yoo was guessing the answer, he had a chance here to pretend he is a lady. With his serious acting, I was really convinced that he could actually pulls it through holding a female character!! Yeah!! he's good! and not to mention really cute too... :w00t: I'm very impressed!

Gong Yoo's dog sleeping position just like my dog....

ha.ha.. i think most small dogs sleep like that.. :)

Can I share ice cream with him.....

that you have to ask him in your dreams.. looks like he loves ice-cream huh? he took ice-cream in OFD and now BTSC also got!

My FAV outfit of Gong Yoo in BTSC :lol:

is it? why is that?

Thanks eonni aalhl for all the Fans meeting pics in Japan and those clips download .

no problem.. wonder y i only found them now.. :unsure:

ahh.. Yoobee.. Gong Yoo is always shuai! I simply love his eyes and smile... those two features make him look like a very sweet guy... awww.... :wub: :wub:

Goon Yoo is me and my roommate's new LOVER!! haha

We just finished watching She's on Duty.. OMG he was sooo kute back in those days..

These days, man, what has Japan done to him?!

he's still SUPER HOT though...

Guest aalhl

hi baoi.. welcome to our big YooGal family!! :D

well, japan has done nothing to him. he chose to shed off his cute, adorable school kid image and have a more matured look starting from One Fine Day.. :P Love him even more! Actually he look really good in recent Japanese magazines.. Hot and sexy... He still have his cuteness too.. :wub:

BTW, I'm currently extracting the cute scenes from YSMM 02-Feb-2004. hopefully i can have it up tomorrow.. so stay tuned.. :P

Guest ailotsue

hi everyone, im new here! hope its not too late to join u all... just spent 3 days reading all previous posts - thanks all for the good stuff!! :D

was shopping around yesterday and bought shes on duty and spy girl - really happy to find spy girl as its pretty old :rolleyes::)

Guest aalhl

hi there ailotsue.... no.. it's never too late to join our big family.. glad to have you on board!!! welcome welcome!! finally I see newbies posting.. I thought I'm the only weird one posting for the last couple of weeks!! ah.aha. :lol: so ailotsue, how did you get to know this hot man?

wow! you can finish reading this thread in 3 days.. I salute you.. ha.ha. hope you enjoy your stay here... If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask around.. I'm sure we will try our best to answer you.. :P

so, did you enjoy watching she's on duty and spy girl?

oh yes.. congrats ailotsue for topping the new page 75! yay!! we have 25 more pages to 100.. YOOGALS HWAITING!!

here are more caps from YSMM "Spy Girl".. they are caps of Gong Yoo with kinda funny expressions...

ysmm02feb2004gy03of7.jpg

ysmm02feb2004gy04sg2.jpg

Guest ailotsue

hi there ailotsue.... no.. it's never too late to join our big family.. glad to have you on board!!! welcome welcome!! finally I see newbies posting.. I thought I'm the only weird one posting for the last couple of weeks!! ah.aha. :lol: so ailotsue, how did you get to know this hot man?

hihie - thanks for your warm welcome!!! :)

i only started watching kdrama last october when i became a surveyor (cantonese slang meaning one's being unemployed) but only recently watched MNIKSS and came to really admire KSA - shes a great actress i must say.. then i started to watch her other works and found our lovely Gong Yoo!!! i actually found him familiar - i later found out ive seen him before in my tutor friend.. i must say i preferred him to the lead (dun remember his name) even back then!

wow! you can finish reading this thread in 3 days.. I salute you.. ha.ha. hope you enjoy your stay here... If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask around.. I'm sure we will try our best to answer you.. :P

wellz, im still kinda a surveyor (only doing some tutoring for small school kids at the moment = got plenty of spare time), as such im like staying up everynite here and watching kdrama/movie(s).... i really do enjoy my time here - everyone here being extremely warm, and of cos with all the goodies!!

so, did you enjoy watching she's on duty and spy girl?

i enjoy everything Gong Yoo as always!! (dun think anyone will disagree on this) have seen shes on duty before and it was my first time watching spy girl actually, GY was sooooo cute there! just love all his silly expressions *drooling*... am trying to locate the ringtone he used in spy girl - its simply funny, dun u think so?

oh yes.. congrats ailotsue for topping the new page 75! yay!! we have 25 more pages to 100.. YOOGALS HWAITING!!

oh thanks.. and im sure were not far from 100...

