[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

Guest chigurl

wow! i havent been in this thread in so long

this is still one of my favorite dramas

im so glad that more and more people are watching this drama, awesome :)

heres some of my fave pics from the drama

ofd13.jpg

ofd101.jpg

14.gif

9.gif

0.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest faridsar_sensei

hie to everyone in this thread....i must say tht this drama is really addictive and kept on wondering why i didnt watch it when the drama came out then...at the moment ive just finished ep 14 and waiting for ep 15 finish downloading.but i must say tht i really like dong ho..he is such a sweetheart..he can be funny and really understanding at time..ha neul shudnt hv said 'yes' when he asked her to become a couple.i dunno hw the drama is going to end up..but cant wait for it! and i also like the ost for this drama esp the song sung by a lady tht kept on being played...i wish someone can tell me the title of it so i can downloaded it...tried the link provided in the beginninng of the page but it isnt working....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saranghexjaejoong

i like this series because of lee yeon hee.. upon hearing this i wanted to watch it but before i couldn't cause i dont have MBC channel at home and i have no DSL connection in my computer before... until then i went to a chinese mall who sell lots of korean items and cd's i saw one fine day and i instantly bought it... i've been dying to watch it for almost 9 month after its airing in korea and i'm so happy right now!!!

i like nam gong min!!!

Guest lavendersky
Guest mingster

i like nam gong min!!!

I hear ya...I love Nam Gong Min and he hasn't done much but what he has he's been really good! Love it when he smiles!!!! I was hoping that the girl would end up with him instead!!! Sigh!!!

Guest bloation

THIS drama IS COOOOOOL...

not bad of an ending. but i think they should end with a kiss. :)

well... pretty sad for the story. in the end the two lovers came back together.

its weird and frustrating is that, not many can face your lover the daughter of your parents murderer.

hmmmm LIKE this drama. watch it very fast.

hope u guys love it too. i like the theme songs also~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aalhl

THIS drama IS COOOOOOL...

not bad of an ending. but i think they should end with a kiss. :)

yeah.. although this drama has a happy ending, which is good, we thought that it should be a more passionate ending rather than talking through the glass!!. Afterall, they have been separated for 15 + 3 years.. they should miss each other more right?

well... pretty sad for the story. in the end the two lovers came back together.

its weird and frustrating is that, not many can face your lover the daughter of your parents murderer.

well, i guess Gun's true love for Haneul is stronger than anything else, which makes him able to just forget all the unpleasant memories and just stay with the happy ones.. :)

Guest bloation

yeah.. although this drama has a happy ending, which is good, we thought that it should be a more passionate ending rather than talking through the glass!!. Afterall, they have been separated for 15 + 3 years.. they should miss each other more right?

well, i guess Gun's true love for Haneul is stronger than anything else, which makes him able to just forget all the unpleasant memories and just stay with the happy ones.. :)

ya. That why i think it should end with a passionate kiss if possible. through the glass like not much ending.

Ya. thats true love. but there is still a scar after all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luvelyasian

i'm currently watching Snow Queen right now, and honestly I held off on watching it for the same reasons I stayed away from One Fine Day, i thought i wouldn't like the acting and it sounded like a weepy, slow sob story

but I LOVE Snow Queen-- very unique and great acting and chemistry and storyline. i've been waiting for a kdrama like this for quite some time <3

I was wondering if anyone who saw both would still recommend One Fine Day? perhaps it's an underrated drama? is it a must-watch or just a good drama? thanks so much in advance :)

Guest bloation

I recommend both. the storyline are not quite similar but similar in twisting the facts only.

so i think both is still good. must watch for those who like good acting and chemsity or love-kind

@luvelyasian: One Fine Day has a much better TV ratings (reached number 1 in its time slot) in Korea than Snow Queen. One Fine Day is not as sad as Snow Queen and has a happy ending. If you are a fan of Gong Yoo or Sung Yuri, it is a must watch.

Guest discern

Can anybody tell me where to watch this drama?

The youtube user has been suspended and the crunchyroll has no videos of it!! ):

I'M REALLY DESPERATE NOW, STUCK AT EP10!

I can tell you where to download the drama. Youtube is taking down all copywrighted episodes. If you want to download the drama, go to Sung Yuri's thread (first page). here's the link.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=846

or if you know how to use torrents go to d-addicts and search for One Fine Day. All the HQ episodes without subs are there too. The link to the soft subs are posted in this soompi thread (One Fine Day)

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...837c76564632fbc

Good luck.

Can anybody tell me where to watch this drama?

The youtube user has been suspended and the crunchyroll has no videos of it!! ):

I'M REALLY DESPERATE NOW, STUCK AT EP10!

Guest discern

I can tell you where to download the drama. Youtube is taking down all copywrighted episodes. If you want to download the drama, go to Sung Yuri's thread (first page). here's the link.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=846

or if you know how to use torrents go to d-addicts and search for One Fine Day. All the HQ episodes without subs are there too. The link to the soft subs are posted in this soompi thread (One Fine Day)

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...837c76564632fbc

Good luck.

Sorry to bother you, and thanks for your help, but I've tried megaupload. They're seriously annoying. They tell me I need to wait another 167 minutes to download my OFD Ep10. And I don't know how to use clubbox, so it's out of the question. And like, actually I don't need to download it, I just want to watch it.

Looks like I may have to buy the DVD from the shop, afterall. :tongue2:

Archived