[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

i just start watching this drama, on ep. 9 now! i love anything with gong yoo in it! and omg Nam Goong Min!!! im so in love with him right now. hahaa somehow he always crack me up in this drama. haha

anybody has picture of him.

do he even have his own thread?

gosh hes so loveable!

Guest Storytime

I know many people didn't, but I actually liked LYH's character. She portrayed her one-sided love well, though it was sad because GY never even looked at her in that way. And NGM's gave all his love to SY but she was too into it with GY. It was a pretty typical storyline. I think I would have been happier if for once, the secondary characters could have happiness too. But still, I liked this drama. :) I laughed at the funny parts and teared at the Hyo Joo ones. I'd give a 9/10 for the acting and a 7/10 for the plot.

^^^^^^^AGREE! though i acutally liked yeon-hee's character more. and for the plot, i give it a 5/10. no matter what, they're still brother and sister, disgusting.

haha yeah its like autumn story and spring waltz.

but i still love this drama one fine day.

they should pair up nam goong min and LYH, i thought they made a cute couple cause they didnt act all sad all the time. haha

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dada_princess

i really like the storyline of this drama, either the ost.

I couldn't download ost with the links posted on the first page. Pls give me another link! Thank you~

i finish this drama and poor nam goong min. i wish he played the lead role instead. like heck i love gong yoo but nam goong min character was so cute and funny! he shoulda played the lead role. anybody know where i can get more of nam goong min pictures?

Guest noel_zambie

i finish this drama and poor nam goong min. i wish he played the lead role instead. like heck i love gong yoo but nam goong min character was so cute and funny! he shoulda played the lead role. anybody know where i can get more of nam goong min pictures?

u can find NGM thread through official thred

he's away for military service, i think...

Guest love<3changmin

does anyone have the lyrics for this drama's OST,

woori saranghajiman - My aunt mary feat Jisun

thanks in advance ^^

its ok.. i just found it!!

i really love the drama n OST so far

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bernadetha

uh im on esp 3 and it's so addicting, her adopt brother is a psycho =X

totally agree there. he is a psycho. i just finished eps 9. this drama is very addicted

i really like the guy who worked in Aquarium. Sorry forgot the name. He is sooo funny and hillarious

The way when he pretended not to like the leading girl was sooo priceless...

Archived