[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

Guest Ailin*

I sometimes feel with so many dramas out there, there's bound to be similarities and coincidences in terms of plot or characters, or even real actors from time-to-time. Just how I thought how coincidental that SYR's adoptive parents in One Fine Day were also the parents of SSH in Autumn In My Heart (aka Autumn Tale or Endless Love) and both dramas had the theme of brother-sister love. And how coincidental that Sung Yuri turned down Spring Waltz for One Fine Day, and both dramas ended up having the same actor portraying the father.

Anyway, I came across a set of pics of One Fine Day's wrap up party. Sorry, they're small. :sweatingbullets: Most of these photos have been posted on pgs. 101-102 but there are a couple that haven't been. And those are mostly of "little Gun" with Dong Ha, MJ and Hyo Joo's dad. These kids are very cute! :P

63b79222.jpg

credit: empas

soutsada, I'm glad you're enjoying those caps and gifs. And thanks for uploading the hardsubbed episodes for all of us! :P

aalhl, thanks for those great-looking banners as well! :)

As a way of showing my appreciation, for you gals (and love_jesus), here are two never-been posted (at least I don't think they have been) photos of Gong Yoo on the filming set.

367c0fc1.jpg

89bfb077.jpg

credit: cyworld

namu65, you're welcome! You're in luck, I just came across these additional caps of that scene.

a015e810.jpg

146cd21a.jpg

credit: cyworld

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest namu65

ACK!!!!

thankz agen Ailin*

..kinda off topic..but how do u get caps?

itz like u freez tha drama and that tha pic!

u kan PM me if u dont wanna post..

sorry if im breaking rulez :/

THANK YOU!

Guest chigurl

woah!!!! i remember that scene when he first takes off his shirt..

hes body is jus a work of art :blush:

this was my reaction :w00t:eyes glued to the screen..he he

thank Ailin* and thanks aalhl for the banners

too bad there was no haneul and gun banners :(

i guess who ever made the banners didnt like them as a couple..lol

namu65, heres how i do caps

first right click on the screen

then click options, click on capture frame

then click on either "original size" or "what you see"

hope that helps

sure there are Gun and Hanuel banners.. I'll put it up later on, ok? be prepared as there will be a long list of them... :o

well, chigurl.. here you go... these are different design from the previous ones.. hmm... hope you like them.

2006061100581686.jpg

2006061100580877.jpg

2006061100512715.jpg

2006061100581787.jpg

2006061100581894.jpg

2006061101044078.jpg

2006061101044947.jpg

2006061101095910.jpg

2006061101100362.jpg

2006061101045323.jpg

2006061101045518.jpg

2006061101094536.jpg

2006061101135940.jpg

2006061101043731.jpg

2006061101043274.jpg

2006062121230931.jpg

2006062121231283.jpg

2006062121231490.jpg

2006062121385337.jpg

2006062121383682.jpg

2006062121384944.jpg

2006062121461759.jpg

2006062121461542.jpg

credits goes to the person as printed.

hmm.. i think that's it for today or else Hanuel and Dong Ha fans will get jealous... h.ehe.. :w00t: i'll save the rest for tomorrow.. luckily that person only makes these till ep 4 only.. otherwise there will be a much more longer list... :sweatingbullets:

Guest namu65

woah!!!! i remember that scene when he first takes off his shirt..

hes body is jus a work of art :blush:

this was my reaction :w00t:eyes glued to the screen..he he

namu65, heres how i do caps

first right click on the screen

then click options, click on capture frame

then click on either "original size" or "what you see"

hope that helps

i totally agree w/u bout his bod..holy moly!..

lol.

well.for tha caps..what program r u using

to watch the video?..

windows media? quicktime?

sorry..im still kinda confused.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Ailin*

Oh my goodness, aalhl! Thanks for all those banners of Gun and Haneul! You weren't kidding about having a lot of them! :P

namu65, use BSPlayer and follow chigurl's instructions above. Or for a shortcut, you can press <P> to cap the original picture, or <shift> + <p> to capture the screen size you see. The latest Media Player Classic also allows you to take screen caps. Good luck! :)

Guest namu65

Oh my goodness, aalhl! Thanks for all those banners of Gun and Haneul! You weren't kidding about having a lot of them! :P

namu65, use BSPlayer and follow chigurl's instructions above. Or for a shortcut, you can press <P> to cap the original picture, or <shift> + <p> to capture the screen size you see. The latest Media Player Classic also allows you to take screen caps. Good luck! :)

THANKZ!..idk wut those playerz r..

but i'll research an figure it out!

