Metamo Kiss

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Metamo の接吻Series: Metamo Kiss
Creator: Sora Omote
Volumes: 3 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5552
Publisher: TokyoPop

Metamo_Kiss01.jpg
Kohamaru comes from a peculiar family—each member can switch bodies with his or her soul mate! His parents can switch bodies, and his aunt, oddly enough, can switch with her cat! Now it’s Kohamaru’s turn…

When Kohamaru literally runs into Nanao, the girl of his dreams, they switch bodies, True love, right? Well, unfortunately, she’s in love with someone else. And if that weren’t bad enough, “the someone else” turns out to be Kohamaru’s twin brother Konatsu…who can reverse their transformation with his own kiss!

After spending some time away, Kohanamaru Taki has recently moved in with his extended family. Like many big families, they're quirky and boisterous—but they also have a strange biological secret. If any of them should kiss their "destined one," they'll switch bodies with that person! Kohanamaru is none too pleased to find out that his body-switching soul mate is an obnoxious girl, Nanao, and worse yet, she's in love with his twin brother Konatsu. However, Konatsu is so used to being popular with girls that he's a complete jerk, and Kohanamaru decides to use his body-switching powers to teach him a lesson. What he doesn't know, however, is that there's one little condition that could cause his switch with Nanao to become permanent...

credits to Tokyopop

i haven't read it yet, but it just got me so interested!!! I like how the title looks to because the "s" on kiss makes a heart you know, the first "s" is normal and the other is backwards and it makes a heart!! image
MetamoKiss2_29102008_213113.jpg

vol01_ch02_1400.jpg

MetamoKiss3_04012009_124221.jpg

• 2 years later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

I have never heard of this.. but I don't know if I'd want to read it. haha :D

Seems sort of original though.

Archived