(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Gaah I wrote this long response about the first episode and my computer just lost it!

Oh well anyways not a lot of dramas can capture me at the first episode but this one definitely did.

I CANNOT wait for the next episode to be subbed HQ :D

Oh Ghost Boy sorry don't know his name but he definitely has some good fashion sense.

I've seen him in a lot of dramas before (Himitsu no Hanazanoand Kabuto which also starred Mizushima Hiro-dorm leader here) but never really found him cute. Always thought he looked like a bull(not in a bad way)This hairstyle deinitely suits him better.He also shows some versatility from jolly(Hanazano)to egotistical(kabuto) to mysterious paranormal seeking guy :D

Ohh Hiro you kissed a girl.My reaction was kinda like Ashiya's 0.0 It's alright though. You're so different from Kabuto.

All the boys are soo skinny...

Sekime def. caught my eye too. He appeared nice in being the one to help Ashiya first.

Cute too :)

Shun to me is one of those guys that can only look great with certain hairstyles...sadly this is not it. If he cut it shorter..then BOOM! More hotness since he's Hot already :) great actor also

Ohh TOMA....LOVE you! I used to NOT love you but seeing you in these dramas definitely proved me wrong :D

oOo can anybody tell me the actress who's playing Hibari? I see her everywhere too.

Maki is soo pretty. Even is she's a guy she makes a cute guy eheh.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Solly

^^golden retriever(?)

omg... i absolutely LOVE crunchyroll!!!

finally i get to watch it on crunchyroll

and omfg... i am seriously in LOVE with

toma!!! kyaaaaaaaaa! *nosebleed*

can't wait to see the next episode!! :DDD

Guest Justalilodreamer

oOo can anybody tell me the actress who's playing Hibari? I see her everywhere too.

Maki is soo pretty. Even is she's a guy she makes a cute guy eheh.

the girl whos playing hibari is Iwasa Mayuko

i've seen her in alot of dramas too (nodame, liar game, brother beat etc..) ^^

^ she was in Nodame? who was she?? I think she's pretty, but the character's really annoying. so are the rest of the hibari fours..

i dont understand why some girl comes up to any girl that sighs a guy's name... (during the show). Care to explain? is it because the boys are off limits?

Guest keczianthei

aww now I regret watching ep. II. ---- makes me want to watch more-- can't wait for more!!!!

---more....

when will ENG SUB for prt III come out?

episode 3 isnt aired yet.. :lol:

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ she was in Nodame? who was she?? I think she's pretty, but the character's really annoying. so are the rest of the hibari fours..

i dont understand why some girl comes up to any girl that sighs a guy's name... (during the show). Care to explain? is it because the boys are off limits?

she was one of nodame's friend from the piano division (nodame always eat her lunches haha)

that girl freaks me out cause her eyes budges out and its like O__O i think its because the boys are off limits haha

Guest chicken_oh_so_cute

this drama is full of Hella hot guys..

i really like toma's character.. he's soO cute. I like this better than the Taiwanese version.

Guest xSHADOW

BEWARE 56kers!

^ LOL... one of my favorite scenes! Is it just me or does Nanba Minami remind you

of Matsumoto Jun? O_O When I saw him I just flipped because I thought MatsuJun

was in it!

And Toma is hot. period.

Haha yeah we were talking about that a few pages back as well.

Hiro definitely reminds me of Jun.

Dare I say it again, "It's the hair" :D....

I think he's pretty cute :]!

stupid question...but can anyone tell me what kind of dog yuujiro is?

My guess is the same as SMiLE_for_S0LLY's....

Probably a Golden Retriever? ^^

Guest UNINSPIRED.

I don't believe the official hardsubbed version for episode 1 is out. Just check a few pages back... others have asked as well... but only softsubs are available at the moment. I think that only BON fansubs are making the hardsubs. Those independent people who have made the softsubs are prohibiting the use of their subs to be hardsubbed into videos and sharing, I believe.

Hope that helps. So if you desperately want hardsubs, then you'll have to wait for BON to finish.

BUT I could be wrong! There may be some hardsub floating around (that may or may not be allowed) somewhere on the net.

There are some hardsubs out now, as I'm sure you know. :) We're wrapping up the QCing for Episode 01 and the translation for Episode 02. The BON hardsubs should be released soon.

i Just read at fansubwiki that B.O.N will released their hardsub for hanakimi at d-addicts while softsub at their blog...

do u guys know their blog?

can u guys give me the link..thank u...

Unless I'm mistaken, I think we're only releasing hardsubs.

i thought BON was doing this, no?

okay then meh~

ahhh need to wait for non-torrent

T___T;;

EP 2 SOUNDS SO GOOODD

Yup, we're woking on Hana Kimi, also. We're moving at a bit of a slower pace because we're trying to get everything perfect. :) Thusfar, the karaokes for the themes are finished, everything is finished for Episode 01 (it's just been QCed), and the translation is almost finished for Episode 02. Some other teams are working on this project, too, though, so if you don't want to wait for our subs, I think it won't be too hard to find nonBT links a few days after the episodes air. :)

i'm loving this drama so far... it's soooo greatttttttttttttttttttttt <333333

although for some characters, I prefer of the taiwanese version better... but I like the storyline and Ashiya of the japanese WAYY betterrrrr

yayyy... can't wait for epi 3..

thanks a lot to the subbers... you guys are amazing :wub:

Guest GDlovesBEE

my ten year old brother is watching this with me too... haha :D he's shocked at the fact that toma likes maki cuz she's sposed to be a boy. ROFL

she was one of nodame's friend from the piano division (nodame always eat her lunches haha)

that girl freaks me out cause her eyes budges out and its like O__O i think its because the boys are off limits haha

Oh her! ha i didn't really noticed. She acts really differently

thanks for answering my questions

Guest caseyluvr

I just finished ep. 2 and I love this series already so much. xD

I can't wait for the next ep. to be subbed. <3

Guest Solly

seriously, when my sister and i watched the first episode

and saw maki, we were like daaaaaaaaaaaaang! she looks

like one of those pretty japanese boys! xDDDD

Guest twinkle_l0ve

Rinalee

thanks for answering^^

well i finally got round to watching episode 1 -0-;;

ghostboy has lips like se7en *_*;;

ahahaha and the shampoo scenes cracked me up so badly xPP

i think maki suits this role nicely.. its so different to nobuta and kurosaki.. its lets us see a different side to her acting skills^^

now.. just to watch episode 2~

Guest keczianthei

ei guys, anyone tried downloading from d-addicts, the 1024x576x264 avi version?

coz im having some problems with mine.. the audio doesnt sync with the person talking.. :tears:

anyone could help, please? thanks!

Guest oldpen

^

try using GOM Player.

i got the same one from d-addicts but for me only the audio played.

then i tried GOM Player and it plays perfectly.

:D

Guest cystaltears

^gosh the same thing happened to me... i've dled sooo many players jus to play the first one...and now i gotta dl GOM..>__<... wasting so much space..

Guest lilangelover

i'm loving this drama right now. shun, maki, and toma and the rest of the cast makes it really interesting and funny. i watched the 1st ep of hana kimi taiwanese but i didn't like it as much because ella (the girl playing the main boy) is kinda freaky. she exagerates way too much. but they also have some pretty hot guys. but i love the japanese version more because it has a more fun feel to it. if you know what i mean. its less serious and more funnier. taiwanese i guess tried to make it funny but it doesn't have the same effect. =\

Archived