Britney Gets Even More Ridiculous If Possible.

Guest Chiperaholic

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aiyaiyai

o.m.g. the hideousness of that outfit is burning my eyes, i mean i think britney looks fine as long as she wears clothes that doesn't maker her look a drag queen - anyone would look bad in that, wtf?!

Guest kayem7289

What's happening to her? She's so inconsistent with her appearances, look decent one day, look like crap the next.

Although I think that this is only for dance practice, but still, no forgiveness for that sailor hat!

I thought she was losing weight, but no, I see some love handles showing...

Guest YELL;OH

IS SHE OUT OF HER MIND?!

i'd be so embarrassed if she was my mother. her poor children~ even if they grow up to be normal & happy... they're gonna get so much crap about what a nutjob their mother was/is [hopefully she might snap out of it someday]

I swear she's impossible to be fixed now

agreed.

Guest miimisunshine

where the heck is goiogn dressed like that! i swear her fashion gets worse every single day!

Guest .:precious:.

omg I really dont understand why she would ever wear something like that? she use to be so cool my goosshh.....and her a$$ is like hangin out on 1 side now thats just NASSSSSSty

Guest Chiperaholic

Are you sure this wasn't for some "special event"?

If not then umm wow.

What special event? The worstest wardrobe event? ahaha

Archived