Guest brizkee

hello :)

im just starting to watch this drama and im curious what will be the ending of it ;p

like what i have read on your reviews above and from what i have compared also, its seems to have same plot as spring waltz etc even if, i think im going to continue watching this because of Gong Yoo :D omg he is so manly wuekekek...

~ does it going to have a good ending? hhmm... *curious*

he.he... you bet! and that doesn't include those with Gun by himself. here are the last batch.

2006062121462129.jpg

2006062121385938.jpg

2006062121460455.jpg

2006062123021460.jpg

2006061101100266.jpg

2006062121461819.jpg

2006062513300278.jpg

2006062513300336.jpg

2006062513300315.jpg

2006062513300444.jpg

2006062514222740.jpg

2006062514222936.jpg

2006062514223082.jpg

2006062514223215.jpg

2006062514384313.jpg

2006062514384445.jpg

2006062514384528.jpg

2006062514384666.jpg

2006062514384769.jpg

2006062514384856.jpg

:sweatingbullets: that's the last of it....

Guest namu65

:w00t: ACK!

tha bannerz r soo pretty!

thx!!

o ya..duz ne one hav tha official

MV..like a downloadalbe version..

frum like megaupload link?

sorry if it wuz posted.. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest renni72

I just finished this drama too and thought that Sung Yuri has really improved in her acting.

I grew to like Nam Goong Min's character though. He is so humourous and charming.... he's so funny when he tries to court Haneul but does not want to make it obvious so he's always teasing her about dating. and he has nice deep voice....

Can anyone tell me what is the nickname he always uses when he calls Haneul?

Does anyone know what song Gun was singing when he was drunk in the nightclub and crying? It was the episode that other guy gives an engagement ring to Haneul.

gosh, i just finished watching this drama...and i must say DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA,...hehehe...but gosh darn it all, i loved every moment. there were far more twist then i had expected...i saw a few things coming, as every experienced kdrama addict does. but as new twist developed i was like hmm...interesting...gosh the way their parents died...my goodness...i loved how they mirrored it along side the car chase scene with gun and ha neul...very effective...and they sure did keep me guessing who ha neul was gonna end up. i found myself sometimes rooting for dong ho and then back to gun...althought i must admit there were moments when i did wonder "are ha neul and gun gonna get together? they are the main characters right?" but the last episodes definitely answered that those questions...gosh i loved the scenes of ha neul and gun...there could have been more...but time, gosh darn it the timing. that's my crictism of the drama...The timing...

i have to vent that the ending was so unsatisfying...man...come on...how could they-- WATCH OUT SPOILER...how could they separate again! come on! ahh that killed me! and then the ending was so rushed! how they just...SPOILER...meet up like that...only looking at each other through the glass wall of the aquarium...why not a hug...some kind of physical contact... :crazy:

anyway, i still love the drama...it's not perfect...i mean there were some times where i couldn't tell what each character was supposed to be feeling...especially after when some big secret was revealed...but still love the overall product...i am offically now a fan of gong yoo...hmmm...hope he does another one...maybe just as dramatic...but with more out right obvious romatic scenes...come on i'm a chick that's what i want to see... :P

Guest babymarzy07

i just finished the this drama today, i couldnt stop watching it cause the story was so so intriguing. i mean wow all the underwater stuff with the flashbacks of the two kids, all those controversy and secrets. plus awesome cast it was overall a good drama. plus it wasn't one of those typical bro-sis things that annoys the heck out of me, i like how the story played itself out and i found it really sweet the Haneul and Gun thing. i think many people had misconceptions about the story too at first because of the synopsis and stuff but it was definitely not what i first though. Especially with the flashbacks when they were kids can you say awwww... Haneul's Gun...

Haneul and Dongha was good too, i like their type of indirect courtship thing if you can call it that. SYR improved a lot and i like her here, very pretty. Dongha was a good character and the fact that he wasn't those annoying types that just want to do everything to ruin the other, not the vengeful type. NGM was a good actor and certainly a reminder of both KJW and KRW. The soundtrack was soooo befitting and the songs are good, it fit the story.

but what i loved most is GONG YOO!!!! oh man is he back! what an improvement in his acting and hawtness!!loved this guy and im so so happy to see him in another drama...i just hope he has other dramas/movies soon... the ending was a tad disappointing in some ways like yaso mentioned but oh well it was supposed to be the way it should be otherwise errrrkkk...

aahlh loved those pretty banners.. oh how i wanna use it..

anyway, good drama :) i liked the casting here.. and im not sure about eveyone else but i hoped for more cute haneul and gun sweet and romantic scenes :lol:

i just finished the this drama today, i couldnt stop watching it cause the story was so so intriguing. i mean wow all the underwater stuff with the flashbacks of the two kids, all those controversy and secrets. plus awesome cast it was overall a good drama. plus it wasn't one of those typical bro-sis things that annoys the heck out of me, i like how the story played itself out and i found it really sweet the Haneul and Gun thing. i think many people had misconceptions about the story too at first because of the synopsis and stuff but it was definitely not what i first though. Especially with the flashbacks when they were kids can you say awwww... Haneul's Gun...

Haneul and Dongha was good too, i like their type of indirect courtship thing if you can call it that. SYR improved a lot and i like her here, very pretty. Dongha was a good character and the fact that he wasn't those annoying types that just want to do everything to ruin the other, not the vengeful type. NGM was a good actor and certainly a reminder of both KJW and KRW. The soundtrack was soooo befitting and the songs are good, it fit the story.

but what i loved most is GONG YOO!!!! oh man is he back! what an improvement in his acting and hawtness!!loved this guy and im so so happy to see him in another drama...i just hope he has other dramas/movies soon... the ending was a tad disappointing in some ways like yaso mentioned but oh well it was supposed to be the way it should be otherwise errrrkkk...

aahlh loved those pretty banners.. oh how i wanna use it..

anyway, good drama :) i liked the casting here.. and im not sure about eveyone else but i hoped for more cute haneul and gun sweet and romantic scenes :lol:

Guest limecrafted

finally!!! i had finished this series.... man...yeah this one's really a drama.... it's really cute! love gong yoo and sung yuri's moments.... aww... so sweet!! love it when they kissed on the bus stop... :P

hmmm.. one thing i just didn't like was.... it could have a better ending.... hmmm..it was a happy one though it could have a more satisfying one.... :D

anyways... i'd say... it's worth the watch!!!! :D love all those memories when they were young... :) :blush:

HEY..i just finished this series too..i hav questionz tho..

SPOILER!

in the last episode..wen haneuls dad killed himself..they had the funeral in tha same day?..

in the flashbacks..wut exacty wuz tha situation w/the parentz? and hyojoo fully recovered??..an wen gun went bak to australia w/hyojoo..his hair grew..an wen he returned to korea..it wuz short agen..??

sorry if my questionz r dum.. :huh:

im totally NOT dissing this drama cuz itz

definetly one of my favez.. :w00t: ESPECIALLY cuz

of gong yoo!!!..hez soooo irrisitable :blush:

duz ne one hav an official MV to download??

i wanna put it on my ipod so i kan see it

wenever i miss gunoppa :P

Guest kluva4eva

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet? ... but.... i personally didn't like Lee Yeon Hee's character in One Fine Day, however check out this is new music video.. it's really good.. it's starring Lee Yeon Hee, Shiwon and Hanhkyung from Super Junior.. This song is very catchy too.. it's brand new....

credits to Hypergrl09 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FfEItcYgOA

After watching this clip, I just realised wat a good actor Lee Yeon Hee is... haha.... :D:D

But trust me... u'll be watching this clip over a million times.. it's like a replay of Kiss-Because I'm a girl....

The song is sung by Jang ri in and Xiah Jun Su.. it's called TIMELESS.... there's 3 parts to it... so i heard... haha enjoy..................... :rolleyes::phew:

Yes, LYH is a good actress. It would be nice if she can get a romantic comedy drama. I've seen a movie and drama of hers and they are both sad. She even died in the movie (A Milliionare's First Love with Hyun Bin). Thanks for sharing the MV. The first part was gross though..yaks.....

Archived