Guest aalhl

hi again ailotsue..

ahh... same with me.. I only start kdrama last may. my very first drama Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy... and Gong Yoo is my first Korean eye candy.. My previous 2 eye candies are HK singers.. he.he.. I've always wanted to watch MNIKSS but never had a chance to download yet.. :P Too busy with GY's goodies. .ha.ha.. Well, I think most people didn't really notice Gong Yoo back in My Tutor Friend because he's the bad guy. But i find his character very funny because of the expression on this face... It's like he's bad and silly at the same time.. :wacko: The lead is Kwon Sang Woo..

ahh.. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself here.. Do drop by more often.. :) IF you have any problems with the goodies I posted, do let me know. So, which country are you from? Since you understand Cantonese, I assume you read Chinese sas well?

i enjoy everything Gong Yoo as always!! (dun think anyone will disagree on this) have seen shes on duty before and it was my first time watching spy girl actually, GY was sooooo cute there! just love all his silly expressions *drooling*... am trying to locate the ringtone he used in spy girl - its simply funny, dun u think so?

oh thanks.. and im sure were not far from 100...

ha.ha.. yeah.. I guess we can consider Gong Yoo as a "perfect guy" huh?! I didn't like Spy Girl at first, because i didn't really get the story line.. but after watching it the second time, I love it.. especially the ending.. it's so touching! And the cutest part I think is the part where he uses his finger to touch Kim Jung Hwa's belly button. And I must say his silly expression in the movie is hillarious too! :lol: oh yea.. the ringtone.. It's like somebody talking right? I don't quite remember what was said though.

yeah.. not far from 100 but not near also.. :P

Sidenote: remember the NG caps I posted in the previous page? the one I had no idea what drama it was.. I found the clip.. i still dunno what drama it is... :( could be the MBC theatre drama (Flying Saucer?) we mention a while back... or one of his 2002 dramas :unsure: The rest of the dramas/movies of his that I watch has no such scenes.. To me, his appearance in his NG looks like him back in 2003 - 2004... :unsure:

Guest ailotsue

ahh... same with me.. I only start kdrama last may. my very first drama Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy... and Gong Yoo is my first Korean eye candy..

i havent started watching HT&SC yet, havent finished dl-ing all the episodes :( same with one fine day... really looking forward to watching them both...

ahh.. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself here.. Do drop by more often.. :) IF you have any problems with the goodies I posted, do let me know.

i'd say i spend much of my time here - which i enjoy a lot :) wellz, i do have problem with dl-ing the missing bobo scene from shes on duty, that just dun seem to work for me, been trying to dl that for several times but unsuccessful.. so wot i did was dl the one from youtube, the quality wasnt that good tho..

So, which country are you from? Since you understand Cantonese, I assume you read Chinese sas well?

im from macau... ive been wondering if i could contribute a bit by translating/posting something GongYoo from a Chinese site but ive been busy catching up all the posts here :w00t: wellz, i'll also have to see if i can do so too

Sidenote: remember the NG caps I posted in the previous page? the one I had no idea what drama it was.. I found the clip.. i still dunno what drama it is... :( could be the MBC theatre drama (Flying Saucer?) we mention a while back... or one of his 2002 dramas :unsure: The rest of the dramas/movies of his that I watch has no such scenes..

i have no idea where those came from - anyone help??... guess im the one here whos seen the least of GongYoo....

Guest aalhl

ahh.. ic.. those 2 dramas are a must see!! he.he..

Well, we used to upload Gong Yoo's 2003 sitcom - 20 years and Drama - Screen.. I'm sure you have come across them somewhere in this thread.. Not sure if the links are still working though.. are you downloading your dramas from Clubbox? These 2 projects can be found in clubboxes (i hope they are still around). There's no thread for 20 years, but there's a thread for Screen.

i'd say i spend much of my time here - which i enjoy a lot :) wellz, i do have problem with dl-ing the missing bobo scene from shes on duty, that just dun seem to work for me, been trying to dl that for several times but unsuccessful.. so wot i did was dl the one from youtube, the quality wasnt that good tho..

oh is it? what error / message did you get? actually, the clip itself is not very clear as well because it's very dark..

im from macau... ive been wondering if i could contribute a bit by translating/posting something GongYoo from a Chinese site but ive been busy catching up all the posts here :w00t: wellz, i'll also have to see if i can do so too

i have no idea where those came from - anyone help??... guess im the one here whos seen the least of GongYoo....

ah.. that will be great if you can translate posts from the Chinese site.. I've always wanted to find someone to translate Gong Yoo's message to Yoo&I years ago... Have you seen the messages before in his Chinese fan site?

ah.. don't be upset.. Most newbies don't see much of Gong Yoo yet.. that's why this thread is for right? get to know him more?

ok.. goodie time.. here's the clip I was mentioning...

Gong Yoo Unknown Drama NG (@ YouTube)

Source: Songhiromu blog

Edit: Hey I see you ailotsue!! ** WAVE **

More from OFD...

Ep 10 - Angry Haneul leaves Gun

Ep 10 - Sad Gun (2)

Ep 10 - Gun tries to persuade Haneul

Ep 10 - Gun becomes Managing Director

Ep 10 - Haneul ignores Gun

And these are some of the YSMM scenes I wanted to put up...

02-Feb-2004 YSMM Gong Yoo Funnies 01 02 03 04 (I will be back with YouTube links later)

I like the first one and the last one.. he looks really cute.. I was very impressed with his act in first one... I totally didn't expect that kind of reaction from him.. :P I think the guy that demo with him also got shocked by his scream.. ha.ha. <_<

Well, the above clips has chinese subs.. maybe Yoobee or ailotsue can help to summarise what the talk is about.. I'm going :wacko: with the subs... :mellow: