[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

Guest bashful

may someone bve so kind to upload eps 15 for One fine Day in megaupload 700mb HQ. I been trying to dl it from CB but it does not seen to be moving. Thank you in advance

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Fine Day is currently aired over Malaysian channel TV2. Started yesterday 3-Dec, every Monday - Thursday, 6pm.. :) Unfortunately it's Chinese dubbed... :(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kiwistar

On episode 9 of the drama~

I would love it if it wasn't for the incest thing. A bit overused theme and unromantic xP

I wish GongYoo and YeonHee would get together and Yuri and Gongmin would be a couple :/

Guest miracle;

i just finished watching this drama recently and find it good! but it was pretty boring in the middle and also the ending was too blah. the ost really rocked though. may i request for loveholic - if you were here ( drama version )? to ysi/mediafire please... i raelly love that song!

Also, in addition to the wonderful animated gifs that chigurl provided on pages 98-101, here are four more cool ones I found... (they're too big for the image hosts, so I uploaded them to file hosts instead) :)

DongHa saves Haneul from Taewon at bar gif

Dongha's fantasy kiss with Haneul gif

Dongha confronting Gun at riverside gif

Haneul confessing her love to Gun gif

credit as labeled; daum

hi.. can you reupload all these gifs again? i tried these links, but all the files couldn't be found..

Guest idamaira

i bought one fine day recently, just because gong yoo was in it, without knowing head or tail what the story is about. usually i would read the reviews first. anyway, i'm glad i bought it. i love the story! it reminded me a lot of autumn in my heart, but wif a happier ending. yes, it was a bit draggy in the middle, but the soundtrack and the chemistry between yuri and gong yoo makes up for it.

i love all the scenes of them together, especially when she was drunk and calling for her taekwon V! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest dary chan

guys, episode 13 part 2 and 15 part 2 are expired..... can anyone please reupload??

This drama is very interesting....!! Sung Yuri and Gong You is an interesting couple!!

• 2 months later...

hello..

since now is the OFD era back in year 2006, i'm currently rewatching it. the more i watch it, the more i like it. really love the chemistry between GY/Gun and Yuri/HN both on- and off-screen. enjoyed watching their NGs. so cute and funny. at first, i hope to see DH and HN end up together. but as the drama moves to the end, i finally understand that Gun and HN are meant to be together. their destiny has brought them together after the 15 years of separation. nothing beats their love for each other, and most importantly, their destiny.

anyway, this is a video clip for DH-HN shippers. came across this clip when i was looking for some goodies from OFD. (not sure whether this clip has been uploaded to YT)

One Fine Day - "Dong Ho & Ha Neul" Clip 1:

cute fanarts..

dcyuri_Fanart01.jpg

dcyuri_Fanart02.jpg

*credit: as labeled and dcyuri*

P/S: aalhl.. *wave wave*

i wonder whether you still pay a visit to this thread.. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sun#1

watched only 7 epi

it is very boring and hard to watch

I thought drama with Gong will be funny and interesting but it's not <_<

Guest aalhl

P/S: aalhl.. *wave wave*

i wonder whether you still pay a visit to this thread.. ^_^

hi eling.. you were here!! haha.. it has been a long time I didn't pay a visit to this thread since it's not active anymore.. I'm at YOOhouse most of the time... :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

guys, episode 13 part 2 and 15 part 2 are expired..... can anyone please reupload??

This drama is very interesting....!! Sung Yuri and Gong You is an interesting couple!!

All episodes of One Fine Day

are available (MU Links) on Lets Look

You must register to be able to download the files ^^

Archived