(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest biteme_lestat

It just aired...gaaahh! so excited to watch this :D

^ Yes, it is going to be subbed by B.O.N :)

Guest K-popMiko

DARN IT!~ I want to watch it so bad and finally just tried to watch it with my tiny Japanese knowledge and only caught a few words. It didn't make sense...bahhhh

Guest Polaris_Jin

i just finish watching it (i can´t understand anything maybe a few words ..haha :D ) and i can´t wait for the next epi XD

i think i gonna like it more then tw version XD maybe because of maki??!! she is cute ^^ shun is so S**Y XP toma is really kawaii ^o^

Guest milo

the seires's so funny.i laugh a lot at the shower scene.but too bad i can't understand wat they said.toma,maki and the guy tat act as shuichi best frend's so cute.

Guest kleo

I saw eps 1 and i like it!! so far it looks pretty dang good. i like that it picks up really fast, and quite different from the tw drama. I am really excited for the rest of the drama...i can't wait... so many cuties in this one and with maki!!

Guest Justalilodreamer

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fan girl squeals* ITS OUT~!!!! *knocks down monitor*

++EDITED

Ahh the first episode is really good although i couldnt understand anything =P *waits for subs* haha they're so mean to her on the first day...the last part was hilarious :lol: everyone goes her dorm in for shampoo with a towel on and toma used a ruler to unlock the door :lol: the only thing i dont really like is the school...its a bit gloomy ..?

the second episode looks really good!!!! *excited*

Guest asianrice

I actually think they did pretty well for the first episode. It's hard because they had to introduce all those characters, the clubs, the events, explain how the school works, and all that stuff (so it gets a bit "eh?"). Now that they've gotten that out of the way, I'm confident that the second episode will be much better because they can focus on the actual plot.

The only thing is that they changed it (from the manga) a lot.

Archived